Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#735656 11/23/12 10:19 PM
Rookie
OP Offline
Rookie
Hey clownies, long time no smack.

How many of you are going to wave your white flags proudly this weekend? Man, your in game experience must be so wild at CBS. Is it true that Shurmur and the players had to practically beg for some different pregame music? Lame even for Cleveland standards.

Is it true that Trent Richardson is going to be on the next edition of Dancing with the Stars?

How about Holgrun? He really hung you guys out to dry. Going to be even more painful when he wins a Super Bowl as HC with the Cowboys in the future. To think how all of you were thumping your chests and prasing Jesus when he came to Cleveland. (Don't even try and say you didn't want him here. This board practically went in to overjoyed mode when he came.)

Maybe you guys can hire Dave Shula as your next head coach. I'm starting to think you guys enjoy getting Shurmured every week.

Legend
Legend
Quote:

Is it true that Trent Richardson is going to be on the next edition of Dancing with the Stars?

No. He had a lot more fun dancing on the bungles.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Legend
Legend
Quote:

(Don't even try and say you didn't want him here. This board practically went in to overjoyed mode when he came.)

Actually, A large portion of the board was unimpressed, due to Holmgren's previous failed tenure as Seahawks GM.

But I wouldn't expect you to be aware of things that happen outside the Smack Shack, on a Cleveland Browns message board...

Nice of you to wait a few weeks after losing to us to actually post something though..

Am I the only one that pronounces hyperbole "Hyper-bowl" instead of "hy-per-bo-le"?
O
Legend
Legend
O
Because Mike Brown is really killing it for you, right?

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
You should throw in the towel on your username.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker

Maybe he has converted over to the raider nation

#brownsgoodkarma
H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
They told him to change his name.

He replied "Go Longer!"

[Linked Image]
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
King of the shack? You must be a Cincinnati west sider like medmann eh? Or is your shack in OTR or Kentucky. There's just so many places to choose from.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Congrats on being able to use your 3 game win streak over perhaps the 3 worst teams in the NFL to get you back over .500 and into the discussion of teams with a decent chance to make a 1 game appearance in the playoffs. Of course your 1-3 division record isn't going to help you in any tie-breakers.

yebat' Putin
C
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
C
Quote:

They told him to change his name.

He replied "Go Longer!"

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
They didn't want him & threw him back. In spite of the naming rights there.

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk The Smack Shack Throwing in the Towel?

Link Copied to Clipboard