Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Dean Offline OP
1st String
OP Offline
1st String
Quote:

This is an automated courtesy notice that your thread "XXXXXXX XX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXX XXXXXXX XXXXXXX" has been moved. Do Not Reply as noone will see it.

If no reason was specified, the most likely reason is simply that the thread was started in the wrong forum.
If you disagree with it being moved or are unsure as to why it was moved, read The Rules of the Pound.
If after reading the rules you still have questions about why it was moved, feel free to post a question in the Fan Feedback area.

Reason for move: No Reason Specified.

Do you work for the federal government?

"We don't like what you wrote. We aren't going to tell you why. We are going to tell you we moved your post when we actually deleted it. We won't allow you to reply to us personally. And if you don't like it, there is a list of very broad unspecific set of 'rules' we've drawn up and some where in those rules is a reason for the deletion. It's up to you to find it. Oh, and if you want to disagree write a post it in the fan feedback forum and we will decide if we will delete that, too and send you the same message again."

I haven't a clue why my post was deleted (not moved). I've read those rules on a number of occasions when I get one of these vague messages. It's ridiculous.

If you really want to maintain a standard here, and improve the boards, target the snipers who frequently have nothing to add to the conversations and only utilize the threads to try to humiliate or belittle people.

Is there an age restriction on joining this forum? Sometimes it feels like many participants are in grammar school.

Legend
Legend

Was there a legitimate question in there, or are you just complaining/venting/wanting to exchange barbs?

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

Dean Offline OP
1st String
OP Offline
1st String
It would be reasonable to provide an explanation for deleting a members post. Is that too much to ask?

Never have hope. You won’t be disappointed.
Legend
Legend
I'm going to go on a limb and guess that this has to do with the thread about Mingo that you started with a post from YardBarker.

I'll let the Ref that moved it clarify for certain, but my outside guess will be that it was removed because:

a.) it's YardBarker
b.) it was a user-created blog on another site. We don't allow blogs here, and certainly not any where the author's name is just a screenname

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

R
All Pro
All Pro
R
Your guess is 100 percent correct.

I see and hear everything. Now where did I put my white cane, and my hearing aid?
R
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
R
I was the Referee who moved your thread. It was moved because it was from yardbarker, which is a fan blog. Fan blogs are not permitted on this site.

Thanks for understanding.

DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Fan Feedback Forum Can you be more specific please?

Link Copied to Clipboard