Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Yes, the caveat is that we did it against poor teams and poor defenses, but we still did it. Considering what this team looked like at the start of the season, that is quite the feat.

Running all over teams with poor rushing defenses is much better than not running all over teams with poor rushing defenses. We came up against some teams that we should be able to run on, and we did. I'll take it.

How does a league celebrating its 100th season only recognize the 53 most recent championships?

#gmstrong
L
Legend
Legend
L
I'd take that every Sunday of the season.
It felt better than our 1-11 record, that's for sure. Just running the ball right down their necks.

[Linked Image from i28.photobucket.com]

gmstrong

-----------------

2023: The year we got a legit D.
B
Legend
Legend
B
Quote:

Yes, the caveat is that we did it against poor teams and poor defenses, but we still did it. Considering what this team looked like at the start of the season, that is quite the feat.
Everyone expected run, we probably freaking told em we were gonna run -- and we still ran. I don't care what level you are playing at or who your competition is, that is a major positive and it speaks volumes to the other areas of this offense.

I agree.

I also don't buy this bad defense theory.

If teams know you are likely to run, and get in to a run defense, they all of a sudden become much tougher to run on.

We are going to make a move this year.

Bank it.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
All Pro
All Pro
I'm trying to remember...

It was Kansas City? Who eventually started throwing run blitzes at us and forced a couple passes.

I honestly can't remember. In any case, with a competent QB we should be able to run pretty well without having 6 linemen on the field.

I'm looking forward to it.

A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.

John Barrymore
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Delhome Fiitting Right In With Browns: ABJ

Link Copied to Clipboard