Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,317
M
Dawg Talker
Offline
Dawg Talker
M
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,317
Quote:

I'm sure he was just taking a page from Charlie's book. Just like the firefighter thread has nothing to do with the tea party.




2 wrongs don't make a right


"All I know is, as long as I led the Southeastern Conference in scoring, my grades would be fine." - Charles Barkley
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,991
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,991
Quote:

2 wrongs don't make a right




But 3 lefts do.


[Linked Image from s2.excoboard.com]
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 626
D
All Pro
Offline
All Pro
D
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 626
Quote:

Quote:

I can only hope he suffers now constantly until his death.




Karma.

Every
Single
Time.

I wish you the best.




That's my hope. If Karma really worked, he'd be lying in a pool of his own puke right now.

Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 626
D
All Pro
Offline
All Pro
D
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 626
Quote:

Quote:

Are you calling me simple minded?




I wasn't, no.

But, judging by the rest of your comments in this thread.......well, you tell me.




Here's the deal, Arch, if you're going to insult me, have the guts to do it and say it and don't be cryptic.

I dont' think I'm simple minded, no. So if you are deferring to me, then you think I'm intelligent.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Here's your hope and change

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5