Stupid.

Waste.

Dumb.

Wrong.

Worthless.

Mistake.

Should taken a tackle.

[Linked Image]

“...Iguodala to Curry, back to Iguodala, up for the layup! Oh! Blocked by James! LeBron James with the rejection!”
O
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
O
Quote:

Wow, interesting.....Discuss...

No...

***Gordon, I really didn't think you could be this stOOpid, but you exceeded my expectations. Wussy.
Manziel, see Josh Gordon. Dumbass.***
Legend
Legend
over-reach with good OTs on the board... stupid...

<><

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
i'll be completely honest...i NEVER bought into us even considering this...this is an AWFUL move... i'm speechless and downright deflated with how much talent was still there...wtf

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Legend
Legend
What I feel like doing right now to H&H

Legend
Legend
Happy,

Happy.

Happy.

Farewell Colt McCoy.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
B
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
B
Awful

Legend
Legend
Why does it seem like the FO always does whatever they can to eff us over? Doesn't even matter who is making the decisions. We always end up with stupid freaking idiots.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Just plain dumb Heckert !

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Don't agree with the pick myself but they probably thought with all the OTs still available that they would get one with our early 2nd rnd pick.

Last edited by dawg66; 04/26/12 10:19 PM.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hate the pick. He would have been there at 37 and he I'm not sure he is an upgrade over Colt McCoy.

[Linked Image from mypsn.eu.playstation.com]
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I am speechless at how utterly stupid that was. I get that McCoy sucks, but you don't waste a high pick like that on a reach.

Hey Toad want some good news? We won't have to wait the usual five years to realize he sucks......he'll already be retired in five years....lol

Against logic,the most effective armor is willful ignorance.
C
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
C
Terrible, absolutely horrible.

Epic Failure

Legend
Legend
this selection sealed the fate of H and H. this was a total waste of a 1st round pick

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
P
PDR Offline
Legend
Legend
P
Quote:

Happy,

Happy.

Happy.

Farewell Colt McCoy.

Welcome, McCoy 2.0!

L
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
L
Quote:

Quote:

No...

If we don't talk about it does that mean it didn't happen

Go Browns!!

[Linked Image]
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
J/c

Unbelievably stupid. With what else was left on the board. Can't believe it. Could have got him in the second.

Legend
Legend
I love the pick if for no other reason than, as Browns fans, we're usually wrong. So, this has to pan out!

I am unfamiliar with this feeling of optimism
B
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
B
I'm neither here or there anymore on these selections, I just don't know who the Browns brass think would have taken him prior to their second round selection?

If he helps us win, welcome to Cleveland . . .

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Weeden has to be really good to justify this.

If he flames out, this is going to really hurt.

The Browns had a chance to take a rather sure thing at RT (Reiff) or a really sure thing at OG (Decastro).

Neither player was expected to fall to them and instead, they draft an old QB who no one else was likely to take before #37.

Then, to cap it off, Reiff goes #23 and the freakin Steelers take Decastro. Just rubbing salt in the wounds.

T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Guy is older than 21 starting QB's in the NFL.

This will make or break H&H. They better be right.

you had a good run Hank.
O
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
O
Quote:

I am speechless at how utterly stupid that was. I get that McCoy sucks, but you don't waste a high pick like that on a reach.

Hey Toad want some good news? We won't have to wait the usual five years to realize he sucks......he'll already be retired in five years....lol

There's a very real chance we'll be taking a QB with our 1st round pick in the 2014 draft...

***Gordon, I really didn't think you could be this stOOpid, but you exceeded my expectations. Wussy.
Manziel, see Josh Gordon. Dumbass.***
Legend
Legend
OK, I'm ready to call the trade-down last year an utter, epic failure. It's awfulness is only topped by the Mangini debacle.

Legend
Legend
Quote:

Why does it seem like the FO always does whatever they can to eff us over? Doesn't even matter who is making the decisions. We always end up with stupid freaking idiots.

It amazes me really.

There is a reason why this team will never win anything.

Legend
Legend
Quote:

I'm neither here or there anymore on these selections, I just don't know who the Browns brass think would have taken him prior to their second round selection?

If he helps us win, welcome to Cleveland . . .

That's the way I feel... I really think he would have been there in the second but obviously our front office didn't....

if he helps us win then I'll be happy... hopefully if he's good he can last a few years.

<><

#gmstrong
N
Rookie
Rookie
N
Words can not express my level of sadness. The Browns do not understand how the draft work. Never have; not confident they ever will.

A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
Quote:

Dumbest EFFING move ever!

No wonder these morons are the laughingstock of the NFL!

The whole FO needs fired! The ownership needs to be forced to sell the team!

Mind-effing-boggling! DeCastro is there for the taking. The premiere G that would have been the rock of the interior line for a dozen years and they take an effing QB! An old one!

Joe Biden is officially smarter than the entire Browns organization!

Legend
Legend
Seriously, my butt hurts after all these drafts. I don't have to welcome anything. This is so awful.

Who are we going to get at WR?

Who are we going to get at RT?

We traded away our 4th 118 and 5th 130.

Forget getting any value players that fall... no LBs, no DEs worth a damn will be available with our compensatory picks. Hey maybe we can draft Smelley to replace our terrible 4th round pick from last year.

Legend
Legend
Quote:

I love the pick if for no other reason than, as Browns fans, we're usually wrong. So, this has to pan out!

I usually hate our drafts ..... and I love this one so far.

We have now upgraded 2 positions of dire need. Maybe the 2 positions that needed the most help on our entire team.

I think that Weeden will start week 1. McCoy had his chance and he absolutely sucked. Now we move on to the next option.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I was really hoping we would of taken decastro.......

Oh well welcome to cleveland brandon.....play lights out or we will hate you and chant for seneca by halftime of the first game lol

#brownsgoodkarma
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Quote:

Don't agree with the pick myself but they probably thought with all the OTs still available that they would get one with our early 2nd rnd pick.

we need another WR too.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"Don't be burdened by regrets or make your failures an obsession or become embittered or possessed by ruined hopes"
K
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
K
What a moronic move....just when.you thought they done good(taking.Richardson) they do something stupid like this!

This pick just screams DESPERATION

Just wow...not only do we have to deal with weeden, but we have to deal with the fact is our head coach smart enough to give TR the darn ball and gth out of the way!? Or will he literally use weeden and throw the game away...literally

Man what idiots! We could of had Hightower a real mean bona fide lber...its sickening

T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Seneca is not going to play football in Cleveland in 2012.

you had a good run Hank.
Legend
Legend
now that i'm gettting over WHERE we picked Weeden.... he does have some good potential...and honestly I'll take a few years of good QB play (if we can get some more weapons around him).

He's a big QB and has a rocket arm.... and if he wasn't 29 he would have been top 15.

<><

#gmstrong
2nd String
2nd String
Quote:

Quote:

There's a very real chance we'll be taking a QB with our 1st round pick in the 2014 draft...

We might have to draft another 'Development QB' in this draft to be his replacement in 3 years when he's ready to retire.

Legend
Legend
These last couple picks are an example of why the Steelers are perennial Super Bowl contender and we haven't been to the playoffs since 2003.

Legend
Legend
Should have sat still at 4, taken Blackmon, taken Glenn, then taken D. Martin.

Instead we have Richardson, a juggs machine, and we're down 3 picks. I can't believe this crap.

D
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
D
Quote:

Weeden has to be really good to justify this.

If he flames out, this is going to really hurt.

The Browns had a chance to take a rather sure thing at RT (Reiff) or a really sure thing at OG (Decastro).

Neither player was expected to fall to them and instead, they draft an old QB who no one else was likely to take before #37.

Then, to cap it off, Reiff goes #23 and the freakin Steelers take Decastro. Just rubbing salt in the wounds.

SAD... UTTERLY SAD...

I REALLY liked Weeden too but at #22?? With DeCastro, Martin and Reiff sitting there?? Melvin Ingram???

The H&H apologists going to have a HARD time spinning this one..

Was REALLY hoping we would have a shot at Aaron Murray next year but even if we do/did.. This F.O. would find a way to screw that one as well..

Legend
Legend
Quote:

We have now upgraded 2 positions of dire need. Maybe the 2 positions that needed the most help on our entire team.

Did we just trade for a WR and a RT?

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2013 NFL Season NFL Draft (2013) Brandon Weeden - Browns - #22 Overall Pick

Link Copied to Clipboard