Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,758
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,758
I feel the same way. In summertime I get off at 9 and the suns just setting. It's still warm out, can build a fire down on the beach,,ahh yes summer RULES!!


Our honor defend, we will fight to the end, for OHIO! GO BUCKS!
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,483
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,483
This time of year always rules cuz it means football training camps are around the corner.


[Linked Image from i8.photobucket.com]
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,223
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,223
NFL DRAFT!!!!


[Linked Image from pic18.picturetrail.com]
"The Browns' defense is kicking mucho dupa."
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,483
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,483
Opening Day for MLB is less than a month away....always a sign of spring/summer!!!


[Linked Image from i8.photobucket.com]
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,950
C
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
C
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,950
Spring...Summer....Here comes

camping, bomb fires, cold beer, (ok thats all year) fishing, Shooting my Bow, worken outside on the house, MIS...Beer....crusin the country roads for stray cats....LOL , just kidding,

Warm nights & cold beer, time to get alittle mud on the tires...

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,223
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,223
I work afternoons. It doesn't matter what time of year it is, it's light when I leave and dark when I come home.


[Linked Image from pic18.picturetrail.com]
"The Browns' defense is kicking mucho dupa."
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 27,850
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 27,850
What kind of "Bomb Fires" do you have


I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 6,472
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 6,472
I`am glad an hour doesn`t always go that fast......

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,950
C
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
C
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,950
Quote:

What kind of "Bomb Fires" do you have





Add some black cats, bottle rockets, M-80's a few beers, country music and one can only imagion....

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 307
T
All Pro
Offline
All Pro
T
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 307
Sorry to bring this old thread up, but as much debate over conservation of power and moving the clock ahead by 1 hour a month early is kinda contridiction? So, we have more time to drive around and enjoy the daylight, buring gasoline, annnnnnnnnd ruining the atmoshpere at a "faster pace"...

I think this is somekind of a Gov. woolpullin to get us to spend more money by driving more during the day, which will raise the gas prices AGAIN, keeping us at stores longer, because our brains think we have more time in the day to get things done... I think its BS that they did this, and just remember this, " when man starts minipulating time, is when time goes bad ", I truely think there is much,much more behind this whole thing, and we may see this in the very near future..


Thanks for listening..


[Linked Image from i37.photobucket.com]
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 417
D
DPG Offline
1st String
Offline
1st String
D
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 417
Quote:

Yes! 2:00 AM, don't forget everyone.




I was a good boy, going through the house and turning all the clocks ahead. Now that it has changed from the first weekend in April to the second weekend in March, it renders the VCR auto EDST fuction useless. I had it all taken care of.

I don't drive to work, so I forgot about the one in the car. Sometime Sunday evening I was joy riding and happened to look at my watch and realized I was going to be late because I was going by the clock in the car dash and not my wristwatch.

Doh!!!


[Linked Image from img.photobucket.com]
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,908
OnB Offline
Bengal
Offline
Bengal
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,908
I fixed them all except my iPod stereo thingy! I set it when I fort got it, ut I can't figure it out again!


[Linked Image from media.lehighvalleylive.com]
Birds of War
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 57
T
Rookie
Offline
Rookie
T
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 57
I'm still putting off reading the manual for my new car and how to adjust the clock...

Laziness at its finest


[color:"brown"]Top Dawg[/color]

[Linked Image from dawg-pound.net]
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,718
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,718
I had to report to Southern District Court in Columbus on Monday morning for potential jury duty. The jury clerk was running around trying to get things done, and explained to us that she has an assistant but she wasn't there yet for some reason.

Of course, when the assistant arrived, she stated that she had forgotten to set her clocks forward. How on earth can a person forget to do this, in this day and age? It's not like it wasn't announced on the television/radio a gazillion trillion times!

Lame assed excuse.....

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,836
Steeler
Offline
Steeler
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,836
Quote:

a gazillion trillion times!




How many?

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,224
Dawg Talker
Offline
Dawg Talker
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,224
It's lame but it happens.

Remember a few years back a work colleague of mine went into work on his rest day. His wife woke him up and told him he was late and he rushed in (about 12 miles) to find "D" shift just starting the day.

His first words were "What the **** are you lot doing here?"

The lads looked up from drinking tea and reading papers and politely sent him on his way. He wasn't due in until the following day.

Good bloke. I also recall him getting in the shower once still wearing his boxer shorts.


#gmstrong
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Don't forget to Spring Forward!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5