Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#811070 09/04/13 09:22 PM
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Well it's that time again... we have waited all year for this week to arrive and thank God it finally has. Each one of us has hope for the year (of varying degrees ). Maybe, just maybe we will turn the corner this year and put together a great season. We also could lay an egg and continue our annual autumnal depression ... but there is no denying that we all just love watching the Browns. And the time has now come!

As some of you may remember, I have been posting this same thread for many years and it has become a tradition of my own to do it the week before the first game. The point of the thread is quite simple: pick players from our team that will live up to expectations and fall short of expectations. In other words, in comparison to what a player is supposed to produce, how good will he actually be this year?

Let me clarify, just because someone may call Trent a BUST doesn't necessarily mean they are calling him a bust for his career ... it just means they are predicting him to fall short of expectations this year (for whatever reason). On the other hand, just because someone predicts Buster Skrine to BOOM doesn't necessarily mean they are saying he's an awesome player ... it just means they think he'll exceed expectations.

Having said all of that ... I'll get it started. I'll admit, this year was much more difficult for me because I really don't know what to expect. Sometimes I think we'll be pretty good, and other times I think we'll be below average (but mostly the latter ).

BOOM

1. Craig Robertson. I realize he has some weaknesses, but I really think he will prove to be a solid player under Horton's system. His athleticism is going to be on display and he has the flexibility to rush the passer and also cover in space. I think he's the perfect fit for where Horton has him and I expect him to be a very solid player for us. Our ILB position is not deep at all, but he will be a well-known player within our division by year's end.

2. Quintin Groves. I'll choose another LB that fits perfectly into Horton's system because of his motor and athletic ability. I watched this guy closely all summer and I think we're going to be surprised by his production. There is going to be a lot of talk about Mingo/Sheard/Kruger (which is warranted) but I think Groves is going to be an unheralded star for us as well. I see him having timely sacks, QB pressures, and plays in the backfield.

3. Travis Benjamin. For whatever reason I think our coaching staff has held him out of the offensive gameplan for most of the preseason. While I don't think he's a legit #1 or #2 option, I do like the flexibility that he brings to the table ... he's a big time threat and I think we're going to shift him all over the place to create matchup problems (not to mention his ability to return kicks/punts). Like Robertson, I think a lot of people in our division are going to be surprised by Benjamin by the end of the year. The only question I have: can he stay healthy with such a slight frame? Let's hope the answer is yes.

BUST

1. Desmond Bryant. Maybe I'm biased because he's been injured for the preseason and I'm frustrated that I haven't seen him, but I've never had a really good feeling about him. First of all I feel like our DLine was already pretty strong and I liked our rotation. But I also am wary of his back and an inability to be on the field. Why would the Raiders let him go if he was such a defensive threat? Let's hope I'm wrong, but I don't see him performing ot the level of his contract.

2. Trent Richardson. I hate doing this. I really do. I love Trent and his toughness, but that will also prove to be his downfall. Truth be told, he looks phenomenal this preseason. But I worry about a few things. First of all, our line isn't nearly as strong run blocking as pass protecting. Second of all, teams are going to be putting extra defenders in the box and focusing on Trent (unless Weeden proves to be much improved). Those things are a recipe for disaster. So let me clarify: I don't think he's a BUST by any stretch, but I don't see him putting up huge numbers because of the risk of injury and the other teams' emphasis on stopping him. He may still get 1,000 yards and 10 TD's, but that still is underperforming IMO.

3. Chris Owens. I just never liked this free agent pickup from the beginning. I know Horton likes little guys who can tackle and he seems to fit the mold (even though the tackling part gets him injured). But why wouldn't Atlanta, who desperately needs defensive help, resign him? And now he was beaten out by Skrine? Those things don't bode well for him IMO. As per usual, I see other teams really focusing on throwing at Owens/Skrine ... or whoever is our #2 CB. IMO, I see many people badmouthing Owens on here each Sunday because he's being picked on.

Let's hope I'm right about all of my BOOMS and wrong about all of my BUSTS!! ... now it's your turn ...

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
C
Legend
Legend
C
Quote:

Why would the Raiders let him go if he was such a defensive threat?

Because they had no cap room.

Legend
Legend
Boom:

Josh Gordon will grow up, play to his potential and have an outstanding season.

To paraphrase GW, Jabal Sheard will be a terrorizer to opposing qb's.

Ogbanaya will be the go to guy to get the sure yardage both running and receiving.

Bust:

Bust - er Skrine....and the rest of our db's not named Haden. I have no confidence in this crew at all.

Jordan Cameron. I don't think he's going to be the dependable sure handed, tough blocking TE that we need.

Billy Cundiff has lost his confidence and will not regain it wearing orange and brown.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
jfanent #811073 09/04/13 09:39 PM
C
Legend
Legend
C
Quote:

Ogbanaya will be the go to guy to get the sure yardage both running and receiving.

Don't we still have Trent Richardson?

cfrs15 #811074 09/04/13 09:46 PM
Legend
Legend
Quote:

Quote:

Don't we still have Trent Richardson?

Trich having a good season is an expectation, so that wouldn't qualify as a boom. I also have a stinking feeling he's not going to last 16 games.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
jfanent #811075 09/04/13 09:54 PM
C
Legend
Legend
C
Two of Richardson's biggest strengths are short yardage/goal line situations and catching the ball out of the backfield. Why let Ogbonnaya take those touches away from Richardson? I don't understand why people want to take touches away from our most talented player.

I do think Ogbonnaya will be a nice player for us as a blocker and a 3-5 carry per game player.

(Side note: I have to Google Ogbonnaya every time for a spell check)

cfrs15 #811076 09/04/13 11:51 PM
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I've yet to figure out how a guy who hasn't been able to stay healthy for 2 straight years and averaged a whopping 3.5 ypc last year gets automatically labeled as our best player just because we over-drafted him at #3.

Don't get me wrong, I like TRich. I hope he becomes our version of LT. I was just severely underwhelmed by him last season and have seen nothing to sway me from that opinion yet this season.

Time will tell I guess. As for the guessing game, my picks:

Boom
1. Davone Bess - I think he becomes Weeden's most consistent and productive receiving threat from the slot.
2. Jabaal Sheard - Will prove to be the gem of the season while thriving from the switch to 34OLB in Horton's scheme.
3. Travis Benjamin - Josh Cribbs who? I think he becomes one of the leagues most dynamic punt returners.

Bust
1. Everyone on offense not named Bess, Thomas, Schwartz or Mack.
2. Every DB on our team not named Haden.
3. Spencer Lanning. We're going to be punting...a lot. He's been a boom or bust type punter. Bad combo IMO.

Last edited by GraffZ06; 09/05/13 12:00 AM.

[Linked Image]

Fear us, for we are the BROWNS, led by the mighty BM! Only in Cleveland.
K
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
K
Boom

1. TRich. Norv will draw this man up and he will kill it unlike any RB since Jim Brown
2. BWeeds...same premise
3. Tashaun Gipson...He has a nose for the ball...he will find it a lot this year
4...Bonus...Johnson Bademosi...hes going to have a great year at SS

Bust

1. Davone Bess...only in that he wont score TDs and people will give him trouble for it...he is a chains mover, and he will continue to struggle getting in the end zone...still hell be a 60 catch 800 yard guy
2. Josh Gordon. Benjamin, Bess, Cameron, and Little will step up making Gordon's season not as good
3. RG spot...its going to be a struggle all year I think.

"It has to start somewhere
It has to start somehow
What better place than here?
What better time than now?"
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I"m keeping my thoughts on Weeden out of this and I'll just put him in the middle.
j/c

Boom

1. Craig Robertson I'm sure everyone is aware that Robertson is probably one of my favorite players on this team. He's going to have a great year and make a run for the pro bowl.I love watching his style of pay.
2. Bess He won't score 15 TD's this year... but the fans will love him for his effort and ability to move the chains.
3. Cameron I picked him as my starting TE in fantasy. we will love him in the endzone.. He has the ability. He just needs to stay healthy
4. Sheard The dude is a beast and another reason why we didn't need Mingo His transition has been pretty seamless.

Fence
Oby (we have been needed a FB badly) Little- (His off-season efforts will help his stock) Schwartz (I expect him to do really well)

Bust
1. DQ our expectations of him are so high that there is no where to go but down... especially given that he is switching back to a defense that is not suited for him.
2. Gipson He's young and raw another UDFA from last year. He is going to cost us a game or two and it will end up hurting Ward's stock too.
3. Bryant. I've given tons of reasons why he was a wasted signing. He is already injured. and he won't stand out on our DL like he did in OAK.
4. Mingo he won't see as much playing time this year. Browns fans are used to first round DP starting and that alone will be the reason why people will call him a bust

Fence- Kruger (he's not surrounded by stars and we already expect him to do well. he should meet expectations) ,Richardson(he's a dancing machine in the backfield), Ward (terrible secondary hurts his stock), (Skrine I already have somewhat low expectations)

Blocking those who argue to argue, eliminates the argument.
C
Legend
Legend
C
Boom:

1. T.J. Ward - perfect fit for Horton's defense.
2. Phil Taylor - Also a perfect fit for Horton's defense. He should gobble up offensive linemen.
3. Billy Winn - I think Rubin will be out of a job by mid-season.

Bust:
1. Brandon Weeden - Reverse jinx.
2. Trent Richardson - I am expecting 2000 total yards. So even if he gets 1900 total yards that is a bust in my eyes.
3. Joe Thomas - He might give up a sack. Bust.

cfrs15 #811080 09/05/13 01:12 AM
Legend
Legend
Boom:

Sheard: I already had him down for 10 sacks in this defense ... so that would definitely be a boom.
Trent: He is healthy and in better shape than last year, and it looks like this coaching staff had discovered that we are allowed to run outside. I think he'll have a huge year.
Cameron: I just have a feeling that he's going to have a huge year in Norv's offense. He's fast and athletic enough to get open down the field, and to create horrible mismatches in the Red Zone.

Bust:
Man ... I hate to think of any Browns player busting ..... but ....

DQ: I hope that he has a place in this defense where he can be successful, but he has never been really good in a 3-4.
Cutliff: I have this feeling that we are going to see a few Kickers parade through berea before the season is over.
Gordon: He really needs to get his head in the game. He really needs to grow up a bit. He needs to take a page from Greg Little's book and work his ass off every day to get better. Someone needs to remind him that if you aren't getting better you're getting worse.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
L
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
L
bust weeden

boom jason c.

not for any other reason other than i can feel it comming

bust bark

boom sheard

bust trent

boom the backups

i love the browns...its just what i go thru every year

I`m good with Baker... Playoffs is good enough for me.
N
Legend
Legend
N
Boom

(1) TJ Ward - defensive anchor
(2) Jabaal Sheard - I think he, not Kruger, Groves, or Mingo will prove to be our most disruptive outside pass rusher (though he may not lead in sacks)
(3) Richardson - 2000 total yards, 12 TDs

Bust

(1) Jordan Cameron (the fact there are expectations is scary)
(2) All S's not named Ward (again, people are expecting average, I don't see it)
(3) Robertson (we are using a nickel LBer as a starter)

**Not putting Weeden as a bust because expectations are pretty low on him right now overall and I'm not confident enough to put him as a boom. I don't expect him to be great but do expect him to be around the 20th best QB (which is a big improvement from last year).

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
"He may still get 1,000 yards and 10 TD's, but that still is underperforming IMO."

What would meet your expectations for Richardson if that's considered underperforming? 1,500 yards rushing and 12 rushing TDs?

N
Legend
Legend
N
I have Richardson as a boom because I am expecting 2000yds from scrimmage. You might want to reply to the guy who said that so he can explain further.

#gmstrong
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
1,000 yards and 10 TDs is a solid year for a RB ... but probably not what a RB drafted in the top 3 should produce.

As logo said, if he gets 2,000 yards from scrimmage I'll be a happy guy and I wouldn't consider that under performing at all.

What would be a good year? 1,300 - 1,500 yards on the ground with 12-14 TDs

JMO of course

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Boom -

Brandon Weeden - I've made my thoughts on Weeden perfectly clear.

Trent Richardson - I was the biggest Richardson hater on this board last year, but I think he realized last year that he's not more athletic than everyone on the field like has has been his entire life. He gets back to basics and running North-South and has a big year.

Josh Gordon - With guys like Bess and Little here to move the chains, Gordon will be the big play threat. After his suspension, Gordon will be a top 15 WR over the final 14 games.

Bust -

No one.

Actually, I'm just not going to do any busts. It's not even the first game of the year yet, let me just have my hope. Thanks.

M
Legend
Legend
M
Possible Booms

Trent Richardson- I'm expecting big numbers from him this year.
Craig Robertson- May become more important as an ILB than DQ by mid-season.
Davone Bess- Perhaps the single most reason Weeden's numbers could increase--Bess GETS the first downs and allows the O to stay on the field.
Jordan Cameron- "mismatch central" over the middle. No linebacker will be able to keep up w/ his speed; No corner will match his athleticism . He may thrive in Norv's system

Possible Busts (More questions than anything?)

Jabaal Sheard- can he successfully make the switch to the 3-4 w/ Mingo at his heels?
Ahtyba Rubin- how effective can he be as an attacking 34DE?
Tashaun Gipson- can an extremely young (23yrs) and inexperienced UDFA take over at FS for the long haul?
Josh Gordon- Can he right the ship and stay away from trouble and let his undeniable talent come to fruition?

I guess I could put Cameron in the bust category too but wanted to limit is to 4 each.

Tackles are tackles.
O
Legend
Legend
O
I'm going to go in a little different direction. I agree with a good number of posters about their lists, but I disagree with a couple.

Weeden - I have a horrible feeling that Weeden will be neither boom nor bust, thereby making the decision on him really hard, and my dawgtalkers experience a brutal one I don't think he solidifies his position one way or another, which, in my opinion, is way worse than him just straight stinking up the joint.

Richardson - I think he'll be better than last year, no question. We'll he be healthy the whole year? Who knows. I do have a feeling that a large chunk of his yards will come through the air, as our destabilized oline will not open up holes, especially in the early part of the year.

Des Bryant - I agree with the bust predictions, but only as they pertain to his injuries. Back issues are not good in that they tend to linger and erode a players performance vs simply taking him out of the game. If healthy, he'll be great. With Horton, each of these guys will have plays where they can penetrate and get at the quarterback, and I think they'll stay hungry at all times. Overall, I think the performance of the entire dline will be very much uniform. We're not going to see Big Phil stud out and Rubin or Bryant suck.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
C
Legend
Legend
C
Boom:

Tom Heckert - Richardson, Taylor, Ward, Weeden, Schwartz, Gordon, and Little will all have successful seasons.

Michael Lombardi - The undrafted players he found will be key components to the team.

Rob Chudzinski - Not being Pat Shurmur.

N
Legend
Legend
N
one special item:

Bust - 1st half season defense
Boom - 2nd half season defense

#gmstrong
L
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
L
Boom

1) Coaching staff
2) Groves...he will get 8+ sacks as a situational rusher
3) Weeden...will benefit from an attacking offense...will get at least 28 tds and 4000+ yards passing. It wont be a Pro Bowl caliber BOOM, just a huge improvement.

Bust

1) Guards run blocking
2) Skrine..I thought he was horrible. I really hope Im wrong here
3) Richardson...will stay healthy but wont reach 1200 because Guards cant run block, lacks a true fullback, and I believe Turner will open up the passing game more. He will get his stats in the passing game too but if the Browns had some road grading guards and a true FB he can get 1500+ on the ground.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Boom.

1 - Jabaal Sheard - Has the potential to be a super star outside linebacker if he stays healthy. He is quick, tough and has an awesome motor. He plays the run really well too, or at least he did in the preseason.

2 - Craig Robertson - He has great speed and plays really hard. I think if he stays healthy all year he's going to be a defensive staple on our team for years to come.

3 - Tashon Gibson/Johnson Bideomosi - I really liked what I saw from both of these guys in the preseason. I think either one of them are capable of filling in at safety and playing effectively. I think Horton will get the best out of these two.

Bust.

1 - Brandon Weeden - I don't think he has the weapons around him to succeed and think due to our lack of quality depth at WR and OL he's going to struggle this year and thus force the front office to invest in another QB in next years draft.

2 - Jordan Cameron - I would LOVE to be wrong about him. He just needs to stay healthy all year. He has top play potential but he has to prove it now. If he gets banged up and has to miss a bunch of games again this year I'm sure we'll be investing in another quality tight end in next years draft.

3 - Greg Little - Little showed us nothing in the preseason and I was never a big fan of the pick anyway. I don't see Little ever being more than average. He's a good blocker and has good RAC ability but he doesn't get open or make big plays on a consistent basis.

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave"
MrKelso #811093 09/06/13 01:19 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Jordan Cameron ... If he gets banged up and has to miss a bunch of games again this year I'm sure we'll be investing in another quality tight end in next years draft.

Boom or bust, could go either way. I don't understand why the FO let Ben Watson walk. However, if our coaching staff didn't want him, I guess I'm OK with it...

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers...Socrates
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Boom:

Jordan Cameron - Yes, he's being expected to produce but Chud and Norv force feed the ball to TEs. Plus, with Gordon out the first 2 games, he's likely to develop some early chemistry with Weeden.

Trent Richardson - RBs with Norv as OC get at minimum 1,600 all purpose yards and 10 TDs. Look it up. There's no one on the roster who is even a remote threat to take work from him. Now if only he can stay healthy...

Mitchell Schwartz - Joe Thomas might get all the credit on our line but look for Schwartz to make a name for himself this year. Dude is a stud and he's going to prove it.

Bust:

Brandon Weeden - While he might be improved under Norv, he still stares down his receivers and makes bad decisions. Barring a miracle, I think we'll be looking QB in next year's draft.

Buster Skrine - Yes, he's starting but that's out of desperation moreso than ability. He gets exposed again and again lining up on the outside and this year will be more of the same.

Paul Kruger - We needed to spend our money on someone this off-season given that we still have so much but everyone is going to be disappointed when he's just a solid guy and nothing special. Know this: Ozzie doesn't let the special ones leave.

We're... we're good?
Spectre #811095 09/06/13 06:03 PM
C
Legend
Legend
C
Quote:

Know this: Ozzie doesn't let the special ones leave.

To be fair Priest Holmes is the only guy I could think of. James Harrison was also cut by the Ravens before he was a (good) Steeler.

cfrs15 #811096 09/06/13 08:09 PM
V
Legend
Legend
V
Didn't Boldon and Ed Reed leave this year?

C
Legend
Legend
C
They are both washed up.

cfrs15 #811098 09/06/13 09:02 PM
V
Legend
Legend
V
I noticed that last year in the playoffs.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Boom

1) Phil Taylor - With the move to a more natural nose tackle and the talented DE's and OLB's around him Taylor will be an All Pro. After this season he will be considered one of the best interior DLimeman in the NFL.

2) Trent Richardson - He has the heart and work ethic to be great, Add to that Norv Turner's Offenses have produced great numbers from the featured backs like Emmit Smith and LT. Richardson knows that history and will embrace and flourish in the offense.

3) Travis Benjamin - After this season he will be the league best punt returner.

Bust

1) Banner and Lombardi - They have already swung and missed on some of their top free agent pick ups. David Nelson, Shayne Graham, Kellen Davis, and Kevis Barnes. Theyhave lest the secondary paper thin. The fiasco of letting Phil Dawson walk with 30 million of cap space and having to hold try outs 5 days before the season opener.

2) Billy Cundiff - Everytime he misses a kick it will be like tearing a band aid off of a gapping wound.

3) Jimmy Haslam - He promised the Browns fans that things would be different. Then he hires Lombardi!!!! The team still sits 30 million under the cap and the verterans were cut 1 week before the season started and continued the youth movement Heckert and Holmgren started. More of the same. Not what we were promised.

Legend
Legend
Boom:

1) Travis Benjamin: Both in the return game and in the receiving game I think he will exceed expectations of someone of his draft status and production in the NFL. I had him higher-rated for the browns than his more highly-lauded teammate Streeter.

2) Billy Winn, Phil Taylor, John Hughes, Ish Kitchen: I expect our DL to be very nice as do most. Add Rubin to the list if his calf checks out.

3) TJ Ward: I'm kind of surprised opinions are so split on him. The guy is really an excellent tackler. When I re watched the Philly game from last year, he kept McCoy from running for 160+ all on his own. It was really a remarkable performance. I expect him to be very solid again this year.

Bust:

1) Leon McFadden: I hate to put a rookie on here, especially one who is not a first rounder, but I think this could be a train wreck of a season for him. He doesn't look like a starting corner to me which honestly on this team he should be competing for as a third rounder.

2) Johnson Bademosi: I like Bademosi as a developmental corner, I love him as a special teamer. Watching him this preseason, the guy is going to hurt himself with how he tackles. It's like he decided he needs to be a big hitter now that he's a safety and he's just slamming himself into players instead of going with a solid non-glamortackle.

3) Mitchell Schwartz: Schwartz is a pretty good pass-protecting tackle, and a very good pass-protecting RT. I think he'd be a passable left tackle, but he really isn't overly strong on the football field. I think the expectations are for him to become one of the best right tackles in the league, but I don't see that happening. I like him, I had him highly rated when the browns drafted him, but (I think) he's never going to be one of those guys that makes a big hole for a running back. This isn't a true "bust" candidate I guess, but I don't think he will live up to the general expectations people have for him.

M
Rookie
Rookie
M
Boom:
1. Craig Robertson - This guy is going to make plays this year with his athleticism, he will lead all LB's in tackles and interceptions.

2. Mitchelle Schwartz - Is going to prove to be a great pick, he was solid as a rookie and really made a big difference to the OL. The only issue I see is the lack of continuity along the right side.

3. Brandon Weeden - This is the year he has got to play well to keep his job in Cleveland. Norv Turner is going to make a success of Weeden in his system. Weeden is going to have every opportunity to make big plays and I believe he can succeed.

4. Jabal Sheard - I felt he would make a solid 3-4 OLB and so far he looks good, really excited to see him play this Sunday.

5. Devon Bess - He has been a chain mover in past and I think he will continue to be a chain mover. Converting on 3rd downs is so important to the success of the team and if Bess can be that chain mover he has been he will become one of the more important players on the team. Remember Brenon?

Bust:

1. DQ Jackson - Just never felt he was effective as a 3-4 LB, he never impressed me playing in the 3-4 system.

2. Leon McFadden - Hope he develops into a solid player, but if he sees much playing time I think he is going to be targeted and beat often.

3. Buster Skrin - Don't think he is the answer and is going to get picked on often and beat often.

P
Legend
Legend
P
j/c

Boom

Jabal Sheard - He seems to be making a very good transition and has the combination of size and speed to do well at OLB.

Trent Richardson - Hurt much of last year, he has shown a better trend of hitting the hole quickly and claims to be healthier than he's ever been.

Phil Taylor - certainly a force and I feel both he and Taylor will outperform both FA acquisitions at DL and OLB.

Busts

Cundiff - Having a career average of only slightly more than 75% and a far worse year last year, I look for his leg to cost us some close games.

Buster Skrine - He's shown very little to indicate that he is able to handle the 2nd CB position and I have no faith that will change.

Gipson - Even the Int. in pre season was a jump ball from a deflection do to a poorly thrown ball. The WR was wide open due to the fact he blew the coverage. But he does a nice job in tip drills!

The secondary and kicking game will be our weakest links. Our run blocking is suspect but with Richardson's power, I believe just a slight crease will be enough. The first guy will have a problem taking him down.

I hope we have no busts, but if there are weaknesses, I believe the kicking game and secondary is where we will see them.

JMHO

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Boom and Bust

Link Copied to Clipboard