Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

I only saw the game vs. Troy and he actually looked pretty bad...

And what did you think of Levi Brown, Troy's QB? He put up crazy good numbers this year. He is supposedly bright and a good leader. I haven't heard anything about arm strength or accuracy but the only bad thing I heard about him was that he played against an extremely weak schedule.

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
Legend
Legend
He definitely looked more in control, but it was against western mich. Personally I don't think our record will be very good this year and we should wait till next year for mallett or locker.

O
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
O
Quote:

Toad:

Just curious, I don't watch much college ball, a little here and there. I think you live in Texas?

I have looked at some film on McCoy recently. My thinking is Bradford will be gone and Clausen is questionable. What I saw of McCoy is a guy who may fit well in a WCO and should be available with our second round pick.

What is your take on McCoy?

Pretty-much what Deep said. We've had numerous discussions about him in PM's.

McCoy is a good kid who is a master of his college-level offense, but once you get him into the big-boy leagues, he's going to prove to be an undersized, under-weaponed guy who faces long odds of making it.

In many ways, McCoy IS Charlie Frye: All guts and toughness but not enough tools.

The earliest I'd ever take McCoy is the 4th round, and only if I'm drafting him to be a solid backup QB, not as a potential starter.

***Gordon, I really didn't think you could be this stOOpid, but you exceeded my expectations. Wussy.
Manziel, see Josh Gordon. Dumbass.***
O
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
O
Quote:

If the Browns are fortunate enough to land Bradford would any of you play him the first year or patiently watch him hold a clipboard?

Depends on his shoulder and how well he adapts in OTA's.

With Delhomme on board, the only way I'd let him start is if he blows Jake out of the water. The WCO is just a little too complicated for a true rookie who didn't really even play his true Junior year in college.

***Gordon, I really didn't think you could be this stOOpid, but you exceeded my expectations. Wussy.
L
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
L
OKay Toad since you feel Bradford or bust what do think it would take to get Bradford (trade up for him)?

My guess would be:
Our 1st rounder this year
2 of our 3 Third Rounders
Shaun Rogers
Our 2nd round pick next year

Go Browns!!

[Linked Image]
O
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
O
Our 1st rounders this year and next, and probably a #2 or #3.

It'd be tough to trade those picks.........

L
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
L
Quote:

Yeah...I guess it depends on how much you like Bradford. I guess it would be do you see a QB that could be available better than Bradford for a WCO? IF the answer is no then I think you trade next year's first away..I would much rather trade Shaun Rogers than our 1st next year.

Go Browns!!

[Linked Image]
C
Legend
Legend
C
Rogers isn't worth our 1st next year.

L
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
L
Quote:

I agree but maybe Rogers and a 2nd would be.

Go Browns!!

[Linked Image]
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Quote:

Quote:

I agree but maybe Rogers and a 2nd would be.

ANY discussion about going to #1 STARTS with our 7 pick and our 2011 First Rounder...

Go Browns!!!
Legend
Legend
Quote:

At a minimum those two firsts, since the Rams are going to be bad again and will want to squeeze us (-- I know I would).

Assuming the Rams will be bad is saying the Browns will too, so I'm not so sure we need to be giving away future high picks for unproven talent.

Let Holmgren do his job and see where the cards lie. I am just a fan,...I have no other power.

Legend
Legend
Quote:

I don't think I could do that deal... seems to high a price to pay....

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Quote:

He definitely looked more in control, but it was against western mich. Personally I don't think our record will be very good this year and we should wait till next year for Mallett or Locker.

We can't take Mallett, he started out at Michigan.

B
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
B
Quote:

I agree. IMHO, given how much building we still need to do, making this move would be a big mistake. Bradford is probably the best QB prospect of this year's crop, but even he has enough questions about him to be very wary of spending a lot to go get him. If he somehow falls (unlikely), great. If not, there are a lot of good football players that will be available to us at #7. If it were me making the decision, it would be easy: stay put and take the best player available.

[color:"white"]"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

-- Mark Twain [/color]
N
All Pro
All Pro
N
Toad, this is for you and Deep....and I know most don't like getting painted into a corner but..................

If you had to pick a QB this yr., who would you guys be looking at and what round do you think we could get them?

Let's leave out Clausen and Bradford because we have enough talk about them and to be honest, I dont want to give up everything we would have to too get Bradford.....and I just don't want Clausen.

Just curious as I have no clue about the other QB's in this draft.

Except Armanti Edwards.......and as much as I would flip out (App. State homerism at it's finest ).....we wouldn't take him .

Thanks ahead of time guys.

Born and breed with OSU, App. State alumni, but bleed orange and brown.

Go ARMY......Beat Navy!!!!!!
Legend
Legend
If I may, Armanti is gonna make someone a great Randle El.

Does that translate, or could it fit, into the new Browns WCO ?

I do not know, but I'd look at making Edwards a receiver, and he could then also eat that 3rd string QB spot (one I fear Mangini will hold on to Ratliff as long as he can for, IF we don't draft a project). But, you also have Cribbs, who can do that too.

AE will be a late round steal for someone; so, why not ? Especially with 13 picks,...and with those, I think Holmgren is going to try to strike oil and move up to get Sam. That would take AE off the board, and Ratliff off the roster.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Quote:

He definitely looked more in control, but it was against western mich. Personally I don't think our record will be very good this year and we should wait till next year for Mallett or Locker.

We can't take Mallett, he started out at Michigan.

Yeah, but he left willingly, so he's OK

How does a league celebrating its 100th season only recognize the 53 most recent championships?

#gmstrong
N
All Pro
All Pro
N
OooRah, you can chime in any time, I didn't mean to be selective, anyone else that wants to chime in feel free too.

As for Armanti, yea, I agree 100% with your assesment of moving him to the WR role and if Holgrem wants speed for the WR position, Armanti has it. For those of you that don't know much about him, he has three things that it seems most of you guys say are musts......
1. Accuracy, he is VERY accurate,
2. Smarts & pocket presence, guy can read the field and make the correct decision, that includes tucking the ball and running with it. VERY few interceptions compared to TD's.
3. a Strong arm. He can make those tough 15 yrd. out throws without a problem.

The problem is that he also has two things that are agianst him.......
1. His size, he is not a big kid in any sense of the word, he doesn't have the hieght or the wieght. BUT.....he is VERY tough.
2. He played in a spread offense, they didn't even have him under center on short yardage plays (which always frustrated the heck out of me ).

All that said, I just don't see us taking him even with a late round flyer, especially now that we have Wallace. Cribbs and Wallace are enough college QB's turned WR/Wildcat for any team.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to have him on our team and I firmly beleive that even with his size he will make someone a helluva football player. I just don't think that someone will be us.

Just please don't let it be the Steelers or the Ravens (or the Redskins, Cowboys either ).

Born and breed with OSU, App. State alumni, but bleed orange and brown.

Go ARMY......Beat Navy!!!!!!
O
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
O
Quote:

If you had to pick a QB this yr., who would you guys be looking at and what round do you think we could get them?

Let's leave out Clausen and Bradford

Jeez, NC, painted into a corner is right.

Frankly, I'm high on Bradford, at-best luke-warm on Clausen (hate him at worst), and as for the rest............I'd take a pass. I'm not at all impressed by this group. In fact, I'm terribly underwhelmed by them.

At this point, it comes down to intangibles and a coin-flip for a bunch of guys who look like they'll be fighting for backup jobs their entire careers.

People are very high on Lefevour, but I'm not. He has a Pennington arm and comes out of the spread. He also doesn't fire the football, preferring to touch it down the field, even on mid-range passes. He measured a Charlie-Frye-like 9 1/4" hand size, which means he's going to be a fumbler.

As I'd warned ahead of time, McCoy measured in small at 6'1, 216. Combined with never having played in a pro-style offense and matched with a Ken Dorsey-like arm, he's got plenty of issues.

Pike? Rail-thin with an iffy arm out of the spread.

Snead? A pretender who can't read a defense.

I could go on, but I'd only depress myself

There are two developmental guys in this draft. The first is LeFevour because of his intangibles. The other is Bill Stull of Pitt.

My problem is that LeFevour is probably going to go earlier than I'd pick him, which would be the 5th.

So.............the answer to your question is Stull in the 4th-5th. He doesn't have a big resume in terms of several years of success. He only played well during his last year, where he completed 65% of his passes, 8.2 YPA, 21 TD's and 8 INT's, but his curve was going up. He has a solid if unspectacular arm. The only reason he'd be my pick is because he came out of a pro-style offense in Pitt. He's taken his snaps from under center, is adept at play-action and rollouts, has learned under a successful pro head coach, and will come to the NFL understanding the NFL game.

Keep in mind this isn't an endorsement. My opinion is if we can't get Bradford, we take a pass on QB's all-together this year.

Legend
Legend
Quote:

Frankly, I'm high on Bradford, luke-warm on Clausen, and as for the rest............I'd take a pass. I'm not at all impressed by this group. In fact, I'm terribly underwhelmed by them.

it was a long time ago, but what did you think of Tom Brady when he was drafted?

I'm trying to make a point here Toad.. Talent is where you find it..

One of these guys that are going to fall out of the top three rounds may be the guy..

that's why holmgren and heckert get the big bucks..

I bet you Tom Brady didn't impress many folks either. wasn't he drafted in the 6th round?

EDIT:

I checked, it was the 6th round.. actually, it was the second of two picks that round!

Just saying

Last edited by Damanshot; 03/17/10 11:25 AM.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Pike? Rail-thin with an iffy arm out of the spread.

I think Pike's arm strength is under-rated because of how poorly he did at the combine. I heard that some Qb guru changed his mechanics right before the combine and he lost a lot of velocity and accuracy rether than gaining. Check out his senior bowl practices and pro day results. I am pretty tough on Qb's when I rate them - Bradford is the only Qb I would consider in the 1st round. Maybe the only one I would consider in the 1st 2 rounds. So take it with a grain of salt when I say I would look at Pike if he was available in the 5th.

B
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
B
Just clicking here...

What about the kid from Northwestern (Kafka) as a developmental player? All I keep hearing about him is how he is wowing scouts (first at the Combine, then at his Pro Day at Northwestern).

------------

QB Kafka amazes at Northwestern’s pro day

He may not be anywhere near the most famous or celebrated quarterbacks in this year’s draft, but Mike Kafka sure did astound the scouts from 25 teams in attendance at Northwestern’s pro day on Thursday. Among those on hand were Bengals QB coach Ken Zampese and Cardinals QB coach Chris Miller.

The senior signal caller followed up on his sensational NFL Scouting Combine performance, in which he was among the top quarterbacks in the vertical jump, broad jump, three-cone drill, and 60-yard shuttle, with a tremendous throwing session indoors on FieldTurf.

Kafka passed to his former Wildcats receivers, Zeke Markshausen and Andrew Brewer, and according to one scout, missed only one throw the entire workout.

Brewer (6-2 3/8, 217 pounds), meanwhile, also had a solid outing, running 4.60 and 4.62 seconds in the 40-yard dash, posting a 39-inch vertical jump, a 10-foot broad jump, a 4.08-second short shuttle, a 6.84-second three-cone drill and doing 15 repititions of the bench press at 225 pounds.

Two other top Northwestern prospects, Corey Wootton and Sherrick McManis, will work out March 29.

– Gil Brandt

NFL.com

[color:"white"]"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

-- Mark Twain [/color]
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A couple of late round qb's I might have some interest in taking a flier on in with one of our last couple of picks are Skelton from Fordham, Brown from Troy and Kafka from Northwestern.

I haven't made up my mind on these guys yet. I have seen just enough to intrigue me a little but not enough to form a solid opinion yet.

Skelton - big strong Qb. Reminds me of Flacco at this point of Flacco's draft. Weak competition.

Brown - posted some amazing numbers but again against weak competition. He looks like a true leader too.

Kafka - Smart and very accurate. Played in the Big Ten. Arm strength may be a question. Per NFL radio, Pat Kirwin said this kid really opened some eyes at the combine with his performance and that because of that he was going to go back and look at Kafka's game tapes - fwiw.

Last edited by Jester; 03/17/10 11:49 AM.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Talent is where you find it..

If it's there.. Toad echo's what I've been saying about this QB class..I like Bradford but I'm not overwhelmed by him and I love the Sooners.
The rest are really projects..and most will be backups..if not out of the league in several years.
I looked at most of the QB's and the ones I think MH might want to develop..
Fever might be one..Pike might be another..but so could Kafka/Compton/Brown,and several others.

Last edited by Attack Dawg; 03/17/10 11:47 AM.
T
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
T
I have always liked what I saw in Kafka and going to Northwestern, he should be damn smart too.

I'd say he's probably on the board in Berea right now. At least I hope and think he should be on it. His arm is certainly better than McCoy's and I think he's more polished than LeFevour.

you had a good run Hank.
C
Legend
Legend
C
LeFevour is the guy I think we are targeting. Mobile, smart, hard-working, size, leader. I think his Pro Day (March 24th) is just as important as Tebow's. He has to prove he can make the throws.

And it will be much easier to trade up to get him if we need to. Or he might be there with our 2nd round pick.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Lifer - How'd you squeeze your post in between my back to back posts?

I keep hearing nothing but great things about Kafka in his draft workouts. Anybody know what the criticisms against him are. Why is he never talked about as one of the top 5 Qb's?

K
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
K
I personally think its either Clausen or Bust

I doubt the RAMS pass on Suh...their Defense is worse then ours, and they would be absolutely foolish to pass on such a great Defensive Lineman...Suh will be a hall of famer...no way under the Sun the Rams pass on Suh...

If the Rams are stupid enough to pass on Suh...I'd be willing to trade up for him, but I doubt MH would be willing to,....Suh is bar none the best player in this entire draft...even better then Berry...Suh is a game changer on the DL..great Run Stuffer, immovable object, and gets great penetration in the backfield... Bruce Smith, Reggie White...Suh is "that" kind of DL.....

If the Rams draft Bradford, Clausen could realistically fall to us, or we could move up one or two spots to get him with....

Make no mistake Clausen is a franchise QB....I personally think he is a safer prospect then Bradford.

Bradford has been hyped up a ton by the sports media, and he hasn't really even done anything, and he has an injury history associated with him, and his arm is not NFL impressive..

Clausen is a "much" better prospect then Quinn ever was coming out, and he is a good QB....I see him being the Next Rothlisberger type QB....remember how many people though Ben wasn't even the best QB in his draft class? I would take him over Rivers or Eli...

Clausen has gotten an unfair deal....he has been ragged on by folks unfairly...he is a good QB, who knows...maybe this is MH way of ensure Clausen is there when we pick at 7

We need a QB...why not get him now? we may not draft this high again for awhile....so take the QB now while you have a chance...we have enough draft picks to trade back into the 1st and still come away with a quality player for our defense...

C
Legend
Legend
C
Quote:

Suh will be a hall of famer

Yikes! Dude hasn't even been drafted yet and he's a Hall of Famer. Slow it down.

Quote:

If the Rams are stupid enough to pass on Suh...

The Rams have drafted a linemen in the past three drafts (Carriker, Long, and Smith) and passed on franchise QB's two times (Ryan and Sanchez). This is the year they take the QB.

Quote:

Suh is bar none the best player in this entire draft

No he isn't. There are some draft "experts" who say he isn't even the best defensive linemen.

Quote:

Make no mistake Clausen is a franchise QB

Another Yikes! Clausen has some serious personality question marks. I have doubts that grown men in the NFL will follow a punk kid from Southern California who think he is entitled to being a QB.

Quote:

I personally think he is a safer prospect then Bradford.

Bradford has been hyped up a ton by the sports media, and he hasn't really even done anything, and he has an injury history associated with him, and his arm is not NFL impressive..

The only thing Clausen has on Bradford is the type of offense he ran in college. That's it. Clausen is also coming off an injury (toe surgery) though it's not as serious as Bradford's (shoulder surgery). Also, if Bradford's arm is not NFL impressive then what does that say about Clausen? I'd say they both have equal amounts of arm strength.

Quote:

Clausen has gotten an unfair deal....he has been ragged on by folks unfairly

An unfair deal? The kid showed up to his first Notre Dame press conference in a Hummer Limo wearing his four state high school championship rings. He was one of the most hyped prospects in that recruiting class and won nothing in college.

Legend
Legend
Quote:

An unfair deal? The kid showed up to his first Notre Dame press conference in a Hummer Limo wearing his four state high school championship rings. He was one of the most hyped prospects in that recruiting class and won nothing in college.

So your saying that if he came here and won several superbowls,, you would still hold what he did as an 18 year old against him..

At 18, few of us were as smart as we are now...

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
C
Legend
Legend
C
No, I wouldn't hold that against him. But right now, yes. Mainly because he hasn't done anything really to change the perception about him.

N
Legend
Legend
N
I have heard much worse stories about Clausen and by most accounts he's a Jay Cutler style personality.

however, this one is silly.

A. The college football HOF was housed in South Bend, IN at the time. And, he was going to go to school at Notre Dame. Sure, it's a bit abrasive to hold the announcement there, but it's not like he flew to Atlanta, GA (current college HOF) to announce he was going to play at ND.

B. He was wearing his HS FB championship rings to announce where he was going to play college FB. Seems pertinent to show he was a championship caliber QB. I don't know many HS FB players that wouldn't wear those rings.

So, we are continually criticizing a kid for being super confident that he was goign to be a successful college QB and that showing off that he was a super successful HS QB at a press conference 4 years ago.

I just don't see it.

now, as for his accuracy issues, problems reading a defense, and how he started off last season so well and then seemed to go into a funk he couldn't get out of late in the year. well, those are things that we should be criticizing.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Quote:

now, as for his accuracy issues, problems reading a defense, and how he started off last season so well and then seemed to go into a funk he couldn't get out of late in the year. well, those are things that we should be criticizing.

I'll never had problems with people saying this guy or that guy isn't accurate, can't read Defenses,, or whatever..

But I just don't see holding maturity issues against an 18 year old.... JMO

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
To update........the Seahawks have signed Whitehurst (whom they supposedly view as the future according to the article). This would most likely mean we can have Claussen if we want him, and Berry becomes even more of a pipe dream.

Against logic,the most effective armor is willful ignorance.
C
Legend
Legend
C
Right. Well, they signed him to an offer sheet. They have to give up a 3rd rounder to get him, and it doesn't seem like San Diego would match the offer as he is there 3rd string QB.

Seems kind of strange that the Seahawks like Whitehurst that much. Maybe they are getting Whitehurst because they are planning on signing Marshall to an offer sheet and will give up the 6th pick? I don't know.

*Update*

This from ESPN.com

Quote:

Charlie Whitehurst had better become more than a backup after the Seahawks paid handsomely for the Chargers' third-string quarterback Wednesday.

Seattle agreed to move down 20 spots in the second round and part with a 2011 third-rounder to acquire Whitehurst from San Diego. The Seahawks go from holding the 40th overall choice, worth 500 points on the NFL draft trade value chart, to holding the 60th choice, worth 300 points. The 2011 third-round choice translates in value to a 2010 fourth-rounder, valued between 44 and 112 points.

A pick in the middle of the fourth round would be worth about 70 points. That means the Seahawks are parting with 270 points in draft capital to make this deal. The final pick of the second round is worth 270 points.

The price is a bargain if Whitehurst turns into a good starter for the Seahawks after signing what is expected to be a two-year deal worth about $5 million annually. With other teams trading quarterbacks for a discount, the Seahawks are betting on Whitehurst to become a meaningful addition. They also faced competition from Arizona, which probably drove up the price. Not having a 2010 third-round choice also limited their options somewhat.

So Seattle and San Diego flip spots in the 2nd round and Seattle gives up a 2011 3rd rounder and they pay an unproven 3rd stringer $5 million a year. It looks like Seattle thinks they found their QB of the future. A guy who couldn't unseat Billy Volek as the Chargers #2 QB.

Last edited by cfrs15; 03/17/10 06:33 PM.
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
From what I've read this offseason they aren't the only ones. I have never saw the kid play (well not since college), but this all but eliminates the Hawks from going QB.

If we want Claussen he will be there for us imo. I don't think the Skins will go QB in round 1 with an OL that is just crap. Here's what I have so far before our pick (barring any trades)........

1. Rams.......Bradford
2. Lions........Suh (although i think they will shop this pick hard.....especially if SB drops)
3. Bucs........McCoy
4. Skins........Okung
5. Cheifs........Bulaga
6. Seahawks.....Berry

The only team that might go QB is the Skins. Some of the reports say they are high on him, but I still think when a guy like Shanny looks at that OL he's going to go with that 1st. Them keeping Cambell another year speaks volumes about where they want to go, but we shall see.

I am begining to wonder if we even want Claussen if he's there though. I've not seen any article since the Bernie visit saying that we had interviewed, talked, scouted, or were interested in him at all. I've seen a couple saying we would love to get Bradford, but nothing when it comes to Claussen. It won't shock me at this point if JC is on the board, and we still go somewhere else......jmho.

Against logic,the most effective armor is willful ignorance.
L
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
L
Holmgren may have been dropping a hint regarding a possible move up
Posted by Mike Florio on April 11, 2010 12:49 PM ET
We recently pointed out that Browns president Mike Holmgren arguably has been a bit too impulsive when it comes to his quarterbacks, giving up Brady Quinn for a cold turkey sandwich with wilted lettuce, trading for a career backup, and paying a king's ransom to a turnover machine instead of waiting for the Eagles to reduce their price tag for Donovan McNabb.

As one league insider explained in response, Holmgren's early moves aren't surprising, given that he spent 17 years as an NFL head coach. "By its very nature coaching is an emotional profession," the source said, "and impatience is more often driven by short-term emotion. . . . How can you ask a person whose short-term thought process is to 'win now' to have oversight of the idea to 'build for the future'? They can't do it. . . . They just can't help themselves."

But there could be evidence that Holmgren is making the transition to long-range planning. Howard Balzer of the St. Louis Globe-Democrat believes that Holmgren may have been dropping a hint via comments he made in the wake of the McNabb trade. "The only way I was going to take all those early draft picks in rounds 1, 2 and 3 and use them would be for a young draft choice that I thought could be the quarterback for the next 15 years," Holmgren said.

As Balzer sees it, Holmgren possibly was saying that he'd be inclined to give up the seventh overall pick, the 38th pick, the 85th pick, and the 92nd pick for an opportunity to trade up with the Rams and land Oklahoma quarterback Sam Bradford.

Under the outdated (specifically at the top) draft trade chart, this package of picks would justify landing somewhere between No. 2 and No. 3. Given that the first overall pick in 2010 will entail the largest rookie contract in the final year of the free money, that haul of picks should be enough to justify a swap.

The real questions are whether Holmgren was talking about Bradford, and whether the Rams would be interested.

There's another factor that should be considered in any such transaction. Bradford is represented by Tom Condon and Ben Dogra of CAA, and Condon/CAA haven't had a recent history of success with the Cleveland organization, starting with quarterback Tim Couch in 1999 and continuing with quarterback Brady Quinn in 2007.

So the Rams may want to trade down and the Browns may want to trade up, but Bradford's camp may want nothing to do with Cleveland, even with Holmgren at the helm.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...ssible-move-up/

Go Browns!!

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
it shouldn't take that much to move up...

The jets hosed us to move up with a few picks and some old Gini guys....

The ONLY way the Browns trade up is if the Rams PASS on Bradford. JMHO.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
C
Legend
Legend
C
I was thinking, if the Rams pass on Bradford, where do we have to trade up to? In front of the Seahawks? I think the Redskins are are most likely trade up partner.

Legend
Legend
Quote:

I was thinking, if the Rams pass on Bradford, where do we have to trade up to? In front of the Seahawks? I think the Redskins are are most likely trade up partner.

with Detroit looking more and more likely to take an OT, they would be a willing trade-down partner inside the top 8 if Bradford were still there. We'd have to go to 2.

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2013 NFL Season NFL Draft (2013) Should it be Bradford/Clausen or bust for the Browns?

Link Copied to Clipboard