Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Medmann Offline OP
1st String
OP Offline
1st String
Well Clownies, after todays loss & the fact that you have yet to play either the Rats or Steelers, I think your season is about shot for this year. Probably Lerner will fire everybody & start all over next year as this team is El-stinko. However, cheer up as the Draft is only a few months away.

If you need any first round draft picks, we'll have extra this year!

P.S. - Bengals are 6-2 & tops in the division, nice comback win against the Titans!

WHO-DEY!!!

R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
1) Your owner is still Mike Brown.

2) What's going to happen next year when Dalton falls back to earth?

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

So will we, but thanks for the offer.

Medmann Offline OP
1st String
OP Offline
1st String
Quote:

Dalton may fall back to earth but you have to admit that for a rookie the kid is playing better than anybody thought he would at this point. Dalton can throw the long pass, McCoy cannot & is a dead end for you in the long run.

Legend
Legend
Quote:

....and 3) The last bungle playoff win was prior to MC Hammer singing "Can't Touch This".

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Quote:

Well Clownies, after todays loss & the fact that you have yet to play either the Rats or Steelers, I think your season is about shot for this year. Probably Lerner will fire everybody & start all over next year as this team is El-stinko. However, cheer up as the Draft is only a few months away.

P.S. - Bengals are 6-2 & tops in the division, nice comback win against the Titans!

WHO-DEY!!!

Do you know what man..I know this is the smack shack and right now you have every right to talk it. But I wont respond with any because the fact is our team flat out sucks, and is once again in rebuild mode. I am very surprised by how good Dalton is playing, and think AJ Green is going to be a great WR for years to come. Enjoy it Medmann....the Bengals have earned it! Top of not only the AFC North, but the AFC....I never thought Id see the day!

#brownsgoodkarma
S
Legend
Legend
S
The Bengals are decent, the Browns are struggling, and that's the only reason Methman and PalmerLOLMVP are keeping their stench around here.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Whoa there turbo, try winning a playoff game first.

Cleveland Browns, Space Browns
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Medmann Offline OP
1st String
OP Offline
1st String
and 3) The last bungle playoff win was prior to MC Hammer singing "Can't Touch This". (Quote)

That may be so but we have a chance to rectify that THIS year not next. The Bengals have 6 wins & I think we have 4 more left in us & generally 10 wins means the playoffs. I think we make the playoffs this year so who knows but i sure as heck like our position this year a lot better than last year.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
You're looking at 9 wins at best after you lose to Pittsburgh twice, Baltimore twice, and Houston.

C
Legend
Legend
C
I still can't believe they beat us.

Legend
Legend
Make that 8 wins, because we are going to kick their butts.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
Legend
Legend
Quote:

WHO-DEY!!!

I'm sure you don't care,

But if you actually visited outside of the shack, and showed a general knowledge of the game of football, instead of pretty much only posting in the shack, and only posting when things go good for Cincy/Bad for Cleveland...

Then maybe people would actually take you seriously...

I'm not saying anything, I'm just saying (Get a life)

Am I the only one that pronounces hyperbole "Hyper-bowl" instead of "hy-per-bo-le"?
N
Legend
Legend
N
Quote:

The Bengals averaged 45,524 for their first three regular-season home games, which means an average of 20,000 empty seats at Paul Brown Stadium.

Sunday's game ends a string of seven straight blackouts, which had been the longest current streak in the NFL. It marked the first sellout since a game against the Steelers last November.

Of course, the Bengals sell out their games against the Steelers because Pittsburgh brings a large following to the game.

Bengals defensive end Carlos Dunlap is trying to rally the fan base. "Let's get a blackout going in the stadium," Dunlap said. "Everybody in there wearing all black."

That led to this Twitter posting by beat reporter Joe Reedy of The Cincinnati Enquirer: "Fans have done a very good job when it comes to blackouts over the past year."

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth

I think it is awfully smart of the Bengals to tell the fans coming to the stadium to wear black this Sunday. Makes tougher to tell that 90% of those fans are wearing yellow w/ their black and not orange.

#gmstrong
C
Legend
Legend
C
Last week the Chargers (who got blacked out, but that's a different story) had to go to a silent count in their home stadium because there were some many Packer fans in attendance.

I have a feeling we will be seeing the same thing in Cincinnati.

T
Legend
Legend
T
Your team is still the bengals. They are still the bengals.

You can try to dis spirit the truth, but your team is still the bengals.
So you say they are 6-2, I haven't watched a bengal game in years, I probably won't watch a bengal game this year. I don't think anyone will have to watch a bengal game, they are a non factor.

When you'all team plays the Browns, it is a Browns game, either a win or a loss for the Browns. There is no such thing as a bengal game.
Even if your team should win a Sb, I don't think it will be long remembered.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
Medmann Offline OP
1st String
OP Offline
1st String
Quote:

Your team is still the bengals. They are still the bengals.

You can try to dis spirit the truth, but your team is still the bengals.
So you say they are 6-2, I haven't watched a bengal game in years, I probably won't watch a bengal game this year. I don't think anyone will have to watch a bengal game, they are a non factor.

When you'all team plays the Browns, it is a Browns game, either a win or a loss for the Browns. There is no such thing as a bengal game.
Even if your team should win a Sb, I don't think it will be long remembered.

The Bengals have beaten the Browns 15 of the last 18 meetings, yea it's been all Browns lately.

Legend
Legend
So .... the Bengals are what .... 6-2 right now?

What do you think your final record will be? I am going with 8-8 ..... just because that seems to be "your thing".

You play us again ..... and still get St Louis and Arizona ...... but you have to play Pittsburgh and Baltimore twice each ........and Houston. I see a minimum of 5 losses there ..... and I suspect that you will lose a game you should win. In short ... I expect you to bungle things, again, in the end.

What do you think that your record will wind up being?

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Just for the record, we've been looking forward to the draft since Week 1, so this thread is pointless.

Legend
Legend
I don't think theres a time that I don't look forward to the Draft...

You can look toward the draft regardless of how you team is doing.

But if you're in Green Bay, you're probably not TOO concerned about it right now...

I would appreciate a year round Draft forum...

And I don't understand why people feed Smack Trolls.

If theres someone from another team thats on the board, posts in all the other forums, and joins in on some back and forth smack, then yeah, that's good...

But people that are ONLY around when their team is good/ours is bad don't even deserve the responses they get...

And honestly, Smack between a Browns fan and a Bengals fan can only go SO FAR before you both realize that both teams suck...

I'm not saying anything, I'm just saying...

Am I the only one that pronounces hyperbole "Hyper-bowl" instead of "hy-per-bo-le"?
Medmann Offline OP
1st String
OP Offline
1st String
Quote:

So .... the Bengals are what .... 6-2 right now?

What do you think your final record will be? I am going with 8-8 ..... just because that seems to be "your thing".

You play us again ..... and still get St Louis and Arizona ...... but you have to play Pittsburgh and Baltimore twice each ........and Houston. I see a minimum of 5 losses there ..... and I suspect that you will lose a game you should win. In short ... I expect you to bungle things, again, in the end.

What do you think that your record will wind up being?

Where exactly is it written that the Bengals can't beat Pittsburgh or Baltimore? 2 Years ago the Bengals SWEPT the division & even last year as bad as we were, we still managed to beat the Rats once.

As far as talking serious football, Here goes: "Your Cleveland Clowns SERIOUSLY Blow"! How's that?

Legend
Legend
Thanks for proving my point.

Legend
Legend
...and then you have zero championships and haven't won a playoff game since Reagan was president.

- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
S
Legend
Legend
S
Seriously, how is it with the fact that the Browns were moved out of Cleveland, replaced with an expansion team, through 12 years of bad management, that they still have managed to have won a playoff game sooner than the Bengals?

LOL. there is no comeback to that. there really isn't.

How happy are you that bandwagon Steeler fans finally ended your blackout streak?

Worst fans in football. What a shame to the great state of Ohio.

C
2nd String
2nd String
C
No comeback to what?? I mean so what you won a playoff game and that got you what??? You are stuck on attendance smack because your team has NOTHING else you could even try to talk smack about. Hilarious that you say bandwagon Steeler fans ended the blackout streak. I mean Steeler fans are known for traveling well, but I've seen many highlights this year where your stadium has been FAR FROM FULL..But maybe the game was still sold out so you could watch the juggernaut that is the Cleveland Browns..NOT!

If there is any team that is an embarrassment to the state of Ohio, it is your beloved Clowns. Meanwhile the Bengals are playing in a game which is for the lead in the AFC North and the Clowns are playing against who? For what?

Your smack is a lot like your team:
Inept and not very entertaining.

"Behold! The only thing greater than yourself!"
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
And your smack is like the Bengals late season collapse : Predictable.

Legend
Legend
I actually kind of hope the Bengals get the wildcard...

And lose to the AFC West Champion Raiders in the first round...

O
Legend
Legend
O
The crappy part about that would be the Bengals still win. They get Raiders 1st rounder.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Medmann Offline OP
1st String
OP Offline
1st String
Are you kidding me Clownies? I had you pegged to win this game against the Rams as they only had 1 stinkin win all year & this was really your last cupcake game in the schedule that I can see. Maybe the Jags game you can win but as far as I can tell you won't win anymore games this season.

I only have 3 words for you Clownies: "SUCK FOR LUCK" !!

Medmann Offline OP
1st String
OP Offline
1st String
Forgot to mention, the Bengals may have lost to the Steelers but it was a good competitive game. The defense laid some good hits on Pig Ben & I will bet he will pretty darn sore in the morning.

WHO-DEY!!

Legend
Legend
Quote:

Forgot to mention, the Bengals may have lost to the Steelers but it was a good competitive game.

Yep. That'll show up in that special spot in the standings.

- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
S
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
S
Quote:

Yep. That'll show up in that special spot in the standings.

#gmstrong
1st String
1st String
you and your team are use to thinking ahead to the draft... got any pointers for us?

I am the artist that was known as Dawgmanincincy
Legend
Legend
Bungles fans don't look forward to the draft... they just stop paying attention when their team starts to lose.

N
Legend
Legend
N
Quote:

Bungles fans don't look forward to the draft... they just stop paying attention when their team starts to lose.

or when they start to win

#gmstrong
Medmann Offline OP
1st String
OP Offline
1st String
I saw this today & thought it was funny & reminded me of something you Clowns would have posted about Bengals fans. I predict we will see a lot of empty seats at Clowns stadium & the paper bags will begin to appear after the Jags pound the Cleveland Clowns

"These are tough times for the first-year coach, the Browns and their passionate fans, many of whom have grown so tired of the losing that their anger has turned to apathy. On Thursday, an upper-deck seat for Sunday's game against the Jacksonville Jaguars could be purchased from an online ticket brokerage for just $5."

Legend
Legend
and in Cincy they are going for 2 for $5

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
1st String
1st String
your team in 6-3 and last week the steelers sold out the stadium.. for the past years chad ohsostinko and others have havd to BUY OUT the tickets and your bashing a $5 online ticket seller? WOW your smack knows no lows doth they?

I am the artist that was known as Dawgmanincincy
Legend
Legend
Quote:

Worst fans in football. b]What a shame to the great state of Ohio.

Not really.
Everyone who's a True Ohioan knows they're really an annex of Kentucky.

"too many notes, not enough music-"

#GMStong
Legend
Legend
I won't worry until the Kroger corp. and our players have to buy thousands of tickets. Until then, you're smack is retarded......literally.

- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk The Smack Shack Well time to start thinking ahead to the draft Clownies.

Link Copied to Clipboard