Print Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
#568456 02/10/11 12:10 PM
C
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
C
Figured I may as well start up this one. Not many have posted one yet but I figure if you're going to critique others, you should have something to suggest yourself.

Here's my version 1.0

Round 1- Robert Quinn, DE, North Carolina
With the move to the 4-3, explosive DE is essential. Quinn comes with some very big question marks here but his athletic prowess is difficult to ignore. His workouts will speak volumes as to how he’s kept up his training for the NFL. I’m a little worried about this pick as we’re basing off of limited and questionable body of evidence but he has the potential to be sick good.
Given the depth of the DE class, we can also look to trade down a few spots and nab a different DE prospect. I’m tempted by Cameron Jordan.

Round 2- Leonard Hankerson, WR, Miami
Hopefully he’s available here but he may get snapped up in the latter part of the first. Big, fluid WR. Great hand catcher. Not big league speed but more than sufficient to make it. Hopefully gives a new reliable weapon for Colt.

Round 3- James Carpenter, RT, Alabama
Played a lot of left tackle in college but most say he lacks NFL quickness to make the jump to left tackle in the pros. Was all-SEC which in my mind, says quite a bit. Never missed a start all through college.

Round 4- Lawrence Guy, DT, Arizona State
300 pounder with decent quicks for his size.

Roud 5- Casey Matthews, ILB, Oregon
The question is will we be able to get him here? Clay started out as a lower ranked prospect then shot up. I don’t want to get caught up with the Matthews craze but hell, for fifth round, take the bloodlines

Round 6- Cliff Matthews, DE, South Carolina
No relation. Reputation as a high motor guy and produced well in the SEC.

Round 6- Will Hill, S, Florida
Bit of a shot in the dark. Has respectable size and quickness and had solid playing time in a competitive division. Repuation took a bit of a hit when his Twitter account was apparently “hacked”. Special teams leader for the Gators. That will work for a 6th.

Legend
Legend
Quote:

* Round 1, Pick# 1 - Robert Quinn - DE - North Carolina
One of the best pass rushers in the draft. With the Browns moving to the 4-3 defense, they need a token defender on the dline who always has the chance of causing disruption on every play.
* Round 2, Pick# 1 - Gabe Carimi - RT - Wisconsin
Really wanted to go defense here, possibly getting a top 7 DE who could fall to the 2nd like Kerrigan, Watt, etc, but I think they all go in the 1st round. Browns need to add talent to the right side of the oline to protect Colt. Enter Carimi.
* Round 3, Pick# 1 - Ras- I Dowling - CB - Virginia
Push Sheldon Brown to Safety, and you have Joe Haden, Ras-I Dowling, and possibly Eric Wright as your CB's. Dowling is a great corner, and has a knack for sticking to his WR's like glue. Not only that, but he can tackle VERY WELL.
* Round 4, Pick# 1 - Greg Romeus- DE - Pittsburgh
Browns have to double dip at the DE spot b/c they have no one except possibly Jayme Mitchell. Romeus has injury risk now, but I think he should be able to get to his pre-injury form.
* Round 5, Pick# 1 - Nate Irving - ILB - North Carolina St.
This guy is amazing. He could be climbing draft boards, but I will keep him here. He will probably get drafted AFTER Casey Matthews,but I think Irving will be the better player. Love his suplex tackles.
* Round 6, Pick# 1 - Aldrick Robinson - WR - SMU
Browns will work with the WR's they have. Both MoMass and Robo are entering their 3rd year, so they should have much more improvement to help Colt. Robinson would be that slot WR that the Browns have been craving for though.
* Round 6, Pick# 2 - Cedric Thornton - DT - Southern Arkansas
Small school sleeper, who could become a solid player in the league.

Just put this one together this morning.. not sure if I like this one myself, but it is what it is...

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Legend
Legend
I'd be good with either of those drafts. Not sure if Carimi really makes it through the first, though. In the end I wouldn't be surprised if Solder (or Costanzo) ends up being the one falling out of the first.

K
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
K
id love to see us go with:

Rd. 1: Von Miller OLB, Texas A&M
Rd 2: Christian Ballard, DT/DE Iowa
Rd 3: Tank Carder, LB TCU
Rd 4: Nate Irving, LB NCST

Thatd completely re-work our Defense with speed and talent...id adjust it by going

Marcel Dareus and a guy like Gabe Carimi in the 2nd...id be good with a DT and RT...RT in the 2nd would be very good...

but to work over our LBs with those guys would be amazing...plus adding a DT (since he weighs 298)

"It has to start somewhere
It has to start somehow
What better place than here?
What better time than now?"
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
1. DE Da’Quan Bowers..... Clemson
2. WR Leonard Hankerson..... Miami
3. OLB Mason Foster..... Washington
4. DT Phil Taylor..... Baylor
5. CB Ryan Jones..... Northwest Missouri St.
6a. DT David Carter..... UCLA
6b. PK Dan Bailey..... Oklahoma St.

#gmstrong

Live, Love, Laugh
Legend
Legend
that would be a pretty unbelievable haul. It's about as likely as not that none of those guys you have through the first four rounds will be available when we pick at those spots.

C
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
C
Quote:

1. DE Da’Quan Bowers..... Clemson
2. WR Leonard Hankerson..... Miami
3. OLB Mason Foster..... Washington
4. DT Phil Taylor..... Baylor
5. CB Ryan Jones..... Northwest Missouri St.
6a. DT David Carter..... UCLA
6b. PK Dan Bailey..... Oklahoma St.

I could dig that! I'd prefer the Bowers pick as I think he's safer but I'm thinking he's off the board when we pick.

This Mason Foster name seems to be picking up steam around here.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Pre-scouting combine version:

Of coarse I have more prospects targeted for each selection, but if I had to settle on one per round, at the moment it might look like this.
Taking into account prospects who I think have a chance to still be available.

1-6, DE,Cameron Jordan
[CAL] unless someone falls out of the top 5

2-37, LB, Mason Foster
[Washington]

3-70, CB, Curtis Brown
[Texas]

4-101?, WRP, Austin Pettis
[Boise State]

5-134?, DT, Sione Fua
[Stanford]

6-163?, OT, Chris Hairston
[Clemson]

6-165?, PK Josh Jasper
[LSU]

? = subject to change depending on supplemental picks yet awarded.

Last edited by FL_Dawg; 02/10/11 03:36 PM.

[Linked Image]

C
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
C
Mine from a different thread:

Quote:

I did a full 3 rounds and just guestimated beyond that and came up with. This is under the assumption that we focus on a big name WR in free agency.

6 Cameron Jordan, DE, Cal
37 Martez Wilson, MLB, Illinois
70 Mark Herzlich, OLB, BC
101 Pierre Allen, DE, Nebraska
137 Marcus Gilbert, RT Florida
163 Darvin Adams, WR, Auburn
165 Marcus Gilchrist, FS/CB, Clemson

And for the hell of it, we need to trade back into the draft and pickup TE Jordan Cameron from USC just so we can have a Cameron Jordan and a Jordan Cameron.

I suspect Wilson and Herzlich may be gone when we pick, but it came out with both available in my mock. Gilbert may be too, as I know that some of the talking heads just raved about him at senior bowl practices.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Quote:

Tank Carder isn't even coming out this year, he's going back to TCU. Also, 4th round for Nate Irving is a bit high. I'd start to think about him in the 5th.

Also, those of you hoping for Carimi to still be on the board at #37 are kidding yourselves. He'll be gone in the top 25-30 for sure.

[Linked Image]

Fear us, for we are the BROWNS, led by the mighty BM! Only in Cleveland.
C
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
C
Quote:

Quote:

Tank Carder isn't even coming out this year, he's going back to TCU. Also, 4th round for Nate Irving is a bit high. I'd start to think about him in the 5th.

Also, those of you hoping for Carimi to still be on the board at #37 are kidding yourselves. He'll be gone in the top 25-30 for sure.

Of the two draft sites I use, one lists him as borderline 1st or 2nd. The other as 2nd or 3rd.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I have him just outside the Top 100 on my board. (I can't recall EXACTLY since my list is at home). But in the 100-120 range would put him in the 4th round somewhere, so I guess that's realistic. I just think he'd be a better VALUE to us in the 5th.

Unless his stock sky-rockets I don't see him sniffing anything above the 3rd round though. (All Al Davis draft day decisions notwithstanding).

[Linked Image]

Fear us, for we are the BROWNS, led by the mighty BM! Only in Cleveland.
C
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
C
Quote:

I have him just outside the Top 100 on my board. (I can't recall EXACTLY since my list is at home). But in the 100-120 range would put him in the 4th round somewhere, so I guess that's realistic. I just think he'd be a better VALUE to us in the 5th.

Unless his stock sky-rockets I don't see him sniffing anything above the 3rd round though. (All Al Davis draft day decisions notwithstanding).

I was talking about Carimi

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Preliminary 1st round Mock 2/10/11;

1. CAR -- DT, Nick Fairley

2. DEN -- CB, Patrick Peterson

3. BUF -- DL, Marcell Dareus

4. CIN -- WR, AJ Green

5. ARI -- DE, DaQuan Bowers

6. CLE -- DE, Cameron Jordan

7. SF -- CB, Prince Amukamara

8. TEN -- QB, Cam Newton

9. DAL -- OLB, Robert Quinn

10. WAS -- QB, Blaine Gabbert

11. HOU -- OLB, Von Miller

12. MIN -- DE, Ryan Kerrigan

13. DET -- OT, Nate Solder

14. STL -- WR, Julio Jones

15. MIA -- RB, Mark Ingram

16. JAC -- DE, J.J. Watt

17. NE -- LB, Akeem Ayers

18. SD -- OLB, Aldon Smith

19. NYG -- RB, Mikel Leshoure

20. TB -- DT, Cory Liuget

21. KC -- CB, Jimmy Smith

22. IND -- OT, Derek Sherrod

23. PHL -- OT, Gabe Carimi

24. NO -- DT, Stephen Paea

25. SEA -- QB, Jake Locker

26. BAL -- CB, Brandon Harris

27. ATL -- TE, Kyle Rudolph

28. NE -- DE, Christian Ballard

29. NYJ -- DE, Adrian Clayborn

30. CHI -- OT, Anthony Costanzo

31. PITT -- OT, Tyron Smith

32. GB -- CB, Aaron Williams

[Linked Image]

1st String
1st String
Mock Draft Version 1:

1) Marcel Dareus, DT, Alabama
2) Marcus Cannon, OT, TCU
3) Titus Young, WR, Boise State
4) Jalil Brown, CB, Colorado
5) Alex Henery, PK, Nebraska
6) Wayne Daniels, OLB, TCU
6) Doug Hogue, OLB, Syracuse

[color:"red"]"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
---Leonardo daVinci
Legend
Legend
1. Marcell Darues -- NT Alabama can slide Rubin over to UT alt - Nick Fairley -- UT Auburn
2. Cameron Heyward -- LDE Ohio State it's looking more and more like he could slide into the second round alt - Christain Ballard -- LDE Iowa
3. Vincent Brown -- WR SDSU he looks like could be be terrific - a real snatcher with big hands alt - Leonard Hankerson -- WR Miami FL
4. Greg Romeus -- RDE Pitt finishing our DL makeover, obviously would have gone a lot higher if healthy alt - Sam Acho -- RDE UT
5. James Brewer -- RT IU athletic and big, showed well in 1-on-1s at senior bowl alt - Jah Reid -- RT UCF
6a. Brian Rolle -- OLB Ohio State undersized smart playmaker sounds like a fit for Jauron alt - Lawrence Wilson -- OLB UConn
6b. Byron Maxwell -- CB Clemson good size and recovery speed, can also make tackles in the backfield when plays go wide alt - Marcus Gilchrist -- CB Clemson

Legend
Legend
My only question, and this isn't a criticism, just something I often notice in mocks, is why is every alternate choice a player at the same position as the first choice?

Well, you put far more work into this than I would/could. I don't pay a great deal of attention to college outside of my limited interest "base". (OSU, YSU, and a couple of other big games per year)

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

My only question, and this isn't a criticism, just something I often notice in mocks, is why is every alternate choice a player at the same position as the first choice?

Think of it as hedging your bets in the event the player you covet is off the board.

[Linked Image]

Legend
Legend
Well, mostly it was just a way of keeping it simple. There's always a guy I seem to pick that someone believes will be gone much higher, and that's why there's a backup. I know I don't have to tell you or anyone else that mock drafts are inherently flawed because of team needs and uncertainty of who is getting picked ahead of time.

The alternate is kind of like "If the ones ahead of this pick went how I had them and the guy I had there is gone, this is someone I'd look at if I still had this need." I definitely agree with your observation in that it can't be that simple, but that's what I was thinking.

*edit* and actually, when I was doing this one, I really didn't have a backup for Romeus that I liked at DE in the 4th. Acho might be OK, but I think the 4th could be reaching for someone who's a "high-motor" guy when you aren't too sure about their ability to transistion to the NFL. If someone like James Carpenter were still available there I'd take him, but then that would switch the position I was targeting in the fifth, and it just got too complicated. That's why I went with the alternate at the same position only.

*2nd edit* however, for the first three rounds, those were legit alternates for me. To me, Fairley and Dareus are so far ahead of the next DT I feel like if you have a need there and one's available you have to take them.

Especially since there are so many fringe 1st round DEs in this draft (Watt, Kerrigan, Bailey, Ballard {I know he can also play DT}, Heyward, Clayborn, etc.) but then almost no impact DEs after that.

By then, you're at the third round and we still really need a wide receiver. Titus Young, DC's guy Smith, Jones and Green are all gone and the crop is getting iffy... you're down to a handful of players that some think have a good shot to be good and others don't. Not many guys left that can fit the role of a #1. If you let another round go by, you're down to some good slot contributors (Pettis, Salas, Kerley, Sanzenbacher) and guys with questionable NFL potential (Ron Johnson, Denarius Moore, Shorts). Maybe you luck out on a pick of Doss or Tolliver or Maehl and they end up being really good, but I don't know if I'd risk that if Brown and/or Hankerson were available in the 3rd.

OKOKOK probably TMI.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Free agency

Ryan Harris OT Den
Solid RT to solidify our line

Mathias Kiwanuka DE NYG
Has the ability to be a terror off the edge and not having a single player on our roster
to step in at end this signing is a must.

Brandon Mebane DT Sea
Excellent run stopper who Holmgren drafted, him and Rubin in the middle would give us a
great run stopping duo. Though neither one offers alot in the pass rush.

Leon washington RB Sea
talented receiver, runner and returner. Would be a good fit in the west coast offense
and a nice backup at returner.

Resign

Lawrence Vickers
Evan Moore
D"Qwell Jackson
Eric Wright
Phil Dawson

Draft

1) A.J Green WR Georgia
Best receiver in the draft, fills a desperate need for a true number one and I think
there is a pretty good chance he falls to us.

2) Rahim Moore FS UCLA
Outstanding athlete who is a ball hawk in coverage but has some tackling concerns
which I think can be corrected. Would be the perfect compliment to Ward.

3) Jeremy Beal DE Oklahoma
A year ago I thought for sure this guy was a first round talent but for some reason he
seems to be flying low on the radar which I don't understand because for three straight
years the guy has averaged at-least 15tf, 8.5 sacks and 60 tackles. The guy is always
in the backfield.

4) Casey Matthews ILB Oregon
I'm sorry but missing out on one Matthews is enough for me, and if we didn't draft him
when we had the chance and he ended up being good I would have to kick Holmgren and
company square in the ass.

5) Pierre Allen DE Nebraska
Bringing in multiple defensive ends through the draft or free agency is a must for us
to be able to make the transition to a 4-3. Allen could be a bit of a sleeper imo but
struggling with injuries throughout his college career has held back his development
a little bit.

6a) Rashad Carmichael CB Virginia Tech
Excellent speed and Viginia Tech has been known to produce good talent at the corner
Position.

6b) Chris Carter OLB Conneticut

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Do you understand the roles of a nose tackle and undertackle? Rubin at UT and Dareus at NT makes no sense.

Legend
Legend
Yes, I do. And Rubin played an UT in college and had to be taught to play NT when he got to tho Browns. Dareus can play either tackle easily and I think in passing situations can push the pocket even being double-teamed at the nose. Fairley, however, is a straight-up UT which is why if Dareus were gone and Fairley there, I'd keep Fairley at UT and Rubin at NT.

Please remember that most has of us have been watching football longer than you before starting in with the condescention.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Says the guy who can't spell the word. I was honestly asking a question with no intended condescension. There are many people who don't understand the roles, and I thought that you had possibly misspoke. With that said, I entirely disagree with you. Rubin is a big, slow, run stopping defensive tackle who is at his best taking up blockers. He isn't a guy who can penetrate; he is someone who takes up blockers. Dareus is someone who gets into the backfield and makes plays. Using him to take up blockers is a waste of his ability.

Legend
Legend
Quote:

Please remember that most has of us have been watching football longer than you before starting in with the condescention.

lol

This is BS logic and it makes you look desperate. I respect older guys like clemdawg, arch and DC a ton. You don't have to sit on your couch and watch football for 20 years to understand it. Attack dawg said the same thing when he said CJ Spiller would be a stud. Funny thing is spiller looked like garbage his rookie year. Just because someone is younger doesn't mean they know less football. I guarantee Deep knows more about draft prospects than you.

It is time to burry the age card. It gets old after awhile.

Legend
Legend
Quote:

Rubin is a big, slow, run stopping defensive tackle who is at his best taking up blockers. He isn't a guy who can penetrate;

Hmm, he didn't have that reputation
in college.
Quote:

Senior noseguard Athyba Rubin is the only returning starter up front after taking over the job early last year. Starting out as a reserve, he became too productive and too tough to keep out of the lineup. The 285-pound former JUCO transfer finished with 34 tackles and four tackles for loss showing good side-to-side quickness and a burst into the backfield.

Mangini didn't think he was slow.
Quote:

"He made a ton of plays down the field last week, and they're just hustle plays," said Mangini. "Those big guys usually don't do that and when you see it, it charges you up. It wasn't just one play. It was like play one, two, three, four and five. He constantly shows up on the screen."

Bowens didn't think he was slow. (same article as above)
Quote:

"Definitely, oh yea," said Bowens. "There's no center in this league that can block him one-on-one. He's a big man that understands the schemes of the 3-4, and he's selfless. He's always taking double-teams off the middle linebackers, but he always hustles.

"You see him chasing down screens, chasing down wide receivers. He plays his tail off every snap and there's nothing but upside to the guy. He can do everything."

More from Mangini .
Quote:

“He made a tackle 15 yards down field (against the Saints) and typically, you don’t see that coming from a guy his size,” Mangini said. “I’m really pleased with him.

Watching him play this year, how can you say he was slow? He was all over the field! He made tackles on either sideline. He made tackles downfield. I think each of those two guys (Rubin and Dareus) is capable of playing either tackle position. The main difference to me if Dareus is in at NT they both have a chance to dominate their competition on the dline while if Rubin is in at nose and Dareus is at UT it's an easy win for Dareus and Rubin does his best to hold up against the center and guard much like the last year and a half. I don't understand why you'd say it doesn't make sense.

Legend
Legend
If I was the one saying "do you even know what {x-position} is" and using age as the reason for me saying that then I'd agree with you. I'm not the person claiming someone else doesn't know simple roles of football players.

Quote:

I guarantee Deep knows more about draft prospects than you.

For starters, why? Because he calls himself a scout and posts on the internet? Secondly, that has nothing to do with saying Rubin is slow and can only occupy blockers. If all he does is occupy blockers, then how in the heck did he have over 80 tackles this year?

Legend
Legend
You brought of the age thing to make it seem like deeps opinon had little credibility compared to yours

You can say that was not your intent but then I ask what was the point of that statement?

Deep knows more because of the people he knows and works for.

Legend
Legend
I wasn't saying "my opinion carries more weight than yours because I'm older than you." I was saying "don't assume nobody else knows intermediate details about football just because you have declared yourself an expert."

I was using the length of time people older than him have watched football as a point of reference to stop and think about what people may be thinking rather than assume that it is inherently wrong if it doesn't immediately "make sense" to him. The point is "maybe you haven't seen everything and know everything." Instead of firing off a dismissal, maybe it would suit a person to find out why someone else may think a certain way that doesn't immediately fall into line with their currently-held notions.

Legend
Legend
Rubin had 82 tackles, 2 sacks, 1 INT, and 2 passes defensed as a NT. As you said, he's far more than just a space eating NT. He actually might benefit from the switch to the 4-3, as he does a nice job penetrating, and has exceptional mobility, and incredible motivation.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Legend
Legend
my bad for letting this devolve into a poo-flinger. Thanks YTown for getting it back on track.

Legend
Legend
I don't like doing the regular mock of just picking one person per round, because 75% of the time that person won't be there. So I've got a few options per round, and some of them then may bleed down into the next round if we can get them there...

A few qualifiers:
WR is the only position that I would only take one, If we get Green, as much as I'd love Young, I'd pass on him. But DE and DT I'm fine with stockpiling, LB a little aswell...

Blaine Gabbert, I don't think theres a CHANCE we draft a QB high, not with Holmgren putting his foot down for McCoy last year, and them basically saying he's the guy. But if they fall in love with him, I'm OK with the pick...

And finally, I went off a Mock from November for my later rounds, so, people are probably moving around. If we're losing Dawson, I'd love to get that kid from Nebraska.

But anywho, Here's my current Mock, In order of how I'd take them in each round...

Round 1:
DE Bowers, Da'Quan (Clemson)
WR Green, A.J. (Georgia)
DT Dareus, Marcell (Alabama)
CB Peterson, Patrick (LSU)
QB Gabbert, Blaine (Missouri)

Round 2:
OT Carimi, Gabe (Wisconsin) Doubt he's still there though..
DE Heyward, Cameron (Ohio St.)
DT Austin, Marvin (North Carolina)
WR Young, Titus (Boise St.) Unless...

Round 3:
WR Young, Titus (Boise St.) ...He falls here.
G Boren, Justin (Ohio St.)
LB Matthews, Casey (Oregon) I really want him on this team...
CB Dowling, Ras-I (Virginia)

Round 4:
FS Gideon, Blake (Texas)
LB Moch, Dontay (Nevada)

Round 5:
LB Sheppard, Kelvin (UCLA)
RB Devine, Noel West (Virginia) I'd like to have a quick shifty back...

Round 6:
K Henery, Alex (Nebraska) Please, please, please...

Round 6:
DT Fua, Sione (Stanford)

Am I the only one that pronounces hyperbole "Hyper-bowl" instead of "hy-per-bo-le"?
Legend
Legend
Quote:

Round 2:
OT Carimi, Gabe (Wisconsin) Doubt he's still there though..

I agree with you here. He'd be a good pickup in the second if available, and many of the draft websites have him falling but I don't see it happening.

I wouldn't be surprised if Carimi, Tyron Smith, and Derrick Sherrod were all drafted ahead of Solder and Costanzo. Not saying definitely will happen, but I don't see Solder as far ahead of these guys as the websites do.

C
Legend
Legend
C
Casey Matthews is a reach in the 3rd.

Legend
Legend
Quote:

Casey Matthews is a reach in the 3rd.

He's ganna get overdrafted based on his Last name...

I doubt he's there in the 4th...

Am I the only one that pronounces hyperbole "Hyper-bowl" instead of "hy-per-bo-le"?
C
Legend
Legend
C
Right. So why should we be the ones "overdrafting" him?

Legend
Legend
I'm not saying take him ahead of more talented people, but if he's there in the third, and it's a draw between him and someone else, I'd take him...

C
Legend
Legend
C
If he's there in the third, and it's a draw between him and someone else, something went wrong. Really wrong. Like half of the draft class died wrong.

Legend
Legend
People aren't allowed to move up a round in the draft after pro days and combines?

Oh ok, wasnt aware...

Legend
Legend
j/c

Ideally you get the best player available at your pick and fill a need on your team with each pick. Looking at our history, if we pick a player in the third which is a valuable, consistent, and solid starter then I will be happy. I'm certainly not clamoring for Casey in the third (or at all), but if he can start at MLB and be an above-average starter there then I will be thrilled.

C
Legend
Legend
C
I wasn't aware the combine and his pro day had occurred.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2013 NFL Season NFL Draft (2013) DawgTalker mock drafts

Link Copied to Clipboard