Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,440
T
Dawg Talker
Offline
Dawg Talker
T
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,440
This is a good start to free agency. Not letting Hank go is huge.

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 282
B
1st String
Offline
1st String
B
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 282
Quote:

Quote:

we should be in cleveland for the next 4 years!!




http://blog.cleveland.com/sports/2007/03/browns_center_fraley_headed_to.html


hank is resigned and tony grossi is a fool...makes my day





Fool? Grossi's article was posted at 4:32pm. At that point in time what he wrote was true. Fool.

Welcome back, Hank! Awesome news and there's still 40 minutes till and frenzy begins.


**Insert clever signature here attributed to some historical figure that sounds interesting but has been taken completely out of context.
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 201
J
2nd String
Offline
2nd String
J
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 201
regardless, grossi is still a fool


[Linked Image from img413.imageshack.us]
Hurry Back LeCharles.
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,563
T
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
T
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,563
Quote:

This is a good start to free agency. Not letting Hank go is huge.




I agree!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, HANK IS BACK IN BROWN!



you had a good run Hank.
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 59
E
Practice Squad
Offline
Practice Squad
E
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 59
no at that point the browns still had 8 hours to resign him....Grossi jumped the gun and said he was hitting FA...grossi is terrible... when was the last time he wrote something useful?


[Linked Image from img87.imageshack.us]
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,761
D
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
D
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,761
jc

in related news:

Giants | O'Hara will stay
Thu, 1 Mar 2007 20:04:57 -0800

Arthur Staple, of Newsday, reports the New York Giants have reached an agreement with C Shaun O'Hara. It is believed the contract is a five-year deal worth roughly $4 million per season.


I dunno...but if Hank also got 4 mil a season, it´s good for him, Danielle and their little puppies but not so much for the Browns

Im happy that he re-signed because a) I liked him, slightly above-AVG C imho b) with O´Hara re-signed there was nothing better in FA at C and c) consistency

but....I´ll hold out for the #s.....I guess Danielle has "an inside source" for this too....c´mon, we´ll know soon enough anyway

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 61
M
Rookie
Offline
Rookie
M
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 61
I must concur: Grossi is a fool...with a capital F

-MVP


[Linked Image from media.247sports.com] Pope Dezz!
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 17,038
R
Legend
Offline
Legend
R
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 17,038
Quote:

I must concur: Grossi is a fool...with a capital F

-MVP




I can't decide whether I like the guy or not.

He sure seemed like he was trying to stir the pot and start a lot of trouble this past year.

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 61
M
Rookie
Offline
Rookie
M
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 61
Quote:

Quote:

I must concur: Grossi is a fool...with a capital F

-MVP




I can't decide whether I like the guy or not.

He sure seemed like he was trying to stir the pot and start a lot of trouble this past year.




That isn't different from any other year..

-MVP


[Linked Image from media.247sports.com] Pope Dezz!
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 11,887
D
Legend
Offline
Legend
D
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 11,887
Somebody has to take over in Brown's absence.


Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 10,583
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 10,583
fyi... everyone is in the chat room


Meh.
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 201
J
2nd String
Offline
2nd String
J
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 201
Quote:

Quote:

I must concur: Grossi is a fool...with a capital F

-MVP




I can't decide whether I like the guy or not.

He sure seemed like he was trying to stir the pot and start a lot of trouble this past year.




I try to tlike the guy, but he does try to stir up trouble, he asks retarded questions at all the press conferences and he is an egotistical ass on all of his Hey Tony's. he picks the stupidest questions and then doesnt even answer the peoples questions. IMO, the whole plain dealer sports staff should go, they are all a wreck. Watch the video on the browns main page of rac at the auto show, mary kay cabot says something like, " romeo, would you like to get another local guy on the team that could make a difference?" what the hell does she think? i mean talk about worthless, those smug "journalists" they have are rediculous. The should replace grossi with zac jackson!


[Linked Image from img413.imageshack.us]
Hurry Back LeCharles.
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 61
M
Rookie
Offline
Rookie
M
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 61
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I must concur: Grossi is a fool...with a capital F

-MVP




I can't decide whether I like the guy or not.

He sure seemed like he was trying to stir the pot and start a lot of trouble this past year.




I try to tlike the guy, but he does try to stir up trouble, he asks retarded questions at all the press conferences and he is an egotistical ass on all of his Hey Tony's. he picks the stupidest questions and then doesnt even answer the peoples questions. IMO, the whole plain dealer sports staff should go, they are all a wreck. Watch the video on the browns main page of rac at the auto show, mary kay cabot says something like, " romeo, would you like to get another local guy on the team that could make a difference?" what the hell does she think? i mean talk about worthless, those smug "journalists" they have are rediculous. The should replace grossi with zac jackson!




He actually took one of my questions last week..so he's not on my complete & total crap list right now

-MVP


[Linked Image from media.247sports.com] Pope Dezz!
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,943
Dawg Talker
Offline
Dawg Talker
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,943
Quote:

The should replace grossi with zac jackson!


Damn straight.

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,574
A
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
A
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,574
Giants ink O'Hara to five-year contractESPN.com news services

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2785101

New York Giants: With less than two hours remaining before he hit the free agent market, Shaun O'Hara and the Giants agreed on a five-year, $19 million contract that included $7.5 million in guarantees. The 29-year-old center will stay with the Giants for an eighth season and be under contract through 2011.

Re-signing O'Hara was important because of the Giants' uncertainty at the left tackle position. Luke Petitgout was cut and backup left tackle Bob Whitfield retired. A couple of the options involved moving Giants guards to tackle and juggling the line. Had O'Hara left, the Giants would have problems in the middle of the line that would match their problems on the outside.

O'Hara entered the league as an undrafted free agent. He played in Cleveland from 2000-03 before leaving for the Giants in 2004. The 6-foot-3, 306-pound center went to college at Rutgers.

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 8,489
T
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
T
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 8,489
You said it brother, here comes Steinbach and Clements, 12:01 baby!


Find what you love and let it kill you.

-Charles Bukowski
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,313
N
Dawg Talker
Offline
Dawg Talker
N
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,313
Besdes being sicker than a dog i purposely waited until late to sgn on hoping for some good news before midnight. Danielle congrats. hope your stay involves a playoff run for the Browns and then you'll really see a town go crazy.

And by the way tell hank the best walleye fishing is around the islands.

nordawg


The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

#gmstrong
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 253
1st String
Offline
1st String
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 253
j/c glad to see this got done its one less thing to worry about.


[Linked Image from img507.imageshack.us]
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 8,489
T
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
T
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 8,489
Go go go! I can't control myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Find what you love and let it kill you.

-Charles Bukowski
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 880
F
All Pro
Offline
All Pro
F
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 880
I'm absolutely thrilled that Fraley has been resigned!!!

Phil, now you grab the best CB or guard and I'll be thrilled in the AM (even tho this damn blizzard keeps blowing up here.)

Now I can go to bed.


And the next head coach is ......
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 8,489
T
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
T
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 8,489
Too bad, I wish it was snowing here.


Find what you love and let it kill you.

-Charles Bukowski
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,223
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,223
I'm doing the happy dance, I'm doing the happy dance.......


[Linked Image from pic18.picturetrail.com]
"The Browns' defense is kicking mucho dupa."
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 40,704
B
Legend
Offline
Legend
B
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 40,704
Great news!


I think the signing is what prompted this report on GBN:

Eagles-Browns trade comp confirmed… We have got some pretty good information that last year’s trade between Philadelphia and Cleveland which saw the Browns acquire C Hank Fraley for a conditional 2008 pick has been confirmed as for a 5th round selection next year.


If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong




[Linked Image]
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum C Hank Fraley will test the market Among other Browns..

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5