Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
WTF is going on around here? Really, Durden.....REALLY??

#gmstrong #gmlapdance
Legend
Legend
Quote:

Just guessing and if I am wrong correct me, but from what I get out of it, therer have been some tall tales on the site in the past.

Tyler's just doing a rendition of the coachb bs, maybe to divert attention, and some are playing along. Mine was the best, though.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Rookie
Rookie
Quote:

This is jfanent's transgender uncle Betty. J's busy in a hot tub with Carmen Elektra and Bianca Beauchamp right now, so he sent me here to tell you all not to worry. He'll be back when and/or if he recovers. He's not a young stud anymore, but he's giving it his best.

If your talking about this, I gotta say I laughed, this was excellent uncle Betty! LOL!

Legend
Legend
Quote:

Quote:

Just guessing and if I am wrong correct me, but from what I get out of it, therer have been some tall tales on the site in the past.

Tyler's just doing a rendition of the coachb bs, maybe to divert attention, and some are playing along. Mine was the best, though.

Well now I'm confused? Is that you uncle betty or is jfan back from the hot tub? What kind of bleaching agent do you have to use after carmen has been in your tub?

#GMSTRONG
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

This is too funny, it's like oh crap I am going to jail, quick nephew take down my dalktalkers password so you can log and post under my name to tell everyone I am in jail. That's totally believable glad it wasn't hard proving my point, heck your doing a better job of outing yourself then I did. Bravo Tyler, what's next on your agenda you going to kill a bear or something with a toothpick?

This is hilarious as an outsider, but it's sad for a person in such need for attention, and that's what I am getting from this. Too sad.

It is called trolling. There are different kinds of trolls......and this yahoo is a classic one.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

.Monday is 7 Kent
Tuesday is 7 Stow
Wednesday is 730 Kent
Thursday is 7 Stow
Friday 730 Kent
Saturday 8pm Silver Lake
Sunday 730 Kent

Holy crap dude! are you freaking stalking me? I am in all those places on a regular basis, my gym is in Stow and I go through Silver Lake on way to work at about 830.

Anyone want me to stop in on Tyler and verify things?

You may be in the drivers seat but God is holding the map. #GMSTRONG
L
Legend
Legend
L
Jesus H.

This thread is so annoying. It had occurred to me over the years that maybe Derden stretched the truth about his wacky life, but now he looks like a Coach B type, which is rather pathetic.

I'm not gonna lose sleep over this, but it's a bit disappointing because with a message board, once you start really doubting someone, you don't know what to believe and I'm the type that, when I reach that point, I believe none of it.

[Linked Image from i28.photobucket.com]

gmstrong

-----------------

2023: The year we got a legit D.
Steeler
Steeler
Seriously, I can't believe what some people post on the internet. Why would you even put all of this out there?

Legend
Legend
I think that many of the posters on here are genuine. I have met a few. Those I haven't met, I try to take as they present themselves. I really don't care, other than wasting everyone's time, if they pretend to be something they aren't. In some case, it can be rather amusing. (like the whole coachb incident)

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
J
Legend
Legend
J
I do think some clarification needs to be made here.

Derden's posts about the nephew were a play on the whole Coach B and his son thing. Those posts were jokes, I thought that would be clear to everyone.

None of this takes away from the fact that he is possibly lying or just out for attention with the rest of this, but those posts were jokes.

L
Legend
Legend
L
OK, thanks.
I would buy ice from Eskimos.
You know me, and my comprehension issues.

gmstrong

-----------------

B
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
B
Quote:

Durden's posts about the nephew was a play on the whole Coach B and his son thing. Those posts were jokes, I thought that would be clear to everyone.

None of this takes away from the fact that he is possibly lying or just out for attention with the rest of this, but those posts were jokes.

THIS!

I laughed when Derden posted that he was his own nephew and that he was in jail. I knew exactly where he was going with that.

As for the whole story itself...whatever. I always take folks with a grain of salt, at least the ones I don't interact with socially (and even some I have met are still dealt with a grain of salt LOL).

[Linked Image from i75.photobucket.com]

#gmstrong
L
Legend
Legend
L
Jeez, I believed it (or, are you and Julesdawg both lying????).

I bet you guys are glad I can't vote down there....

gmstrong

-----------------

Legend
Legend
Some maybe even a 50# bag of salt.

1 or 2 ... maybe one of those big salt trucks thay use in the winter ......... lol

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

J
Legend
Legend
J
Quote:

and even some I have met are still dealt with a grain of salt

J
Legend
Legend
J
Poor old Lamp.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Just make sure there are plenty of Limes and a lot of Tequila and it's a party!

KeysDawg

The fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. - Carl Sagan
Legend
Legend
Tequila? Bleh!

Tequila can be the 1st thing I drink .. or the last thing I drink ..... but either way it's the last thing I drink.

My stomach doesn't like tequila at all.

Rookie
Rookie
Quote:

Derden's posts about the nephew were a play on the whole Coach B and his son thing. Those posts were jokes, I thought that would be clear to everyone.

If these Tyler's comments were a joke, they were not funny at all, and no matter if it was him or his nephew it's still pretty lame.

It's like the boy who called wolf story, I will have a hard time believing any of his posts now. It is humorous though.

K
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
K
I am going to have to agree with the new guy on this one.

there are parts of this whole thing just don't sit right with me....it just doesn't seem accurate, this assuming his 6:56p.m post was on Eastern Time(which i assume the server this forum is hosted on uses) then that time stamp leaves one to ponder.

It is possible to post that from a phone, but posting all of that would be a chore even on my Android....

there are parts of this that just don't seem accurate.

as Sherlock Holmes(Sir Arthur Conan Doyle) once said:

"“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

i wish Derden the best of luck if his story is true.

B
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
B
Quote:

Quote:

and even some I have met are still dealt with a grain of salt

I said *SOME* not all!

[Linked Image from i75.photobucket.com]

#gmstrong
T
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
T
I find it kind of odd that my mistaking a 730 meeting for a 7 o'clock meeting has people thinking that I have fabricated this story.

If you had the crazy schedule that I am keeping up with, then you probably could understand my mistake with regard to trying to explain my situation to a MB.

The whole reason I created this thread is b/c I was in a sort of crisis mode after some places denied my employment due to my circumstance. And I was hoping to gather some insight if. perhaps, anyone on here had been in a similar situation.

But the fact that a certain place ended up hiring me....I am no longer in "crisis-mode."

I was happy that people spent time to post some thoughtful replies.

It was helpful to see that from the board. That's why I stick around on this board---cuz, for the most part, everyone seems like good-people on here. People who are genuinely concerned about one another.

I am still bound up....but with a full-time position, I have a feeling time will fly.

And if you think I am making this all up......

Good for you.

All I can do is post what I post, and move forward with my life. The internet is not a place where you can appease everyone.....I would even venture to say that the internet is the permanent home to most of the bitterest-jaded people on the planet---don't believe me---just read through a few pages of youtube comments---and you will find some truly bitter individuals......people will hate on anything and anyone on the internet...its just the nature of the thing.

I have posted a lot of doper stories on here over the years, as I have a lot of them. And I probably repeat some of them sometimes. I think they are entertaining---other people I have known have found them entertaining, some folks on here find them entertaining---others hate them. Can't please everyone---sorry about that.

I wish to wash my Irish wristwatch......
Legend
Legend
There will always be skeptics and this forum has an absolute right to be skeptical of wild posts and you've made some wild one's over the years. That is speaking as a person who's never ventured into the dark realm you have.

I'm glad you have a job now and you're not in jail.

Will your nephew be coming back, kid was funny.

#GMSTRONG
Legend
Legend
Quote:

OK, thanks.
I would buy ice from Eskimos.
You know me, and my comprehension issues.

I'm selling 10 pounds of Alaska Ice for $99.00 per bag plus shipping how many bags would you like

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
Legend
Legend
Quote:

I always take folks with a grain of salt

Hey you said you always take me with a grain of sugar

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
D
All Pro
All Pro
D
"Boo hoo. No one will offer me a job. No one. And I applied everywhere, everywhere I tell you, and now I have to go to jail. Woe is me."

"At least I didn't have to stoop so low as to work at McDonalds."

One of the problems with junkies is that they lie about everything. "I'm clean, I swear. The other guy had drugs but they arrested me. The judge was mean. My lawyer was bad. I'll work anywhere." They do it when not necessary just to stay in practice.

I feel sorry for your employer.

Thomas - The Tank Engine
Legend
Legend
Quote:

"Boo hoo. No one will offer me a job. No one. And I applied everywhere, everywhere I tell you, and now I have to go to jail. Woe is me."

"At least I didn't have to stoop so low as to work at McDonalds."

One of the problems with junkies is that they lie about everything. "I'm clean, I swear. The other guy had drugs but they arrested me. The judge was mean. My lawyer was bad. I'll work anywhere." They do it when not necessary just to stay in practice.

I feel sorry for your employer.

I'm not quite sure if all of that applies to td, but you speak the absolute truth.

- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
A
All Pro
All Pro
A
Quote:

On the other hand, when I got mine I went in without a lawyer, plead guilty - because I was - and I walked with a VERY reasonable sentence given that I was 3x the limit.

One thing I learned--sometimes when you get in trouble with the law is the best thing that could happen to you--you really learn to man up and turn your life around. I've been in trouble before, and that is one of the reasons why I do not want to ever see the inside of a courtroom again. However, I am leaving the newspaper soon and hopefully won't ever have to cover one more trial or sentencing. Too many memories.

Good post Prpl.

Go Browns!
A
All Pro
All Pro
A
Quote:

Quote:

we'll never think of transgenders the same way. :shudder

Go Browns!
A
All Pro
All Pro
A
Quote:

Seriously, I can't believe what some people post on the internet. Why would you even put all of this out there?

Although christy is a Steeler, she should be nominated for HPOTD, to quote OBR posters. (Huge Post of the Day).

Go Browns!
C
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
C
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

we'll never think of transgenders the same way. :shudder

I just prefer not to think of transgenders in any way.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
sounds like someone had a bad experience at a bar

President - Fort Collins Browns Backers
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Quote:

It is possible to post that from a phone, but posting all of that would be a chore even on my Android....

It may not be as easy as having a full keyboard in front of you, but if you look at my posts between March 31 and April 18th, most of those are posted from my cheap Android phone. It's an old mytouch 3g that isn't as big as these newer ones. So it could be plausible to be writing on a phone, I still do it all the time when I'm out and about.

But people will always doubt stories here, especially after CoachB.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"Don't be burdened by regrets or make your failures an obsession or become embittered or possessed by ruined hopes"
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Quote:

If these Tyler's comments were a joke, they were not funny at all, and no matter if it was him or his nephew it's still pretty lame.

It's like the boy who called wolf story, I will have a hard time believing any of his posts now. It is humorous though.

For the record.....this poster JDawg was yet another reincarnation of Jaft, who has been bounced on here under multiple usernames.

Yes Jaft.....we have a hard time believing any of your posts too. Or your Facebook messages. They are humorous though!

A
All Pro
All Pro
A
CoachB seemed legit--at first.

He told me he was a mid-level special teams player for the '93 Chiefs under Marty. Obviously, he declined to give his name. :-\

Go Browns!
Legend
Legend
Quote:

He told me he was a mid-level special teams player for the '93 Chiefs under Marty.

Now that is funny!

- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Quote:

CoachB seemed legit--at first.

He told me he was a mid-level special teams player for the '93 Chiefs under Marty. Obviously, he declined to give his name. :-\

He could have be telling the truth.. He only failed to mention that it was flag football and his coach was Marty McBergerson.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"Don't be burdened by regrets or make your failures an obsession or become embittered or possessed by ruined hopes"
T
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
T
^^Super..Bump^^

So it has been almost six months.......and I have fulfilled a whole lot of requirements.......

I completed teh 90 meetings in 90 days requirement---so now Derrdy only has to go to an AA/NA meeting 3 times a week....

I usually go to AA anymore since it always seems to offer coffee and donuts while NA meetings are more bare-bones.....

I managed to find a job within teh 45 days---I still work there---though I am really sick of it and ready to really start looking for something else.

I completed the first phase of my Intensive Outpatient Program. This consisted of 3 3 hour meeting for 4 weeks......

I now have began the second phase of this which only requires one meeting a week for 3 months....

It was funny during my first phase of IOP....I didn't start this until my 90n90 was up....and the counselers required us to attend 6 AA/NA meeting during the 3 weeks we were there; well, I whipped out my packet of stamps and signatures from over 90 meetings and they were all like, "Holy Christ!!!"

The head counseler was amazed and said it was the first time she had seen something like that. Which I thought was kind of odd....but afterwards....all the junkies in the IOP meetings were trying to buy my sheets from me.....

Like offering to pay me a dollar per signature......

I declined.

I also was fortunate to get my probation/supervision moved from Cuyahoga county to my home county so I don't have to go all the way to Ctown twice every month to drop a urine sample.....

Instead I go to see a PO in my home county. Its a lot less of a hassle. I usually walk in with my meeting sigs, any doctors prescriptions I might be taking, my pay stubs, my report sheet, my restitution payment to the city of Cleveland for committing a criminal offense there (I guess.), and a $20 dollar supervision fee.

My co-defendant guy never showed up to court again after I was sentenced and had a warrant for months until they finally caught up with him September 1st. He has been in jail since. Good riddance to that scumbag. I am grossly inconvenienced for the next year and a half over his dumb bass.

So far my PO really likes me b/c I am always on time, have all my stuff with me, and I am in and out really quick....I told her I would be her easiest assignment and so far, its pretty true.

In an awkward turn---this girl that graduated with me is a PO and I always see her. We are friends on facebook, and were friends in HS---but I can tell she is really disappointed seeing me there. She never makes eye contact with me. We see each other, and even in the same room---she will look almost anywhere except at me....

Its always kinda weird.

At any rate.....the 19th will be officially 6 months, and I am hoping I can get my license back....or at least some privileges.......having to arrange all this transportation has been really killing my friends and family......I think I am going to have to hire a lawyer to file for a court date to discuss getting back behind the wheel. Not real sure yet though.....

Just checking back in with fellow dogs....I ain't really on as much anymore with all this stuff I got going on......but I am keeping up with the grind.....

T.Derden.

I wish to wash my Irish wristwatch......
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Nice job, man. That stuff isn't easy to kick, and to have gone through such a thorough process over the past 6 months, and come through cleanly shows you're committed to change for the best. Glad to hear that.

[Linked Image from pic18.picturetrail.com]
"The Browns' defense is kicking mucho dupa."
Legend
Legend
Dont
stop.

"too many notes, not enough music-"

#GMStong
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Derden's days are 'bout Done......

Link Copied to Clipboard