Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#777322 04/18/13 04:36 PM
1st String
OP Offline
1st String
OK im bored waiting for the schedule to be released.

web page

Last edited by DawgmaninCHARLOTTE; 04/18/13 04:36 PM.

I am the artist that was known as Dawgmanincincy
M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
If you sweep your division one year and only win two games the next-you might be a Bengal!

WE DON'T NEED A QB BEFORE WE GET A LINE THAT CAN PROTECT HIM
my two cents...
1st String
OP Offline
1st String

M
2nd String
2nd String
M
Quote:

If you sweep your division one year and only win two games the next-you might be a Bengal!

If you are talking about 2009 Ted the Bengals won four games the next season.That's double what you claimed.

M
2nd String
2nd String
M
Quote:

Bengals drafts

2006? Is that the best you can do? The Bengals have been in the playoffs three of the last four seasons. What have the Browns done lately?

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Quote:

Quote:

Bengals drafts

2006? Is that the best you can do? The Bengals have been in the playoffs three of the last four seasons. What have the Browns done lately?

Umm ... Just won a playoff game since the Bungles have.

BTW congrats on the back to back winning seasons, for the first time since '81-'82. Which the Browns have down 4 times in that same time frame, and they didn't even exist for 3 of those years.

LIbertatem Defendimus!!

2010 Dawgtalkers NCAA Bracket Challenge Champ!!
C
Legend
Legend
C
Do people actually find Jeff Foxworthy funny?

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Quote:

Quote:

Bengals drafts

Sell out a stadium?

C
2nd String
2nd String
C
How a bunch of fans who once put all their eggs in a basket and bet their hopes on the likes of Tim Couch, Ben Gay, Braylon Edwards and Kellen Da Soldja Winslow and Qasim "the wanted man" Mitchell, can have any room to remotely try to talk about ANY other franchise is beyond me.

How does it feel to know your new owner is probably looking at a federal case for being a crook?

You paid Kruger how much?

I'll bet Dee Milliner (if you draft him) is looking forward to going from his winning ways and a team that could probably beat the Clowns, is just salivating at the prospect of coming there.

Still happy with ALWAYS finishing 4th in the division?

Oh BTW..Had to kill ya'll to see the team you were to cheap to keep in town win yet another Super Bowl..

I gotta stop, this is still way to easy...

"Behold! The only thing greater than yourself!"
Legend
Legend
Always?

Short memory much?

I had no idea that 2010 .. when the Bengals finished in last place, was outside of your limited range of memory.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
M
2nd String
2nd String
M
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Bengals drafts

BTW congrats on the back to back winning seasons, for the first time since '81-'82. Which the Browns have down 4 times in that same time frame, and they didn't even exist for 3 of those years.

I said "lately". BTW the team that won all those back to back seasons were the "old" Browns, now known as the Ravens.

M
2nd String
2nd String
M
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Bengals drafts

Sell out a stadium?

The Browns nearly had a MNF blackout in 2009 because they couldn't sellout the stadium.

B
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
B
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Bengals drafts

Sell out a stadium?

The Browns nearly had a MNF blackout in 2009 because they couldn't sellout the stadium.

So once in how many years we almost don't sell out. How often did Kroger and Ocho have to bail the Bungals out?

[Linked Image from i75.photobucket.com]

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Quote:

So once in how many years we almost don't sell out.

"Almost didn't sell out" smack? Just how pathetic are these bungle fans?

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
M
All Pro
All Pro
M
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Bengals drafts

Sell out a stadium?

Reaching, aren't we?

"My opinions and feelings are mine and shall not be influenced by anyone....especially liberals."
M
All Pro
All Pro
M
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Bengals drafts

Sell out a stadium?

Reaching, aren't we? Says the bungles fan who's team can't sell out games and offers fans a BOGO to fill their stadiums. Smooth move, ExLax.

"My opinions and feelings are mine and shall not be influenced by anyone....especially liberals."
S
Legend
Legend
S
troll level: inadequate

1st String
OP Offline
1st String
Quote:

Do people actually find Jeff Foxworthy funny?

Nope I said I was bored LOL

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

How does it feel to know your new owner is probably looking at a federal case for being a crook?

Well I'll give you that, at least Mike Brown can find a way to commit fraud legally.

C
2nd String
2nd String
C
I feel ya on that one..He has been known to play 2 games a year against a high school team that impersonates and NFL team..Mike also probably has a skeleton or two in his closet but has the good sense to realize he has millions of dollars and can afford a high class hooker if he wants one. Hmmm,,,doesn't Quenton Groves have big money too??

"Behold! The only thing greater than yourself!"
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Nah, there's no skeletons in his closet. He just keeps hiring the people he screws over. Right now he's trying to think of a way to hire everyone in Hamilton County for that stadium deal.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
C
All Pro
All Pro
C
Poor Bengals.

Poor Bengals Indeed!

Legend
Legend
Quote:

Poor Bengals.

Poor Bengals Indeed!

Well, look what the cat drug home!

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
M
2nd String
2nd String
M
Quote:

Poor Bengals.

Poor Bengals Indeed!

No no no, CH. You're supposed to say "Poor Clowns, poor Clowns indeed" This is totally out of character for you. On the old Browns chat board you said that. Don't tell me you are just a troll on this board. Say it ain't so Clown Hunter, say it ain't so!

C
All Pro
All Pro
C
Quote:

Quote:

Poor Bengals.

Poor Bengals Indeed!

No no no, CH. You're supposed to say "Poor Clowns, poor Clowns indeed" This is totally out of character for you. On the old Browns chat board you said that. Don't tell me you are just a troll on this board. Say it ain't so Clown Hunter, say it ain't so!

Never fear my feline friend. I am no troll.

I am just a man who is tired of the injustice that is done every year to our flea bitten canine friends. I have worked hard over the years to get Lerner and his band of cronies out of Cleveland football!! And it worked!

But now we have a new evil to fight. The Clowns are still in peril. That is where me and my non profit organization come in handy.

Until we have righted the wrongs I will always continue to say Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed!

C
All Pro
All Pro
C
Quote:

Quote:

Poor Bengals.

Poor Bengals Indeed!

Well, look what the cat drug home!

I am back.

Oh yeah... Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed.

M
2nd String
2nd String
M
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Poor Bengals.

Poor Bengals Indeed!

I am just a man who is tired of the injustice that is done every year to our flea bitten canine friends. I have worked hard over the years to get Lerner and his band of cronies out of Cleveland football!! And it worked!

But now we have a new evil to fight. The Clowns are still in peril. That is where me and my non profit organization come in handy.

Until we have righted the wrongs I will always continue to say Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed!

Whew. That's a relief. I thought you were going to recommend my Bengals to your non profit nuthouse. If anyone needs help from Clown Hunter now it's the Steelers. Their fortunes have turned totally upside down. I look forward to reading you say "Poor Steelers, poor Steelers indeed"

M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
Quote:

Quote:

If you are talking about 2009 Ted the Bengals won four games the next season.That's double what you claimed.

My apologies my friend! Lotta depressing football in there to garble the memory!

Good to see you made the jump!

WE DON'T NEED A QB BEFORE WE GET A LINE THAT CAN PROTECT HIM
my two cents...
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

. I have worked hard over the years to get Lerner and his band of cronies out of Cleveland football!! And it worked!

Poor Randy you ran him out of town with over $1,000,000,000 from an Ex-Steeler owner...you sure did a number on poor Randy !

Last edited by Vambo; 04/29/13 02:44 PM.
Vambo #777351 04/29/13 02:41 PM
S
Legend
Legend
S

M
2nd String
2nd String
M
Quote:

Quote:

. I have worked hard over the years to get Lerner and his band of cronies out of Cleveland football!! And it worked!

Poor Randy you ran him out of town with over $1,000,000,000 from an Ex-Steeler owner...you sure did a number on poor Randy !

Hey V, can you keep a secret? I'm attempting to distract CH from his attacks on both the Browns and the Bengals and turn his attention to the lowly Steelers. (see post above) It's their fans who need help. Don't tell him I told you this. Mums the word.

Last edited by mickeycat; 04/29/13 06:54 PM.
C
All Pro
All Pro
C
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Poor Bengals.

Poor Bengals Indeed!

Whew. That's a relief. I thought you were going to recommend my Bengals to your non profit nuthouse. If anyone needs help from Clown Hunter now it's the Steelers. Their fortunes have turned totally upside down. I look forward to reading you say "Poor Steelers, poor Steelers indeed"

No hold on puddy cat. This is beyond regular rivalries. This is about helping a franchise with a proud and historic background regain it's rightful place in NFL lore. Its about helping the Clown fans. These guys have stood by their sickly team for years with NO HOPE. Each offseason they are sold a bill of goods and they are

But after a few games they are

So as you can see my tuna loving friend. This goes far beyond normal fan smack. This is about being a fan of the NFL. Now that I think of it. . The Bengals would not be eligible for help from my organization anyway.

Its not because they are that damn good. That actually has nothing to do with it. They are not a historic franchise. They have no championships. They have had no real success. So unlike the Clowns fans who way back in the Black and White Shack once tasted championship success. The Bungles have never. So what are they really missing?

Poor Clowns Poor Clowns Indeed!

C
All Pro
All Pro
C
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hey V, can you keep a secret? I'm attempting to distract CH from his attacks on both the Browns and the Bengals and turn his attention to the lowly Steelers. (see post above) It's their fans who need help. Don't tell him I told you this. Mums the word.

whew! Your attempts at humor are interesting.

Sadly this is not a laughing matter. That is why I say Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed!

Legend
Legend
Beat Bengals. Q: Who dey?

A: We dey! Sorry, it's true.

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
Rookie
Rookie
Quote:

Please. Had the Clowns had a QB who led them to the playoffs you'd all be clamoring for a statue of him to be built in Cleveland.

I find it hilarious you guys are still bashing the Bengals for arrests that happened nearly a decade ago. Let's take a look at the Browns shall we? Over the last quarter century you've had wife beaters (Jim Brown), drug addicts (William Green, Don Rogers, Josh Gordon), or both (Kosar) employed by the team.

How about Holmgren? Shall we bring up all the old threads that had you guys rejoicing his hiring? How'd that turn out?

Good luck in the basement this year! At least you have those championships you won when the NFL consisted of six teams.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Palmer4MVP...Cards Fans?

Legend
Legend
With the way Palmer is making the NFL rounds, he might be back to the Bengals before too long.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Palmer4MVP...Cards Fan?

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Palmer4MVP...Cards Fan?

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Over the last quarter century you've had wife beaters (Jim Brown), drug addicts (William Green, Don Rogers, Josh Gordon), or both (Kosar) employed by the team

25 years compared to just one year for the Bengals...

[Eight Bengals Players Have Been Arrested in the Last Year. Why?
Cincinnati Bengals or Cincinnati Jailbirds?

ODELL THURMAN - LB (Georgia, 2 years) - suspended the first four games of the season for violating the league's substance abuse policy. He was arrested early in the morning on September 25 for DUI. His blood alcohol level was .018, more than twice the legal limit. The NFL suspended him for the rest of the season on September 27. At the time of his arrest, Reggie McNeal and Chris Henry were both in the car with him, but neither were charged.

A.J. NICHOLSON - LB (FSU, rookie) - arrested June 3 in Tallahassee and charged with burglary, grand theft and vandalism stemming from an incident in late May at a former Florida State teammate's apartment. He allegedly took class-action lawsuit was filed on Askew's behalf against the city of Cincinnati on Au$1,700 worth of electronic equipment with the help of another former Florida State teammate. He has not played all season.

FROSTEE RUCKER - DE (USC, rookie) - placed on injured reserve September 28. His arrest is from an incident in August 2005, when he was involved in an alleged fight with his girlfriend at a party he hosted in L.A. He was charged with two counts of spousal battery and vandalism. The vandalism charge is for damage done to the woman's Blackberry and cell phone.

ERIC STEINBACH - OG (Iowa, 4 years) - arrested Aug. 5 for boating under the influence on the Ohio River. He failed a series of field sobriety tests. He was a first alternate for the Pro Bowl last season and played in all sixteen games as well as the Bengals' playoff loss to the Steelers, but has not played this year.

MATTHIAS ASKEW - DT (Michigan State, rookie) - arrested on July 22 for resisting arrest, obstructing official business and two parking violations. A dispute broke out over his illegally parked car, and Askew struggled with officers trying to handcuff him and broke away before being shocked with a stun gun. His attorney claims the police overreacted; Askew was waived by the Bengals on August 15. He was acquitted the end of August of the charges. A class-action lawsuit was filed on Askew's behalf against the city of Cincinnati on August 31 for 50 million dollars, claiming use of excessive force by the police. The lawsuit will include other people who have had Tasers used on them by the police.

REGGIE MCNEAL - WR (Texas A&M, rookie) - arrested December 3 for resisting arrest after he scuffled with police when he was refused entry into the Red Door nightclub in Houston. On December 8, a drug charge was added because he allegedly had a cigarette that contained an antihistamine that is sometimes used as a sedative. He is scheduled to appear in court next week. McNeal is a rookie receiver who was a quarterback at Texas A&M, and has played in the last three games for Cincinnati.

DELTHA O'NEAL - CB (California, 7 years) - charged with DWI early Saturday morning on December 9 after being stopped at a traffic checkpoint. His blood alcohol level was .10, and is set to appear in court on Dec. 12. O'Neal has not played in the last three games, and he has been declared inactive for Sunday's game against the Raiders.

CHRIS HENRY - WR (West Virginia, 2 years) - has been arrested four times in six months.

1. Dec. 15, 2005 - arrested for possession of marijuana. Pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor marijuana possession charge.

2. January 29 - charged with possession of a concealed weapon in an incident outside an Orlando nightclub. 3rd-degree felony in Florida, pleaded guilty to a lesser charge.

3. June 3 - arrested, charged with speeding, operating a vehicle under the influence (OVI). Blood alcohol .092. Speeding charge is a minor misdemeanor and the OVI charge is first degree misdemeanor.

4. June - arrested and charged with unlawful transaction with a minor, for buying and consuming alcohol with three underage girls (18, 16, and 15) from an incident on April 29. - WR (West Virginia, 2 years) - has been arrested four times in six months. - CB (California, 7 years) - charged with DWI early Saturday morning on December 9 after being stopped at a traffic checkpoint. His blood alcohol level was .10, and is set to appear in court on Dec. 12. O'Neal has not played in the last three games, but he will play in Sunday's game against the Raiders.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk The Smack Shack You Might be a Bengal.....

Link Copied to Clipboard