Print Thread
Flap Offline OP
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
Link

WEEI report: Tom Brady involved in car accident
Posted by Mike Florio on September 9, 2010 8:22 AM ET

Two years ago, Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's season was derailed during the first quarter of the first game. Today, Brady may have avoided one or more injuries that could have kept him from playing at all in 2010.

WEEI radio in Boston reports that Brady was involving in an automobile accident in Boston on Thursday. Brady reportedly was "shaken," and the jaws of life reportedly were used to free the driver of another vehicle.

Another source told WEEI that Brady went to a local hospital, but WEEI is now reporting that Brady did not go to the hospital. WEEI also reports that Brady has contacted the Patriots and will be heading to the team's facility.

Per WEEI, Brady's Audi apparently struck a Ford minivan. Though the Audi reportedly had significant front-end damage, Brady reportedly was out of the car and walking around after the accident.

Crowded elevators smell different to short people...
Steeler
Steeler
BOSTON -- New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady was involved in a two-car accident Thursday morning.

The accident reportedly happened on Commonwealth Avenue and Gloucester Avenue near Brady’s home around 6:15 a.m.

Brady was described as “pretty banged up” but refused medical treatment, according to 7’s Joe Amorosino.

According to Amorosino, Brady had to be extricated from his vehicle after it ran into a minivan.

Brady will be further examined by Patriots' medical staff, according to Amorosino.

web page

Steeler
Steeler
If you watch the video in the link that I posted, they are only reporting possible whiplash for now.

Legend
Legend
This could have big implications for my wife who has Brady as her starting QB in our fantasy league.

And I think it could have bigger implications for BrownsFan337 who has Brady as his starter in his "that kind of fantasy" league.

I am unfamiliar with this feeling of optimism
N
Legend
Legend
N
but, is his hair okay?

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Quote:

but, is his hair okay?

His Justin Bieber hair is what protected him.

yebat' Putin
I
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I
Quote:

Brady reportedly was "shaken," and the jaws of life reportedly were used to free the driver of another vehicle.

In a related story, the NFL has rushed to a rules change. It is now a 15 yard penalty to the team playing the Patriots during any week in which Tom Brady gets "shaken" in a car accident.

“Unemployment is low because everyone has two jobs. Unemployment is low because people are working 60, 70, 80 hours a week and can barely feed their family.” -AOC
N
Legend
Legend
N
Quote:

Quote:

but, is his hair okay?

His Justin Bieber hair is what protected him.

I don't know who that is, but I assume it infers that his hairspray, gel, hairspray combination formed a transparent cocoon around his head that helped buffer him from impact.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Quote:

Quote:

Brady reportedly was "shaken," and the jaws of life reportedly were used to free the driver of another vehicle.

In a related story, the NFL has rushed to a rules change. It is now a 15 yard penalty to the team playing the Patriots during any week in which Tom Brady gets "shaken" in a car accident.

I'm surprised Goodell hasn't fined the driver of the other car too.

[Linked Image]

“...Iguodala to Curry, back to Iguodala, up for the layup! Oh! Blocked by James! LeBron James with the rejection!”
Legend
Legend

yebat' Putin
Legend
Legend
that was knowledge I just did not need.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

Legend
Legend
It's kind of funny though.

yebat' Putin
N
Legend
Legend
N

#gmstrong
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Tom Brady involved in car accident

Link Copied to Clipboard