Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
S
Legend
Legend
S
Quote:

You Cleveland Clowns crack me up. You were SWEPT by the Bengals & you lost to the lowly Rams & yet you are trying to hurl smack, you Clownies are too much! Your smack credentials are Zero! What, you have like 3 wins this season? Go & hide until draft time like you do every year.

P.S. - Good Luck as your last 2 games are against the Rats & Steelers, you'll need it, no more wins for you.

What have the Bengals done against legitimate teams? You're 1-6 against teams with winning records. I wouldn't talk.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Go & hide until draft time like you do every year.

...From a Bengals fan...

1st String
1st String
Quote:

wanna come watch the playoffs at my house? We don't have any meth, but I could bake some cookies.

Not so fast Cleveland Clownie. The Bengals are still in the hunt & currently #6 seed in the playoffs. I'll tell you what why don't you stay in your house & eat your cookies while you watch the Bengals in the playoffs.
You can watch the playoffs from the couch, the same place you Clowns have watched them for 11 of the last 12 years.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

You can watch the playoffs from the couch, the same place you Clowns have watched them for 11 of the last 12 years.

10 of the last 12....11 of the last 12....Do you really see a difference there?

Legend
Legend
Get back with us after the Game next week Methman.

BTW Merry Christmas

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
L
Rookie
Rookie
L
At least our fans aren't watching the regular season from the couch.

SI: Bengals Begging Fans to Show Up

Legend
Legend
Buy one get one free...and to a division game where a playoff spot is up for grabs? Unreal.

JAX (4-11) average attendance: 62,310
CIN (9-6) average attendance: 47,224

And people say Jax will move to LA soon.

[Linked Image]

“...Iguodala to Curry, back to Iguodala, up for the layup! Oh! Blocked by James! LeBron James with the rejection!”
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
They were showing 'fans' standing in line this morning to buy tickets....

#gmstrong #gmlapdance
Legend
Legend
All three of them

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7388727/cincinnati-bengals-ask-fans-turn-week-17-home-game

The Cincinnati Bengals have locked up just their third winning record in the last 21 years and are one win away from a playoff bid, but the team's biggest victory this season would be getting fans to show up.

With paltry attendance marking an impressive season in Cincinnati, Bengals players are now asking for fans to turn out for the team's home finale against AFC North rival Baltimore next Sunday.

"I just want to thank the fans who were out there today," defensive tackle Domata Peko said Saturday. "We really felt you guys out there, and that helped us out big time. I really want to encourage all of the Cincinnati fans to come out and cheer us on as we try to make the playoffs."

If the Bengals (9-6) can knock off the Ravens (11-4), Cincinnati would be headed to the playoffs and in search of its first postseason victory since the 1990 season.

Only 41,273 fans showed up on a sunny, 38-degree afternoon to watch the breakthrough 23-16 victory over Arizona on Saturday. Paul Brown Stadium, with a 65,500-seat capacity, was more than one-third empty.

A big part in the Bengals' change in fortune on the field this year has been rookie quarterback Andy Dalton, who also is lobbying for an audience.

"It's going to be a big week, and we're going to need everyone to come out and support us," Dalton said. "Everyone in Cincinnati needs to come out for this big game."

Even coach Marvin Lewis has taken to calling upon the fans.

"The crowd really affected the game with the noise, and I'm sure they'll be anxious to get here next Sunday as we play for something special," Lewis said Saturday.

However, two decades of playing losing football has the Bengals proud of what they've accomplished for the sake of both the city and the franchise, but also looking for support from a tortured fan base.

"I'm just happy for the team and the city of Cincinnati," cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones said. "The fans did a great job getting behind us, and we need all of you this week. We need the fans this week. Who Dey! Please come support us.

"I'm Adam Jones, and I approved this message."

On Monday, the Bengals attempted to lure fans by offering a buy-one, get-one-free ticket offer to season ticket holders for Sunday's game against Baltimore.

The team sold a "couple thousand" tickets Monday morning, said Jeff Berding, the team's director of ticket sales.

"We have a lot of tickets to sell," Berding said. "The response has been great."

If the team doesn't sell out with this promotion restricted to season ticket holders, it will consider a discount offer to the public.

After Saturday's win, Bengals players practically begged fans to fill the stadium for the final game.

"We had a very enthusiastic stadium last week," Lewis said Monday. "I tell these guys, 'I can't wait to see us play.' I think people that haven't seen us play in person will have a good time. We'll do some incredible things. We'll do some things I wish we didn't quite do, I'll tell you that. But we'll do some incredible things. It will be a good football game."

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I was looking at the attendance stats....wow! Bengals really DO suck.

#gmstrong #gmlapdance
C
2nd String
2nd String
C
Quote:

I was looking at the attendance stats....wow! Bengals really DO suck.

No no no ..You've got it all wrong..The Bengals do not suck.. They are playing for a playoff birth. While the Clowns, as is the usual way of doing things are sitting around hoping for other teams to lose so that they can get a potentially higher draft pick. Now that, is a sign of a team that truly DOES SUCK...Where's the bravado? What happened to the "we're gonna push for the playoffs" and we'll be a good team this year talk? Colt McCoy is gonna have a break out season..MoMass is ready to prove he was worth the pick this year. And so on, and so on..

THE ONLY and I mean the only thing you all have had to rake the Bengals this year on is attendance. To that I ask: Really? I mean friggin really? The Bengals swept your sorry team this year. They'll probably have twice as many wins as the Clowns this year. Your team has fallen for every trick play thrown at them and made Jr High school football mistakes at critical times at every opportunity. Your one of the couple of teams that the Rams have beaten...Your head coach looks like he has ABSOLUTELY no clue how to call a game. Your med staff let your "franchise?" QB go back in a game where he could have potentially had his career ended.

But the Bengals aren't selling out games...Really? Cuz if that is the best you've got, then you have got to be kidding me..

The Clowns are the EMBARASSMENT of this division in so many ways. They are simply on of the worst teams in the NFL. But the stadium sells out so I guess that makes them better?? Hahahahahaha!!! That just means there are more of you to witness the futility. As the famous man said about your team.,they are a factory of sadness.

But there is always next year huh??..Tired of saying that yet?

Last edited by CurlyD; 12/27/11 10:29 AM.

"Behold! The only thing greater than yourself!"
Legend
Legend
Quote:

They are playing for a playoff birth.

...and nobody frickin' cares. Not even people in their own town.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
C
2nd String
2nd String
C
Apparently you all do because you are sitting here posting about it...Like I said before, its the only thing you have, cuz goodness knows you really dont have an NFL team to root for..Hey what will Shurmur's excuse for this week be?????

Have a good off season voting Chris Ogbannaya on the cover of Madden 13!!

Hillis on the cover of Madden..Now thats funny!!

Legend
Legend
Now, now Curly just because Cincy can draw a bigger crowd to a paint drying contest than a Bungels game you don't have to get upset about it.

Legend
Legend
Quote:

Apparently you all do because you are sitting here posting about it...

....on a Browns message board for laughs....because it's funnier than hell that the bungle players are haplessly begging their fans to come to a game with serious playoff implications. Cripe, you had a beautiful day for a meaningful football game and couldn't fill the stadium to half capacity.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
C
2nd String
2nd String
C
Well number one, you don't seem to be very good at math but hey, thats not surprising..Number two, what does the number of fans in the stands have to do with the quality of play of the team? If it had anything to do with it, the Clowns would be good right? I mean after all, you do have,,,uhhhh,,,,ummmm,,,,hmmmmm,,,,,Well cant' think of any good players but that doesnt matter. If you fill the stadium that makes the team good...

So you sell out your stadium..Who outside of Cleveland really gives a damn about that???

Would you rather have a good team or a full stadium? And don't go and hide from a response and say "both" because you don't have both. Its a good thing you guys support the failure that is the Clowns because it aint like the Indians or Cavaliers are gonna be doing anything significant soon but I'm sure their loyal fans say the same thing about Clowns fans.

So please continue. Rant on with "attendance smack". Cuz to me, its very funny. You sure can't make any type of a team comparison because, well frankly, your team sucks donkey balls. Lastly, as I've said before, I've seen highlights, and your may have very well sold out your tickets but your stadium has been FAR from full on MANY OCCASSIONS..

It just really has to bother you guys that once again, you have been looking forward to next season for over a month..Yep..Thats an example of "excellence" that I'm sure many a sports fan would want to follow..NOT! Bwhahahahahahahaha

S
Legend
Legend
S
Cool story bro.

A
Legend
Legend
A
Aside from this week, with the bengals, I have never, ever in my life heard of a team in the playoff hunt "begging" their so called "fans" to show up for a home game.

Good team or bad team, how pathetic is it that players need to beg fans to buy tickets? Oh, when, exactly, is the last time the bengals sold out? Don't say this year, cause the only time they had a full crowd was when they played the steelers - and half the fans there were steelers fans.

Please don't say last year, cause if it wasn't for some grocery store there wouldn't have been a sell out. Hell, not even for game 1!!!!

And this year the bengals are playing for a playoff spot and players are begging "fans" to buy a ticket? Seriously? The team has had to tell season tickets "buy one, get one free"????? Honestly?

There will be more Browns fans at CBS than there will be bengals fans at pbs. And, the bengals will lose.

C
2nd String
2nd String
C
Watch this..

The last time there was a sell out crowd in Cincinnati was when they played the Steelers.

But you say I can't say that..Why? Is it because there were Steeler fans at the game?

Hmmm, I'll bet there will be Steeler fans at your next home game too..

Archbold ,your post is by far the weakest and dumbest post within this thread. When you go to the next Clowns game in Cleveland and there are nothing but Cleveland fans in it, then you could say this. Guess what? It will never happen..Over 12,000 posts and you say something as mind numbing as that?..Please be quiet!!

Last edited by CurlyD; 12/27/11 07:41 PM.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

This is by far the weakest and dumbest post within this thread.

Amen.

#gmstrong #gmlapdance
A
Legend
Legend
A
Look - your stadium seats 65,000. Your last home game, the attendance was 41,000 - INCLUDING opposing fans. And you guys were/are in the chase for a playoff game.

That's a wonderful fan base.

But, perhaps you and your buddies were just too busy posting on here so you couldn't go to the game. Or, maybe you couldn't swing the ticket price. (here's a hint - go to the stadium - wave $4 around - you'll get tickets)

Legend
Legend
$4?

Hell, I heard that you can attract ticket sellers in Cincinnati by flipping a quarter in the air outside the stadium ..........

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
C
2nd String
2nd String
C
Quote:

But, perhaps you and your buddies were just too busy posting on here so you couldn't go to the game.

CurlyD
2nd String

Reged: 09/18/06
Loc: Ramstein, Germany

You certainly aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer are you?..Look at my location and maybe you'll get an understanding of why I could'n't go..And, "yes" there are other places in the world outside of the paradises that you refer to as Cleveland or Youngstown.

Last edited by CurlyD; 12/28/11 09:50 AM.

O
Legend
Legend
O
So you're saying Cinci fans don't travel so well?

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Quote:

This is by far the weakest and dumbest post within this thread.

Amen.

You edited your post after you read my reply, Curly....duh.

#gmstrong #gmlapdance
Legend
Legend
Bengals with the win and their in today... lets see what they do.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
L
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
L
Quote:

So you're saying Cinci fans don't travel so well?

Yes I think that is what he's sayin. The bus purchased by Mike Brown used to accommodate their remaining fan base frequently breaks down.

C
2nd String
2nd String
C
Yeah. Its either the bus or hitching a ride on the back of one of these and surprisingly you can find many models very similar like this one all over Pittsburgh.

Last edited by CurlyD; 01/01/12 03:00 PM.

L
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
L
LOl...never saw that one before

A photo shop pick of some sissinnati babe thats been out there forever.
Real cutting edge smack there Curley.

Here's another sissinnati "hottie", for you to feast your eyes upon...only this pic isn't altered. Appears she has an eating disorder...must be depressed over the loss of ochostinko.

C
2nd String
2nd String
C
Or maybe she's feeling bad because she did fit Ben's criteria for one of his infamous bathroom visits???

L
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
L
Quote:

Or maybe she's feeling bad because she did fit Ben's criteria for one of his infamous bathroom visits???

That could only mean he has better taste than you.

..and you can get off the floor and stop laughing at your own jokes now..it really wasn't that funny

Legend
Legend
U tried Bengals.. u tried...

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
J
Legend
Legend
J

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
It's a BUNGLE Nation!!

#gmstrong #gmlapdance
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Quote:

Buy one get one free...and to a division game where a playoff spot is up for grabs? Unreal.

JAX (4-11) average attendance: 62,310
CIN (9-6) average attendance: 47,224

And people say Jax will move to LA soon.

Well...the people in Jacksonville didn't get completely torn in half by an unprecedented stadium deal with their county........

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
So what's it like to cheer for a rapist?

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
1st String
1st String
YOU should have listened to Ken Broo on his radio show he said and I quote " the fans tonight are falling off the bandwagon at 70 mph" i was like WOW... every other caller was like im tired of the bengals... marvin Lewis needs to be fired etc. AMAZING.. I cant speak for Browns fans but in my eyes its not the team I hate.. its not the player.. its the Owner and the " fans"

I am the artist that was known as Dawgmanincincy
M
All Pro
All Pro
M
Quote:

YOU should have listened to Ken Broo on his radio show he said and I quote " the fans tonight are falling off the bandwagon at 70 mph" i was like WOW... every other caller was like im tired of the bengals... marvin Lewis needs to be fired etc. AMAZING.. I cant speak for Browns fans but in my eyes its not the team I hate.. its not the player.. its the Owner and the " fans"

I wonder if their astute color commentator Dave Lapham had a stroke afterwards. That guy gets what amounts to an orgasm if the bungles kick a field goal. He's better qualified to do high school football games, which ain't saying much.

"My opinions and feelings are mine and shall not be influenced by anyone....especially liberals."
S
Legend
Legend
S
smack shack awful quiet, like freaking clockwork.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk The Smack Shack How bout them bungles.

Link Copied to Clipboard