Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
All I can say is wow. The Clowns have managed to disenfranchise an entire generation of fans. One of my biggest fears is that everyday a Clown fan dies and never gets to see his team hoist the Lombardi let alone get to the big game.

I have been to Clowntown. I have been to the Muni Lot. I wanted to see the Dawgs in their natural habitat. The Clowns are all they have! You pour your heart and soul into the team each year only to see those hopes get dashed against the rocks.

The Clown fans tend to party as if in a manic state at the muni lot. They decorate and deck out various recreational vehicles. They drink moonshine off of ice sculptures. They bowl with kegs. They drink themselves to oblivion. . Just to get through the pain of each mistake laden game.

I know your biggest fear. . Despite being a storied franchise. Through inept and greedy owners you have seen your beloved sickly orange clad team morph from the Proud Browns

to the Comical Clowns.

I noticed an article today. . And it sums up my feelings perfectly. Poor Clowns. . Poor Clowns Indeed!!

Quote:

Cleveland Browns Fan Insults Team In Obituary

Scott E. Entsminger was used to being let down by the Cleveland Browns. He cheered for the team for most of his life despite the fact that the Browns never made it into the Super Bowl. When the longtime fan passed away this week he left the team one parting message in his obituary.

Brown’s obituary was posted this week in the Columbus Dispatch.

The obit reads:

“He respectfully requests six Cleveland Browns pall bearers so the Browns can let him down one last time.”

Entsminger’s obit states that he was season ticket holder for the Cleveland Browns and often sent the team advice in the mail. His family is encouraging people to wear Browns gear at his funeral this weekend.

The Cleveland Browns haven’t responded to Etsminger’s request so there’s a pretty good chance that the Browns fan will be let down one last time by his favorite team.

Clowns Fan's last request.

J
Rookie
Rookie
J
Quote:

I know your biggest fear. . Despite being a storied franchise. Through inept and greedy owners you have seen your beloved sickly orange clad team morph from the Proud Browns

to the Comical Clowns.

Not entirely true. Most Browns fans have seen nothing but the Comical Clown version of the browns their entire lifetimes. No morphing.
The last chapter of the "storied" browns was written in 1964.
Poor Clowns, poor Clowns indeed!

O
Legend
Legend
O
Quote:

Not entirely true. Most Browns fans have seen nothing but the Comical Clown version of the browns their entire lifetimes. No morphing.

You guys sound like you're fans of some powerhouse team. Your claim to fame is first back to back winning seasons in how long? How many championships?

I guess for a Bungles fan it seems like they're doing well all the time because that's the only time you watch. The fairweather fandom in Cincy is the worst I've ever seen.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
J
Rookie
Rookie
J
Quote:

Quote:

You guys sound like you're fans of some powerhouse team. Your claim to fame is first back to back winning seasons in how long? How many championships?

I guess for a Bungles fan it seems like they're doing well all the time because that's the only time you watch. The fairweather fandom in Cincy is the worst I've ever seen.

The Bengals are a powerhouse. They are the new bullies on the block.

If it hasn't been the Steelers abusing the Clowns, it's been the Ravens...and now emerges yet a third powerhouse thats gonna be spankin the browns twice a year...the Cincinnati Bengals!

As the Bengals are destroying everyone in their path on the way to their 3rd Super Bowl appearance, you clownies can always look back to those lame championships to make yourselves feel better. LOL!

The browns are destined to never reach the top. Their role is to be the whipping boys of the AFCN for all eternity. That is their destiny. That is indisputable. That is a fact.

H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
Quote:

As the Bengals are destroying everyone in their path on the way to their 3rd Super Bowl appearance, you clownies can always look back to those lame championships to make yourselves feel better. LOL!

I nominate calling second place in the Super Bowl a "Bengal Championship". I'd even pitch in the first $100 for a Wimbledon like memento.

Congratulations!

And better luck next year!

[Linked Image]
J
Rookie
Rookie
J
Quote:

I nominate calling second place in the Super Bowl a "Bengal Championship". I'd even pitch in the first $100 for a Wimbledon like memento.

Congratulations!

And better luck next year!

Why would you want to call 2nd place in a SB a Bengal championship?
You may have not have understood my post. Try again.

Legend
Legend
It's been 23 years since the bungles have won a playoff game... Sounds like a powerhouse....

<><

#gmstrong
J
Rookie
Rookie
J
Quote:

It's been 23 years since the bungles have won a playoff game... Sounds like a powerhouse....

These are not the Bengals of 23 yrs ago though. They're not even the Bengals of 3 yrs ago.

They have made the playoffs two years in a row and are a legitimate powerhouse.
For starters, Dalton is the best QB in the division, and the Bengals D line is the best in football...Marvin is the best coach in the division...AJ Green is the best WR in football...need I go on?

Legend
Legend
They've been turning the corner for 20+years. This time, they're serious though.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
Put your kitty costume back on. Take a drink of milk. Then ponder why I'd post a retort about making a Super Bowl for the 3rd time.

Hell I'll spring for some catnip if it helps expand the mind.

[Linked Image]
J
Rookie
Rookie
J
Quote:

Put your kitty costume back on. Take a drink of milk. Then ponder why I'd post a retort about making a Super Bowl for the 3rd time.

Hell I'll spring for some catnip if it helps expand the mind.

Put your dog mask back on, have a drink of freshly flushed toilet water, then, while licking your private parts, ponder why you would post something untrue...

Legend
Legend
So.... Not winning a playoff game the last two years is different from not winning a playoff game for the last 23 years....

Heck last year they played a texans team that lost three of their last 4 games and still got whipped...

Are they improved the last couple of years? Sure.... But powerhouse?

<><

#gmstrong
T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
There's a difference between being a powerhouse and pretending to be one. When you look at the front office, players, and performance on the field, it's easy to tell that the powerhouse knows what its doing each step of the way. This is not so with the Bengals. Plus, if you ever think you'll get past the broncos or the patriots in the playoffs you're smoking something of a whole different variety.

Find what you love and let it kill you.

-Charles Bukowski
C
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
C
So Dalton is better than the 2 other QB's in the division that won Super Bowls?

R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
Quote:

...Marvin is the best coach in the division...AJ Green is the best WR in football...need I go on?

Marvin's career record with the Bengals is 79-80-1 with a sparkling 0-4 record in the postseason. You're honestly saying he's better than Harbaugh or Tomlin, two guys who have a combined 3 Super Bowl wins?

If you want to accept mediocrity then Marvin is definitely your guy.

Legend
Legend
Well look who is back

It's old Elmer Fudd AKA Clown Hunter still talking funny and shooting and missing everything with his weak smack. I can still hear you talking as you type ewwww you wascally cwons fans.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
S
Legend
Legend
S
Browns last playoff win: 1994

Bengals last playoff win: 1990

Browns last championship: 1964

Bengals last championship: LOL

/endtopic

O
Legend
Legend
O
Quote:

Right, I'm making myself feel better about old championships while you're yammering on about Superbowl appearances...

Championships = lame
Superbowl appearances =

And that's why 2nd place is being called a Bungles championship.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
j/c

Once again Jake is getting SMACKED all over the shack.

J
Rookie
Rookie
J
Quote:

Browns last championship: 1964 LOL

/endtopic

Fixed it..Browns last championship occurring back in 1964 merits a LOL too!

S
Legend
Legend
S
Quote:

Quote:

/endtopic

Except for that whole thing about a bungles fan with zero championships coming onto OUR forum and talking smack.

Having won a championship, even if it was in the 60's > not having a championship EVER.

You can't run smack, when your own team has never won a damn thing. 2nd place finishes? Really? You're boasting of being the first loser?

That's pretty simple, I thought even a bungle fan could figure that out?

Oh, that's right, they're too busy not showing up for their home games.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
You do have to respect fans who almost black out a nationally televised game.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Quote:

/endtopic

Super Bowl I was played on January 15, 1967, is that to long ago also to be considered a real Championship? Is it the age or the title of the Championship?

S
Legend
Legend
S
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

/endtopic

Super Bowl I was played on January 15, 1967, is that to long ago also to be considered a real Championship? Is it the age or the title of the Championship?

The New York Yankees talk of their 27 championship seasons all the time. 21 of those were won before the Browns' last championship in 1964.

I understand 45+ years without a title is a drought. I don't go out of my way to point out what the Browns did when my parents were small children, but I have no problem pointing them out to a guy who comes onto another team's fan forum to run smack, all while the team he roots for has won ZERO championships! It's hilarious! They really are as dumb as they look!

These idiots come on here and tailor an argument to their liking.

They're just like the idiot steeler fans who think the NFL started in 1974.

J
Rookie
Rookie
J
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

/endtopic

What are you talking about? Just sayin the last time the browns won anything was in 64. Thats laughable.
Try and stay on track.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Just sayin the last time the browns won anything was in 64. Thats laughable.

OK answer one question ...When was the last time a Bengals team won a championship?

Answer that and then we all can laugh at you!

Get on track with that!

Last edited by Vambo; 07/24/13 10:40 PM.
J
Rookie
Rookie
J
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

/endtopic

The New York Yankees talk of their 27 championship seasons all the time. 21 of those were won before the Browns' last championship in 1964.

I understand 45+ years without a title is a drought. I don't go out of my way to point out what the Browns did when my parents were small children, but I have no problem pointing them out to a guy who comes onto another team's fan forum to run smack, all while the team he roots for has won ZERO championships! It's hilarious! They really are as dumb as they look!

These idiots come on here and tailor an argument to their liking.

They're just like the idiot steeler fans who think the NFL started in 1974.

But the Yankees have won championships in modern times, so thats cool.

The Green Bay Packers have won 13 total...both World Championships and Super Bowls, so thats cool to be proud of.

However, the Lions have won 4 World Championships and you don't hear them acting foolishly proud. Why? Because they know lame when they see it. It's lame to brag about championships to make yourselves feel better about not winning anything in 50yrs.

It's so amusing how Browns fans care so much about what Steeler fans think.

Why would Steeler fans think the NFL started in 74? They know the Steelers sucked before then. Everyone does....oooh I get it, you're just mad they don't care about the Browns championships...well guess what, it's not just the Steeler fans that don't care... no one does.

Except Browns fans.
Enjoy

S
Legend
Legend
S
See, that's where you're making things up. No Browns fans act "foolishly proud" for championships won 50 years ago.

We are simply using it to point out the fact that you're on a Browns message board running smack, all while your team has never won a thing. Do you have any idea how freaking stupid you and all of the rest of them sound?

Like I said, I don't go out of my way to say the Browns won a lot in the 40's and 50's, and again in the 60's, but I have no problem pointing it out to idiot Bengal fans who have zero room to talk.

And yes, very few steeler fans never acknowledge the NFL and anything that happened before they were relevant.

Talking to Bengal fans is like talking to your dog. They act like they understand, but on the inside, outside of a few phrases, they have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

N
Legend
Legend
N
Quote:

outside of a few phrases

Mike Brown bad
Paul Brown good (interpreted as he started coaching football in 1968)
Blackout (interpreted as MASH re-runs on every Sunday at 1pm)

Boomer funny (w/o realizing he made fun of himself here too)

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

All I can say is wow.

True how true 0-4...

Poor Steelers Poor Steelers Indeed!

Legend
Legend

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Legend
Legend
Quote:

That is just so wrong.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
O
Legend
Legend
O
Smack Shack is quiet...

We know where all the Bengal "fans" went (the same place they hide every year), but where are all the Steelers fans? Man, that wagon is getting light quick.

I'm here in San Diego, the hotbed of fairweather fandom, so that probably has something to do with it. You couldn't go anywhere without seeing black and yellow. But now, poof! All gone!

-PrplPplEater
S
All Pro
All Pro
S
Ditto that in NY oober. I think they have all even pulled off the stickers on their cars. Haven't seen one in a while.

S
Legend
Legend
S
Do I hear an echo in here?

Bahahahahahaha

You know Methmann is seething right now. He's so mad he called his kid in school at Harvard and said he wasn't paying for his education.

Legend
Legend
The steeler fans all vanished into thin air while the Steelers were finishing 2-7 at the end of last season.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
S
All Pro
All Pro
S
It's a blessing to me. I used to hate going to the grocery store to get my munchies in Seal Brown, Burnt Orange and White and being swarmed by pizz yellow and coal black.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Quote:

Ditto that in NY oober. I think they have all even pulled off the stickers on their cars. Haven't seen one in a while.

I have a lady in my office who claimed to be a die-hard Steelers fan. Now she said she's "trending Ravens" because she likes their uniforms better. Pfff....

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
S
Legend
Legend
S
I hate bandwagon fans so much. The steeler "fans" in NE are the absolute worst. Let this crap with that team continue and I would love to see how many "fans' show up Thanksgiving weekend.

Those people are the same people who show up at Progressive field with their NYY and Red Sox gear on. They're the people who became Heat "fans" when Lebron left Cleveland.

But they love Ohio State football, of course.

I went to the steeler game last year and during our walk to our seats there was some idiot with full steeler jersey and football pants on with big shoulder pads and his face painted. He was yelling and screaming obnoxiously about how Browns stadium was "Heinz Field north". Wouldn't shut up.

8 turnovers later I saw him walking out of the stadium and he was hearing it from all directions. Idiot. That's what you get. I bet he was rooting for the Ravens in the super bowl.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Quote:

You know Methmann is seething right now

If the Bungles would have one Medgirl would have been all over this board running her chops.She always comes up MIA when the Bungles lose.

Page 1 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk The Smack Shack Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed!

Link Copied to Clipboard