Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Evidently his fellow OL pranked him, he got upset, and left.

Man, it's not like their OL was stellar with him ...... what are they going to be without him?

Jonathan Martin of Miami Dolphins leaves team - ESPN
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9904868/jonathan-martin-miami-dolphins-leaves-team

Miami Dolphins starting offensive tackle Jonathan Martin left the team following an incident with teammates, multiple sources confirmed to ESPN.com.

According to sources, Martin was the subject of some ribbing on Monday and was angry about it. One source said Martin's fellow offensive linemen were behind the incident, and it happened in the Dolphins' lunch room.

"O-line made fun of him and he snapped," a source said.

Martin left the team this week and has been declared out for Thursday night's game against the Cincinnati Bengals due to an illness. Neither source was sure when Martin would return.

Backup right tackle Tyson Clabo will start in Martin's place vs. the Bengals.

Martin, a former Stanford product, was a 2012 second-round pick of the Dolphins. He has started every game for Miami this season. He spent the first six games at left tackle and one at right tackle.

According to Fox Sports 1, which had earlier reported the news on Wednesday evening, Martin is with his family and receiving treatment.

A person familiar with the situation told The Associated Press that Martin is receiving professional assistance for emotional issues. The person said Thursday that Martin was with relatives, and that his issues didn't involve any problems with the coaching staff.

The Dolphins have not announced any details of Martin's illness. Martin's agent didn't respond to requests for comment.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Legend
Legend
Another win given to the Bengals. They've had luck as good as the chiefs this year.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Quote:

Another win given to the Bengals. They've had luck as good as the chiefs this year.

I thought the same exact thing.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9904868/jonathan-martin-miami-dolphins-leaves-team

Miami Dolphins starting offensive tackle Jonathan Martin left the team following an incident with teammates, multiple sources confirmed to ESPN.com.

[+] EnlargeJonathan Martin
David Dermer/Diamond Images/Getty Images
Jonathan Martin, upset following an incident with teammates, has left the Dolphins, according to multiple sources.
According to sources, Martin was the subject of some ribbing on Monday and was angry about it. One source said Martin's fellow offensive linemen were behind the incident, and it happened in the Dolphins' lunch room.

"O-line made fun of him and he snapped," a source said.

Martin left the team this week and has been declared out for Thursday night's game against the Cincinnati Bengals due to an illness. Neither source was sure when Martin would return.

Backup right tackle Tyson Clabo will start in Martin's place vs. the Bengals.

Martin, a former Stanford product, was a 2012 second-round pick of the Dolphins. He has started every game for Miami this season. He spent the first six games at left tackle and one at right tackle.

According to Fox Sports 1, which had earlier reported the news on Wednesday evening, Martin is with his family and receiving treatment.

A person familiar with the situation told The Associated Press that Martin is receiving professional assistance for emotional issues. The person said Thursday that Martin was with relatives, and that his issues didn't involve any problems with the coaching staff.

The Dolphins have not announced any details of Martin's illness. Martin's agent didn't respond to requests for comment.

Information from The Associated Press contributed to this report.

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
"Glazer said Martin had an incident in the team cafeteria this week in which teammates jokingly said they wouldn’t sit with him, and that Martin’s reaction to the joke was that he “flipped out, smashed a food tray on the ground, took off, and they haven’t seen him since.”"

Legend
Legend
Sounds very weird. Clearly there are some issues brewing in the organization. Sometimes I think when you get SO many free agents it can lead to a lack of chemistry ... after all, they became free agents for a reason.

Strange story.

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Legend
Legend
He REALLY does NOT like broccoli! Or his teammates apparently . . . . Is this something coaches got involved in?

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
Legend
Legend
Quote:

Not so fast my friend............

You know my love will Not Fade Away.........

#gmSTRONG
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
From the story I read earlier, some teammates have been ridiculing him (including saying things about his family members) since he started playing there last season. This latest tease was just the final straw for him. After more than a year straight of being teased/ridiculed/bullied, I can understand his frustration and decision to walk out. The coaches need to step in and get a handle on those players who have been messing with him for so long. A joke here or there every once in a while is fine. But, for a year straight, it's ridiculous and can definitely wear a person's patience down.

K
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
K
Why did this have to happen right after the trade deadline?

It would have been amazing to snag him for a 3rd day pick right now.

V
Legend
Legend
V
Nice politically correct answer. However, he is a freaking grown man. I suspect he has some serious issues that need to be dealt with.

O
Legend
Legend
O
I read about this story in a couple of different places, and based off those, I would agree with you, Vers. It seems like he just needs to suck it up and laugh with the rest of his team. Pranks are fun...

Except when they're not. Lemmy mentioned he read somewhere that this has been a continuous thing since he joined the team. If that's the case, then it's a little different. Add this onto his alleged struggles on the field, and I could definitely understand his freaking out.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
V
Legend
Legend
V
You both could be right. I don't know enough about the situation to speak w/an informed voice. I am just thinking that this guy has some deep-rooted issues that perhaps entice others to typecast him as "The Big Weirdo."

Is that kind? Caring? Compassionate? Tolerant? No, not at all. However, the locker room has always been a place where guys carry around long needles and you better have very thick skin. If you don't, you won't survive. It's part of the game, man.

D
Legend
Legend
D
Is this guy not 6-6, 305 lbs? Why doesn't he just pound the crap out of someone? What's the worst thing that happens, you hurt your hand or get a black eye? I remember playing in high school and we had an under-skilled QB who thought he was the the real deal. He called a play in the huddle and our RG (I played C) missed it and asked me what was called. When I told him, the QB grabbed my facemask and gave it an evil twist, said "nobody talks in the huddle but me!" so I slammed my palm into his facemask and nearly knocked him down. A couple guys behind me started punching me and we nearly had an in-team riot on the field, in the middle of a game - lol. Glory-boy QB never laid a hand on me again though. Never spoke to me again either, which was fine. He was a richard. There's only one way to deal with a bully.

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Quote:

No, not at all. However, the locker room has always been a place where guys carry around long needles...

I'm fighting not to turn this thread into one of those kinda threads but... come on man!! Don't make it so easy!!

[Linked Image]
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Oddly enough being 6'6" 305 doesn't really guarantee you an advantage in these locker rooms, especially with other linemen.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
D
Legend
Legend
D
Quote:

Oddly enough being 6'6" 305 doesn't really guarantee you an advantage in these locker rooms, especially with other linemen.

I get that, but it gives you a fighting chance. The thing with bullies is, there's no placating them. They have to be confronted, and it usually just takes one incident where the bullied individual doesn't back down from a confrontation for the whole abusive relationship to dissipate. They find an easier target. What you don't do, is throw some sissy fit with your lunch tray and stomp off in a huff. Its weak.

Legend
Legend
he probably "came out" to someone, and the rest of the team found out.. my guess at least.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
B
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
B
Sooo, you're in effect blaming Martin for this... not all people respond to bullying or teasing or mocking or whatever like you might - and the post below yours is inferring that he's gay.

Great board.

"If it weren't for my horse, I wouldn't have spent that year in college"
GO ROCKETS
Legend
Legend
Quote:

Sooo, you're in effect blaming Martin for this... not all people respond to bullying or teasing or mocking or whatever like you might - and the post below yours is inferring that he's gay.

Great board.

just my thought.. and dont worry.. i dont post on here like I use to anyway..

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
D
Legend
Legend
D
Quote:

We aren't talking about a kid here - Martin is a grown man, and yes, I expect him to respond to a bullying situation like a grown man. Children do better than he did in worse situations every day, everywhere. He needs to grow a pair, imo.

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Quote:

he probably "came out" to someone, and the rest of the team found out.. my guess at least.

Eh, I kinda doubt it. Especially now that he's away from the team, usually rumors like that leak pretty quickly.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-foot...ely-by-dolphins

Richie Incognito suspended indefinitely by Dolphins
By Will Brinson | NFL Writer
November 3, 2013 11:34 pm ET

A large portion of Sunday's NFL news cycle was devoted to Jonathan Martin's situation with the Dolphins. Martin left the team last week, but Sunday morning CBS Sports NFL Insider Jason La Canfora reported that Dolphins guard Richie Incognito was the "ring leader" of the treatment that drove him away. Sunday night La Canfora reported Incognito was told by the Fins he'd been suspended indefinitely.

Jason La Canfora ✔ @JasonLaCanfora
Dolphins have informed Richie Incognito he is suspended indefinitely for his treatment of teammate Jonathan Martin

“The Miami Dolphins have suspended Richie Incognito for conduct detrimental to the team," Miami said in a statement. "We believe in maintaining a culture of respect for one another and as a result we believe this decision is in the best interest of the organization at this time. As we noted earlier, we reached out to the NFL to conduct an objective and thorough review. We will continue to work with the league on this matter."

The Dolphins announced on Sunday they were investigating what happened after being informed by Martin's representation of allegations for player misconduct.

This was odd considering that a few hours earlier on Sunday the Dolphins released a statement that any accusations of "bullying are based on speculation."

Shortly after that Incognito went on a Twitter rant against various media outlets, alleging they were dragging his name through the mud and "slandering" him.

It remains to be seen what the outcome of the investigation will be, but Incognito being suspended indefinitely certainly doesn't bode well for the way the Dolphins perceive his role in the Martin issue.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

Legend
Legend
I heard a little about this, from what I heard is that people are going to be "shocked" when the news comes out of what was going on in Miami... will be interesting to follow.

yebat' Putin
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Sounds like Incognito should maybe go incognito for a while till this is cleared up.

#gmstrong

Live, Love, Laugh
A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
Im curious on the details. I can imagine the mental toughness needed to get to the NFL. It has to be pretty serious to make a man just walk away.

BpG Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Martin sounds like a big baby. A grown man who can't stick up for himself and runs to the media. God it's sickening how soft American men are sometimes.

A 6'6 300+lb man being "bullied"

OK BRO

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Quote:

Martin sounds like a big baby. A grown man who can't stick up for himself and runs to the media. God it's sickening how soft American men are sometimes.

OK BRO

wow you have a small mind. your post is sickening.

bullying is serious, and just because a man is big doesn't mean he can't get bullied.

i am appalled

BpG Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Quote:

OK BRO

bullying is serious, and just because a man is big doesn't mean he can't get bullied.

i am appalled

haha that's ok, you're entitled to your opinion. You can call it what you want, but the NFL is a tough guys game and that won't change. No one likes soft players and no one likes a rat.

I can't post it here but deadspin just posted an article about Incognitos dad posting on a message board that Martin was a drug user and tried to commit suicide multiple times. That his issues have been long documented since college. So it would appear he has some mental issues if any of that is true.

Obviously message board post aren't to be taken seriously, but it's something to watch.

L
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
L
Quote:

OK BRO

My wife bullies me all the time and I am 6'3 300+lb. does that count?

In seriousness I think that he was put in the position that he felt he would lose is livelihood if he stuck up for him self. This probably forced him to do things that he normally wouldn't do (stay quite) which caused him to snap.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
I agree. Plus, it's not like the guy who was suspended is a 145# punt returner or something. Incognito is a big, powerful man, with a history of violence.

There is a lot going on here. Some of the text messages captured are said to be of a racial and threatening nature. Let's face it, even for a 300# man, Incognito would be a handful. Plus, the guy has been a lunatic throughout his career. he seemed to have changed, but perhaps not.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/992163...ution-teammates

An NFL Players Association statement that no "formal investigation" has been launched against Miami Dolphins guard Richie Incognito as it relates to harassment of teammate Jonathan Martin is directly related to the failure of Martin to file a formal complaint, sources told ESPN.

Martin has not filed a formal complaint because he fears retribution, primarily from Incognito, sources told ESPN.

Martin left the team earlier in the week after an incident.

However, sources tell ESPN that the matter is absolutely under review and preliminarily identifies Incognito as an alleged offender in multiple incidents of possible harassment and bullying over the past two seasons, with Martin not the only victim.

Incognito took to Twitter on Sunday, stating that he wants his "name cleared." He called the reports "false speculation" and "slander" and said ESPN was hiding behind sources "who are not man enough to put their name behind the BS you report."

@AdamSchefter Enough is enough If you or any of the agents you sound off for have a problem with me, you know where to find me #BRINGIT

— Richie incognito (@68INCOGNITO) November 3, 2013
Sources told ESPN that one of the significant allegations being reviewed is that Incognito got Martin to contribute $15,000 to help finance a trip to Las Vegas by a group of Dolphins last summer, even though Martin preferred not to travel with the group.

Rather than go, Martin simply gave Incognito the $15,000, sources told ESPN, fearing the consequences if he did not hand over the money.

One source said there are other instances of intimidation, captured in text messages and at least one demeaning voice mail. Martin's recent reported text communications with Incognito that indicated he did not hold the guard responsible for his absence also were sent in the same spirit of fearing retribution, sources told ESPN.

The Dolphins are trying to put out the fire behind the scenes. Coach Joe Philbin, who said he takes bullying quite seriously, was unsuccessful in an effort to persuade Martin's father, Gus, to issue a joint statement that the team and the family will work together to resolve the issues, sources told ESPN.

The Dolphins did issue a statement Sunday morning, refuting the reports of bullying and claiming that there is open communication between the team and Martin.

"The Miami Dolphins, including Coach Joe Philbin and Jonathan's teammates, have been in communication with Jonathan and his family since his departure from the club and continue to be in contact," the Dolphins said in the statement. "Our primary concern for Jonathan is his overall health and well-being. As an organization, we take any accusations of player misconduct seriously. The notion of bullying is based on speculation and has not been presented to us as a concern from Jonathan or anyone else internally. The reports that the NFLPA is investigating our players are inaccurate.

"Additionally, the NFL offered its assistance during this time, which we appreciated and gladly accepted. We will continue to make Jonathan's health and well-being a focus as we do with all of our players."

Martin's father and mother, Jane-Howard Martin, were not pleased with the suggestion from one high-ranking Dolphins official that Incognito is getting a bum rap and that Martin has been unable to discern the difference between traditional hazing and real workplace abuse.

When Martin returns to the Dolphins, or football, remains in question. He certainly wants to, but not under the same work conditions that have existed in the Dolphins organization, sources told ESPN. He has been under psychiatric care and counseling.

The Dolphins must make a decision by Tuesday at 4 p.m. ET on whether to carry Martin on the active roster, which means he would get paid, or place him on the non-football illness list, which means he might not get paid and would potentially lose service time that counts toward being a vested veteran eligible for post-career benefits.

Martin's attorneys and the union are monitoring his roster status, and Martin wants assurance that if and when he does return, it will be a safe workplace environment.

An NFL spokesman said the league is always interested in information that would violate the league's workplace policies.

L
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
L
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OK BRO

i am appalled

haha that's ok, you're entitled to your opinion. You can call it what you want, but the NFL is a tough guys game and that won't change. No one likes soft players and no one likes a rat.

I can't post it here but deadspin just posted an article about Incognitos dad posting on a message board that Martin was a drug user and tried to commit suicide multiple times. That his issues have been long documented since college. So it would appear he has some mental issues if any of that is true.

Obviously message board post aren't to be taken seriously, but it's something to watch.

I read an article that Incognito got Martin to put in $15,000 on his las vegas trip which is pretty crazy.

Also if he has mental issues does that make him soft??

M
Legend
Legend
M
Incognito is a piece of garbage and his long history of incidents proves this. Add this nonsense to the list. I could care less what some poster who could be his dad has to say in his defense.

Again, a piece of garbage.

Tackles are tackles.
BpG Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

I agree. Plus, it's not like the guy who was suspended is a 145# punt returner or something. Incognito is a big, powerful man, with a history of violence.

There is a lot going on here. Some of the text messages captured are said to be of a racial and threatening nature. Let's face it, even for a 300# man, Incognito would be a handful. Plus, the guy has been a lunatic throughout his career. he seemed to have changed, but perhaps not.

Go to his twitter, he is clearly off the reservation. Tweeting at ESPN and Schefter and anyone who posts about him. I'm not saying he isn't crazy, all I'm saying is, he is claiming they forced him to pay for a 15k Vegas trip he didn't go on. How any grown man would say "yeah ok" is beyond me.

Quote:

His entire time in college was one long off the field incident, he got kicked off two college teams. He's regularly been one of the top contender's for NFL Dirtiest Player, voted on by current players, he recently finished second to Suh in the latest voting. He punched out a security guard at a hotel in Miami just this past offseason.

http://tracking.si.com/2013/08/21/richie-incognito-punched-security-guard/

Quote:

After a Rams field goal in the first quarter, he was flagged for a 15-yard fighting penalty that nearly took precious points off of the board for his team. When the cameras cut to new head coach Jim Haslett on the sideline, it didn’t take a professional lip reader to figure out what he was saying to himself.

Haslet mouthed very clearly: "What is wrong with this mother****er?"

Incognito’s problems go back farther than just yesterday. After becoming the first freshman to ever start on Nebraska’s offensive line, he was kicked off of the team and out of the school when a fight at a party resulted in assault charges. It was the culmination of several incidents that season.

Incognito was then given a second chance at the University of Oregon, but was again booted out of school for behavior problems before he ever played a single down.

When he was drafted by the Rams in the third round of the 2005 draft, Incognito held out for a large signing bonus despite the fact that he hadn't suited up for a football game in more than two years. He then used the signing bonus to buy 2006 BMW 750, in which he had 22 TV screens installed. Twenty-two.

All sounds like exactly the right person and attitude you'd like on a team that's trying to turn its season around, no?

If he ever wants to get out of Haslett’s doghouse, Incognito better start living up to his name for the first time in his life.

http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/therundown/2008/10/haslett_on_incognito_what_is_w.php

Quote:

Incognito, a 6-foot-3, 300-pound junior from Glendale, Ariz., was a first-team All-Big 12 selection last year by The Associated Press. He has one season of eligibility left.

The Cornhuskers suspended him indefinitely for what coach Bill Callahan called repeated violations of team rules.

In February, Incognito was charged with three counts of assault stemming from a fight at a party. He was found guilty of one misdemeanor assault charge after a three-day trial in June and paid a $500 fine.

Another charge was dismissed and he was found innocent of the third.

In the spring of 2003, former Nebraska coach Frank Solich suspended Incognito for unspecified reasons. Incognito was reinstated and went on to start all 13 games last season.

As a freshman in 2002, he was ejected for fighting from the Huskers' game against Penn State, then sat out the first half against Iowa State game the next week.

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2012-11...ssary-roughness

Quote:

He was the team’s most penalized player in 2011, but his issues with extracurricular shenanigans date back to his days at Nebraska, where he was suspended from the football team for various disciplinary issues (his three assault charges stemming from a university party in 2004 are batched into those “disciplinary issues”).

And after Sunday’s season opener against the Texans, Incognito was allegedly up to his old tricks. Houston defensive lineman Antonio Smith told reporters after the game:

“ A dirty player being let to play dirty … Ricky Incognito. Everything that’s illegal that can be done on the football field he does it, but mainly he was hitting people after the play, sliding down on your leg grabbing your ankle and trying to twist to break your ankle and he was doing it right in front of the referees and he was still in the game.”

There’s video of the alleged attempted ankle breaking in question, and it occurs in the second quarter. Following a Miami fumble, Incognito can be seen clutching Smith’s leg, with Smith repeatedly attempting to kick Incognito off of him.

In short, he's an ass on and off the field, he's probably had more players accuse him of deliberately trying to injure them than any other in the NFL. Darnell Dockett, who himself is dirty as hell, has repeatedly stated that Incognito is the dirtiest player he's ever faced, that the guy is always trying to twist ankles, poke eyes and more.....he's not a guy you want to be a role model for younger players.

I'm not saying Incognito is a good guy. I'm saying how many countless rookies deal with this and he full on freaks out and leaves the team. There is something more to this.

Reading a lot about Martin being Gay as well.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...artin-in-miami/

Quote:

More and more details are emerging regarding the circumstances surrounding tackle Jonathan Martin’s departure from the Dolphins. And the situation demonstrates how mean and unrelenting an NFL locker room can be.

According to Alex Marvez of FOX Sports, Martin’s exit came after “persistent bullying and teasing” from some of his teammates.

Per Marvez, Martin has taken a personal leave of absence to spend time with his family.

The situation came to a head this week, but Martin previously had “tried dealing with a slew of indignities that crossed into personal and family insults.” Marvez writes that the Dolphins knew that “cruel actions” of some teammates “went well beyond the customary hazing.”

The NFLPA reportedly is monitoring the situation, and the union has inquired about the treatment of Martin.

While inappropriate and unacceptable, it’s hardly uncommon. Last year, Giants defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul threw cornerback Prince Amukamara into a cold tub, apparently because of the perception among veterans that Amukamara was soft.

Incidents like this make it hard to believe that the NFL locker room is ready to accept an openly gay teammate.

P
PDR Offline
Legend
Legend
P
Both he and Incognito sound like they have some mental problems.

If there's a racial component to it as has been said, Incognito's career is probably over. That's a serious liability.

This Martin does seem like he needs to man up a bit. What beyond a legitimate threat of physical harm would lead one to drop $15,000?

BpG Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OK BRO

i am appalled

I read an article that Incognito got Martin to put in $15,000 on his las vegas trip which is pretty crazy.

Also if he has mental issues does that make him soft??

Not at all, it just makes him unstable. Which is an entirely different thing.

Legend
Legend
Quote:

OK BRO

Right, assuming incognito was the only bully. Reports are saying he was the ring leader of a group of guys giving him a hard time.

So let's say the whole offensive line dislikes you just for being a rookie, black, from a MAC school, whatever. They threaten you, they belittle you, they intimidate you, they beat on you, and who knows what else...how are you going to fight them all? And if you do fight back, the coaches see it and warn you that these are your family and fighting them isn't cool. That then makes you look like the guy that's out of control. And if you were to tell any of the coaches of the behavior, you're a "rat".

I obviously wasn't there and we haven't read through what this group did to Martin, but don't tell me Martin is weak and an unworthy teammate because you don't know what he was going through. Come on, Martin is a tough dude. You don't get to be an NFL offensive lineman without knowing how to be a tough guy.

The "if you stand up to a bully they'll stop" works but not all the time, especially if you're outnumbered 5-to-1.

I'm not saying Martin did the right thing, he shouldn't have left the team, but he had to have felt he had no other option. But sure, go ahead and judge him all you want.

Men and women get bullied all the time and not just in high school. If a boss was bullying somone at an office and the worker walked out, are they soft too? Should the worker punch the boss?

[Linked Image]

“...Iguodala to Curry, back to Iguodala, up for the layup! Oh! Blocked by James! LeBron James with the rejection!”
P
PDR Offline
Legend
Legend
P
There's a difference between 'standing up to a bully' and saying 'No, I'm not giving you $15,000.'

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
let's stop the "he should have, he could have" talk

unless you've been bullied in your adult life before, you don't have a right to an opinion on the "he should have, he could have" talk

BpG Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

There's a difference between 'standing up to a bully' and saying 'No, I'm not giving you $15,000.'

Unless you're at gunpoint.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Jonathan Martin Leaves Dolphins After "Incident"

Link Copied to Clipboard