Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Medmann Offline OP
1st String
OP Offline
1st String
You Clowns are always spouting off about the Bengals not being able to sell out their games & then Krogers has to step in & buy the remaining tickets. Now I hear that the Cleveland Indians have the lowest attendance in ALL of major league baseball. It's so bad that your closer last month called out Cleveland fans as punks for not coming to the games. Oh what grand Hypocrisy!!

P.S. - Maybe we should send Krogers up there to buy some Indians tickets.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Med You crack me up.

You come to a Football board and use Baseball Smack.

LAME!

Hey why don't you call Kroger's and maybe they'll pay for you to learn to talk smack.

#gmstrong

Live, Love, Laugh
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Maybe you should send some of the Red's players to visit the Bengals to teach them how to stay out of jail.

Legend
Legend
so, do they sell Meth at Kroger's in the C-tucky? Or do you have to go to Wal-Mart for that?

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Quote:

You Clowns are always spouting off about the Bengals not being able to sell out their games & then Krogers has to step in & buy the remaining tickets. Now I hear that the Cleveland Indians have the lowest attendance in ALL of major league baseball. It's so bad that your closer last month called out Cleveland fans as punks for not coming to the games. Oh what grand Hypocrisy!!

P.S. - Maybe we should send Krogers up there to buy some Indians tickets.

That makes perfect sense - this being a Cleveland Indians forum and all.....

Are you going to also go back to being wrong about which section of the state is better at HS football as well?

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Here you go, now you can order some Cavs tickets since your City is to pathetic to support three Major Professional teams. http://www.nba.com/cavaliers/tickets/sales_directory.html

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
N
Legend
Legend
N
Quote:

Here you go, now you can order some Cavs tickets since your City is to pathetic to support three Major Professional teams. http://www.nba.com/cavaliers/tickets/sales_directory.html

well, they don't support the Bengals either, you might want to link him to a Brown's ticket site

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
I'm upset that you missed the opportunity to throw in some Cleveland Crunch smack.

I am unfamiliar with this feeling of optimism
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Quote:

Quote:

well, they don't support the Bengals either, you might want to link him to a Brown's ticket site

LOL. Nothing is better than the Bungles coming inches away from blacking out a nationally televised game.

Priceless.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
T
Legend
Legend
T
Prepare for a really good game.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
Medmann Offline OP
1st String
OP Offline
1st String
Well Medmann Jr. tells me that Cleveland also no longer has a professional Opera or Ballet company because you guessed it NO fan support, they folded. I guess you Clowns will go to a football game but NOTHING else. So there you have it some Opera & Ballet smack!

P.S. - In Cincy the Museums, Opera, Ballet & Symphony are all interconnected & mutually supporting, no one entity can fail, just FYI for you Clowns.

Legend
Legend
Why am I not shocked that someone from the "Queen city" is talking opera and ballet smack?

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Medgirl probably has on her little tights and TuTu while she was typing that about the ballet.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Well Medmann Jr. tells me that Cleveland also no longer has a professional Opera or Ballet company because you guessed it NO fan support, they folded. I guess you Clowns will go to a football game but NOTHING else. So there you have it some Opera & Ballet smack!

P.S. - In Cincy the Museums, Opera, Ballet & Symphony are all interconnected & mutually supporting, no one entity can fail, just FYI for you Clowns.

A
Legend
Legend
A
Quote:

Why am I not shocked that someone from the "Queen city" is talking opera and ballet smack?

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Quote:

If you ever saw their mayor try to throw a baseball, you'd understand why they focus so much on the arts instead.

#gmstrong
N
Legend
Legend
N
Quote:

Cleveland also no longer has a professional Opera or Ballet company because you guessed it NO fan support, they folded.

oh no, the horrors. whatever shall we do now?

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

P.S. - In Cincy the Museums, Opera, Ballet & Symphony are all interconnected

Much like the family trees in Cincy

How does a league celebrating its 100th season only recognize the 53 most recent championships?

#gmstrong
I
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I
In the end.... facts are still facts...

# of Bengals league championships? ZERO

# of Browns league championships? 8

You have won nothing.

Have a nice day at the opera or the pampered chef party or whatever it is you do when you are not trolling around.

“Unemployment is low because everyone has two jobs. Unemployment is low because people are working 60, 70, 80 hours a week and can barely feed their family.” -AOC
F
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
F
Oh look it's a bungles fan. Don't blink, you may never see one again.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I've heard they're like deer. Don't make any swift movements or they may run away.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I heard they're like cicadas.

You see 'em once every 17 years.

M
Rookie
Rookie
M
Quote:

I heard they're like cicadas.

You see 'em once every 17 years.

It's like trying to find a snipe, They don't exist but you still look.

Medmann Offline OP
1st String
OP Offline
1st String
Quote:

In the end.... facts are still facts...

# of Bengals league championships? ZERO

# of Browns league championships? 8

You have won nothing.

Have a nice day at the opera or the pampered chef party or whatever it is you do when you are not trolling around. [/quote

You Cleveland Clowns crack me up. You win 8 Championships in a defunct league from the 40's & 50's & that is supposed to impress? Back then there were only like 8 teams so everybody was almost guaranteed to win a trophy eventually. Think of your Championships as like winning a preseason trophy because the level of play doesn't even come close to the level of play we have today + you can't compare your record to the Bengals because they did not even exist the last time you won anything. The fact is that you Clowns haven't won anything in 50 years but hey you can go down to the museum & look at your non-Lombardy type trophies. Now you will try & site how your Championship are big deal in Canton Ohio when of course most of the old guys who work there grew up in Cleveland so big surprise there.

P.S. - You haven't won anything in 50 YEARS!!

Medmann Offline OP
1st String
OP Offline
1st String
Oh & just a reminder, the Bengals have won 16 of the last 19 meetings with your Cleveland Clowns.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

You haven't won anything............EVER!!!!!!

[Linked Image from mypsn.eu.playstation.com]
S
Legend
Legend
S
Quote:

Quote:

You haven't won anything............EVER!!!!!!

lol

zero championships

I don't think he understands the glass houses saying. Although he's a bungle fan, so he probably lives in the truck that he sells meth out of.

Legend
Legend
Quote:

Oh & just a reminder, the Bengals have won 16 of the last 19 meetings with your Cleveland Clowns.

Do you have the trophy for that on display in the stadium?

yebat' Putin
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Its right next to their Super Bowl participation trophies.

#gmstrong

Live, Love, Laugh
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
And right below their shrine to all people who can legally drink who have not seen the Bungles win a playoff game.

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Lol

I'll be 30 next year and I've never seen the Bungles have back to back winning seasons. They've only had 6 winning seasons during my lifetime. Our Browns had that many by 1995.

LIbertatem Defendimus!!

2010 Dawgtalkers NCAA Bracket Challenge Champ!!
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk The Smack Shack You Cleveland Clowns crack me up.

Link Copied to Clipboard