Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Legend
Legend
Quote:

Home Rams- Having Shurmur should be the difference

I'm curious to know why you feel that Shurmur would be a difference in that game? The Rams have completely changed their offense to the Patriots style offense. The Shurmur offense is nothing but a memory.

To me that seems like a team hiring Mangini as DC having an advantage against us because he worked here last year. outside of some superficial personnel aspects I just don't see it ..... and even those will likely be skewed by the change in scheme as well.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
T
Legend
Legend
T
Who ("in the world") wants to be the Buccaneers?
and Who wants to be the Buccaneers again?

Quote:

Colin Cowherd just updated his prediction for us to 8-8 from 6-10 based on McCoy's preseason performance.

I'm sure that means so much to so many of you . . .

He is probably checking out his favorite stat that he referenced to early season prediction in 2007 that the Browns would be decent.

Do you convert 40% or more of your 3rd downs? If you do your a playoff team. ( Cowherd said in 07)

Seriously I'm going to watch 3 things and they will tell me alot about how much success this and other teams will have this year.
This pre-season
3rd down conversions
Browns 43% opponent 26%

sacks ( by your defense, so + is good)
Browns 6.0 opponent 1.0

turnover ratio, Browns --2 (+ is good)

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
He knows the strengths and weaknesses of that defense since his offense went against them everyday in practice for 2 years. He will also know the tendencies of the Bradford and the offensive players better than anyone around, especially when it comes to line play.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Young Browns Have the Right Tools to Be This Year's Buccaneers

Link Copied to Clipboard