R
Practice Squad
OP Offline
Practice Squad
R
Continue discussion here

1st String
1st String
so IF we get 2 comp picks is that 14 total picks in this years draft?? we are up to 12 with the wimbley trade??
1,2,3,3,3,4,5,5,5,5,6,6,?

I am the artist that was known as Dawgmanincincy
C
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
C
Quote:

so IF we get 2 comp picks is that 14 total picks in this years draft?? we are up to 12 with the wimbley trade??

You are correct with the 12 we have (assuming the 3rd for Wimbley is true) - no sense in even talking about the compensatory until we get them (if we get them). I'd guess we trade some of our lower picks this year for future picks or trade ups. I'd be a little surprised if we trade any of the first 3 rounds picks - lots of holes to fill...

Legend
Legend
At a minimum, supposing we ARE taking a QB "as early as possible," then one of those 3 early rounders would have to be in the "move up" mix.

I'm leaning more and more to Holmgren thinking he's gonna be staying pat with what we just did.

These possible early round defensive picks are just way too enticing.

N
Legend
Legend
N
Quote:

I think there's a steep dropoff after the first 3 rounds in this draft, but those first 3 rounds are better than usual.

So, I would like to trade up to get at least 1 more pick there. the 4th and best 5th pick should get it done I think.

this offseason sure is fun

#gmstrong
A
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
A
Quote:

I think there's a steep dropoff after the first 3 rounds in this draft, but those first 3 rounds are better than usual.

I disagree with that statement. Everything that I have read points to this being the deepest draft in recent history. I would think that would translate to a deep class through out, perhaps not at cetain positions like QB, but overall its a pretty deep class.

"The medium for the bad news was ESPN, which figured. The network represents much of what is loud, obnoxious and empty in sports today."
All Pro
All Pro
Looking for input on my first mock draft of this off-season. There may be a few suprises, but for the most part I tried to do it relatively accurately. My goal was to try to fix each teams biggest weakness in my opinion.

As I said, this is the first mock I've done for this draft and between now and the draft players will continue to rise and fall.

St. Louis - QB Sam Bradford, Oklahoma

The Rams are in desperate need of a Franchise QB and Bradford is the best QB in the draft.

Detroit - DT Ndamukong Suh, Nebraska

Although the Lions have picked up Vandenbosch and Corey Williams, Schwartz will still want an Albert Haynesworth for his defense and I believe that player is Suh.

Tampa Bay - DT Gerald McCoy, Oklahoma

Tampa Bay has a lot of holes to fill and have needs at every position on defense especially, McCoy is the best available defender

Washington - T Russell Okung, Oklahoma St

I think Shannahan wants to give Campbell a shot and don't think he will be that enamored with Jimmy Clausen so he takes a tackle to replace Chris Samuels and protect Campbell for at least a season

Kansas City - S Eric Berry, Tennessee

Similiar situation as Tampa Bay but they drafted Tyson Jackson and need a playmaker in the secondary.

Seattle - QB Jimmy Clausen, Notre Dame
Pete Carroll needs a QB of the future or possibly the present if Hasselbeck struggles or is injured again. Carroll went after Clausen at USC and finally gets him here.

Cleveland - CB Joe Haden, Florida

Cleveland has only one, possibly two quality starters in the secondary and this is the best value pick that also fills a huge need.

Oakland - DT Brian Price, UCLA

Bit of a surprise to see Price go this early, but is anyone really surprised by Al Davis anymore. With the release of Gerard Warren, Oakland has nobody of worth at the DT position.

Buffalo - T Anthony Davis, Rutgers

O-line is a mess especially after trading Jason Peters to Philly.

Jacksonville - WR Dez Bryant, Oklahoma St

Bit of a risk here concerning the problems that Jacksonville have had with 1st round WRs but they need something here to make their offense better and help Garrard.

Denver - LB Rolando McClain, Alabama

Just released Andra Davis and need an ILB in their 3-4 defense after fixing the D-Line through Free Agency

Miami - DE Jason Pierre-Paul, South Florida
Tough pick here but they need a good pass rusher especially after the Joey Porter issue last year and his eventual release.

San Francisco - S Earl Thomas, Texas
SF has several needs but they could really use a good player on defense especially in the secondary

Have no legit RB and could be in a Reggie Bush role like Bush played while at USC

New York Giants - DE Derrick Morgan, Georgia Tech

Umenyiora is not happy in New York at the moment and this gives the Giants another pass rusher to get this D back on track.

Tennessee - DE Carlos Dunlap, Florida

Need a DE after the Vandenbosch release and there is not a great pass rusher from the outside on this defense.

San Francisco - T Brian Bulaga, Iowa

Need to improve the O-line

Pittsburgh - T Trent Williams, Oklahoma

Same with Pittsburgh, O-line is the biggest issue facing the Steelers

Atlanta - LB Sergio Kindle, Texas

Need to continue to build their defense

Houston - CB Kyle Wilson, Boise St

Lost Dunta Robinsons and replace him here

Cincinnati - TE Jermaine Gresham, Oklahoma

Have never had a TE in this offense to give Palmer a big target. With the addition of Gresham and Antonio Bryant, the Bengals offense could be back and better than ever

New England - LB Brandon Graham, Michigan
Need to add to their defense and someone to replace Adalius Thomas

Green Bay - G/T Mike Iupati, Idaho

The only thing that can stop the Packers offense is themselves. They need to keep Rodgers standing and Iupati can play G or T and would go a long way to improving the Packers Air and ground game

Philadelphia - LB Sean Weatherspoon, Missouri

The offense is pretty well set. The biggest question for the Eagles is LB play

Baltimore - DT Dan Williams, Tennessee

Will help with the loss of Bannan to Denver and will add a big run stuffer to go along with Ngata and help rejuvinate the Baltimore defense that lost a little last year.

Arizona - C/G Maurkice Pouncey, Florida

Need to get tougher on the inside of the O-line and could really help RB Beanie Wells prosper and make Arizona a nightmare matchup

Dallas - WR Arrellious Benn, Illinois

Roy Williams is a bust in Dallas and Benn would give Romo another target and Benn has a great chance to be a great #1 WR in the NFL

San Diego - RB Ryan Matthews, Fresno St

LT is gone and Sproles is not an every down back. SD relives the past taking a great RB from a small school and keep rolling on offense

New York Jets - DE Everson Griffin, USC

Nothing has shown Griffin to the Jets but I think he is a player that could be moved around and give Rex Ryan an interesting mix with his defense.

Minnesota - S Taylor Mays, USC

Their D-Line is set and I think Minnesota feels comfortable with Brinkley filling in for ILB Henderson if he can't come back on time. Taylor Mays has great talent and could give Minnesota another big-time defensive player to go along with Jared Allen and the Williams Wall

Indianapolis - T Bruce Campbell, Maryland

Need help on the O-line in both pass protection and the running game

New Orleans - RB Jonathan Dwyer

Need a power back option like Deuce McCallister was for them. The Saints need to improve their ground game.

A
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
A
Quote:

Tennessee - DE Carlos Dunlap, Florida

This makes a lot of sense to me, and I still think that Dunlap can be a force in the NFL. Outside of the his DUI, the biggest question on him has been his motor, which was a similar mark on Mario Williams coming out. I still think his potential is legit.

"The medium for the bad news was ESPN, which figured. The network represents much of what is loud, obnoxious and empty in sports today."
All Pro
All Pro
I agree and DE is a huge need for them (especially after cutting Vandenbosch).

Dunlap has the talent to be the best DE in this draft as long as he can keep his head out of his *** and a bottle out of his hands.

C
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
C
I don't see us taking a QB early unless one falls to us. To be honest, I'd not be surprised at all if we don't take a QB at all this draft - and if we do, I think it'd taking one late. Next year's class is expected to be deep at the position.

I'm kind of hoping we drop a few spots in the first round, unless Berry is there. I think we could get Haden later, as well as McClain. And Earl Thomas, Brandon Graham, and Mike Iupati will all be there in the mid-teens if anyone wants to move up to 7...wouldn't mind an extra 2nd or 3rd this year to drop 5-10 spots.

C
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
C
Quote:

Seattle - RB C.J. Spiller, Clemson

I know a lot of site have this pick too, but I just don't understand it. While Seattle could certianly use a RB, I think a speed back is the wrong way to go. Justin Forsett played very well when used last year. Why Mora kept playing Julius Jones (and Edge while he was there) over Forsett still baffles me (Jones looked terrible). I think with the bevy of RBs available later in the draft, and with your first choice for Seattle, they use thier next 2 picks to focus on (a) protection of their new QB investment and (b) pass rush. I'd expect either to see Derek Morgan or Carlos Dunlap at DE in this spot with Charles Brown in the 2nd - or Anthony Davis here and DT Tyson Alualu or DEs Tyson Alualu/Ricky Sapp in the 2nd. With no 3rd rounder, I'd think a guy like Ben Tate or LaGarrette Blount in the 4th would be a better fit with Forsett. Of course with Carroll changing the offense, who knows what they'll do.

All Pro
All Pro
I thought the same thing, but I picked him just based on his similarity to Reggie Bush as a runner and receiver (although I think spiller is the better RB).

I could be wrong, just more of a guess really and I think Carroll would like to have a playmaking RB like Spiller. Plus, he would probably replace Burleson as a returner

C
Legend
Legend
C
I wouldn't be surprised if Carroll took Joe McKnight in the 2nd round. He loves that guy, and played him so much last year at USC that it actually hurt the team.

C
Legend
Legend
C
This is going to be one crazy draft. I expect we will be trading up and down a whole lot.

And this year we get three days of fun instead of two!

All Pro
All Pro
That's a good point. I didn't even think about Joe McKnight

N
Legend
Legend
N
You had solid reasoning behind your picks, so I'm just going to look at what you gave our division opponents:

Quote:

Pittsburgh - T Trent Williams, Oklahoma

Same with Pittsburgh, O-line is the biggest issue facing the Steelers

Cincinnati - TE Jermaine Gresham, Oklahoma

Have never had a TE in this offense to give Palmer a big target. With the addition of Gresham and Antonio Bryant, the Bengals offense could be back and better than ever

Baltimore - DT Dan Williams, Tennessee

Will help with the loss of Bannan to Denver and will add a big run stuffer to go along with Ngata and help rejuvinate the Baltimore defense that lost a little last year.

Dangit...Pitt needs more WRs or TEs or throw them another RB that will get stuck behind Mendenhall. Williams makes their offense better, and I don't like that

I am really hoping Cincy becomes enamored with Taylor Mays because a pick like Gresham might really help Palmer get back to where he was before the knee injury.

I wouldn't mind Baltimore getting Dan Williams. I haven't been that impressed the few times I have seen him play and his impact will be limited unless they move Ngata to DE more often when he plays. He's solid depth but there are other impact players available there that could make them better, so I would be happy.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Only pick I really disliked was Dwyer. He may not even go in the 2nd anymore.

Good job.

All Pro
All Pro
I'm not that enamored with Dwyer either, but I used Scouts Inc. rankings and they had him as a 2nd round prospect but I didn't really see any other good picks for them that I felt made them better.

C
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
C
Maybe Ricky Sapp, Jared Odrick, Jerry Hughes or Navarro Bowman? I can see them going DL or LB.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I'd also mention Darryl Washington.

C
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
C
Yeah, good call, forgot about him

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
my new and improved post- combine/pre-draft mock

Trade a 5th round pick to Philadalphia for Chris Gocong
Gocong is a guy Mangini wanted and he seems to be a better fit in a 3-4 offense. Phili wants a 4th but I think we can get him for a 5th if we stand our ground.

1st- Eric Berry S Tennessee
No explanation needed here, i've been through why I think he will fall to us.

2- Patrick Robinson CB FSU
Fast and tough corner who comes from a program known to dish out elite defensive backs. Could be a potential franchise corner imo

3a- Jacoby Ford WR Clemson
Holmgren is on record saying he is looking for a speed guy and this is the cream of the crop when it comes to speed. Also built on a low center of gravity which enables him to cut on a dime making him a very hard receiver to cover. If he doesn't he definately should draw alot of comaprisons to Steve Smith.......Only he''s a hell of alot faster

3b- Eric Norwood South Carolina OLB
An extrmely versatile backer who could play just about any linebacker position, and we all know how Mangini loves versatile players. He's a great tackler and an even better blitzer. Don't really know hwo he's making it this far but it definately appears that he is.

3c- Kyle Calloway OT Iowa
Again here is a guy who Mangini will love because of his versatility. Has played Left tackle, left guard and right tackle throughout his college career with the last two years at RT. Could be a guy to anchor our right side for years to come.

4- Dan LeFevour QB Central Michigan
A fairly accurate QB who had a career 66% completion percantage. He definately benefited from running the spread offense but most of the intangibles to be a good quearterback in the NFL are there. Wouldn't be pressed to start and would benefit sittign and learning behind Wallace and Delhomme, definately a developmental QB with a decently high ceiling. Arm strength is a bit questionable

5a- Barry Church SS Toledo
A 4 year starter for Toledo who has never missed a game, has shown the ability to cover, get into the backfield and lay the hammer down. His speed has come into question with a slow 40 time at the combine and teams have even asked him if he could make a transition to linebacker. Could be a descent strong safety on our team or at-least a solid backup or situational guy. His speed isn't overly concerning considering it is near or around other SS prospects. Weighing in at 222lbs i'm sure if he dropped 5-6 ponds he could improve his 40 a little. I'm not overly concerned about his speed.

5b- Al Woods DT/DE LSU
Developmental guy who has experience at multiple positions along the defensive line. We need to start grooming replacements

5c- Arthur Moats DE/OLB James Madison
Had him in my pre-combine mock and here I am elevating him a round. Had a pretty impressive combine from what I have heard, though I didn't get to see him in any of the drills. Guy is a tackiling machine and a superb blitzer. Like I said before, could be a small school gem.

6a- Ted Larson OC NC State
Only has one year of starting experience at center since switching over from the defensive side of the ball. Is definately a developmental guy but the physical traits are there. We need a back-up center and this guy could be an interesting prospect to groom for the position. Needs alot of work on his snaps but we've got plenty of time to teach him since we just drafted Mack. Theres a possibility he could even be able to play some guard but I just don't know, he is very raw.

6b- Jameson Konz Position ? Kent State
LOL, I'm sure all of you know who this guy is. And i'm only putting him here because I have no clue if he will even be drafted or if he is when he will go. Plus I couldn't think of anyone else to put here. But with the freaky numbers he put up at Kent's pro-day I would be more than willing to draft him here if that means we are the team thats get's to see if he can turn into anything special.

Well here it is, opinions are welcome good or bad.

Legend
Legend
I'd love it

T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
I'm not a big fan of Robinson and I'm not sure if some of those players will be there when we pick...

but overall, I love that draft.

you had a good run Hank.
Legend
Legend
Overall I'd be happier with this draft than almost any other draft we've had since the return. I'd tweak a couple things though.

a) swap mccourty or Ghee for Robinson... I don't like what I've heard about the guy's work ethic and instincts. An athelete only?

b) Since I don't think Eric Norwood will last that long, I'd switch the OLB to the 4th round (Selvie) and take John Jerry in that 3b slot

c) I'd switch Coleman in for Church. I really think Coleman has been underrated by the draft community. He's very smart and productive. He comes from the school which has produced the best defensive backs of any program in the nation.

d) I think Spikes will fall to the 4th. We could try to trade two fifths of a 5th and 2 6ths to get another 4 to take him. Rather have him that a few extra projects.

Given that we have 12 picks, that's really not a whole lot different. I think you've got a pretty good draft there.

Here's where mine was, but it seems unlikely that Calloway will fall this far.

1. S - Eric Berry
2. CB - Devin McCourty/Brandon Ghee
3a. ILB - Brandon Spikes
3b. OG - John Jerry
3c. WR - Jacoby Ford
4. OLB - George Selvie
5a. RT - Kyle Calloway
5b. S - Kurt Coleman

1st String
1st String
you two know we have four(4) 5th round draft picks and 2 6th round as of right now ( might get another comp 6th pick next week)

as of right now we have :
1-2-3-3-3-4-5-5-5-5-6-6 plus i think a 6th and 7th round compen picks)

I am the artist that was known as Dawgmanincincy
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Quote:

a) swap mccourty or Ghee for Robinson... I don't like what I've heard about the guy's work ethic and instincts. An athelete only?

I originally had both Ghee and McCourty in here but in the end I ended up going with Robinson. I just really think he is gonna be a good one.

Quote:

b) Since I don't think Eric Norwood will last that long, I'd switch the OLB to the 4th round (Selvie) and take John Jerry in that 3b slot

I originally had Mike Johnson in the Norwood slot. But decided on grabbing Norwood there. While it is a long shot he is available there I think there is still a shot none the less. I also thought about picking up Selvie somewhere.

Quote:

c) I'd switch Coleman in for Church. I really think Coleman has been underrated by the draft community. He's very smart and productive. He comes from the school which has produced the best defensive backs of any program in the nation.

I assume you are talking about Kurt Coleman and not Harry Coleman and I am not a fan of Kurt Coleman. I did however think about adding Larry Asante but the best chance would have been the first third and I had to pick Ford. Asante might not even make it out of the second either.

Quote:

d) I think Spikes will fall to the 4th. We could try to trade two fifths of a 5th and 2 6ths to get another 4 to take him. Rather have him that a few extra projects.

I thought about adding Spikes as well but I just can't get that 40 time off my mind.
Plus there is a small chance that with as abysmal as his 40 was and his character concerns he might even be around in the early 5th. You have to assume he is going to plummet.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Quote:

you two know we have four(4) 5th round draft picks and only one th round as of right now ( might get another comp 6th pick next week)

No we have 3 thirds one for Wimbley and the Jets third and I used a 5th to acquire Gocong in this mock.

I
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I
j/c
Who did we lose that would merit a comp pick? I'm drawing a blank.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I don't think we will get any comp. picks.

I think comp picks roughly has something to do with the amount of players you lost vs gained plus the playing time of said players and the caliber of player vs players brought in.

Sean Jones had basically no playing time in Phili and we brought in Elam. Andra Davis did well in Denver but we brought in Barton and Bowens which I doubt there is much squabble about the difference in ability between those three.

I'm not 100% sure how it all works but I don't see us getting any picks out of it.

T
Legend
Legend
T
There are 3 days of draft, how much is the first day, only the 1st round.

The teams are going to go big names because they have to have a whole nighttime newscyle where only one name is attached to their team, and the whole league will get a chance to regroup and look at the remaining crop to start the 2nd round.
So I tend to beleive there will be far more QB's WR's RB's and pass rushers, going in round 1 than usual, and fewer 2nd rated players at a positon.

This draft will be like none in history, for the simple fact that TWICE, teams will get to go home sleep on it and start over in the morning.

They will be able to review who has already been taken and who remains, without the constraints of the 15 minute clock per pick bringing them closer to their next decision.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
Legend
Legend
rd 1 thursday
rd 2-3 friday
the rest on saturday

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
D
2nd String
2nd String
D
This is my 2.o draft of the year. I realize it is different from what is out there. It is predicated on the Lions taking Okung to protect Stafford. I know that Suh grades out well, but there are too many horror stories of young QB's ruined by not having someone capable at LT. This will allow them to either cut Backus and his awful contract or move him to guard and overpay him there.

I have 5 corner backs taken in the first round. Clausen dropping to late first round. And Iuputi, Mays, Campbell, and Pouncey all being selected in the second round.

1. St. Louis Rams Sam Bradford QB
2. Detroit Lions Russell Okung OT
3. Tampa Bay Bucs N. Suh DT
4. Washington Redskins Gerald Mccoy DT
5. Kansas City Chiefs Trent Williams OT
6. Seattle Seahawks Eric Berry S
7. Cleveland Browns Derrick Morgan DE/LB
8. Oakland Raiders Jason Pierre Paul DE
9. Buffalo Bills Bryan Buluga OT
10. Jacksonville Jaguars Rolando Mcclain ILB
11. Denver Broncos Dan Williams NT
12. Miami Dolphins Joe Haden CB
13. San Francisco 49ers CJ Spiller RB
14. Seattle Seahawks Dez Bryant WR
15. New York Giants Anthony Davis OT
16. Tennessee Titans Kyle Wilson CB
17. San Francisco 49ers Devin McCourty CB
18. Pittsburgh Steelers Brian Price NT
19. Atlanta Falcons Earl Clark S
20. Houston Texans Kareem Jackson CB
21. Cincinnati Bengals Golden Tate WR
22. New England Patriots Brandon Graham DE/OLB
23. Green Bay Packers Sergio Kindle OLB
24. Philadelphia Eagles Everson Griffen DE
25. Baltimore Ravens Jermaine Gresham TE
26. Arizona Cardinals Sean Weatherspoon LB
27. Dallas Cowboys Charles Brown OT
28. San Diego Chargers Ryan Mathews RB
29. New York Jets Jared Odrick DT
30. Minnesota Vikings Jimmy Clausen QB
31. Indianapolis Colts Lamarr Houston DT
32. New Orleans Saints Patrick Robinson CB

C
Legend
Legend
C
Brian Price is not a nose tackle.

C
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
C
I'd be all about that if I were a Seahawks fan. Berry and Bryant?

Politicians are puppets, y'all. Let's get Geppetto!

Formerly 4yikes2yoshi0
Legend
Legend
Quote:

you two know we have four(4) 5th round draft picks and 2 6th round as of right now ( might get another comp 6th pick next week)

as of right now we have :
1-2-3-3-3-4-5-5-5-5-6-6 plus i think a 6th and 7th round compen picks)

Yeah, I just got lazy on the last four, but thanks for checking.

C
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
C
I updated mine too. Did a full 4 rounds and part of the 5th before I gave up. I'm not convinced yet St Louis will take Bradford, but that seems to be the way most people are thinking, so just started with that. Also a couple oddities...Clausen & Gresham drop, Spiller to Pitt, and a lot of DEs taken in round 1. The first 2 rounds were essentially a needs based draft based on my big board, as opposed to mostly BPA taking needs into consideration, thus the surprises. A few things not on here that also happened in later rounds...Gresham ended up at 44 to New England and Tebow to Minnesota in 2nd round.

1…St Louis…Sam Bradford
2…Detroit…Ndamukong Suh
3…Tampa Bay…Gerald McCoy
4…Washington…Russell Okung
5…Kansas City…Eric Berry
6…Seattle…Bryan Bulaga
7…Cleveland…Joe Haden
8…Oakland…Rolando McClain
9…Buffalo…Trent Williams
10…Jacksonville…Dez Bryant
11…Denver…Dan Williams
12…Miami…Brandon Graham
13…San Francisco…Taylor Mays
14…Seattle…Derrick Morgan
15…NY Giants…Jason Pierre-Paul
16…Tennessee…Everson Griffen
17…San Francisco…Bruce Campbell
18…Pittsburgh…C.J. Spiller
19…Atlanta…Sean Weatherspoon
20…Houston…Mike Iupati
21…Cincinnati…Earl Thomas
22…New England…Sergio Kindle
23…Green Bay…Kyle Wilson
24…Philadelphia…Corey Wootton
25…Baltimore…Patrick Robinson
26…Arizona…Jimmy Clausen
27…Dallas…Anthony Davis
28…San Diego…Ryan Mathews
29…NY Jets…Jerry Hughes
30…Minnesota…Maurkice Pouncey
31…Indianapolis…Devin McCourty
32…New Orleans…Carlos Dunlap

Round 2 to Cleveland
33…St Louis…Golden Tate
34…Detroit…Charles Brown
35…Tampa Bay…Demaryius Thomas
36…Kansas City…Brandon Spikes
37…Washington…Brian Price
38…Cleveland…Ricky Sapp

Browns Choices
(1) Joe Haden (CB)
(2) Ricky Sapp (OLB)
(3) Colt McCoy (QB)
(3) Morgan Burnett (SS)
(3) T.J. Ward (FS)
(4) Dennis Pitta (TE)
(5) Adam Ulatoski (OG/OT)
(5) Pat Angerer (ILB)
(5) Brian Jackson (CB/FS)
(5) Andre Roberts (WR)
(6) Vince Oghobaase (DE)
(6) O'Brien Schofield (OLB)

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ricky Sapp makes me cry.

C
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
C
I presume in a bad way and not good one...I thought about Nate Allen, Chad Jones and Jermain Gresham here too. This was a tough pick for me to make.

Legend
Legend
Quote:

I thought the same thing, but I picked him just based on his similarity to Reggie Bush as a runner and receiver (although I think spiller is the better RB).

I could be wrong, just more of a guess really and I think Carroll would like to have a playmaking RB like Spiller. Plus, he would probably replace Burleson as a returner

Off topic but welcome back!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2013 NFL Season NFL Draft (2013) Mock Drafts (Part 2)

Link Copied to Clipboard