Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Legend
Legend
Quote:

Not even in the same neighborhood...

Whatever Dj... at best your love and defense of anything Weeden does or has ever done is annoying, at worst it's borderline psychopathic...

Weeden played in a much different offense than Glennon, Glennon never had anybody close to the caliber of Justin Blackmon to throw too... and have you taken a look at the averages that Big 12 defenses give up?

But your point is well taken.. Glennon can't hit the broad side of a barn... Weeden can hit the barn... so I guess he's not even in the same league..

Even if you won't call out Weeden's numbers against the likes of Louisiana Lafayette and Tulsa...

yebat' Putin
DCDAWGFAN #745720 01/23/13 01:25 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
j/c

I think the reason Glennon is getting so much hype is because he has the size and arm strength that Scouts and Coaches drool over and that this is very weak QB class as far as top flight talent. In a normal year i think Glennon would be a 3rd round pick at best but because he fits the "Prototypical" QB and the lack of QB talent i have seen him going as high mid 1st round in mocks which i think is crazy.

#gmstrong

Live, Love, Laugh
DCDAWGFAN #745721 01/23/13 01:26 PM
A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
Quote:

He's the kind of guy that teams will pass up Russell Wilson for because he looks the part and then regret it later...

You mean, like the every team in the NFL did twice?

Everyone can say things like this about draft picks taken in the 3rd round. Sometimes there really are QBs that are that good.

I still want Werner, and I'm not sure that'll ever change, but if we're going to seek a QB, Glennon would be the one that I would take in the first round. Since we don't have a 2nd rounder (although we could make trades that acquire us one), I think that we'll probably pick up one in free agency (even if the pickings seem slim) and/or take one later in the draft. You never know which draft pick might turn out to be a diamond.

DCDAWGFAN #745722 01/23/13 01:29 PM
D
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
D
Quote:

Even if you won't call out Weeden's numbers against the likes of Louisiana Lafayette and Tulsa...

Umm, I posted the links for everyone to see? but I'll say it so you're happy: he passed for 388yds and 369yds and 9.9 and 9.5yds/PA, 3 TDs, 3 INTs and 3TDs and 2 INTs, both times his team won by 3-4 scores, scoring 61 and 59points...if that's the "worst" you can come up with?...thanks for proving my point.

As for schedule strength:

Glennon had 6 games vs top 25 teams, Weeden 8.

Weeden had 22 TDs and 9 INTs in those 8 games, going 6-2 and 4-0 in his final season

Glennon had 13 TDs and 9 INTs in his 6 games vs Top 25 teams, his team went 2-4 in those, 1-2 in his final season

Yeah, you should have stopped digging deeper...

Maybe you need to go over them another 30 times and still not get it...you're good at that

#gmstrong

"Players come along at different points in time" - Ray Farmer
DCDAWGFAN #745723 01/23/13 01:44 PM
Legend
Legend
First time I saw Glennon play I thought "that's Weeden's backup." Then he took off his helmet and I said "nope. It's his son."

C
Legend
Legend
C
No a direct response to you Django, more of an addition to the ongoing discussion.

There is no unquestioned #1 QB this year. But teams still need a QB. People and teams will talk themselves into a player because the QB position is so valuable.

While Glennon should not be a first round pick, Weeden shouldn't have been. But teams who have needs a QB will reach to fill that position, hoping it will work out for them.

This QB class is so iffy; I don't see how Banner/Chud/Lombardi can risk typing their futures to a player who they are not 100% confident in. Most people only get one shot at drafting a QB in the first round. This is not the QB class I would want to stake my repuation on.

Legend
Legend
The thing about this draft, there is depth but no "can't miss" pass rusher.

Jarvis Jones is a great player but has a spinal condition. Everyone else is raw and lack a lot of skill. I do like Dion Jordan though.

cfrs15 #745726 01/23/13 01:49 PM
Legend
Legend
Geno is still my unquestioned number one, even if his arm isn't up to par with Glennon and Bray, but I can't even tell you for sure which qbs are in slots 2-5, let alone in what order.

candyman92 #745727 01/23/13 01:54 PM
C
Legend
Legend
C
Seems like Moore is as sure as you can get. He has performed well over two seasons and has played in two different defenses.

cfrs15 #745728 01/23/13 01:57 PM
Legend
Legend
You're right, I forgot about him. I just assume he'll be a top 3 pick

Legend
Legend
Quote:

Weeden had 22 TDs and 9 INTs in those 8 games, going 6-2 and 4-0 in his final season

Glennon had 13 TDs and 9 INTs in his 6 games vs Top 25 teams, his team went 2-4 in those, 1-2 in his final season

A lot of teams in the top 25 don't play good defense.. ie. the Big12...

Quote:

Given the choice between Weeden now and Glennon with the 7 years of NFL experience he'll have when he gets to Weeden's age... it ain't so clear..

Quote:

Maybe you need to go over them another 30 times and still not get it...you're good at that

Maybe you should shove it up your ass 30 times... might unclog whatever it is you have stuck up there you worthless condescending son of a bitch...

I'll take my suspension now.. but it's worth it to tell an egotistical . like you off once in while... Put a smiley face on that.

yebat' Putin
DCDAWGFAN #745730 01/23/13 02:29 PM
Legend
Legend
Quote:

Maybe you should shove it up your ass 30 times... might unclog whatever it is you have stuck up there you worthless condescending son of a bitch...

Well that escalated quickly.

I approve though.

DCDAWGFAN #745731 01/23/13 02:34 PM
B
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
B
Senior Bowl Day One: Eric Fisher shines; no Geno Smith

By Gregg Rosenthal

January 22, 2013

I don't pay attention to the draft process until the Senior Bowl. There's too much going on in the NFL, and three months of buildup to the NFL Draft is plenty for me.

That makes this week's practices in Mobile, Ala., my first chance to go to school on a lot of these prospects. Before I worked at NFL.com, I used to watch all the Senior Bowl practices on NFL Network, take some notes and hope I learned a few things by osmosis from Mike Mayock. There's no reason I should stop the habit now.

Here are my big takeaways from Monday's coverage:

1. Seven seniors skipped the event. Mayock has the biggest problem with three of them: West Virginia quarterback Geno Smith, Wisconsin running back Montee Ball and Texas safety Kenny Vaccaro.

Mayock said Smith is mistaken if he thinks he's already locked in as the top senior quarterback and destined for the top 10.

2. Standout early player at the Senior Bowl: Central Michigan tackle Eric Fisher. Mayock and NFL.com's Daniel Jeremiah called him a sure-fire first-round pick that moves well. Jeremiah said he could be in the top 10, and Mayock wasn't ready to rule out Fisher as the top tackle in the draft. (Some folks think Texas A&M offensive tackle Luke Joeckel could be the first overall pick. But it's very, very early.)

3. I already wrote about Mayock's remarks how 3-4 quarterbacks could get taken in the first round. Most of them are probably at the Senior Bowl. Miami of Ohio's Zac Dysert hasn't received a lot of publicity, but Mayock sees him right in the mix with other known names like N.C. State's Mike Glennon. Dysert has good movement skills and can throw on the run well. Glennon has a huge arm, but has struggled with accuracy. This isn't a class that has a quarterback with a similar skill set to Robert Griffin III or Russell Wilson.

4. Mayock compared Syracuse quarterback Ryan Nassib to Andy Dalton and Kirk Cousins because of Nassib's intelligence and love of the game. Nassib doesn't have a huge arm, but "can make all the throws." Why does that not get me excited?

5. Best nickname: SMU defensive end Margus Hunt, from Estonia, is called "The Eastern Block." (The athletic 6-foot-8 player had 17 blocked kicks in college.)

It's too early in the week to talk about "risers" from the week. The pads come on Tuesday. Practices air on NFL Network from 2-4 p.m. ET. We'll do these takeaways again Wednesday morning.

From NFL.com

DCDAWGFAN #745732 01/23/13 02:39 PM
Legend
Legend
You're just saying that because you like colt McCoy

candyman92 #745733 01/23/13 02:40 PM
D
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
D
That should be enough to get you suspended too, right?

If the refs are ok with it: no need to suspend DC for this...just

#gmstrong

"Players come along at different points in time" - Ray Farmer
B
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
B
Eric Fisher displays top-10 talent; major red flag on Justin Pugh

By Daniel Jeremiah
January 22, 2013

MOBILE, Ala. -- Senior Bowl week kicked off on Monday, and there were plenty of interesting developments. I've compiled some notes from the weigh-ins, practices and even hotel chatter. Practice notes were compiled after studying both the Nkorth and South sessions on tape Monday evening.

BUZZ FROM THE WEIGH-INS

» Alabama offensive tackle D.J. Fluker stole the show at the weigh-ins. He measured in at 6-foot-4 7/8, 355 pounds, and his arm length was 36 3/8 inches. He wasn't carrying any bad weight for a man that big. Due to a training injury, he won't be practicing this week, but he made the most of his time in Mobile.

» SMU defensive end Margus Hunt was another player who elicited a lot of attention from NFL brass at the weigh-in. He measured in at 6-8 1/4 and weighed 277 pounds. He has the frame to easily add another 20-25 pounds. Hunt is a very raw football player, but his size is very enticing.

» Syracuse offensive tackle Justin Pugh is a very good player on tape, but his lack of length is a concern for pro teams. His arms were just 31 1/2 inches long, and that is a major red flag amongst NFL evaluators. He will likely slide inside to play guard at the next level, making his lack of length less of an issue.

» Arkansas quarterback Tyler Wilson is a talented signal-caller with some upside, but his hand size is less than ideal for the position. His hand measurement of 8 5/8 inches -- well below average -- was a popular topic of conversation among NFL scouts following the weigh-ins.

PRACTICE STANDOUTS

» Central Michigan offensive tackle Eric Fisher was the best player on the field in either of Monday's practices. He was dominant in one-on-one pass-rush drills, displaying quick feet, a powerful punch and a strong base. Also, he was physical at the point of attack in the run game. He made it look easy during the entire practice , playing like a top-10 pick.

» While Fisher dominated the North practice, Oklahoma offensive tackle Lane Johnson did the same at the South session. Johnson is incredibly athletic, and his ability to redirect in pass protection is rare. He lined up at right tackle during this practice but was likely to slide over to the left side on Tuesday. A couple of weeks ago, I mentioned that Johnson was going to be a fast riser up draft boards, and that ascension is well under way.

» Oklahoma product Landry Jones had the best day of all the quarterbacks. He has outstanding arm talent and moved around better in the pocket than he did on tape from the fall. There are a handful of teams that are desperate for a quarterback; Jones made a strong statement to them with his performance on Monday.

» It was a good day for West Coast cornerbacks. Washington's Desmond Trufant, San Diego State's Leon McFadden and Oregon State's Jordan Poyer all made several plays on the ball during Monday's practice. Boise State cornerback Jamar Taylor also had a solid performance.

» There were several interior defensive linemen who had dominant moments on Monday. Purdue's Kawann Short went 5-for-5 in one-on-one pass rush. North Carolina's Sylvester Williams used his quickness to make a lot of plays during the team periods. UCLA's Datone Jones has been training in mixed martial arts with Jay Glazer; his hand usage has improved noticeably from the fall.

» Rice tight end Vance McDonald was far and away the top player at his position. He is explosive in his release and is a very smooth route-runner. He did drop one ball but made several other impressive grabs. He looked like a second-round talent.

» Southeastern Louisiana cornerback Robert Alford is a little raw, but his talent jumps off the tape. He guessed wrong twice during one-on-ones, but his recovery burst was highly impressive. He also showed the awareness to locate and play the ball at the highest point.

» Oregon State wide receiver Markus Wheaton had an excellent practice. He avoided press coverage with his quickness and showed a second gear when the ball went up in the air. He can play outside or line up in the slot. His versatility and play-making skills have the attention of scouts and personnel men.

SOUND BITES FROM EXECS AND SCOUTS

» "I can't believe some of these teams are trying to talk themselves into (N.C. State QB) Mike Glennon. I don't see it." -- NFC personnel executive

» "I don't think it's a done deal that (Texas A&M's Luke) Joeckel will be the top offensive tackle taken. In my opinion, Fisher has more upside." -- AFC Scout

» In five years, (Georgia NT) John Jenkins will be a multi-year Pro Bowler or he'll be out of the league. I don't think there will be anything in between." -- NFC executive

Also from NFL.com

DCDAWGFAN #745735 01/23/13 04:03 PM
N
Legend
Legend
N

i don't care who you are. that right there is fun-nee

#gmstrong
H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
I put this to the people who watch more Notre Dame games than I do....

How good is Tyler Eifert?
Who does he remind you of most as a pro comparison?
Is he someone we could consider at #6?

I'm almost positive we have to take one of the dynamic hybrid pass rushers at that pick but just for conversation's sake might we think Eifert at 6?

[Linked Image]
Heldawg #745737 01/23/13 06:49 PM
N
Legend
Legend
N
Tyler Eifert is exceptionally good. He is not quite strong enough yet to make this a fair comparison, but Jason Witten is probably his best NFL comparison (to who he "could" become).

No chance we should consider him at #6 and he'll be gone by the 3rd round. So, unless we trade down, he's likely off the table for us.

It's a great point that Norv and Chud both love utilizing the TE on offense though and we really don't have that absolute 'goto' TE on the team.

#gmstrong
H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
Chud was a TE.

And obviously having Gates surely colors both of their thinking as it relates to attacking defenses.

I see he's rated in the 20s by most well respected draft sites and is unanimously the top TE in this draft.

[Linked Image]
Heldawg #745739 01/23/13 07:17 PM
Legend
Legend
6 is WAY too high for Eifert.

If we could trade back to the late teens-20s, and pick up another 2nd+, Then I could see us taking him.

That's IF we've had a productive Free Agency and dont "NEED" a passrusher as bad as we do now...

Am I the only one that pronounces hyperbole "Hyper-bowl" instead of "hy-per-bo-le"?
DCDAWGFAN #745740 01/23/13 07:31 PM
A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
Quote:

Quote:

A lot of teams in the top 25 don't play good defense.. ie. the Big12...

Quote:

Given the choice between Weeden now and Glennon with the 7 years of NFL experience he'll have when he gets to Weeden's age... it ain't so clear..

Quote:

I'll take my suspension now.. but it's worth it to tell an egotistical . like you off once in while... Put a smiley face on that.

I'll put my stamp on this too. I don't agree with every bit of it, but Weeden's age is a severe problem.

And I take nothing personally here like DC has done, but well stated. If you have to serve a suspension, I wish I would serve it as well. I got suspended before for saying much less. I criticized Obama and got the hook. Apparently folks were upset by what I had to say about the mulatto president.

DCDAWGFAN #745741 01/23/13 09:58 PM
T
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
T

C
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
C
Feeling liquid-induced bravado, cowboy? Or do you genuinely buy into the inflated the value of your words on others based off your message board posts?

Politicians are puppets, y'all. Let's get Geppetto!

Formerly 4yikes2yoshi0
P
PDR Offline
Legend
Legend
P
Quote:

I got suspended before for saying much less. I criticized Obama and got the hook. Apparently folks were upset by what I had to say about the mulatto president.

First of all, this is an NFL draft thread ... do you really need to bring up Obama?

Plenty of people here - including myself - loathe Obama, and express as much on a regular basis. They don't get banned.

Don't know why you got banned, but I doubt it was for simple opinion ... there was probably profanity or something that had nothing to do with your opinions and everything to do with your delivery.

By the way, calling him a 'mulatto' really shows your intelligence.

PDR #745744 01/23/13 11:01 PM
Legend
Legend
Quote:

this.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Mulatto is someone who has one black parent and one white parent. Does that not accurately describe Obama? Does Mulatto have a negative connotation? I ask for clarification. I am not aware that that is a derogatory term.

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
Jester #745746 01/23/13 11:14 PM
Legend
Legend
who walks around saying mulatto? i think everyone is FULLY aware that the President has a little more color in him than the presidents before him.

but back to the draft talk.

There are reports that Jarvis Jones may fall out of the top 5.

link

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Smells like teen spirit to me

No it isn't an everyday term but it is accurate. Is it a derogatory term? I am asking because I honestly don't know.

Not sold on Jones. Like his pass rush ability. I would like him to be more stout against the run. As for Rush Olb's I like Moore the best. I am intrigued by is Ansah from BYU. He measured in at 6'5 and a half 274# with an 82 and a quarter inch wingspan. He might seem a little big for an Olb in a 34 but was a member of the BYU track team (though I cannot find info on what events he participated in). He is climbing up draft boards and reportedly looks great at the Senior Bowl.

Overview
A native of Ghana who signed on with BYU as a member of the track team and with aspirations of one day turning his unique combination of size and athleticism into a chance at the NBA, Ansah entered the 2012 season completely off the radar of NFL scouts.

It isn't difficult to understand why. Ansah had only joined the BYU football team two years earlier and entered his senior season with zero career starts and just 10 total tackles.

Fast-forward a year and Ansah is routinely mentioned as the hottest NFL prospect in the country and a legitimate first-round contender, perhaps even a very high pick.

Playing in all 13 games (but starting just nine of them), Ansah registered 62 tackles in 2012, including 13 tackles for loss and 4.5 sacks. Ansah likely would have registered more sacks (he had team-high eight quarterback pressures) if not for the Cougars boasting another terrific pass rusher in junior outside linebacker Kyle Van Noy (13.5 sacks).

Taking full advantage of Ansah's ability to create mismatches, the BYU staff moved him all over the field in 2012, lining up as an stand-up rush linebacker (left, right and middle), a classic defensive end (left, right) and even as a nose guard, at times.

A creative NFL defensive coordinator will likely find Ansah's versatility, size and power similarly useful.

Analysis
STRENGTHS: Rare combination of size, athleticism and natural power. Has a long, well-distributed frame with room for additional muscle mass without a significant loss of quickness. Flashes an explosive initial punch to the offensive lineman to gain space.

Possesses rare balance that allows him to maintain his feet despite taking long-strides that gobble up space between he and the quarterback with surprising speed. Balance and surprising lateral agility is also evident in changing directions. Has good -- not great -- strength but very good natural explosiveness to bull rush his opponent into the pocket.

Slips off blocks when the ball-carrier is near, latching on with his long arms and big hands for the drag-down tackle. Seemed to improve nearly game to game in 2012, especially when it came to locating the football. Began to sniff out screens and draws as the season wore on, demonstrating good awareness and hustle to complement his physical traits. Already shows excellent recognition and use of hands in pass defense, getting his hands up to knock down nine passes in 2012.

Possesses significant untapped potential and is an ascending talent whose best football is ahead of him.

WEAKNESSES: Lacks elite first-step quickness off the snap. Relies too much on his speed, size and an explosive first punch to shock his opponent with his initial surge, struggling to break free if the blocker grabs a hold of Ansah's jersey or chest plate.

Must learn to chop with his hands most consistently and powerfully to break free once engaged. Allows his pad level to rise and can be pushed back in the running game. Has only played football since 2010 and has just one season as a starter.

COMPARES TO: Jason Pierre-Paul, DE, New York Giants -- Ansah is not the same terror-off-the-edge pass-rusher that Pierre-Paul was coming out of South Florida, but he's similarly gifted and plays with greater commitment to the run. Like there was with Pierre-Paul, there is some risk factor with Ansah, but his upside is through the roof.

--Rob Rang

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1765317/ezekiel-ansah

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
Heldawg #745748 01/23/13 11:53 PM
N
Legend
Legend
N
Quote:

Chud was a TE.

And obviously having Gates surely colors both of their thinking as it relates to attacking defenses.

I see he's rated in the 20s by most well respected draft sites and is unanimously the top TE in this draft.

Gates and Winslow Jr. and he resurrected Greg Olsen's career and I could go back through Norv's guys too (he's always seemed to lean on the TE).

I didn't really think about it all that much, but I'd bet there's a good chance we use a mid-round pick on a TE that they think they can shape.

#gmstrong
Jester #745749 01/24/13 12:16 AM
P
PDR Offline
Legend
Legend
P
Quote:

Mulatto is someone who has one black parent and one white parent. Does that not accurately describe Obama? Does Mulatto have a negative connotation? I ask for clarification. I am not aware that that is a derogatory term.

It's not a derogatory term per say, but his use of it here is superfluous.

Imagine if I were to say something along the lines of 'I really love watching RG3. He truly is an entertaining black quarterback' or 'I don't really care for the films of Ben Stiller, the Jew actor.'

He is Jewish, and to denote so isn't necessarily derogatory, but it's inclusion in the sentence is completely unnecessary, drawing focus onto why the term was used in the first place.

PDR #745750 01/24/13 10:33 AM
B
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
B
I hate to delve FURTHER from the draft, but it's considered derogatory these days.

A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
Quote:

I hate to delve FURTHER from the draft, but it's considered derogatory these days.

isnt everything?

Legend
Legend
Quote:

That should be enough to get you suspended too, right?

If the refs are ok with it: no need to suspend DC for this...just

Ok, I have apologized to those that deserved it... have a lot going on outside this board and let it get the best of me and erupted.. a poor excuse but the the best one I've got.

I still contend that there is more to the comparison between Glennon and Weeden...

You bring up both of their college stats and reach the immediate and obvious conclusion that Weeden is much more accurate because he had a significantly higher completion %... and won more games against top 25 teams...

Go look up Glennon and compare them to Matt Ryan in college.. (same coach, same system, same conference) and the stats are almost identical... no, I'm not saying Glennon is as good as Ryan... but in just looking at stats, that is the conclusion you would reach..

Weeden's stats are almost identical to Sam Bradford.. (same conference).. and I still think Bradford can be good if he can stay in one system and get some better players around..

Long story short, there is a lot going on behind these stats and just because Weeden had a much better completion % than Glennon in college does not make it a given that he will have that same advantage in the NFL... With that said, if whoever our QB is can end up as good as Matt Ryan or as good as I think Bradford can be, I'll be ok with that.

Quote:

Not sure where you got this… I show Glennon as the QB in 2011 and 2012, in 2012 they played 2 teams that were ranked in the top 25 at the time, FSU who they beat and Clemson who they lost to but Glennon scored 48 points.. not his fault they gave up 62.. In 2011 they scored 35 and lost to Georgia Tech and beat Clemson.. In those 4 games, Glennon as 98 for 166 for 1168 yards with 12 TDs and 3 INTs.. maybe you are using end of season rankings… but whatever 2 games you are adding, must have been bad to get to your numbers..

yebat' Putin
C
Legend
Legend
C
From all the reports I'm reading it looks like Datone Jones has earned himself a 1st selection. He is a great player.

Arps #745754 01/24/13 01:21 PM
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Quote:

Quote:

isnt everything?

Isnt that about the truth!

DCDAWGFAN #745755 01/24/13 01:54 PM
H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
I'm tired if people comparing QBs simply because they're Caucasian.

[Linked Image]
PDR #745756 01/24/13 02:02 PM
A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
Quote:

Quote:

I got suspended before for saying much less. I criticized Obama and got the hook. Apparently folks were upset by what I had to say about the mulatto president.

First of all, this is an NFL draft thread ... do you really need to bring up Obama?

Plenty of people here - including myself - loathe Obama, and express as much on a regular basis. They don't get banned.

Don't know why you got banned, but I doubt it was for simple opinion ... there was probably profanity or something that had nothing to do with your opinions and everything to do with your delivery.

I know you're an apologist for Obama (despite your denials) and it had nothing to do with Obama but why I was suspended, which is what DC had commented on.

So... go play in the sand, little boy.

Legend
Legend
I'll just mention this here because it will likely be draft related in about 3 or 4 years..

David Robinson (the basketball player) has a son Corey who is starting at Notre Dame on a scholarship as a WR, he is very highly rated prospect... he's 6'4" and if he is anything like his father, he must have a great work ethic, be an outstanding student and a quality human being....

The reason I bring this up, his dad grew 5 1/2" after he started college.. he was 6'7" coming out of high school.. ended up just over 7' tall... if his son follows that genetically, he could be a beast of a WR at 6'8" or 6'9"...

It will be interesting to watch...

yebat' Putin
cfrs15 #745758 01/24/13 02:46 PM
Legend
Legend
Quote:

From all the reports I'm reading it looks like Datone Jones has earned himself a 1st selection. He is a great player.

Good! I have him going in the first in my mock I'm working on.

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum NFL Draft II

Link Copied to Clipboard