Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
P
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Who Do You Root For In The Four Major Sports (including College Football and Basketball), I Have Rooted For These Teams Since I Was A Child And Yes I have Always Lived In Ohio... And Let Me Add I Love To See All The Ohio Teams Do Well (Indians, Cavs, Reds) Except One (Bengals)

NFL: THE CLEVELAND BROWNS

MLB: THE SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS

NBA: THE BOSTON CELTICS

NHL: THE BOSTON BRUINS

NCAAB: THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

NCAAF: THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

John 3:16 Jesus said "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
NFL: Browns, of course!

MLB: Tribe/Reds

NBA: Cavs

NHL: N/A

NCAAB: Xavier

NCAAF: Ohio State

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
NFL: Cleveland Browns

MLB: New York Yankees

NBA: Brooklyn Nets

NHL: Buffalo Sabres

NCAAF: Ohio State Buckeyes

NCAABB: Duke Blue Devils

Aside from NFL, MLB, and NCAAF, I can watch any game and don't have much rooting interest in any one team. The Browns are by far my favorite team of any sport, and it isn't even close.

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
NFL : Cleveland Browns -- One of my Uncles grew up a Browns fan and taught me to be one. I blame him for what I have to go through during football season.

NBA : Cleveland Cavaliers -- Admittedly, pretty low on my "how much I care" list. Not a huge NBA fan, just picked up the Cavs cuz they're from Cleveland, I guess.

MLB : Boston Red Sox -- I jumped on the Red Sox bandwagon back in the late 90's. Don't know why, just didn't really grow up with a baseball team.

NHL : Tampa Bay Lightning -- Never had any interest in hockey til I went to Florida on vacation back in 2000. My cousin had gotten a couple tickets to a Lightning game, so I went with him. Still one of the most fun times I've ever had at a sporting event. Been a fan since that night.

NCAAB : Kentucky Wildcats -- If I had to pick ONLY one team to root for the rest of my life, this would be it. My entire family is from Kentucky, and I was born into this. I never had a choice.

NCAAF : Kentucky Wilcats --- I'll root for Kentucky anything. If they have a water polo team, I'm a fan!

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

NCAAF : Kentucky Wilcats

That was a typo, but since they have no D, I'm going to leave it.

Legend
Legend
NFL: Browns. Always liked the Eagles, too.

MLB: I was/am a Rickey Henderson devotee, so I always liked the A's. But I probably follow the Indians more now. But not closely.

NHL: I liked Montreal back in the day, but I haven't watched a hockey game in a decade, if not more.

NBA: Not a big fan, though I really liked watching Golden State in the playoffs.

NCAAB: Kent State baby!

NCAAF: Ohio State, but also keep an eye on Akron, Kent and Youngstown St.

I am unfamiliar with this feeling of optimism
M
Legend
Legend
M

MLB: Cleveland Indians

NBA: Cleveland Cavaliers

NHL: What's the NHL?

NCAAB: Cincinnati Bearcats

NCAAF: Cincinnati Bearcats........and follow Ohio State Buckeyes.

Tackles are tackles.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
NFL: Browns

MLB: Reds although i keep an eye on what the Indians are doing.

NBA: Cavs

NHL: Is that a sport?

NCAAB: OSU although i keep track of the Dayton Flyers and Wright St. Raiders.

NCAAF: OSU

#gmstrong

Live, Love, Laugh
Legend
Legend
No offense, but I just don't see how someone can be a fan of one sports team in one city/state, and another in a different sport in a different city/state ......

I guess maybe I can see college, because people go to different colleges and such .... but I don't get the whole "I like Cleveland in football, Seattle in baseball, and San Antonio in basketball mindset.

I am a homer.

MLB: Indians
NBA: Cavaliers
NHL: None. Hockey Sucks (I know that'll get someone going)
NCAAB tOSU
NCAAF tOSU / YSU

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Legend
Legend
...In order of importance

MLB: Cleveland Indians
NHL: Chicago Blackhawks
NCAAB/NCAAF: Toledo Rockets
NBA: Cleveland Cavs (more of a following interest, not a true fandom)

[Linked Image]

“...Iguodala to Curry, back to Iguodala, up for the layup! Oh! Blocked by James! LeBron James with the rejection!”
P
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Yep there is none as important to me as the Browns, although the I love the Buckeyes and they make the fall season alot more tolerable, and I love Baseball so the Giants are 3rd, I used to be a Huge NBA fan but not so much lately, I guess Le Bron turned me off, but the Browns are far ahead anyone in my heart ...

John 3:16 Jesus said "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
Legend
Legend
MLB: Indians (used to like the Pirates and still hope they do well)
NBA: Cavaliers (used to like the Celtics during the Bird era)
NHL: Carolina Hurricanes (got into hockey late)
NCAAB: Maryland Terrapins (liked Carolina as a kid)
NCAAF: Maryland Terrapins

yebat' Putin
B
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
B
NFL: Guess....

MLB: Tribe

NBA: Couldn't care less... (grew up on Celtics, always pull for Cavs, just for the city & fans)

NHL: Columbus Blue Jackets (had no team prior)

NCAAF & B: Ohio U. Bobcats

S
Legend
Legend
S
MLB: The Indians. I always pull for the Reds when they are in the playoffs. We used to visit Cinci when I was a kid and I saw a few games at Riverfront. It's a great baseball town, with good fans. Would love to make the trip someday to see a game at the new park. I have a soft spot for the Giants too because my grandfather is a huge fan going back to his days in NY.

NFL: The Browns. I don't really root for anyone else. Didn't watch the NFL when they were gone. Liked the Lions when I was a kid because of Barry.

NBA: The Cavs. Don't have any other teams really, but love the playoffs, although this year I just haven't been that into it. I miss the Cavs being in the playoffs. People rag the NBA, but when you are one of the few teams that has a legit shot at the title, it's pretty fun. I wish that would somehow widen a bit. Maybe not to the point of the NHL where all 16 could win it after what you saw last year, but maybe a few more than the 3 or 4 that the NBA has.

NHL: I root for the Blackhawks. I grew up a Red Wings fan. I have a ton of respect for the Penguins because of Lemieux. I'm more of a general fan of the league than anything though. When the Blackhawks won in 2010, I didn't go nuts, because I hadn't been with them through all the suffering that their true fans had. I had jumped on right after the lockout ended. Which a few years later, Toews and Kane were drafted, and a few years after that they were champions. I watched those guys grow into a championship team so I definitely feel the connection, but it's not like if the Browns or Indians had won. I can watch any playoff game though. There is no postseason like the NHL's postseason and I don't even think there is a close second.

Soccer: I like Chelsea FC because I knew all the guy's names from video games. I also hate Manchester United and they have been their rival lately. I also wouldn't say I'm a fan or supporter of Barcelona, but if they are on, I will watch. I don't care if you like soccer or hate it, Lionel Messi is one of those rare athletes that you have to stop what you're doing and watch if he's on. Bill Simmons put it best a few years ago: Lionel Messi is better at soccer than anyone is at anything else. I concur.

S
Legend
Legend
S
If you're going to bring in college sports....

NCAAF: Ohio State. Although I'm also a huge fan of the whole thing. I can watch any game. I love the pageantry and the hostile crowds. The wide array of offensive styles to play. The fact that if you watch a lot of college ball, you have a firm grip on how the NFL will shape in the near future. It's my number one betting sport too. Even with how stupid the bowl setup is, I'm that guy who will flip on the Meineke Car Care bowl between 2 horrible schools on a Tuesday night in mid-Decmeber. I'm THAT guy.

NCAAB: Like the Bucks and always pull for any teams from Ohio, but I only catch a few games during the season and am not fully into it until conference tournament time. I don't know much about the other teams other than what people tell me. I think doing a bracket is a lot of fun, and the whole setup for the championship is near-perfection, although I hate these play in games that lessen your time for preparing and setting up your bracket. I miss having everything done on Sunday so that you had 3 full days to get ready.

NCAA hockey: I pull for Miami because they are from Ohio and Enrico Blasi has a tremendous program.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
NFL: Cleveland Browns. My Grandfather had a ton of '64 memorobilia, and was a devout follower of the brown and orange. I didn't move to Cleveland until I was 5 so it was a bit of a late start, but given I'm 28 now I'm probably one of the younger die hards

MLB: Cleveland Indians. I'm not a huge Baseball fan but grew up during the 95/97 WS Runs. Plus with no Browns team had to root for someone

NBA: Cleveland Cavaliers. My classmates were Jordan fans but I liked Price and Daugherty... Still hurt LeBron left without getting us another Finals appearance, but I'm a fan of good PG play (played PG in school) so I'm glad we have Kyrie.

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins. Cleveland didn't have a pro team and it was fun watching Lemieux and Jagr...

NCAAB/NCAAF: None. Just don't have much interest in the college game. I tried watching some Texas when I moved to Austin but it didn't stick, even when they had the McCoy teams a few years ago...

#gmstrong
K
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
K
NFL: Browns. rooting for high offense games for non-afc north teams in the playoffs.
MLB: Cincinnati Reds
NBA: Pacers. Bulls when pacers are out. Cavs when talking to cleveland folk
NHL: Dallas Stars and Buffalo Sabers (I barely pay attention to it)
NCAAB: Wright State, Ohio State, University of Dayton, Xavier
NCAAF: Ohio State, South Carolina, Boise

B
All Pro
All Pro
B

NFL: Cleveland Browns. Grew up in bengal country, and despite that showed my wisdom early by rooting for the Browns.

MLB: Reds. Listened to WLW all the time working on the farm, couldn't stand the bengal talk but listening to Marty and Joe do a Reds game was great, although I could care less about baseball once football starts.

NBA: I do not have a team. Cannot stand the NBA game, if I could I would disband the NBA. Find it unwatchable due to lack of 'team-play' and the focus on the stars and not the team. If I had to I would root for the Cavs just because of the Browns.

NHL: Similar to NBA, didn't miss it when it was gone a year, and would have been fine if it never came back. If I had to pick a team if would be the Blue Jackets.

NCAAB/NCAAF: Buckeyes. Attended and grew up going to the mens bball games, as parents had season tickets, still get them and go now. I am not as big a football fan of OSU because of the total blinders people wear, but do root for them over other college teams.

If it was an option any of the teams above could lose every game if it meant the Browns win and win a Super Bowl (preferably multiple SB's).

Statistics are like a bikini; what they show is interesting, but what they hide is vital.
Drive for show (1st round), Putt for dough (rest of draft).
C
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
C

NFL: CLEVELAND BROWNS (SEATTLE SEAHAWKS distant 2nd due to being season ticket holder for 9 years)
MLB: CLEVELAND INDIANS (I don't follow them like I used to tho)
NBA: CLEVELAND CAVS(I don't follow them like I used to tho)
NHL: none
MLS: PORTLAND TIMBERS
EPL; ASTON VILLA
NWSL: PORTLAND THORNS

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
NFL: THE CLEVELAND BROWNS... I was raised in a non sports watching household. I started liking the Rams as a kid (6-7 years old) because of their helmets. Then they lost the Superbowl to the Stillers around '78-79 (?). That's when my Stiller hate started. In 81 we moved. My new neighbor was a Browns fan. So I started watching with him and his dad. Just in time for my first heartbreak, Red Right 88. Hooked ever since.

MLB: THE DETROIT TIGERS... My dad lived next door to the Mud Hen's secretary. We became friends with their family. She saw to it we got access to Tigers' player's seats in Detroit. I found myself frequently at the ballpark in the early and mid '80s sitting with wives and such of the players. Pretty cool. Great seats. Lots of memories. Thanks Dad! (And Loretta McCabe. The Hen's secretary. RIP)

NBA: THE LAKERS?... I stopped caring years ago but I grew up watching Magic and company.

NHL: THE RED WINGS... Picked up hockey as a Lemieux fan. Then Jagr came in, how could you not love it? I owe them my interest in the sport. Though as a teenager growing up without cable, watching hockey was near impossible. Inevitably if it was on local channels at all the Red Wings were aired. Watching Federov and company was a close second. Over time I found myself rooting for them. Anymore my heart is with the Wings. (Besides, who wants anything Pittsburghian to succeed. Yuck!)

NCAAB: THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES... Didn't attend OSU but lived in Columbus, close to campus for nearly 11 years. From 18-29 years old. What a place to spend those years! Fell in love with the entirety of it all.

NCAAF: THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES... See above.

Growing up in NW Ohio, in a generally non sport watching household, allowed me to find my teams without alligences to any one city. I made some changes in my fandom early on but once I really started watching a team there was no turning back.

[Linked Image]
D
Legend
Legend
D
Cleveland Browns and Ohio State Buckeyes, don't watch the other sports.

Legend
Legend
Quote:

Soccer: I like Chelsea FC because I knew all the guy's names from video games. I also hate Manchester United and they have been their rival lately. I also wouldn't say I'm a fan or supporter of Barcelona, but if they are on, I will watch. I don't care if you like soccer or hate it, Lionel Messi is one of those rare athletes that you have to stop what you're doing and watch if he's on. Bill Simmons put it best a few years ago: Lionel Messi is better at soccer than anyone is at anything else. I concur.

I forgot to add soccer for mine. When I started playing again, about 2 years ago, I noticed that ESPN2 was carrying EPL games in the morning. So I started taping them and liked the vibe (no commercials, fast paced, scoring, got into the players, & liked rooting against ManU). So I picked ManCity as "my team" because they felt like a Cleveland team (long suffering, so close to a title). Then they win it the following year. I didn't rush out to buy a t-shirt cause I joined the bandwagon 16 months before paydirt. I would have felt icky. I guess that same as you with the Hawks.

If there is an EPL game on, I watch. If there is one of those crazy tournaments where it crosses leagues, I watch. And for the World Cup, I DVR all of them and breakdown the teams. That's a special time.

I liked using the Hawks or Blues on the old 16-bit NHL days. And when I moved to Toledo for school, I instantly couldn't stand all the bandwagon Wings fans. So it felt right to officially join the Hawks to my fandom when I moved here in early 2000. I guess they've been "my NHL team" since then.

[Linked Image]

“...Iguodala to Curry, back to Iguodala, up for the layup! Oh! Blocked by James! LeBron James with the rejection!”
S
Legend
Legend
S
The thing about the soccer that blows is once NCAA and NFL come on, I really only watch the early morning stuff, and that's only if I'm up early on the weekends. Otherwise, I can't pay attention with all the NFL and college going on. I try and DVR all the champions league stuff.

C
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
C

MLB: THE CLEVELAND INDIANS

NBA: THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS

NHL: THE DETROIT RED WINGS

Have to mention THE GREEN BAY PACKERS....love thier tradition...

Legend
Legend
J/C

It's also very weird how I tend to pick a team to root for in each NFL game, even if the game has little bearing to the Browns. No matter what the game or who is playing I always come up with a natural team to root for.

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
B
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
B

MLB: The Tribe

NBA: Don't care

NHL: Red Wings

NCAAB: Louisville (my son goes there - after he graduates I'l go back to not caring)

NCAAF: Louisville (see above)

[color:"white"]"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

-- Mark Twain [/color]
Legend
Legend
Quote:

J/C

It's also very weird how I tend to pick a team to root for in each NFL game, even if the game has little bearing to the Browns. No matter what the game or who is playing I always come up with a natural team to root for.

See, I think there's always an angle that has the Browns in mind.

If it's an AFC North team, you want them to lose.
If there are two AFC teams, you want the one that's near the wildcard to lose in case the Browns are in contention (this can superseed Rule1).
If there's a Big Market team, I'll root against them.
If they recently won a title, I'll root against them.
If they haven't won a title in a long time, I sometimes root against them because it then makes the Browns look that much worse.
If they recently beat the Browns or there's a painful loss to them in the past, root against them.
If they drafted a player we wanted, root against them.

Simple.

And this is why I quit fantasy football. I had to keep track of all of those rules AND figure out which players I wanted to score or not score. It was too much work and often times I would find myself pulling for an AFC North player or a guy playing the Browns. Felt icky.

[Linked Image]

S
Legend
Legend
S
I cancel out all of that by gambling. haha

F
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
F
NFL: Cleveland Browns Been a fan since red right 88, that was the first game I can remember watching.

MLB: Cleveland Indians Being a Browns fan, the Indians fanship just kinda carried over. My dad and I used to make that 4 hour + drive to cleveland when I was a kid. He used to ask me all the time, why don't we go to Cincy (1.5 hr), cause I don't like the Reds dad.

NBA: Cleveland Cavaliers

NHL: Columbus Blue Jackets

NCAAB: Ohio State

NCAAF: Ohio State

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Seems like a good time to refresh people on the rules of being a true fan, just in case. Yeah that's right, I pulled the "true fan card". There is some grey area with certain moving situations

You are morally and ethically bound to the teams in your city/state.

Exceptions are family members from other cities that raised you watching their team. If you live on the border of a state which shows another market, ie very northwest ohio or very south east ohio. However this will inevitably cause you to be a pariah amongst your fellow statesmen.

I don't make the rules, just make people aware of them

President - Fort Collins Browns Backers
S
Legend
Legend
S
I don't understand the concept of bandwagon/frontrunning fans. The only theory that I can come up with is that they aren't big sports fans to begin with. Otherwise, I don't see how someone can flip flop.

To be fair, I grew up mostly a Red Wings fan, although I rooted for the Panthers for a few years, because I had family involved with the team. I moved to Chicago and became a Hawks fan soon after. I don't hate the Red Wings like most Hawk fans because I don't see myself as a die hard fan, therefore how could I loathe the Wings like I do the Steelers.

I don't hate the Miami Heat like most of my peers (Cleveland fans) do. On the flip side, I don't understand this people in Cleveland that roll around with the Heat jerseys, I mean really? You're a Heat fan? I understand because you wear a team's garb doesn't make you a fan, but it really seems like those people are trolling. I never felt bad for that kid that showed up to the Tribe game with it on. Don't wear that and not expect what you got. Don't act surprised.

Same goes with Steeler fans. Those are the most obnoxious people on the planet, and the sad thing is, I've found that most of the people who have traveled from Pittsburgh aren't really the ones being jackasses. It's the local who are "fans" of the team. You know, the people who rooted for the Browns back in the 80's, but have switched over because of the losing.

The way those people act at games, I don't feel bad when they get the treatment at the stadium.

2 seasons ago on my birthday we went to the Seattle game (Browns won 6-3) and my cousin who sat in the dawg pound that day told me some jackass showed up in a polamalu jersey and got an entire giant pop thrown at him. Yup, you were wronged, but I don't feel bad for you. Sorry.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

I cancel out all of that by gambling. haha

This.

+1

All that stuff.

W
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
W
I was born and raised in a house where the major pre-requisite to having a roof over your head was to only root for all things Ohio. Hence, it is the Browns, Cavs, Indians, tOSU (in every sport, including rowing) and the Columbus Blue Jackets. Growing up in Steubenville, I will occasionally root for the Pens and the Pirates, but not if they are playing one of my beloved teams or they have a lot of Michigan grads on their roster and NEVER, EVER the Steelers.

#gmstrong.
S
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
S

NHL: None

NBA: None

MLB: None

NCAAF: None

NCAAB: Duke Blue Devils

I grew up in the 80's in North Carolina. So I was born and raised a Duke fan, I'm not a bandwagoner with them. They are the only team that watch every game. I do watch the other sports, but I really don't have rooting interest.

Now, I know what some are asking, 'How did you become a Browns fan?' Well, in NC in the 80s, we didn't have a pro football team, so we all just sorta adopted teams. Most of my cousins are Dolphin fans, but I choose the Browns because I liked watching them, this was the Kosar, Byner years. For some reason, none of use were Redskins fans, which is the closest team.

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Quote:

Seems like a good time to refresh people on the rules of being a true fan, just in case. Yeah that's right, I pulled the "true fan card". There is some grey area with certain moving situations

You are morally and ethically bound to the teams in your city/state.

Exceptions are family members from other cities that raised you watching their team. If you live on the border of a state which shows another market, ie very northwest ohio or very south east ohio. However this will inevitably cause you to be a pariah amongst your fellow statesmen.

I don't make the rules, just make people aware of them

How was I supposed to become an Indians fan? I grew up out in the sticks in NW Ohio farmland. There was no cable access. To this day there still isn't cable where my parents still live. (Direct TV not counting) When Toledo and Detroit TV feeds were what we could pull it meant the Tigers. My Dad was a Tigers fan. Baseball was the only sport he watched. Him taking me to Tiger Stadium regularly during the summer. Playoff games in '84 and '86. A championship season in '84. Ernie Harwell in the radio booth... What was a boy to do?
Try to dial in fuzzy AM radio feeds of the Indians on my transistor radio?

As for hockey. The first games I watched were dialed in on my B&W TV. Fuzzy feeds from Maple Leaf games. I really had no idea what was happening I just knew I liked it when I'd stumble across a fuzzy barely tuned in game. It wasn't until a few years later that it started finding itself on regular TV more often. Detroit TV feeds of Red Wings games. Then a buddy who lived 'in town' got cable. That's when I started watching Lemieux play. I came back to the RedWings once he retired.
There were no Blue Jackets.

NW Ohio is a wasteland of mish mash fans. There are no allegences. Indianapolis was closer than Cleveland. Detroit about the same. Cinci might have well been in another state it was so far away and irrelevant to us.

So there!!!

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
I'm in the same boat from the same area. Browns, Tigers, Red Wings, Buckeyes.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
NFL: CLEVELAND BROWNS

MLB: INDIANS

NBA: CAVALIERS

NHL: BARONS/CRUSADERS............RIP

NCAAB: OHIO STATE

NCAAF: OHIO STATE

Let this sink in..... On 12-31-23 it be will 123123.
On the flip side, you can tune a piano but you can't tune-a-fish.

B
Legend
Legend
B
Quote:

Who Do You Root For In The Four Major Sports (including College Football and Basketball), I Have Rooted For These Teams Since I Was A Child And Yes I have Always Lived In Ohio... And Let Me Add I Love To See All The Ohio Teams Do Well (Indians, Cavs, Reds) Except One (Bengals)

MLB: THE SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS

NBA: THE BOSTON CELTICS

NHL: THE BOSTON BRUINS

NFL....Browns

MLB.....A.L. Indians....N.L. Braves

NHL....Predators

NBA....Cavs

NCAA....anything Gators.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
In order of fandom

NFL- Cleveland Browns
NHL- Columbus Blue Jackets
MLB- Cincinnati Reds
College sports- Ohio State Buckeyes
MLS- Columbus Crew

I enjoy watching the Premier League, but find it tough to really follow a team since there aren't really any regional or personal ties for me.

Balls to the NBA, a garbage product that is pretty much fixed by way of top stars colluding to play together in major markets.

Proud fan of the Pulaski Academy football strategy.
B
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
B
MLB - Pirates
NFL - Browns
NBA - Cavs
NCAA - Toledo

"If it weren't for my horse, I wouldn't have spent that year in college"
GO ROCKETS
Page 1 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Your Favorite Professional Sports Franchises...

Link Copied to Clipboard