Hall of Famer
1), Colts: QB, Andrew Luck

2), Redskins: QB, Robert Griffen

3), Vikings: OT, Matt Kalil

4), Browns: WR, Justin Blackmon

5), Bucs: CB, Maurice Claiborne

6), Rams: OT, Riley Reiff

7), Jaguars: DE, Melvin Ingram

8), Dolphins: WR, Michael Floyd (under the assumption that they sign QB Matt Flynn)

9), Panthers: DT, Michael Brockers

10), Bills: DE, Quinton Coples

11), Chiefs: OG, David DeCastro

12), Seahawks: QB, Ryan Tannehill

13), Cardinals: OT, Jonathan Martin

14), Cowboys: CB, Dre Kirkpatrick

15), Eagles: LB, Luke Kuechly

16), Jets: RB, Trent Richardson

17), Bengals: OL, Cordy Glenn

18), Chargers: LB, Courtney Upshaw

19), Bears: DT, Dontari Poe

20), Titans: DE, Whitney Mercilus

21), Bengals: CB, Janoris Jenkins

22), Browns: DE, Nick Perry

23), Lions: CB, Stephon Gilmore

24), Steelers: LB, Dont'a Hightower

25), Broncos: DT, Fletcher Cox

26), Texans: WR, Kendall Wright

27), Patriots: DL, Jerel Worthy

28), Packers: DL, Devon Still

29), Ravens: OC, Peter Konz

30), 49ers: TE, Coby Fleener

31), Patriots: SS, Mark Barron

32), Giants: RB, David Wilson

Let the stones fly

[Linked Image]

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Just invested 7 mil in the RDE position, doubtful we will take one at 22. I know everyone loves Blackmon but these guys all come from the philosophy of avoiding first round receivers. We might take one at 22 but, I just aint convinced we will take one at 4.

Now with that said we were showing Blackmon a lot of love at his proday so he does have a shot but forget about DE at 22.

Also don't see any TE going first round. Not gonna happen. I think Poe and Upshaw will come off the board much sooner. Poe has a shot at 6.

Anyway, it is all speculation, looks pretty good but the only thing I can definitely say wont happen is a TE in the first.

B
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
B
No way I complain about that draft . . .

Legend
Legend
Can Hightower play OLB?

or how do yall like Zach Brown at LB?

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
FL_Dawg Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Just invested 7 mil in the RDE position, doubtful we will take one at 22. I know everyone loves Blackmon but these guys all come from the philosophy of avoiding first round receivers. We might take one at 22 but, I just aint convinced we will take one at 4.

If you think that the DE's we just picked up are the future, then I could agree with your statement, but I wouldn't read too much into those signings, other than insurance/base rush defense. I would have liked to have other options [Tannehill, Glenn or Jenkins] with our 22nd selection, but as my mock went, those other options where off the board.

As far as Blackmon goes I think it comes down to offense or defense (Claiborne) and I think we will go offense, even though Holmgren doesn't like to draft WR's high in the Draft. After striking out in FA ... I think that we are left with little other options for a #1WR who can come in and help this offense right away.
I don't believe that there are more then two WR's in this draft who fill those requirements.
Hill is intriguing, because of his size and speed combination, but he comes with much projection and you don't catch with your feet. At this point he is more of an athlete, then a football receiver.
I know that you are high on a couple of other WR, but imo, they will be little more then complimentary receivers at this level.

Now with that said we were showing Blackmon a lot of love at his proday so he does have a shot but forget about DE at 22.

Also don't see any TE going first round. Not gonna happen. I think Poe and Upshaw will come off the board much sooner. Poe has a shot at 6.

Anyway, it is all speculation, looks pretty good but the only thing I can definitely say wont happen is a TE in the first.

The 9ers have first hand knowledge of TE Coby Fleener and the Patriots have started a trend of having two very good TE's that I think others will try and copy. I think he rates higher then any WR left on the board too.

I think Poe is highly over rated, but the hype machine will keep him in the 1st round.

[Linked Image]

FL_Dawg Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Can Hightower play OLB?

I think Zack Brown is a OLB and the Steelers have bigger needs at ILB, hence the Hightower selection.

[Linked Image]

Legend
Legend
Quote:

Quote:

Can Hightower play OLB?

I think Zack Brown is a OLB and the Steelers have bigger needs at ILB, hence the Hightower selection.

yea.. i was just thinking of other people based on who was available after 22 who we could get besides the DE..

I know Zach Brown is an OLB, but do you think he could do well here enough to warrant selecting him at 22.. same for Hightower.. He is very good, but with us having DQ.. was wondering if we could push him to OLB to fill that void.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Legend
Legend
No way Richardson drops that far, and I doubt we take a DE with the 22nd after just signing one in FA... could be wrong though but I'd be surprised.

<><

#gmstrong
FL_Dawg Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Can Hightower play OLB?

yea.. i was just thinking of other people based on who was available after 22 who we could get besides the DE..

I know Zach Brown is an OLB, but do you think he could do well here enough to warrant selecting him at 22.. same for Hightower.. He is very good, but with us having DQ.. was wondering if we could push him to OLB to fill that void.

I don't think that Hightower would be in his element on the outside working in space.

I have the 4th round as a target round for OLBers and I like Keenan Robinson and Travis Lewis in that round. There are some others who I also like in round 3, but I have other positions targeted @ 68 Like RT, CB and RB.

[Linked Image]

FL_Dawg Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Quote:

No way Richardson drops that far, and I doubt we take a DE with the 22nd after just signing one in FA... could be wrong though but I'd be surprised.

If Richardson falls past TB @ 5 (witch is a good possibility imo), then I think that there is a good possibility of him falling to the Jet's, with the exception of a trade, but I don't like to speculate on trades in my mocks.

As I said before ... I wouldn't read too much into those FA DE signings, except for a prudent insurance policy.
They are certainly not a long term or best case solution to the void there imo and there is always room for a pass rusher I think who can develop into a full time starter without pressing the issue.

Last edited by FL_Dawg; 03/18/12 02:25 PM.

[Linked Image]

1st String
1st String
Like the draft in a few days I will post my V2.0 then day before draft 3.0 I can see us drafting Richardson with the 4 wright with the 22 and zach brown/andre branch with the 37th pick but not too bad I do feel we need to be drafting offensive weapons with the 2 first round picks and if Lamichael james is there in the 3rd GRAB HIM if he is there by round 4 without a doubt

I am the artist that was known as Dawgmanincincy
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
j/c

I'm no draft guru and I won't likley ever do a mock...however...my draft philosophy for a team such as ours requires that we draft guys who will start (right away) from our picks in the first three rounds.

That's not an easy task...but we certainly have - and have-had - the holes to do just that.

That said...here's what I'd do:

1 - Claiborne or Blackmon or Trade down. I would take Claiborne as I think he is a difference-maker. I think he makes our D Line look really good. Whoever it is...is a starter on Opening Day.

1b - Whichever we did not take at #1 between WR & CB. I take the guy we think is the best...I don't care if it's "early" for that particular guy. Whoever it is...is a starter on Opening Day. (I feel better about WR here which is why I took Claiborne #1.)

2 - I'm taking Schwartz or whoever we think is the best RT. It's probably a little early...and I don't care. Whoever it is...is a starter on Opening Day.

3 - Whichever RB we like the most. There will be several to choose from...it might be early and I don't care. Whoever it is...is a starter on Opening Day.

That's 4 new starters from the first 3 rounds.

The rest for depth:

WRs that we like who fell...or were right where we thought they'd be...

No QBs unless Cousins falls this far...

No late round CBs this year...we are in good shape here after Rd 1/2...

Maybe a Safety...or CB but only if we think a current CB (Skrine?) may move to Safety...and we verify that S Brown actually IS toast.

Lots of LB's to choose from and probably a developmental OL. (I'd bring back Steinbach.)

A DL with promise who fell due to injury. DT or DE I don't care.

Sorry for the lack of names here...but I'll leave that to the gurus.

Note: I find this to be a perfect draft set-up for us. I think the first 4 positions I have us drafting allow for multiple player choices at each pick who would immediately upgrade the roster.

For example: It's not that I want a RT at #2 or a RB at #3. It's that there will be multiple, promising options at those positions with those picks.

I think it's the perfect storm for this team to get better in a hurry.

FL_Dawg Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
I too like the 3rd round for targeting a RB.
I think that there will be a couple of more options there along with Lamichael james who I like there too, but he can't carry the load and It would be good if we had the hind sight on weather or not Hardesty will be the back we though he could be when we drafted him, prior to his ACL injury, that you normally do not see a RB come back 100% from in the first year back from injury.

As far as judging a prospect based on one week at the Sr. Bowl like Chris Polk.

I don't like to do that, because some players take a little longer to get it and most of those prospects heads are spinning from all the new stuff that they might have not been asked to do at the College level.

You see it every year in training camp with rookies, that at first glance appear to be fish out of the water, but settle down by the end of the preseason and start showing their talents.

[Linked Image]

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
What a shame , your right .. Seven mil in a couple of used jalopy's

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I would go blackmon and wright at 4 and 22.

Our WR group would be so muc better.....Blackmon, Little, Wright, Norwood, and MoMass

then move cribbs to RB

#brownsgoodkarma
FL_Dawg Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Quote:

2 - I'm taking Schwartz or whoever we think is the best RT. It's probably a little early...and I don't care. Whoever it is...is a starter on Opening Day.

I like Schwartz @ 37 too. He might be considered somewhat of a reach at the top of round two by some, but we have nobody at RT at the moment and if we wait until later to grab one, then we might not be getting one who we can project to step in and start.
I think that he can be a starter this season. Sure we will experience growing pains at first and not unlike we did at guard last season, but it doesn't appear that we will fill that void in FA.

I like Claiborne too, but if we don't concentrate on fixing our offense early in the draft with players that we can project to start or at least be a big part of what we do, then the fans will surly become outraged early on and that will make for and lead to speculations from the media on the future status of this FO and Coaching group.

Going defense @ 4 is not a luxury afforded this group imo and if they do and things don't go their way early, then that will only add fuel to the fire storm that's sure to come.

I don't foresee a #1WR falling to us at pick 22, because I don't believe that there is more then two who can come in and start paying dividends right away.

That's not to say there won't be some good talent there later, but just not #1 talent at least out of the gate.

[Linked Image]

Legend
Legend
I think Blackmon and Wright both have good shake and toughness. Either one would probably have the best top-end speed on our team, too. I'd have zero complaints about those being our first two picks, but I think a lot of people on here remember that already.

FL, hard for me to argue much with your picks until you get down to SF. I get what you're saying about the TEs though. I think it's a valid point. Especially after signing two WRs in FA. Not sure the Giants would take Wilson in the first. I think they could get him with their pick in the second if not the third.

FL_Dawg Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Quote:

I would go blackmon and wright at 4 and 22.

Our WR group would be so muc better.....Blackmon, Little, Wright, Norwood, and MoMass

then move cribbs to RB

I think that's a plausible scenario, but I think Cribbs stays at WR.

[Linked Image]

Legend
Legend
I would be furious if we took 2 WR in the 21st.

That would mean that we have an investment of 2 #1s and a 2, in back to back drafts. Considering that one of those guys has to be a backup, that would tell me that this front office has no clue how to draft.

Too many good teams find good to great WR deep into the draft for us to waste 2 first round picks on the position. Teams like the (Ugh) Steelers understand this They might invest a #1 here or there, but they don't go nuts over Wide Receivers, and they don;t even work that hard to resign their own when they hit free agency. They just go find new guys, who outproduce ours by a mile, and go right along like nothing happened.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
L
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
L
Most GMs seem to disagree with this logic - given the huge paydays given to WRs this year, along with very little interest in the available QBs.

And a 3rd WR is still considered a starter.

I don't like that as a draft either - mostly because I don't think Wright or Blackmon have value at those spots.

~Lyuokdea
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
It is doubtful they would draft 1 receiver in the first, there is absolutely no chance they would consider drafting 2.

L
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
L
Quote:

It is doubtful they would draft 1 receiver in the first, there is absolutely no chance they would consider drafting 2.

I don't expect it would happen for this team - I'm just saying that all the moves this year indicate that NFL GMs appear to value receivers much more than traditionally thought

What makes you think we won't draft any receiver in the first? Everything from H&H seems to indicate it's one of our top needs.

~Lyuokdea
Legend
Legend
I think you mean "teams with good QBs" do that.

Hey, trust me, I've wanted the Browns to take a number of mid-round WRs that either turned out to be good or look like they will be good (last year Denarius Moore and Vincent Brown, before that Jacoby Ford, Austin Collie, and Mario Manningham.) There are also a lot of round 3-5 guys that I like this year: Criner, Jenkins, McNutt, J. Wright, Childs, Wylie, D. Jones (I like him a lot more after seeing the game vs. VT) but none of those guys have the speed, toughness, and run-after-catch ability that these two guys have.

Also, we're going to primarily have 3 WRs on the field. Whoever our 3rd WR is will be more of a starter than Marecic is... at least as long as we run this offense.

FL_Dawg Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Quote:

I would be furious if we took 2 WR in the 21st.

That would mean that we have an investment of 2 #1s and a 2, in back to back drafts. Considering that one of those guys has to be a backup, that would tell me that this front office has no clue how to draft.

Too many good teams find good to great WR deep into the draft for us to waste 2 first round picks on the position. Teams like the (Ugh) Steelers understand this They might invest a #1 here or there, but they don't go nuts over Wide Receivers, and they don;t even work that hard to resign their own when they hit free agency. They just go find new guys, who outproduce ours by a mile, and go right along like nothing happened.

True, but Wallace and Brown where not expected to have to step in and start from day one. There's your difference

Once they where able to develop them, then they could let their big money walk so to speak.

Moe and Robo set this franchise back 3 years imo, but we needed to afford them the time, because of such a high investment, so we where caught between a rock and a hard place with them.

[Linked Image]

Legend
Legend
Quote:

Why do you say that?

a couple days ago...

“It didn’t work and now what do we do?” he continued. “Do you take your ball and go home? No, we will use our draft picks to get starters to get better and help the quarterbacks on our team to get better.”

On addressing the wide receiver position:

Heckert: “There are a couple of answers to that. When I said we’re not going to be really big players in free agency, I didn’t mean we weren’t going to try to sign some. We’re just one of 32 teams. We hope to add at least another player. There is another part of this and that is when players are signed others are released.

“With the receivers, there are only so many available. We have tried to upgrade the position and it’s sometimes easier said than done and we are continually trying to upgrade.”

From the same interview:

"It's hard to judge this season because our offense just wasn't good enough. The quarterback's a big piece of it, but, shoot, you've got to throw it to somebody, they have to block. The quarterback is only part of it."

"I believe in the players we have. One way or the other, whoever's playing quarterback for us, we're gonna coach the heck out of him and I expect him to get help."

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Its the Bill Walsh philosophy on receivers. They will take first round receivers but it is very rare and usually not until they have a really good team already in place. All the guys from that coaching tree seem to attack receivers every single year but pretty much in rounds 2-5. They basically believe receiver is the last piece of the puzzle not the first.

2nd round is loaded with talented receivers this year and I believe that will be our focus with guys like Sanu, Jeffery, Dwight jones. Hill and Kenny wright could slide to the 2nd as well with these backend teams really focusing on linebackers, DT and CB.

Legend
Legend
Yet a team like the Steelers routinely lets go of guys like Nate Washington, and Santonio Holmes, and Randle-El, and Burress, and so on ....... and they keep finding guys to fill those holes ...... and do it well .... yet they rarely take a WR in the 1st. (Santonio Holmes being an exception, taken in the 1st at 25 overall) They had previously taken Burress in the 1st, many years earlier.

I think that they have had probably just as many guys who were undrafted as were taken in the 1st. They just plug guys in and along they go.

Of course, as much as I loathe and detest Roethlisberger, he has solidified their QB position to the point of being rock solid.

I wonder how many of those WRs given huge deals will be with their new teams 2 years from now? I would guess maybe half ..... if that. Free agent WRs are often very temporary.

That being said, I do think that you can get some help at the WR position in free agency ...... but not a #1 type guy who will spur your team to greatness. I think a best case scenario is actually a guy like Joe Jurevicius who comes in to fill a role, handles it for a year or 2, and then he's done. I think that this is far more likely an outcome than a guy being signed to be the savior of the WR corps.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
FL_Dawg Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Quote:

2nd round is loaded with talented receivers this year and I believe that will be our focus with guys like Sanu, Jeffery, Dwight jones. Hill and Kenny wright could slide to the 2nd as well.

Mourgyrm ... I wouldn't draft Sanu, Jeffery of Jones in the 2nd round.

Hill is a project and Wright is a #3 or slot receiver and we have Norwood who I think will develop into that role for us.

[Linked Image]

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
It is a different philosophy with this front office. Greg Little played WR 1 year after converting over from RB. Then he didnt even play football in 2010. We took him in the 2nd. These guys are looking for players that can fit their system and can be coached up. Honestly, they seem to want to avoid anyone they believe is close to being a finished product.

FL_Dawg Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Quote:

It is a different philosophy with this front office. Greg Little played WR 1 year after converting over from RB. Then he didnt even play football in 2010. We took him in the 2nd. These guys are looking for players that can fit their system and can be coached up. Honestly, they seem to want to avoid anyone they believe is close to being a finished product.

I'm not so sure that we wouldn't have kept our 6th pick last year had Green fell to us.

This FO doesn't have that luxury in year 3 to draft developmental talent at the WR position imo.
We have screwed the pooch and now we must bite the bone and get some play makers who can pay dividends this year.

I see many mocks with Rubin Randle going in the 1st round, but I'm not sure he would even be worthy of the 37th selection.

I still like Greg Childs later in the Draft, but he is a complimentary type and unless Little can be the guy, then we are screwed again this year if we don't bring in one of the top two WR's who should be able to contribute right away.

[Linked Image]

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I really think Jeffery is gonna be our pick for receiver in the 2nd. Big, physical great hands, run after catch ability and he can go up and fight the ball away, Virtually unstoppable in the redzone. The other stuff doesn't play as big of a role in Heckert's decisions as it does in others.

T
Legend
Legend
T
Who are the top 2 Wr's who you would not want anyone else?

FL_Dawg Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Quote:

I really think Jeffery is gonna be our pick for receiver in the 2nd. Big, physical great hands, run after catch ability and he can go up and fight the ball away, Virtually unstoppable in the redzone. The other stuff doesn't play as big of a role in Heckert's decisions as it does in others.

Well they are both frumpy, so they have that in common, but I think that he will fall out of the 2nd round and by then the risk is not so great, so I wouldn't be opposed to us selecting him then, based on principle, but I just like some other prospects better.

[Linked Image]

Legend
Legend
Quote:

I'm not so sure that we wouldn't have kept our 6th pick last year had Green fell to us.

This FO doesn't have that luxury in year 3 to draft developmental talent at the WR position imo.
We have screwed the pooch and now we must bite the bone and get some play makers who can pay dividends this year.

I see many mocks with Rubin Randle going in the 1st round, but I'm not sure he would even be worthy of the 37th selection.

I still like Greg Childs later in the Draft, but he is a complimentary type and unless Little can be the guy, then we are screwed again this year if we don't bring in one of the top two WR's who should be able to contribute right away.

yeah, all of this.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
This ; I still like Greg Childs !

FL_Dawg Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
With the FA circumstances surrounding this years FA QB position a clear picture today … I thought it was time to revise my 1st round Mock Draft.

1), Colts: QB, Andrew Luck

2), Redskins: QB, Robert Griffen

3), Vikings: OT, Matt Kalil

4), Browns: WR, Justin Blackmon

5), Bucs: CB, Maurice Claiborne

6), Rams: OT, Riley Reiff

7), Jaguars: DE, Melvin Ingram 

8), Dolphins: QB, Ryan Tannehill

9), Panthers: DT, Michael Brockers 

10), Bills: DE, Quinton Coples

11), Chiefs: OG, David DeCastro

12), Seahawks: WR, Michael Floyd

13), Cardinals: OT, Jonathan Martin

14), Cowboys: CB, Dre Kirkpatrick

15), Eagles: DT, Dontari Poe

16), Jets: RB, Trent Richardson

17), Bengals: OL, Cordy Glenn

18), Chargers: LB, Courtney Upshaw

19), Bears: LB, Luke Kuechly

20), Titans: DE, Whitney Mercilus

21), Bengals: CB, Janoris Jenkins

22), Browns: QB, Brandon Weeden

23), Lions: CB, Stephon Gilmore

24), Steelers: LB, Nick Perry 

25), Broncos: DT, Fletcher Cox 

26), Texans: WR, Kendall Wright

27), Patriots: DL, Jerel Worthy 

28), Packers: DL, Devon Still 

29), Ravens: OC, Peter Konz

30), 49ers: TE, Coby Fleener

31), Patriots: SS, Mark Barron

32), Giants: RB, David Wilson 

No! Brandon Weeden @ pick 22 is not a typ O.

I don't see a big difference in taking him with the 37 selection. By taking him with the 22nd, then we can probably feel safe that we can secure his rights.

His age and maturity is already well disgust and just some food for thought on this subject ... He has a full 7 seasons to be where Peyton Manning is today with a new 5 year 96 million dollar contract.

He would be good competition for Colt McCoy and we would be hedging our bets too.

Last edited by FL_Dawg; 03/21/12 12:33 PM.

[Linked Image]

Legend
Legend
Quote:

His age and maturity is already well disgust

They aren't THAT bad.

yebat' Putin
C
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
C
Not a fan of the Weeden pick, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if that came true.

Everything for the most part makes sense to me. I'm not sure the Seahawks will go WR in 1, I think they have 4 or 5 bigger needs - RT/RG (rumor is Carpenter may be moved to G, they need whatever he won't be playing next year), DE, 2 OLB, and MLB. That being said, it would give Flynn/Jackson another weapon to add to Rice and Baldwin - so it isn't a bad pick by any stretch of the imagination.

FL_Dawg Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Not a fan of the Weeden pick, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if that came true.

Everything for the most part makes sense to me. I'm not sure the Seahawks will go WR in 1, I think they have 4 or 5 bigger needs - RT/RG (rumor is Carpenter may be moved to G, they need whatever he won't be playing next year), DE, 2 OLB, and MLB. That being said, it would give Flynn/Jackson another weapon to add to Rice and Baldwin - so it isn't a bad pick by any stretch of the imagination.

I can see your point, but I think Carpenter will get to stay at RT and if DeCastro where to be available I think they would go in that direction. That's a possibility and I have considered Poe to KC to play NT in their 34 also.

Also I wasn't to fond of the Baldwin selection last year for the Seahawks, because I thought he was a reach for them.

He was a diaper dandy (imo) not unlike Hill is this year.

[Linked Image]

FL_Dawg Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Quote:

His age and maturity is already well disgust

They aren't THAT bad.

Can a Dawg get a S

[Linked Image]

Page 1 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2013 NFL Season NFL Draft (2013) FL_Dawg's 1st round 2012 mock draft

Link Copied to Clipboard