Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Arps Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
A
While the people of North Korea starve and some have allegedly eaten their own children, North Korea Confirms It Conducted 3rd Nuclear Test.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/12/world/asia/north-korea-nuclear-test.html?_r=0

C
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
C
Here's hoping they have some sort of nuclear accident that wipes their government off the face of the earth!

There may be people who have more talent than you, but there's no excuse for anyone to work harder than you do.
-Derek Jeter
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I was the President, I would start off tonight's State of the Union with this:

"Tonight, I want to speak directly to the Kim family in Pyongyang. Pyongyang, I want you to hear me clearly when I say 'Come at me bro' "

I did some of my research for my history degree on North Korea and let me tell you, they are screwed up. Millions starve, yet through brainwashing, they worship the "dear leader" as if he was a God. I know his grandson is in power now, but it's still like a cult over there. They will throw you into a prison camp for being an intellectual, an artist, etc. just like the Nazis did in WW2. For the humanitarian in me, I wish we would just go over there guns blazing. And really, I am a pacifist.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
On a side note, have you ever google image searched "North Korea at Night." It's quite interesting.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
D
Legend
Legend
D
Interesting - almost no electricity outside of Pyongyang.

P
All Pro
All Pro
P
I m just glad that the Chinese recently have moved over to our side on the issue.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I wouldn't take the Chinese at their word when all is said and done. They REALLY want North Korea, as demented as it is, to stay in place. They essentially need it almost as bad as DPRK needs China. I feel like they're going to agree with us just to the extent of political functionality without pulling their aid, which is the real thing that props up DPRK. Even though they have let sanctions fly, they haven't actually taken part in the sanctions.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
F
Legend
Legend
F
yeah, as long as NK is around, China doesn't look all that bad. So it works in their favor.

We don't have to agree with each other, to respect each others opinion.
P
All Pro
All Pro
P
I was thinking more along the lines as BigDog keeping the littledog in check.... in that region.

DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... North Korea Confirms It Conducted 3rd Nuclear Test

Link Copied to Clipboard