Next Thread
Print Thread
B
bradmss Offline OP
Practice Squad
OP Offline
Practice Squad
B
Just got married (Woohoo!) and moved to the Charleston, SC area. I see there are Goose Creek Browns Backers, and Low Country Browns Backers. Anyone from the board live in the area or have any experience with either group?

Legend
Legend
I do not but congrats on moving to an awesome city. We just landed a big job there and if the guy scheduled to do it backs out or gets fired in the next year, it might fall to me... so I would be there for 2 years and if I can convince my wife to move, I might be there longer than that.

I will be getting down there regularly for probable the next 4 years either way.. I'll look you up.

yebat' Putin
B
bradmss Offline OP
Practice Squad
OP Offline
Practice Squad
B
Nice! Thanks! We were in a position where we didn't have anything tying us to one spot, we looked around and fell in love with the area. During my job search, my boss decided he'd rather not lose me, so he offered to let me keep my job and work from home! Made it even easier to move when I didn't need to look for a new job ahead of time! Plus, our original drummer lives there already and it makes more sense for our band to make that area our home-base. (lots more gigs than SE OH allows for)

I'll scope the Browns scene out and let you know!

DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... Any Low Country/Charleston SC area dawgs out there?

Link Copied to Clipboard