Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#482969 04/08/10 01:10 AM
Hall of Famer
OP Online
Hall of Famer
The attached link is this years draftboard, my first pass subject to future modification.

ChargerDawgs Big Board

It is both a combination of my thoughts on players, and consensus placement, so where I think players will come off.

It is color coded by round 1 is yellow, and so on, and the right number of players have been placed for each round.

Click on a player and you will get a link to their profile. There are 400 total players.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

1st String
1st String
ChargerDawg...thank you for a boatload of work. The prospects on my Browns mock match up very closely to your placement of players by round. This chart should prove very helpful on draft weekend. Great, great job.

[color:"red"]"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
---Leonardo daVinci
D
All Pro
All Pro
D
Good work Charger...

I like the way you have it layed out with color coding for each projected round. Whether one agrees with where you have one projected (someone will ALWAYS call you a idiot ) you cant deny the work and effort you have put into it. I like the CBS analysis on players as well.

I saved it to my favorites and will use it during the draft.

You dont have to win every game just the next one!
Legend
Legend
Nice job Charger!

#GMSTRONG
D
2nd String
2nd String
D
Great job Charger!

A pet peeve of mine is when someone puts a lot of work into something and then a poster finds one thing to disagree with and nitpicks. Also great job readers to gave Charger the mad props he deserves.

I am sure if everyone took the time Charger did and made a draft board there would be differences in every board. That is what makes the draft so much fun!

Legend
Legend
Quote:

Great job Charger!

A pet peeve of mine is when someone puts a lot of work into something and then a poster finds one thing to disagree with and nitpicks. Also great job readers to gave Charger the mad props he deserves.

I am sure if everyone took the time Charger did and made a draft board there would be differences in every board. That is what makes the draft so much fun!

Right on.

There's nothing wrong with disagreeing, but when someone puts in as much work as Charger did here and Deep did in his thread, you gotta respect that.

I love following the draft, but I don't do nearly as much homework as a lot of guys on here. I know I really appreciate all the work you guys put in. Makes things a lot easier for me.

I am unfamiliar with this feeling of optimism
D
2nd String
2nd String
D
Quote:

There's nothing wrong with disagreeing, but when someone puts in as much work as Charger did here and Deep did in his thread, you gotta respect that.

Absolutely. I forgot to mention Deep (Wes). He did an awesome job too!

Legend
Legend
Nice. Added to favorites. I will come back to this March 22 thru 24.

[Linked Image]

“...Iguodala to Curry, back to Iguodala, up for the layup! Oh! Blocked by James! LeBron James with the rejection!”
Legend
Legend
Quote:

I'm guessing you figured out a way to generate 1.21 Gigawatts in the Delorean.

I am unfamiliar with this feeling of optimism
D
All Pro
All Pro
D

You dont have to win every game just the next one!
Legend
Legend
Quote:

Hopefully in April, too!

Hall of Famer
OP Online
Hall of Famer
I have no predispostion about my ratings. What I have seen from doing it in the past, is that the first and second round goes pretty much as planned, the third is a bit mixed, and it busts wide open after the third.

There are 32 teams chasing after players, and they will rate them differently.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

A
All Pro
All Pro
A
Holy cow. Another awesome thread, but totally different. Chargerdawg my hat is off to you. I have just started checking it out, but that is good stuff.

L
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
L
Very nice job indeed! You know, I've watched McCoy play and the more I read about him especially the link you provided, I really hope we get this guy! He is not overly impressive Physically, but there is something to be said for everything he has accomplished. I think he would be a perfect QB for this offense, We Know what bad decision making and poor accuracy bring..this guy is the exact opposite and a proven winner. I won't be upset if we don't get him, but we can potentially have an awesome draft. If I could do anything, I would seriously consider trading part of nerxt years draft to move up to get Suh. I might be crazy, but the guy is probably the best DL to come out maybe ever. He can take over games and that is huge. We can regain those picks by trading Rogers and DQ either this year or next. With Suh and Rogers demanding double teams on the ends, Our LB's would be Free and Clear..Ryan Would love it! That's a pipe dream though and will be happy with Berry, Haden, McClain..I am pretty excited about this draft.

"Going from 4-12 to 6-10 isn't good enough. I believe we are going to be better than that. We're going to be a lot better than that." - Mike Holmgren (3/15/12)
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Nice job ChargerDawg, thanks for sharing with us!!!!!

LET'S GO BROWNS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Linked Image]
[b]WOOF WOOF[b]
Hall of Famer
OP Online
Hall of Famer
I am going to bump this. I think I will be able to do some real time updating.

Tomorrow, ugh, I probably won't be around for the first hour or so... sheesh... thanks to the time difference and work commitments.

Legend
Legend
I took Thursday and Friday off...
Um I think I have an illness.

1st String
1st String
Quote:

I took Thursday and Friday off...
Um I think I have an illness.

I have a sign up in the window of our office that we are closing early tomorrow and Friday. The beer is in the fridge along with the brats and Ballpark Mustard. Let's get this party started already.

[color:"red"]"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
---Leonardo daVinci
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2013 NFL Season NFL Draft (2013) ChargerDawgs Draft Board

Link Copied to Clipboard