Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Legend
Legend
I'm trying to figure out how to refi my mortgage ..... but I don't think I'll be able to.

My income, even on disability, is more than sufficient for the mortgage payment because I really bought an affordable home ..... but my home has lost about $12,000 in value since I bought it 5 years ago. That was over 20% of the price I paid.

Oh well .... I have made huge improvements to the house, and plan on staying ..... and my mortgage payment is very affordable, so I guess it could be worse.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
Same boat here, pretty much. Our estimated value (though it was appraised two years ago at $2k more than what we paid), is down despite some pretty nice improvements. I just want to chip away at that principal as much as possible in the event that we want to/have to sell, and essentially turning $140 a month into $400 a month seems like a no-brainer if we can make it work.

Legend
Legend
I replaced my furnace, insulated my house, painted the garage (it was block) put in the new deck, landscaped, and updated the interior.

I wish I was able to finish it.

Anyway ..... I think that my house would sell quickly if I out it on the market, because it has a fair amount of eye appeal. I just wish that I was able to do the things I still need or want to do. I hate having to wait for someone else to help me.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... Ammo the Homeowner

Link Copied to Clipboard