Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
1st String
OP Offline
1st String
S
I know alot of dawgs go up for this so here ya go!

The Cleveland Browns have released the schedule for their training camp practices, which are open to the public this year and start Sunday. Admission to all practice sessions, which will be held at the team’s Berea training facility, is free. Fans can enter the facility through the Beech Street entrance. Parking is available at Baldwin-Wallace College near the intersection of Beech Street and Bagley Road.

Contact the Browns training camp hotline at 877-627-6967 or visit www.ClevelandBrowns.com for the latest information on practice times.

Cleveland Browns Training Camp Practice Schedule

DATE ATTIRE TIME
Sun. Helmets 8:45-11:15 a.m.
Mon. Full Pads 8:45-11:15 a.m.
Tues. Full Pads 8:45-11:15 a.m.
Wed. PRACTICE CLOSED TO PUBLIC
Thur. Full Pads 8:45-11:15 a.m.
Fri., Aug. 5 Full Pads 8:45-11:15 a.m.
Sat., Aug. 6 *Family Day Practice 2:00-4:30 p.m.
Sun., Aug. 7 PRACTICE CLOSED TO PUBLIC
Mon., Aug. 8 Full Pads 10:30 a.m.–1:00 p.m.
Tues., Aug. 9 Full Pads 8:45-11:15 a.m.
Wed., Aug. 10 Full Pads 8:45-11:15 a.m.
Thurs., Aug. 11 Full Pads 8:45-11:15 a.m.
Fri., Aug. 12 NO PRACTICE
Sat., Aug. 13 BROWNS VS. GREEN BAY PACKERS 7:30 p.m.
Sun., Aug. 14 PLAYERS OFF
Mon., Aug. 15 Full Pads 8:45-11:15 a.m.
Tues., Aug. 16 Full Pads 8:45-11:15 a.m.
Wed., Aug. 17 PRACTICE CLOSED TO PUBLIC
Thurs., Aug. 18 NO PRACTICE
Fri., Aug. 19 BROWNS VS. DETROIT LIONS 7:30 p.m.
Sat., Aug. 20 PLAYERS OFF
Sun., Aug. 21 Full Pads 8:45-11:15 a.m.
Mon., Aug. 22 Full Pads 8:45-11:15 a.m.
Tue., Aug. 23 Full Pads 8:45- 11:15 a.m.

* Family Day Practice is at Cleveland Browns Stadium (full pads)

All practice dates and times are subject to change. All public practices are subject to weather conditions. Practices moved into the field house will be closed to the public.

http://www.cantonrep.com/newsnow/x404073405/Browns-release-training-camp-practice-schedule

B
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
B
Personal opinion here, no fans should go Sunday. Not one.

Everybody gets more money, players get better benefits - fans get nothing for four months outside of the draft and like it, then roll over for and drool all over everything football like normal on the first day? Nay.

Not calling for a training camp long boycott, I know that's not realistic - but one day as a kind of "up your's" I don't think is out of the question.

"If it weren't for my horse, I wouldn't have spent that year in college"
GO ROCKETS
N
Legend
Legend
N
I completely disagree. As much as it stunk to hear nothing but negative press anytime 'NFL' came up through the "lockout" the fact of the matter is that we as fans only missed out on the Hall of Fame Game.

still a full preseason, and still a full season. not much to complain about in the grand scheme of things.

yes, it would have been nice to have the FA period stretched out like it usually is, but this is a pretty dead time of year for sports (unlike March) and it's fun to have stuff to discuss.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
I agree - we as fans really didn't miss a darn thing.... the only thing I got mad about is I had to keep listening to all the news about the CBA when I didn't care... plus the fact that they kept saying they were doing it for the fans, which is a bunch of bull....

but as a fan I really didn't miss out on anything... and this is the most exciting FA period I can every remember... I doubt football will be as good this year as years past and I expect more injuries than normal. So i think overall the product will be down this year.

<><

#gmstrong
B
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
B
I realize I'm gonna be in the minority on this one, but the NFL can pretty much shove it in my book till September.

Yeah I'll sign up for my fantasy leagues, I'll read the Pure Football once a day and I'll know enough to know enough of what's going on - but their's just no way I'm investing "real" time like going to training camp and I'm about 99.9% sure I won't be going to either of the home preseason games.

"If it weren't for my horse, I wouldn't have spent that year in college"
GO ROCKETS
Legend
Legend
I'd go if I didn't live so darned far away.

Now is not the time for the fans to go, "screw you", I think the NFL and the NFLPA got that message loud and clear when the lockout was in place.

#GMSTRONG
Legend
Legend
Want to go to Berea for camp; that 8:45 is tough for me with about a four-hour drive, breakfast and gas and potty stops. Still might give it a run. Punishing camp for lockout in any capacity does not compute. Might be able to get there.

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
Legend
Legend
My wife, son and I are thinking about going tomorrow morning. Anyone been there before? What's the best time to get there (in other words, how early)?

I am unfamiliar with this feeling of optimism
Legend
Legend
If the practice starts at 8:45, I typically try to pull in by 8. I just park in the Baldwin Wallace parking lot and walk down the street to the field. One of the best days of the summer usually.

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Legend
Legend
Ok, cool. Is there shade there? Only reason I ask is our son isn't quite 2 yet, so shade would be nice.

Legend
Legend
There is a LITTLE if you're on the correct side. If you've never been there, you'll really enjoy it. Very exciting...it's my way to know football is back.

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Legend
Legend
Ok, thanks. We'll maybe bring an umbrella or something.

DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Browns release training camp practice schedule.

Link Copied to Clipboard