Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#537608 10/24/10 04:35 PM
B
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
B
We Dey, We dat.

"The Browns are a club contenders probably don't want to face right now. Their physicality cannot be questioned."
R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
Hey Bengals fans. Bengals Fans? Are you there?

Crickets chirping.

Rambo #537610 10/24/10 05:25 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Pittsburgh Steelers 5 1
Baltimore Ravens 4 2
Cincinnati Bengals 2 4
Cleveland Browns 2 5

Still going to win the division, Bungles?

#gmstrong #gmlapdance
B
Rookie
Rookie
B
Lol you just had a great win against the defending champs and your first thought is to post on the Bengals? It looks like the Bengals and their fans have gotten in your heads the last few years. I guess it makes sense with how often the Bengals have beaten the Browns over the last 6 or 7 years.

Legend
Legend
Can't wait till after this bye week when Cincy joins us at 2-5 and takes their rightful place on the bottom of the North...

Last edited by OSGuy; 10/24/10 06:00 PM.

Am I the only one that pronounces hyperbole "Hyper-bowl" instead of "hy-per-bo-le"?
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Oh, yes. Posting here was my very first thought. You got me.

#gmstrong #gmlapdance
L
Legend
Legend
L
Good smack there bungle. It really hurts.

[Linked Image from i28.photobucket.com]

gmstrong

-----------------

2023: The year we got a legit D.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Quote:

Lol you just had a great win against the defending champs and your first thought is to post on the Bengals? It looks like the Bengals and their fans have gotten in your heads the last few years. I guess it makes sense with how often the Bengals have beaten the Browns over the last 6 or 7 years.

Bengals and their fans? What fans?

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Quote:

Lol you just had a great win against the defending champs and your first thought is to post on the Bengals?

Lol you just scored 32 points and lost and your first thought is to post on a Browns message board?

Quote:

I guess it makes sense with how often the Bengals have beaten the Browns over the last 6 or 7 years.

We dey.

Joe Thomas made Justin Timberlake change his name. He didn't want wusses to have the same initials...

Dawg Talker since 3/26/2005...
B
Rookie
Rookie
B
Lol never meant for it to be smack. Find internet smack to be quite lame. I came over here to get a sense of the mood after a huge win. Expected to see a lot of joyous threads about your team and its big win. I was just caught off guard to see a thread about the Bengals on this day.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Makes perfect sense you would come over to the smack shack instead of the game day thread to get a sense of how we feel after the win...

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
B
Rookie
Rookie
B
Quote:

Makes perfect sense you would come over to the smack shack instead of the game day thread to get a sense of how we feel after the win...

Lol I hit them all up. Kind of boring Sunday for me so I thought I would stop by. Anyway congrats on the win. I didn't see any of the game but kept up with the score. Sounds like you guys gave Brees and the boys a lot of problems. Again congrats.

Legend
Legend
Roger DAT! We DAT, thanks for asking.

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I will never understand Bengal fans who post here like this. Don't you have a board? Or are you waiting for the Browns to start winning so you can jump ship like all the other wishy washy Bengal fans.

I lived in Middletown for 9 years, and when the Bengals made the playoffs, everybody was a Bengal fan. Within a year they were all walking around with Green Bay and Raider hats on. I worked with guys that rooted for the league leaders every year, different team constantly.

There's nobody actually from Cincinnati anyways, they are all Kentuckians that lost there way home.

#gmstrong
S
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
S
Quote:

We Dey, We dat.

Big congrats - great win!

#gmstrong
614 Offline
Rookie
Rookie
Quote:

Pittsburgh Steelers 5 1
Baltimore Ravens 4 2
Cincinnati Bengals 2 4
Cleveland Browns 2 5

Lots of football left dawgmichelle At least we won't be LAST AGAIN in the division

cscc is the place to be
614 Offline
Rookie
Rookie
Quote:

I agree. Rambo seems pretty dumb calling people out at 4:37pm on a 75 degree day in late october

cscc is the place to be
614 #537626 10/25/10 12:37 AM
Legend
Legend
Quote:

Quote:

Pittsburgh Steelers 5 1
Baltimore Ravens 4 2
Cincinnati Bengals 2 4
Cleveland Browns 2 5

Lots of football left dawgmichelle At least we won't be LAST AGAIN in the division

You guys might not win another game this year. Your best bet was against Buffalo ... but they looked like they should be solid enough to beat you when you play.

Other than that .. looking at your schedule, all I can say is ..... Poor Old Bengals, Looks like this is the down year on the roller coaster ........

Marvin should make sure that his resume is up to date ..... because he's about to be out ...... Carson's about to dip into his IRA ...... and Chad OhSoStinko and BO are probably ready to strangle someone .... or each other .... or the QB .......

I love a good Cincinnati implosion.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker

The Bungles fan base probably dropped another 50% after yesterday.

Legend
Legend
They never really disappear ..... they just go into this weird cross between denial and hibernation.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
614 #537629 10/25/10 10:07 AM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

At least we won't be LAST AGAIN in the division

Like you said, there's lots of football left. I think there will be a fight for last place...

#gmstrong #gmlapdance
Legend
Legend
Quote:

It looks like the Bengals and their fans have gotten in your heads the last few years. I guess it makes sense with how often the Bengals have beaten the Browns over the last 6 or 7 years.

We are 9-14 against the Bengals since 1999... that's not something the Bengals should be particularly proud of... That ain't exactly domination against an expansion team..

yebat' Putin
614 #537631 10/25/10 11:10 AM
Legend
Legend
Quote:

Quote:

I agree. Rambo seems pretty dumb calling people out at 4:37pm on a 75 degree day in late october

But you look better being here after midnight on a Sunday night?

yebat' Putin
Legend
Legend
Cincytucky is just praying somebody will race 'em to the basement. The ugly end of the stick is coming for the Bungles, and no bye break in sight to save them. So DM will admire our improvement after this giant quality wins (in wins, size matters! Quality wins). How did the Bungles blow that lead?
I am off to Kroger's to admire the mountains of Bungles football merchandise that STILL has not been purchased. Certainly piles up when you lose like this! Good luck! But not against my Browns.

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

They never really disappear ..... they just go into this weird cross between denial and hibernation.

Here I thought you were gonna say a weird cross dressing mode.

[Linked Image from i8.photobucket.com]
L
All Pro
All Pro
L
Quote:

If that is getting into someone heads what is it when you are on the message board of an opposing team that you didn't play?

S
Legend
Legend
S
Quote:

Quote:

If that is getting into someone heads what is it when you are on the message board of an opposing team that you didn't play?

i guarantee he will have nothing to answer that one.

seriously. trolling other football teams' boards is really weak. i actually was surprised when i heard that meth man was a grown adult. shame on you.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Quote:

meth man was a grown adult

Maybe in body,but not in mind.He has the brain of a 2 year old.

B
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
B
Quote:

Quote:

Come on now, you're insulting my 2 year old's intelligence!

[Linked Image from i75.photobucket.com]

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Quote:

Does someone actually know him or are we taking his word for it that he is an adult and has a kid in college???

[Linked Image from mypsn.eu.playstation.com]
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker

Sorry BrownsBabe....I guess most 2 year olds are a lot smarter than Medgirl.

Legend
Legend
Quote:

Quote:

Thats reallybad since my mind is 13

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
B
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
B
13 sounds about right for you. Horny and causing trouble. LOL!

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
I plead the 5th

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
B
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
B
Actually, I may need to upgrade your age...to 17, because you're horny, causing trouble and drinking beer. I think that fits with 17 better than 13. LOL

#gmstrong
1st String
1st String
OK Clownies after reviewing your game on Sunday & the lousy sad performance of the Saints (Brees looked like a high school quarterback) & the fact that the Saints have lost 3 or their last 5 games. I think we are going to put the Saints & your win in the Cupcake column. Sorry but you Clowns have not beaten anybody good yet so you still blow. Medmann won't give you any credit until you beat a good team like the Partriots, Doh! they are next on your schedule! I don't think the Pats will be as chaitable as the lowly Saints!

Here are some hard facts

The Cleveland Clowns are still only 2-5
You are not going to the playoffs AGAIN.
You are in last place AGAIN
The Bengals may not be much better than you this year but they still own you lock stock & barrell over the last 5 years, check the numbers.

-Med-

Legend
Legend
Quote:

you ... have not beaten anybody good yet

Being that our other win is against the Bungles, I'd say that is what folks have been trying to tell you all along.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

OK Clownies after reviewing your game on Sunday & the lousy sad performance of the Saints (Brees looked like a high school quarterback)

Gotta compare apples and oranges. Brees threw for 356 yards and our young QB threw for 74.

Quote:

Sorry but you Clowns have not beaten anybody good yet so you still blow.

We just beat the defending Super Bowl champs by 2 touchdowns.

Quote:

Medmann won't give you any credit until you beat a good team like the Partriots, Doh! they are next on your schedule! I don't think the Pats will be as chaitable as the lowly Saints!

Damn....now I'm going to be unable to sleep nights knowing that a Bungles fan won't give us any credit until we beat a team of their choosing that is out of our division. Never mind the fact we already beat this fan's team.

Quote:

Here are some hard facts

The Cleveland Clowns are still only 2-5

The Bungles are 2-4. Stay tuned for that turning into 2-5 this Sunday.

Quote:

Here are some hard facts
You are not going to the playoffs AGAIN.

The Bungles have never won a title. Ever.

Quote:

Here are some hard facts
You are in last place AGAIN

Revert back to previous comment about this upcoming weekend, then check the standings in the newspaper on Monday. You WILL lose to the Dolphins and YOU WILL be in last place based upon the FACT that the Browns beat the Bungles.

Quote:

The Bengals may not be much better than you this year but they still own you lock stock & barrell over the last 5 years, check the numbers.

I checked the numbers and they revealed the following:
* We are 1-0 against you this year.
* We split in 2007 and 2008. Being 3-4 against you in 4 years isn't being owned.
* December 19th we will be 2-0 against the Bungles this year, and at that point your squad will be firmly entrenched in the last place spot that they loved so much they lost for 17 straight years so they could remain in their low state.

It amazes me that you even try to run smack. Your team had 17 straight losing seasons, have never won a title, we beat you already this year.....the list goes on and on. Why bother??

Legend
Legend
The bungles are perennial losers. They haven't had back to back winning seasons since Forrest Gregg was the coach....and that was with scab players during the strike shortened season of 1982. You have to go back to 19 frickin 75-76 for two whole regular back to back winning seasons. There are now cincitucky grandparents that weren't even born yet. Bottom line.....the bungles suck and will always suck. They might have a fluke winning season every once in a while and maybe a one and done in the playoffs to get the bandwagon fans to crawl from under their rocks, but that's all they can hope for.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk The Smack Shack Who Dey? Who Dat?

Link Copied to Clipboard