Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
C
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
C
Quote:

Quote:

If I were a judge, I would do the same thing. Not because of political affiliation, but because of political statements in my courtroom. If you are appearing in court, dress appropriately and show some respect. Wearing an Obama or Palin tee shirt into court is stupid, and stupid should hurt.

It isn't a crime to be stupid. Punish the person according to the crime, not their clothes. If the person is acting disrespectful, then sure, punish them accordingly, but if a person is acting respectful, their clothes shouldn't get them extra punishment.

Maybe it's just me, but acting respectful in court means wearing a tie at a minimum, a suit is a much better choice IMO. Heck, I wear a suit when I go to traffic court! Respect is not just words and attitude but also how one presents themselves.

#gmstrong
C
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
C
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

If I were a judge, I would do the same thing. Not because of political affiliation, but because of political statements in my courtroom. If you are appearing in court, dress appropriately and show some respect. Wearing an Obama or Palin tee shirt into court is stupid, and stupid should hurt.

It isn't a crime to be stupid. Punish the person according to the crime, not their clothes. If the person is acting disrespectful, then sure, punish them accordingly, but if a person is acting respectful, their clothes shouldn't get them extra punishment.

Maybe it's just me, but acting respectful in court means wearing a tie at a minimum, a suit is a much better choice IMO. Heck, I wear a suit when I go to traffic court! Respect is not just words and attitude but also how one presents themselves.

I agree to an extent. Some situations require better choices in clothing, and I too would at least wear a tie, but that doesn't mean that it should be required or there will be more punishment.

There are different circumstances for everyone, and to me, as long as the person acts and carries themselves in a respectful manner, their clothes don't take away from that.

Anyway, we are really going off track of Derden's post here, and I want him to get all the useful advice he cana nd not have to deal with our pointlessness anymore. Sorry to have taken away from the original point this much.

I
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I
Quote:

I think I set teh bar too high in my employment search though.

Could always be a drug dealer I hear that the pay can be great and it also seems you are familiar with the product lines . Just sayin.

T
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
T
Got a call today.

HIRED!!!

starts at $12/hour.....full benefits.

Color me amazed.

This company had brought me back for two interviews----seemed really interested, said they would call me Sunday---didn't hear anything.....got really down, kinda like wth?

They called about a half hour ago.

I start friday. They wanted me there today but I have a NA meeting scheduled at 7pm and its too late to really manuever that around. They wanted me in tomorow. But tomorrow I have a 9am w/ probation, a 3:30 with Drug and Alcohol assessment (which is really actually a big SCAM), and then an NA meeting at 7:30.

I told them I was wrapped up til friday and then I was all theirs.......

yea, the D&A thing----I already went to one---to determine if I need treatment or not. They told me, it really doesn't matter what I say, the judge just wants me going to intensive outpatient. So basically, whats the point in the meeting---if the outcome is already pre-determined!?!?

As far as my innocence---I maintained I was innocent from point A to point B, to C, to D, to Z. They took the word of a convicted felon over me.

Pretty ridiculous.

Even more ridiculous. I had to drive to Ctown (about an hour away) 11 times before I finally saw the judge. A lot of times the public defender didn't even show up, and one time, the judge didn't show up.

But their I was, dressed to kill at 7:30 AM.

Itried to tell teh police I was clean, offered to take a test, showed them my arms, legs (no track marks). But their response was, screw you, we are charging you both---the courts can decide who is guilty.

Well, once in the court system, they see charges and they want convictions---screw the reality of the situation. Get that felony conviction.

Yea, I got worked on all ends.

Co-defendant guy--he got caught a few years back with 3.0 grams of heroin and a fistful of clonopins, and hit a parked car when he passed out behind the wheel.

He got 6 months probation---but opted instead to just serve 90 days in jail---and the felony dropped.

I didn't even have any usable amount of drugs on me, and I am worse off.

The difference---he paid a lawyer.

Lesson learned---don't allow just anyone in your car----b/c what they have in their possession can be pinned on you if he/she is in your car.

Also, lesson 2. Don't trust the judgment of public defenders.

And let me add this......I sat in jail 3.5 days before I could be bonded out. Then they had to process me from city jail, to county jail before they could release me.

So I started out in city jail for the night, then moved to the 4th district jail out on kinsman and 93rd, then moved back to county, then after about an hour in county---my bond came through and they released me.

It took them from 10am, until around 6pm for them to process the cash payment and release me at the justice center---talk about inefficiency.

And some of those dudes in jail....idiots. I was in with this dude who tied up his ex-girl to a chair then raped her and beat her for a couple days before she got away. They set his bond at a quarter million. It was really pitiful seeing him crying on the phone to his dad, "please get me out, I didn't do it." ( this joker had tattoos all over, including, I kid you not, 1-8-7 tattooed across his forehead--brilliant.)

While in community waiting to get into county a bunch of dudes were smoking a joint. They were like...wanna hit. I'm thinking--I am in jail b/c I got in trouble, why the hell would I want to even touch that doober.....and add another felony.

Though to be fair, their were a few guys who were all right guys. The one dude called my house for me to let my brother know where and when to go to bond me out. (he was the dude who served meals and stuff, so he had more phone privileges than us all.)

It was an experience I guess. My cellmate was my co-defendant. he apologized, said he was hooked real bad on dope and he shook and vomitted from withdrawals everyday.

My whole thing in jail, and going forward---is I am not going to let this break me. I go in everyday with a smile in my face, and I refuse to let myself get down about this.

And that is a lot harder than one might imagine. Everyday you get those subtle reminders,of just who you are and what you are facing. Every time I go to court, go to meetings, or see my probation officer---its a reminder, it opens the wound back up and so it never really is able to heal.

But I am champing it out the best I can. Gotta keep a positive mental attitude---thats a big one. Its a challenge, and sometimes I get really down, yesterday was one of those days. But I am determined to beat this bs.

Also, with regard to NA meeting, at first I thought they were a joke---and I still don't take the stuff all that seriously, but looking around those rooms--there are people who really NEED that program; and that has kept me sort of neutral on the whole thing.

Initially I had the attitude that, you people need to stop whining and take some responsibility. Change is something that you have to want and strive for, its not something that you pray for and it comes.

I guess I am rambling, anyways...I will keep everyone update from time to time.......but all is looking a little bit better today.

Thank everyone for their support and well wishes.

I wish to wash my Irish wristwatch......
C
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
C
Quote:

Got a call today.

HIRED!!!

starts at $12/hour.....full benefits.

Color me amazed.

This company had brought me back for two interviews----seemed really interested, said they would call me Sunday---didn't hear anything.....got really down, kinda like wth?

They called about a half hour ago.

I start friday. They wanted me there today but I have a NA meeting scheduled at 7pm and its too late to really manuever that around. They wanted me in tomorow. But tomorrow I have a 9am w/ probation, a 3:30 with Drug and Alcohol assessment (which is really actually a big SCAM), and then an NA meeting at 7:30.

I told them I was wrapped up til friday and then I was all theirs.......

yea, the D&A thing----I already went to one---to determine if I need treatment or not. They told me, it really doesn't matter what I say, the judge just wants me going to intensive outpatient. So basically, whats the point in the meeting---if the outcome is already pre-determined!?!?

As far as my innocence---I maintained I was innocent from point A to point B, to C, to D, to Z. They took the word of a convicted felon over me.

Pretty ridiculous.

Even more ridiculous. I had to drive to Ctown (about an hour away) 11 times before I finally saw the judge. A lot of times the public defender didn't even show up, and one time, the judge didn't show up.

But their I was, dressed to kill at 7:30 AM.

Itried to tell teh police I was clean, offered to take a test, showed them my arms, legs (no track marks). But their response was, screw you, we are charging you both---the courts can decide who is guilty.

Well, once in the court system, they see charges and they want convictions---screw the reality of the situation. Get that felony conviction.

Yea, I got worked on all ends.

Co-defendant guy--he got caught a few years back with 3.0 grams of heroin and a fistful of clonopins, and hit a parked car when he passed out behind the wheel.

He got 6 months probation---but opted instead to just serve 90 days in jail---and the felony dropped.

I didn't even have any usable amount of drugs on me, and I am worse off.

The difference---he paid a lawyer.

Lesson learned---don't allow just anyone in your car----b/c what they have in their possession can be pinned on you if he/she is in your car.

Also, lesson 2. Don't trust the judgment of public defenders.

And let me add this......I sat in jail 3.5 days before I could be bonded out. Then they had to process me from city jail, to county jail before they could release me.

So I started out in city jail for the night, then moved to the 4th district jail out on kinsman and 93rd, then moved back to county, then after about an hour in county---my bond came through and they released me.

It took them from 10am, until around 6pm for them to process the cash payment and release me at the justice center---talk about inefficiency.

And some of those dudes in jail....idiots. I was in with this dude who tied up his ex-girl to a chair then raped her and beat her for a couple days before she got away. They set his bond at a quarter million. It was really pitiful seeing him crying on the phone to his dad, "please get me out, I didn't do it." ( this joker had tattoos all over, including, I kid you not, 1-8-7 tattooed across his forehead--brilliant.)

While in community waiting to get into county a bunch of dudes were smoking a joint. They were like...wanna hit. I'm thinking--I am in jail b/c I got in trouble, why the hell would I want to even touch that doober.....and add another felony.

Though to be fair, their were a few guys who were all right guys. The one dude called my house for me to let my brother know where and when to go to bond me out. (he was the dude who served meals and stuff, so he had more phone privileges than us all.)

It was an experience I guess. My cellmate was my co-defendant. he apologized, said he was hooked real bad on dope and he shook and vomitted from withdrawals everyday.

My whole thing in jail, and going forward---is I am not going to let this break me. I go in everyday with a smile in my face, and I refuse to let myself get down about this.

And that is a lot harder than one might imagine. Everyday you get those subtle reminders,of just who you are and what you are facing. Every time I go to court, go to meetings, or see my probation officer---its a reminder, it opens the wound back up and so it never really is able to heal.

But I am champing it out the best I can. Gotta keep a positive mental attitude---thats a big one. Its a challenge, and sometimes I get really down, yesterday was one of those days. But I am determined to beat this bs.

Also, with regard to NA meeting, at first I thought they were a joke---and I still don't take the stuff all that seriously, but looking around those rooms--there are people who really NEED that program; and that has kept me sort of neutral on the whole thing.

Initially I had the attitude that, you people need to stop whining and take some responsibility. Change is something that you have to want and strive for, its not something that you pray for and it comes.

I guess I am rambling, anyways...I will keep everyone update from time to time.......but all is looking a little bit better today.

Thank everyone for their support and well wishes.

That's great man!

$12/hr with full benefits is this economy isn't too shaby at all. I make a little over $12/hr but I don't have benefits.

Glad everything seems to be working out for you after some unfortunate events.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Tell me about it ... I was in Franklin County (Columbus) for 12 hours (9 hours after my bail was posted) for a freaking Disorder Conduct.

C
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
C
Awesome!

#gmstrong
T
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
T
It uber convenient too. Cuz I had to find employment in 45 days. Friday will be day 45.

Niiiiiiice......

Co-defendant will use drugs the rest of his life. I talked to his dad after I got my sentence and his dad told me that co-defendant has scammed/borrowed/manipulated around $250,000 dollars out of his family over the past 4 years. About 100k this past year alone.

Where did it go. Attorneys, fines, and a lot of Heroin. He told me in jail he had been spending on average, about $500-$1000 a day for the past 3 or 4 months.

He loves it and cannot ever see himself getting sober. Its really sad actually.

I am glad I quit when I did. My habit got to around $300 a day and one day I just kinda snapped out of it and went to a doctor and submitted to a program and quit.

The addiction is really kind of weird. Its not just the drug...its the act of going out to the hood and getting it. The wait, the anticipation, and then finally getting the dope and getting off your sickness. You wake up every morning sick as hell, horrible sweats, nausea, diarrhea, throwing up, fits of sneezing and soreness all-over. Then you find the money, usually by all means necessary, then you call dopeman and make your run. Hurrying like hell to get there and get rid of the awful awful feeling that is dopesickness.

It becomes a lifestyle after a year or so, and you really miss the run as much as you miss the high. The challenge of getting money constantly is what drives most to crime. You wouldn't believe that people go too. Co-defendant let his dad stab him, then extorted money from him for his not testifying for the prosecution.

Basically, he smashed out all his dads car windows cuz he wouldn't give him money, so his dad grabbed a knife and attempted to stab him---he succeeded and stabbed him through the center of his hand. Co-defendant told dad, as long as you give me 5k, I will testify on your behalf and say that this was all a big mistake.

After a week it turned into $8500.

This guy was a scumbag, and I learned all about his bs sitting in a cell with him for 3 days.

He told me that the whole time he sat in jail when he did his 90 days, all he did was plot on how to scam his parents for money for heroin once he got out.

His parents are either the most patient loving people ever, really gullible, or plain stupid.

Heroin....its a hell of a drug.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Good to hear!

Keep your head up and on straight. Keep doing what you're doing, and good things will come in the end.

[Linked Image from pic18.picturetrail.com]
"The Browns' defense is kicking mucho dupa."
Legend
Legend
Good news, Tyler! Keep after it, and chose to do better. Some say, like the comedian: "Ta can't fix stoopid!"
I think you can turn it around. Learn from it. Still best wishes, and good luck on the new job. It is OK to stay clean and outta jail. Be well.

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Congratulations,

Now remember to try and get that felony conviction off of your record. You may need another job in the future.

Yes it will probably take a lawyer to do it, but it is money well spent. Your opportunities are limited with a felony conviction.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

T
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
T
Its not a conviction assuming I complete all the requirements of the intervention program. At that point I am off probation and they do not pursue charges.

i can them pay some legal eagle to have the arrest expunged.

Though, if I could do it over, I would hire a lawyer. By time this is all over, I will have spent probably close to five grand in transportation and fees.

Its really ridiculous considering what I got charged for. I mean, felony possession for essentially no drugs. The amount is closer to nothing than any tangible amount.

Should have just spent the money.

Public defender was a scam. She manipulated me into giving up my rights and I trusted her---now I have to deal with it....

Legend
Legend
Man, it's been a trip for you, of late.

Congrats on seccuring employment and sticking with your program. Dude, I've always seen in your posts someone who has the brains enough to do/be anything he wants. It really seems that the "drug lifetyle" was keeping you from achieving some really special stuff. I still remember the "Derden Writes a Story" thread from a couple years ago,... and I recall thinking to myself; "Damn- this dude has some serious skills."

It may be the biggest hassle of your life to date, but some good may yet come of it. If this scrape has left a deep enough impression on you to lose the old ways, I'm sure you'll set a new bar for yourself. It took something very similar to your experience for me to start my growing up process, many years ago. I dumped a LOT of garbage from my life, and got a rare second chance. It has made all the difference. I no longer beat myself up about the time/opportunities I wasted, but I spent many years regretting that period in my life. In many ways, I used that regret to fuel my new choices... and I found that doing right by myself was a habit borne of mindset just as making self-destructive choices was earlier. It got easier and easier to make good decisions, until doing the right thing was now a lifestyle. And it feel great to go to bed each night without guilt and shame sitting upon my chest. (It's also nice to not be constantly looking over my shoulder, too...)

Please do this for your future. I think I speak for many on this board when I say that we love a good success story. If you can step away from this and live a "clean" life, it would be one of the better ones we've seen.

Shortly after I got my 2nd chance, I had an opportunity to be interviewed on a local tv show. When the hostess asked me what I'd be doing if I wasn't playing the cello, my answer was: "time." I still shake my head when I think back on my early 20's... and realized that my life choices almost stole everything worth having away from me. If I may offer one piece of unsolicited advice, it would be this: Use this second chance to find something you love, and go for it with all you've got. The simple pursuit of it will take you in a new direction, far away from the stuff that's been harming you.

Good luck, Derd... we'd love to see you soar.

"too many notes, not enough music-"

#GMStong
Rookie
Rookie
I haven't been here too long, I read read this message board about two months before I registered so I am relatively new around here, but I read this post a couple times and just can say this, if any of this is true then good luck, but I will be honest there are parts of your story that doesn't add up to me, causing it to not seem accurate.

I am not trying to stir the pot and do wish you well if there is truth in your post, but it just doesn't fly with me.

Oh well either way good luck!

Rookie
Rookie
Here is an example as to why this post doesn't add up to me, and to point out my suspicions, this is from your own posts:

Quote:

I start friday. They wanted me there today but I have a NA meeting scheduled at 7pm and its too late to really manuever that around.

Notice the time. Then I read this:

Quote:

Tyler_Derden
Hall of Famer

Reged: Oct 21 2006
Loc: Here and There

Re: Woman wants to place tighter restrictions on hookah bars. [Re: PrplPplEater]
#818886 - Wed Jun 01 2011 06:56 PM

Notice the time this was posted in your hookah bar thread?

NA meeting or posting which is it, and don't make me laugh and say both, just admit you embellished some to save face.

See my point? Now I don't really care about excuses, because there are other aspects to this post I question, but noticed this and thought I would show that I am not reading into things, I am just using common sense.

Still if true good luck!

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hmm..

SaintDawg™

Football, baseball, basketball, wine, women, walleye
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Quote:

Here is an example as to why this post doesn't add up to me, and to point out my suspicions, this is from your own posts:

Quote:

I start friday. They wanted me there today but I have a NA meeting scheduled at 7pm aod its too late to really manuever that around.

Notice the time. Then I read this:

Quote:

Tyler_Derden
Hall of Famer

Reged: Oct 21 2006
Loc: Here and There

Re: Woman wants to place tighter restrictions on hookah bars. [Re: PrplPplEater]
#818886 - Wed Jun 01 2011 06:56 PM

Notice the time this was posted in your hookah bar thread?

NA meeting or posting which is it, and don't make me laugh and say both, just admit you embellished some to save face.

See my point? Now I don't really care about excuses, because there are other aspects to this post I question, but noticed this and thought I would show that I am not reading into things, I am just using common sense.

Still if true good luck!

Still plausible though. He might just get there fashionably late. Or he could have got there early and was posting on here via phone. I write on this board often when I'm on my phone. In fact when I was in the Philippines, that's all I mostly used to post on this board with. I did use my wife's laptop a couple of times there.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"Don't be burdened by regrets or make your failures an obsession or become embittered or possessed by ruined hopes"
Rookie
Rookie
Quote:

Still plausible though. He might just get there fashionably late. Or he could have got there early and was posting on here via phone. I write on this board often when I'm on my phone. In fact when I was in the Philippines, that's all I mostly used to post on this board with. I did use my wife's laptop a couple of times there.

Though minimally plausible and most likely doubtful, it is still hard to fathom someone without a job having a laptop, and a phone with all the bells and whistles attached, these items are not normally owned by those who have no job or money, these items are luxuries, not "must need" items. No matter how you slice it, this is just one of a few inaccuracies I noticed within the post. That's a long winded post to make on a phone, and most places that deal with issues considered confidential, they don't allow computers/laptops, in these meeting room environments, it is a conflict of interest for all those involved, plus they tell you to turn off your phone as well since both items can be used as a video or audio recorder. Confidentiality plays a huge factor in these environments it is a very serious concern for all involved in these types of meetings. Oh and being fashionably late to a meeting that could impact him going or not going to jail isn't bright. Just saying.

Now I have never been involved in AA or NA or any other program such as these, but what I am stating is common knowledge by most, so I doubt any of your scenarios occurred.

I could come up with a 100 lies to validate these comments made by the poster of this thread, but then again I wouldn't post about this subject.

People can believe what they want and that's cool and I wish him the best if any of his post is true, but I am sticking to my guns with the belief that this story seems more like a fable then actual 100% facts.

Legend
Legend
Congrats man..,, I wish you the very best.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
T
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
T
.My bad. Wednesdays scheduled meeting is at 7:30 in Kent, Ohio. They are all pretty much in that same time frame.

Monday is 7 Kent
Tuesday is 7 Stow
Wednesday is 730 Kent
Thursday is 7 Stow
Friday 730 Kent
Saturday 8pm Silver Lake
Sunday 730 Kent

If you wanna come to any meetings to verify my attendance I will pm you locations. I went to probation today and the officer was amazed at the fact I found employment and had gone to all meetings so far. i am 43 meetings through my 90 in 90.

Once those are up I only have to go 3 times a week. But then I have to start my 3 IOP meetings, 3 per week. So I will still be looking at meetings to juggle everyday.

With employment, I am going to have to juggle meetings to accommodate whether I work days or nights.

I have everything documented so i have zero issues, and never find myself unprepared for any questions that may arise.

I am hoping that possibly, through my efforts, that I might get my probation reduced at some point.

Also found out today that I can't get my bond money back for two years----when the probation period ends.

But yea, I assure you that I have pretty much laid it all out there.

R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
Ehhh let it go Derden. You got enough problems without dealing with doubters on a message board. Really should have hired a lawyer though. Facing those kinds of charges especially. Take it as a lesson learned. Never ever go to court without a lawyer. Unless its a traffic ticket.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss...
Legend
Legend
Quote:

Ehhh let it go Derden. You got enough problems without dealing with doubters on a message board. Really should have hired a lawyer though. Facing those kinds of charges especially. Take it as a lesson learned. Never ever go to court without a lawyer. Unless its a traffic ticket.

Not always a true statement. Lawyers are there to make money, not serve your best interests. Ideally, they'll try to make the two coincide, but you're at the mercy of the ethics of the guy you hire.

I know a guy that spent in excess of $10k on a lawyer fighting a DUI and lost.
On the other hand, when I got mine I went in without a lawyer, plead guilty - because I was - and I walked with a VERY reasonable sentence given that I was 3x the limit.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

Rookie
Rookie
Quote:

My bad. Wednesdays scheduled meeting is at 7:30 in Kent, Ohio. They are all pretty much in that same time frame.

I figured that you would have an excuse, so if you made a "mistake" with that comment, who is to say that the rest of the post is not riddled with inaccuracies as well? I know for a fact that if I was on probation I would have the exact times of where I would have to be and would be memorized, as would most people who wouldn't want to break their probation and possibly go to jail. Good excuse but I don't buy it.

Again this isn't the only inaccuracy in your post, anyone with common knowledge of the laws can see it, your story is flawed, and to me reeks of a need for attention. It doesn't matter though, keep on keeping on, others will catch on. Take care I guess.

Oh by the way, is should be was in the comments I quoted from you. Just remember when you lie you have to remember every factor of that lie and keep on lying, and I don't get that because it seems like a lot of work.

Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Dude, I'm glad you are the truth police! Good Lord, ever make a mistake? I seriously doubt that after the Coach B fiasco that ANYONE on here would make that mistake again. Derden's struggles are well documented on this board, so most believe his posts. For someone that claims to not have any "real" knowledge of how he should handle his situation, you sure are coming across as the polar opposite. I don't have a dog in this race, hell, I find it hard to feel sorry for Durden at times, but your attitude comes across as unecessarily vindictive and judgemental. But I feel a lot safer knowing everyone that posts is under your watchful eye.

"If you need two yards, I'll get you two yards. If you need four yards, I'll get you two yards!" Ron Wolfley, Special Teams Madman
Rookie
Rookie
If you read my posts you would have seen that I stated I wish him luck if true. I am not policing, I am stating an opinion, and that is there are parts of the story that doesn't add up to me.

As for Tylers documented history and the Coach factor, I know nothing of that, I am new here, again which I stated.

You have your opinion, I have mine, and that's cool! I can agree to disagree with you, it's no skin off my back brother.

Legend
Legend
Quote:

If you read my posts you would have seen that I stated I wish him luck if true. I am not policing, I am stating an opinion, and that is there are parts of the story that doesn't add up to me.

As for Tylers documented history and the Coach factor, I know nothing of that, I am new here, again which I stated.

You have your opinion, I have mine, and that's cool! I can agree to disagree with you, it's no skin off my back brother.

With only being here a short time, it's pretty clear you don't have any history about derden or CoachB.. and I don't want to rehash any of it openly,, it's really old stuff, but if you want to know a quick synopsis, pm me.

Lets just say, if you knew what us oldtimers know, you probably wouldn't have been quite so harsh with your comments..

I'm betting you wouldn't anyway.,., Don't know for sure,,

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
To be fair, isn't he just saying what many posters (even long time posters) have accused Tyler of before?

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I have been here a long time (since the old board) and JDawg posted everything I have always thought about Derden.

Eat it Phil...
J
Legend
Legend
J
You think that just because B got caught in a bunch of lies that it would stop someone else? That's ridiculous.

Durden is every bit the attention seeker that Coach B was, he could absolutely be lying.

I took him at his word, but he could totally be lying to get attention since his drug stories don't shock anyone anymore.

It's extremely silly to think that because one person got caught telling stories that nobody else would try it again.

T
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
T
Hey everyone....

This isn't actually Tyler anymore, he is in jail.....but this is Tyler_derden's_nephew, and I just wanted to stop by and say that he really is glad all of you care so much about him....it will get him through those dark nights in a cell.

Derden left me his log-on info and a DNA swab in case no one believes this......

C
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
C
Quote:

Hey everyone....

This isn't actually Tyler anymore, he is in jail.....but this is Tyler_derden's_nephew, and I just wanted to stop by and say that he really is glad all of you care so much about him....it will get him through those dark nights in a cell.

Derden left me his log-on info and a DNA swab in case no one believes this......

Does Tyler have cancer?

#gmstrong
T
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
T
He's got Cancer and Aids---CancAids.

I am just here to tell you that he is doing OK....but things are really tough around her.

I have looked up to Tyler, like, my whole life. he is like a superhero to me.

J
Legend
Legend
J

Legend
Legend
Are you a 6'5 sophomore at an unnamed mid-state college?

Does your Uncle Ty run game film with you?

Damn....you're the luckiest nephew on Planet Earth!

"too many notes, not enough music-"

#GMStong
T
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
T
How

Did

You Know....OMG.

Legend
Legend
This is jfanent's transgender uncle Betty. J's busy in a hot tub with Carmen Elektra and Bianca Beauchamp right now, so he sent me here to tell you all not to worry. He'll be back when and/or if he recovers. He's not a young stud anymore, but he's giving it his best.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
T
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
T
Quote:

This is jfanent's transgender uncle Betty. J's busy in a hot tub with Carmen Elektra and Bianca Beauchamp right now, so he sent me here to tell you all not to worry. He'll be back when and/or if he recovers. He's not a young stud anymore, but he's giving it his best.

Dad????

Rookie
Rookie

This is too funny, it's like oh crap I am going to jail, quick nephew take down my dalktalkers password so you can log and post under my name to tell everyone I am in jail. That's totally believable glad it wasn't hard proving my point, heck your doing a better job of outing yourself then I did. Bravo Tyler, what's next on your agenda you going to kill a bear or something with a toothpick?

This is hilarious as an outsider, but it's sad for a person in such need for attention, and that's what I am getting from this. Too sad.

Legend
Legend
You should have taken damanshot up on his offer.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Rookie
Rookie
I did think about asking, but then read some of the responses and think I figured out what he was getting at. Tyler from what I read must have posted and talked about drugs many times on here, and from what others stated has some stories that come across as far fetch, and the Coach thing sounds like he acted like a coach but wasn't and it was found out?

Just guessing and if I am wrong correct me, but from what I get out of it, therer have been some tall tales on the site in the past.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Derden's days are 'bout Done......

Link Copied to Clipboard