Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
New York Times article

web page

The "survey"

survey

This stuff makes me laugh.

Ralph Reed is a partisan hack and not a good one at that.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

Legend
Legend
Well, that whole "survey" thing is little more than a fund raising tactic. I have seen that tons of times already, especially from online surveys. I usually run through them just to see how much they are going to ask for. My favorites are the ones that ask for an ongoing monthly contribution, even after the election to "continue our work". This really isn't spectacular or unusual. You use questions to drill down to those who really, really agree with your positions, then ask them to contribute.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Legend
Legend
I really don't see the point. This article is a year and a half old about a guy who embarrasses himself.

I see nothing wrong with the survey. It helps separate the loons from what they are looking for. If someone fills out a box saying Obama is a threat to liberty and the American way it just might detour them from associating with that person.

All that being said I think he is a partisan hack who is in love with himself more than what he stands for.

#gmstrong
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... Take the new 2012 Voter confirmation survey!

Link Copied to Clipboard