Page 1 of 2 1 2
Nas320 Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Good lord he is one tough SOB.

Quote:

Trent Richardson had broken ribs:

BEREA, Ohio -- Browns rookie running back Trent Richardson disclosed that he played much of the season with two broken ribs.

Richardson, who sat out Sunday's season finale in Pittsburgh with a sprained ankle, said Monday that he played nine games with the broken ribs. The Browns listed Richardson as having a rib cartilage injury throughout the season on their injury report. Richardson wore a protective jacket and finished with 950 yards, breaking many of Hall of Famer Jim Brown's team rookie rushing records.

Richardson was mostly disappointed with his season. He missed most of training camp following knee surgery and never got close to being 100 percent.

The Browns fired coach Pat Shurmur after a 5-11 season. Richardson hopes Browns owner Jimmy Haslam pursues his college coach, Alabama's Nick Saban, to replace Shurmur.

Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press

ESPN Link

A
Legend
Legend
A
This ought to make someone (I won't say who) re-evaluate their evaluation of Richardson.

Legend
Legend
why? he wasn't very good with those broken ribs. Why risk further injury if you can't perform at a high level?

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I know I posted a couple of weeks ago that I read that he had 3 broken ribs and it was a wonder he could walk let alone play. I think once he heals he's going to be a real beast.

Dawginit since Jan. 24, 2000 Member #180
You can't fix yesterday but you can learn for tomorrow
#GMSTRONG

I want to do it as a Cleveland Brown because that's who I am.”
K
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
K
I am excited to see Richardson at full health next season.

I probably would have preferred he sit out and heal up. But on the bright side he had learning experience he can use next season. And he didn't have to watch from the sidelines and could at least attempt to help carry the team.

Hardesty, Oggy, and B Jackson is a very good set of backups. I would have liked to see Hardesty get a few more starts. He wasn't a minor investment.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Exactly....another reason I am happy these goofs are gone. We risk the future of a very high pick by playing him in utterly meaningless games. That is horrible risk management strategy. Although some would argue taking a RB 3rd overall, and a 29 yr old QB in round 1 as evidence to that effect to begin with.

Against logic,the most effective armor is willful ignorance.
O
Legend
Legend
O
Django makes valid points about our drafting of Richardson. Moving up to the 3 spot to get a running back that doesn't break 1000 yards in his first season is disappointing. Richardson was disappointing in his first season.

That said, I expect Richardson to eventually (starting next season) to live up to his draft position. He's going to be a beast. He was held back by awful gameday coaching, injuries and youth all around the offense. I expect much of that (if not all) to be fixed at the start of next season. :-)

I'll repeat. Richardson will be a beast (just my gut feeling, for what it's worth). I'm not worried about him going forward, but that doesn't mean he wasn't disappointing this past season.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Legend
Legend
Wow.

Based on his body of work so far, I'd say that TRich at 60-70% is as good as most everyday#1, and talented #2 backs in the league. Can't wait to see what he might do if totally healthy (knees/ribs).

This could be fun to watch....

"too many notes, not enough music-"

#GMStong
B
All Pro
All Pro
B
Quote:

Django makes valid points about our drafting of Richardson. Moving up to the 3 spot to get a running back that doesn't break 1000 yards in his first season is disappointing. Richardson was disappointing in his first season

Have you ever had broken ribs? I have. And it hurts like hell. It hurts like hell to sneeze, cough, laugh, and get up from a sitting or laying position. I can't imagine getting tackled 20+ times a game by very large men, and having to get up from it.

[color:"white"]I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane -Waylon Jennings
Legend
Legend
With pain injections during the game it probably isn't too horrible ........ but in practice during the week ...... and after games ....... Ugh. It had to be pure misery.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
O
Legend
Legend
O
I hope you didn't just read the part of my post that you quoted.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
K
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
K
I heart trich

"It has to start somewhere
It has to start somehow
What better place than here?
What better time than now?"
C
Legend
Legend
C
Strep throat is waaaaaaaaaay worse than broke ribs.

Legend
Legend

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I got two cracked ribs playing a pick up game one time. As I was playing a TE spot, I was able to catch the ball and fall down after the rib injury. I lasted 2 series before I quit to protect my health.

What the hell was our coaching staff thinking? Richardson was not as affective as he could have been, and that was obvious.

[Linked Image from s2.excoboard.com]
Legend
Legend
I don't remember who it was beating on richardson all year as NOT being good enough to spend the 3rd pick on BUT I do remember telling that person about a million times that he has rib injuries..For some reason, that didn't seem to sink in.

But here's the thing, I thought he had a rib injury, but I had no idea they were broken.

No damn wonder he didn't make us forget Jim Brown.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
D
Legend
Legend
D
Quote:

What the hell was our coaching staff thinking?

IMO, both Shurmur and Heckert were thinking that their backs were against the wall, that they needed to win now, and that Richardson with 2 broken ribs gave them a better chance of doing that than the other RB's. Andre Knott of WTAM reported this past week that TR told him he feared puncturing a lung if he took a shot, but played anyway. That is what I call courage, guts, desire - not to mention dumb - but he deserves kudos for sheer determination and dedication to the team.

Just as a sidenote, every time I saw Brandon Jackson play in the last two years, he was productive. How is it he was inactive so many games this year? I know he had the turf toe thing last year, but jeez, he looked pretty good vs Pitt Sunday.

T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
I would very much like to know starting what week Brandon Jackson would have been healthy enough to play. He looked pretty good out there, maybe good enough to keep around as one of the backups.

TRich
Hardesty/Jackson Let them battle it out (god I'm using the word battle).
Obie if he is able to stay on the depth chart next year. I am guessing not.

Find what you love and let it kill you.

-Charles Bukowski
K
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
K
BJax was healthy ALL year this year.

He was a HEALTHY scratch for every game he didnt play this year. What made me confused was how dissapeared Ogbonnaya became as well. Our use of our RBs was criminal.

We mismanaged much of our talent this season.

I was on the Shurmur train for a while...and when we won games, it looked so good this year. We did things that won games...but man when we lost it was like we'd never win another game. Ever...

BJax was good. idk we wasted him on the inactive list. Id take him over Hardesty, because you can use him to catch the ball where Hardesty couldnt catch anything.

"It has to start somewhere
It has to start somehow
What better place than here?
What better time than now?"
Legend
Legend
That really is confusing .... especially watching him tear through the Steelers in the final game. He ran 8 times for 54 yards. He was explosive.

I understand that they wanted the ball in the hands of their first round pick ..... but Richardson was hurt a lot last year, and there is no reason why we couldn't have rotated our RB more often.

If we could have run the ball more effectively, we might have won a few more games. Richardson could have played about half the snaps he wound up playing, and might have been even more effective. Plus, we probably could have added plays, as we increased out effectiveness per play.

Bleh. The further we get from Shurmur, the happier I am that he's gone.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

D
Legend
Legend
D
We actually had the RB depth to sit Richardson for 4-5 games (plus the bye week) after the rib injury, let him heal while rotating Hardesty, Jackson, and Ogbonnaya. Then Richardson returns healthy, with fresh legs for the final 4 games. Might have won 2-3 more games. But then again, at 8-8, we might be staying with Shurmur's muny league WCO. So its a wash.

O
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
O
Quote:

Richardson, who sat out Sunday's season finale in Pittsburgh with a sprained ankle, said Monday that he played nine games with the broken ribs.

Damned unlucky for Heckert and Shurmur.

Had Richardson played up to par, those two wouldn't have been fired ...

***Gordon, I really didn't think you could be this stOOpid, but you exceeded my expectations. Wussy.
Manziel, see Josh Gordon. Dumbass.***
O
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
O
Trent Richardson's year was productive...and painful

BEREA, Ohio -- Trent Richardson's rookie season was productive -- and painful.

Cleveland's running back revealed Monday that he played most of his first season in the NFL with two broken ribs, an injury that not only made it tough to play but even sleep.

AFC North blog

Hensley ESPN.com's Jamison Hensley writes about all things AFC North in his division blog.

• Blog network: NFL Nation

"I still can't lay flat on my back or on my side," Richardson said, "but it's going to come around, and I know I'll be healthy before next season."

Richardson, who sat out Sunday's season finale in Pittsburgh with a sprained left ankle, hurt his ribs on Oct. 14 against Cincinnati. For the next three or four weeks he said he needed help getting into a shower and dressing. He slept propped up.

But he never missed a game and endured pain that would have sidelined most players.

"It's real tough playing like that, and I'm the type of guy when anything is hurting, if I feel like I can play, I can play," he said. "I played the whole season like that. Talking to Jim Brown and a lot of guys they were like, 'I don't know how you're doing it.' "

The Browns listed Richardson as having a rib cartilage injury throughout the season on their injury report. The first-round draft pick wore a protective jacket over his ribs and finished with 950 yards, breaking many of Hall of Famer Brown's team rookie rushing records -- despite missing the entire exhibition season following arthroscopic knee surgery.

Richardson was mostly disappointed with his season. The injuries never allowed him to recover or get close to being 100 percent healthy. He didn't have the same explosiveness or quickness as he did in college as an All-American at Alabama.

He vowed to come back stronger next season.

"It's going to be a big year," he said. "It's going to be one of the biggest years for a running back that you've seen around here. And I know I'm talking big but that's just my goals and that's my expectations. Like I said, to be a player like I am and to have the kids, you've got to understand I just had my first son and you got to realize I'm a man that came from nothing and always trying to make something out of nothing, so I think it's going to be big for me next year."

Richardson's toughness impressed his teammates.

"It's unbelievable," rookie quarterback Brandon Weeden said. "Most guys would completely shut it down and say, 'Oh, I'm getting paid.' That's not his thing. He's a competitor. He knew how tough a player he was, how much he meant to this team. I applaud him. It's amazing what he was able to do with such a beat-up body."

***Gordon, I really didn't think you could be this stOOpid, but you exceeded my expectations. Wussy.
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Well, if he really was THIS injured, he never should have played those games as he clearly wasn't productive after the first couple of runs in every one of those games. He barely got over 3ypc since the "ribs" joined his "knee" and that against some lousy run Ds in KC, OAK and WAS

In fact, the trifecta of Hardesty, Jackson and Obi combined for 24 runs and 98yds (4.1ypc) on the road vs one of the best run Ds in the league....all that with our 3rd string QB throwing the ball, so I'm sure their focus was on the run even more. Yet further proof that the run blocking wasn't the problem.

It's nice to have such a tough player on your team, but if he's not better at 50-60%% than the backups at 100%, then he should not have gotten those carries, as efficacy > than toughness and ego coddling. Just one more reason why Shurmur deserved to be fired, as everybody even NOT knowing of his broken ribs could see that he was full-contact shy and dancing around....so as a HC fully knowing the condition he was in and watching unproductive run after another, leaving him out there was pretty stupid.

Also, you all have much bigger faith in TRich getting fully healthy again than I do. He's not the biggest guy around and at 22yo having had multiple knee and now rib and ankle problems tells me that his body isn't made for 250+ carries a year. We may have drafted an elite 3rd down RB at 3 overall, but I'm not sure he can ever be the workhorse we hoped he'd be, think Reggie Bush with more power and less speed.

My biggest problem with TRich though are his knees. Even without the ribs, he was well below AVG early in the season, because he lacked burst and breakaway speed. The ribs will heal, but the knees have troubled him for over a year now.

Really hope he gets fully healthy because then we'd really have a stud RB, as his pass blocking and receiving are good/elite already. He was our highest picked player in a while and that includes Haden, so I don't think it's exagerated to expect at least the same level of play from TRich....and R.Bush, Matthews, Moreno-level ain't good enough for me and should be for no Browns fan

O
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
O
Man, there is still so much bias in your words it's comical. Let me list them:

Quote:

Well, if he really was THIS injured

Read: You calling it BS.

Quote:

In fact, the trifecta of Hardesty, Jackson and Obi combined for 24 runs and 98yds

So when it was Hardesty getting yards, it was just him. Now that Hardesty got 2.6 yards per carry, his numbers are washed in with some backup guys that nobody pays attention to.

And that's "more proof" that our run-blocking isn't bad? Cold weather snow-games to end the season usually mean all bets are off. That's why the Wise Guys avoid betting games to end the season.

Quote:

but if he's not better at 50-60%% than the backups at 100%, then he should not have gotten those carries, as efficacy > than toughness and ego coddling.

You think 50% of any good RB is going to be better than a backup at 100%?

Here's a hint of reality: You don't put up the production he did if you're only half as good as a bunch of backup RB's. Now THAT'S further proof that you've got BS coming out of your crows-feet.

Quote:

He's not the biggest guy around and at 22yo having had multiple knee and now rib and ankle problems tells me that his body isn't made for 250+ carries a year.

5'9 230 isn't big for a running back? One of his forte's is power. There are no dinky power-backs.

Furthermore, getting broken ribs suddenly means he's soft? Having Dope McCoy falling on the back of his legs means he's soft?

Try reaching a little more why don't you.

Quote:

We may have drafted an elite 3rd down RB at 3 overall, but I'm not sure he can ever be the workhorse we hoped he'd be, think Reggie Bush with more power and less speed.

So that's your prediction: Trent Richardson is a 3rd-down back akin to Reggie Bush.

Combine that with your statement that you lay the blame for the firing of Holmgren, Heckert, and Shurmur at the feet of Trent Richardson, and that you fully admit you hold that against him, and, well, there's really not much else to say.

Can't wait until Richardson is in the pro-bowl...

Legend
Legend
I feel like we had the right idea of drafting a Bama RB.

It's just unfortunately the best one isn't draft eligible for another 2 years.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Quote:

How do you have a clue about that when the one we drafted played over half the season with two broken ribs?

Geesh. Some of you crack me up.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Quote:

Can't wait until Richardson is in the pro-bowl...

...and then what? You'd been as right as 99% of the people who saw TRich play at Bama, and that includes me, lol

Another low risk-low reward claim by the Toadster. You sure are ballsy, lol

I'm sure that's what Al Davis said too after he drafted Janikowksi

Quote:

So that's your prediction: Trent Richardson is a 3rd-down back akin to Reggie Bush.

Yes, that's my prediction....as in BEST case. He has some serious injury bust potential that 99% of this board is in complete denial about. Yours is AP to Rice, so since Rice is your "floor", I guess anything belwo Rice production is not so ok? Noted...nice confidence though

Quote:

Combine that with your statement that you lay the blame for the firing of Holmgren, Heckert, and Shurmur at the feet of Trent Richardson, and that you fully admit you hold that against him, and, well, there's really not much else to say.

Indy drafted Luck at 1, they've turned it around and even made the POs

WAS drafted RG3 at 2, they've turned it around and even made the POs

Cleveland drafted TRich at 3, they won 1 more game and cleaned house

Who made made more impact of those 3? If anyone had to list it, there'd be a discussion about 1 and 2, but 3 is pretty much set. If you select a player that high, he better make a difference, but TRich didn't. Our running game was as inept as last season and he was easily replaced and even upgraded by his backups. To me, that's disappointing and injury not an acceptable excuse since everyone knew he wasn't 100% entering the draft process. I remember even saying post draft that TRich-Weeden combo will make or break Heckert. We can argue all day who was the bigger disappointment, but fact is neither was good enough to save the guys that selected and coached them....

L
2nd String
2nd String
L
Quote:

Well, if he really was THIS injured, he never should have played those games as he clearly wasn't productive after the first couple of runs in every one of those games. He barely got over 3ypc since the "ribs" joined his "knee" and that against some lousy run Ds in KC, OAK and WAS

In fact, the trifecta of Hardesty, Jackson and Obi combined for 24 runs and 98yds (4.1ypc) on the road vs one of the best run Ds in the league....all that with our 3rd string QB throwing the ball, so I'm sure their focus was on the run even more. Yet further proof that the run blocking wasn't the problem.

It's nice to have such a tough player on your team, but if he's not better at 50-60%% than the backups at 100%, then he should not have gotten those carries, as efficacy > than toughness and ego coddling. Just one more reason why Shurmur deserved to be fired, as everybody even NOT knowing of his broken ribs could see that he was full-contact shy and dancing around....so as a HC fully knowing the condition he was in and watching unproductive run after another, leaving him out there was pretty stupid.

Also, you all have much bigger faith in TRich getting fully healthy again than I do. He's not the biggest guy around and at 22yo having had multiple knee and now rib and ankle problems tells me that his body isn't made for 250+ carries a year. We may have drafted an elite 3rd down RB at 3 overall, but I'm not sure he can ever be the workhorse we hoped he'd be, think Reggie Bush with more power and less speed.

My biggest problem with TRich though are his knees. Even without the ribs, he was well below AVG early in the season, because he lacked burst and breakaway speed. The ribs will heal, but the knees have troubled him for over a year now.

Really hope he gets fully healthy because then we'd really have a stud RB, as his pass blocking and receiving are good/elite already. He was our highest picked player in a while and that includes Haden, so I don't think it's exagerated to expect at least the same level of play from TRich....and R.Bush, Matthews, Moreno-level ain't good enough for me and should be for no Browns fan

And in response to the post above me. You are calling him major bust potential due to injury after the guy had over 10 TDS led the team in receiving almost eclipsed 1,000 yards and played the entire season with rookies all around him and 2 broken ribs for 9 games.

L O L

Last edited by LittleGregBig; 01/03/13 01:32 PM.
P
All Pro
All Pro
P
Quote:

Cleveland drafted TRich at 3, they won 1 more game and cleaned house

Who made made more impact of those 3? If anyone had to list it, there'd be a discussion about 1 and 2, but 3 is pretty much set. If you select a player that high, he better make a difference, but TRich didn't. Our running game was as inept as last season and he was easily replaced and even upgraded by his backups. To me, that's disappointing and injury not an acceptable excuse since everyone knew he wasn't 100% entering the draft process. I remember even saying post draft that TRich-Weeden combo will make or break Heckert. We can argue all day who was the bigger disappointment, but fact is neither was good enough to save the guys that selected and coached them....

Lets Compare apples to apples here...

Cleveland drafted Weeden at 22, they won 1 more game and cleaned house

plus 1st rd RB, 2nd Rd RT, 2nd round WR, and 4th WR all who played and contributed and they won 1 more game and cleaned house

A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
I dont really think cleaned house is an appropriate term...

Legend
Legend
Quote:

I dont really think cleaned house is an appropriate term...

Neither do I. Haslam was going to change everything unless we made the playoffs.

Legend
Legend
Quote:

Quote:

How do you have a clue about that when the one we drafted played over half the season with two broken ribs?

I genuinely believe TJ Yeldon is going to be a monster and better than Trent.

P
All Pro
All Pro
P
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I genuinely believe TJ Yeldon is going to be a monster and better than Trent.

I agree he will be something special. He's sorta an upright runner like Dickerson with the aggression and mobility of AD

Legend
Legend
Quote:

Lets Compare apples to apples here...

Cleveland drafted Weeden at 22, they won 1 more game and cleaned house

plus 1st rd RB, 2nd Rd RT, 2nd round WR, and 4th WR all who played and contributed and they won 1 more game and cleaned house

You forgot to mention our first round QB who turned out to be the 5th best QB in the draft this year of all of the starters.. the way Cousins looked it's hard to tell if Weeden will remain the 5th best QB from that draft or not down the road...

yebat' Putin
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Just more proof that this entire board doesn't understand value....you know why teams pay multiple 1st rounders to trade up from the mid-late 1st to the top 5 range? Because that's where you usually find and draft difference makers....if you wann compare apples to apples look at the top picked players and compare them

You want a comp for Weeden? look who was drafted around him, will we?...

16) DE Coples, started 2 games, 5.5 sacks
17) CB Kirkpatrick, no start, played in 5, injured
18) DE/OLB Ingram, started 1 game, 1 sack
19) DE McClellin, no start, 14 games, 2.5 sacks
20) WR K.Wright, 5 starts, 15 games, 64 catches for 626yds, 9.8ypc, 4 TDs
21) DE C.Jones, 13 starts, 6 sacks
22) QB Weeden, 15 starts, 3385yds, 14/17 TD/INT, 6.55ypa, 4.1ypc, 1 fumble lost, deemed an overdraft
23) OT/G Reiff, 8 starts, 16 games, on and off the bench, had to be moved to G
24) G DeCastro, 3 starts, 4 games, got owned and injured pre and reg season
25) ILB Hightower, 13 starts, 4 sacks, 2nd LB taken in the draft, good system pick
26) DE/OLB Mercilus, 4 starts, 16 games, 6 sacks, pass rusher only, had to start late in the season and it showed
27) G Zeitler, 16 starts, best rookie G by far, great pick deemed an overdraft
28) OLB Perry, 5 starts, 2 sacks, injury
29) FS H.Smith, 16 starts, over 100Ts, 11 PDs, 3 INTs, 2 TDs, 1sack....great pick considering position, deemed an overdraft
30) WR AJ Jenkins, 3 games, no catches, "needs to step up in POs" HC Harbaugh, deemed an overdraft
31) RB Martin, 16 starts, 1454yds, 4.6ypc, 11 TDs, 49c for 472yds, 1 TD, the much better RB uptrade
32) RB Wilson, 2 starts, 358yds, 4 TDs, 5.0ypc

...everything else is hindsight BS. 90% of this board wanted to draft that bum DeCastro at 22 who got owned on every snap in week 17, some homers even wanted him to be the 1st Browns pick after a trade down from 4. Some wanted Mercilus and while he has nice pressure numbers he's a one trick pony and since he has to start, their D looks not so good anymore. Considering the positions, Weeden was a good pick imho

Here are some QB ratings, comp % and ypa:

55.4, 48.2% and 5.3ypa
75.9, 52.8% and 6.8ypa
77.0, 57.7% and 6.2ypa
73.9, 56.1% and 6.3ypa

Those were the 1st 4 seasons of Eli Manning. Since week 2 Weeden has a QBr around 79, 59% and 6.8ypa and turned the ball over less than Eli in ANY of those 4 seasons

This board is totally losing it

P
Legend
Legend
P
Quote:

Just more proof that this entire board doesn't understand value....

Yes, only you have a clue.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Quote:

90% of this board wanted to draft that bum DeCastro at 22

This isn't true... there were a few vocal people on this board that wanted to draft him, but it was far from 90%. It wasn't even half it seemed to me. But yes, there were some people who wanted to draft him with our first pick.

Quote:

Some wanted Mercilus and while he has nice pressure numbers he's a one trick pony and since he has to start, their D looks not so good anymore.

Apples and oranges... while he was my 2nd-ranked available player (Glenn 1st, Martin 3rd -- yes i do still have my top 150 list from last draft saved on my computer at work... I'm such a nerd) I had him in mind for a rush RDE, not a 3-4 LB conversion.

*edit* should have clarified... Doug Martin 3rd-ranked available (13th overall)

Last edited by clevesteve; 01/03/13 03:40 PM.
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Ok, the 90% was probably exagerated, but it was a huge crowd, mostly the homer crowd who had no draft clue. Of us draft nerds I can't remeber all too many wanting him there, although I'm sure many would have been ok. I just don't like drafting a C or G in the 1st period.

I remember you pimping for Mercilus and Glenn, when we took Weeds and Schwartz and that would have looked nice too. But who would have QBed for us then? Colt? Expect a guy like Cousins or Wilson to start day 1? 32 teams passed on Wilson twice at least. QBs of that size have the odds stacked against them for a reason

Can't wait for the draft forum to be open again, there's some fun stuff to be digged out and thrown around, lol

Legend
Legend
Quote:

Quote:

Just more proof that this entire board doesn't understand value....

Yes, only you have a clue.

LOL I was thinking the same thing.. how freakin arrogant can a guy get?

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Page 1 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Trent Richardson Played 9 games with 2 broken ribs.

Link Copied to Clipboard