Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Medmann Offline OP
1st String
OP Offline
1st String
I thought you Clowns had this one in the bag but somehow you managed to find a way to lose it anyway. Enjoy the division basement Clownies & good luck in the draft, the loss did help you there I suppose. Just remember your age old mantra "There's always next year"!

P
PDR Offline
Legend
Legend
P
If a lonely person so desperate for attention that they post on rival message boards, (yet so gripped by fear that they only do so in favorable conditions) posts smack , and it isn't responded to, does it make a sound?

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I had a turkey sandwich today, it was amazing. Threw on some provolone cheese, and a splash of A1. What did everyone else eat today?

#brownsgoodkarma
Legend
Legend
I posted this earlier in another thread. After the game, a 20minute start to finish meal for 3 of broiled round steak with a light garlic pepper crust, frozen peas and a mixed green salad. Then we put the tree up.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
K
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
K
I had straight tuna from a can with Tabasco. It was awful but had protein. Trying to get at least 90 grams without murdering my tastebuds.

I'm surprised A1 and provolone go together. Haven't had a sandwich in months, gonna grab one today.

Quote:

I posted this earlier in another thread. After the game, a 20minute start to finish meal for 3 of broiled round steak with a light garlic pepper crust, frozen peas and a mixed green salad. Then we put the tree up.

Worst part about thailand: Barely any beef. I'd punch a ladyboy in the (??) for a steak.

Last edited by Kingcob; 12/09/13 08:43 AM.
D
Legend
Legend
D
Three eggs, scrambled. A small bowl of oatmeal to get some carbs in and I had a donut.

Legend
Legend
A1 on a turkey sandwich? I had never considered that before.. interesting.

yebat' Putin
O
Legend
Legend
O
I'm on the west coast, so I was at church for the first time in 5 years (long story that... another time) during the game. My gf and I and another couple went out for brunch at a nice place. I had a breakfast burrito that was pretty good. I caught the end of the game on Redzone on a TV across the way from our table. I ended up having a beer and two Moscow mules when I saw what unfolded at the end of the game.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
O
Legend
Legend
O
Quote:

If a lonely person so desperate for attention that they post on rival message boards, (yet so gripped by fear that they only do so in favorable conditions) posts smack , and it isn't responded to, does it make a sound?

I see it the other way around. Soon he'll be gone.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
P
PDR Offline
Legend
Legend
P
I figured he'd already be at this point.

Shouldn't he be focusing on the Cyclones?

Legend
Legend
Quote:

A1 on a turkey sandwich? I had never considered that before.. interesting.

I may have to try that... i usually do ranch... of course i put ranch on almost everything....

<><

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
j/c

Dinner tonight was baked venison (last year's deer), baked potatoes, and corn from our garden.

Good stuff.

We're out of deer now. I failed so far this year. Still have 4 days in January though - muzzled loader.........and I could still bow hunt, but dang, just sitting in a tree this time of year..........you get cold. Quick!

Medmann Offline OP
1st String
OP Offline
1st String
I forgot to mention a big shout out to Cincinnati Moeller who won the Div.I State High School football championship beating Cleveland Mentor. That's the second state championship in a row for Moeller!

Go Big Moe!!

Legend
Legend
I let my son pick supper.....Elvis French toast. It's a French toast sandwich with peanut butter and bananas....sprinkled with powdered sugar and cinnamon, then topped with blueberries. Not the healthiest meal in the world, but it's good to have fun like that once in a while. Supposedly it was one of Elvis' favorites.

- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
A
Legend
Legend
A
Quote:

We're out of deer now. I failed so far this year. Still have 4 days in January though - muzzled loader......

I just re-read this. I did not mean "muzzled loader".........obviously. I meant muzzle loader. Black powder.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I didn't get out during shotgun.Having back and leg issues again.Hope to have them fixed up by black powder time.Go to a neurologist in the morning.Hope he can find out what's going on.

N
Legend
Legend
N
Quote:

I let my son pick supper.....Elvis French toast. It's a French toast sandwich with peanut butter and bananas....sprinkled with powdered sugar and cinnamon, then topped with blueberries. Not the healthiest meal in the world, but it's good to have fun like that once in a while. Supposedly it was one of Elvis' favorites.

could have sworn you were supposed to drizzle with honey for the Elvis treatment.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
I think it's just syrup. We didn't have any, so we used the blueberries.

- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Medmann Offline OP
1st String
OP Offline
1st String
Quote:

Quote:

I see it the other way around. Soon he'll be gone.

Soon he'll be gone? Yes, when football season is over like every year!
Actually I like that you Cleveland Clowns aren't responding to my posts, I don't have to read your lame & moronic comments.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
When does black powder season come in this year anyway?Will have to look that up.

A
Legend
Legend
A
Jan 4-7.

D
Legend
Legend
D
So the HR person here just sent out a memo that went to our customer list, all of them - and it's filled with spelling and grammar errors.

Legend
Legend
Quote:

Sew hour HR person hear just sen out an memo that weent to hour customers list, all of dem - and its filed wit spelings an grammaraticul errors.

I fixed it for ya

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
A
Legend
Legend
A
Quote:

So the HR person here just sent out a memo that went to our customer list, all of them - and it's filled with spelling and grammar errors.

I'm not following you here..........is it because I said "muzzled loader" the first time?

O
Legend
Legend
O
Soon you'll be gone, as in, when the Bengals lose, you'll drop off the face of the earth. This will happen soon.

I forgot I need to use the little words and and talk really slowly for some posters.

-PrplPplEater
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
If you haven't caught on yet, we're not responding to Medmann anymore.

S
Legend
Legend
S
Quote:

If you haven't caught on yet, we're not responding to Medmann anymore.

He's just so predictable, that's it's not fun anymore. I'm really disappointed.

Legend
Legend
So the Bengals went out last night with a chance to stake their claim as the best team in the division, as well as move into a spot where they could get a home playoff game.. and they got punched in the mouth... and I made a really good beef stew to watch the end of the game.

yebat' Putin
O
Legend
Legend
O
My parents flew into town (San Diego) on Saturday. They are currently living in the Cinci area, but we're from Cleveland. My parents may or may not be newly converted Bengals fans. They really don't follow any professional sports teams, so its kind of hard to tell if they're rooting for Cinci, or just sick of hearing about the Browns. Anyways, they were making fun of me for continuing to follow the Browns so closely, and then the Bengals go out and do THAT last night.

My bro-in-law made chili with veal in a crockpot. It was phenomenal.

-PrplPplEater
N
Legend
Legend
N
Quote:

My parents may or may not be newly converted Bengals fans. They really don't follow any professional sports teams, so its kind of hard to tell if they're rooting for Cinci

that makes them just like all the other Bengal fans

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Ha! Good point. You hear that Medmann?

...Echo...

-PrplPplEater
Medmann Offline OP
1st String
OP Offline
1st String
Quote:

So the Bengals went out last night with a chance to stake their claim as the best team in the division, as well as move into a spot where they could get a home playoff game.. and they got punched in the mouth... and I made a really good beef stew to watch the end of the game.

You Cleveland Clowns crack me up, you won't respond to my posts until after the Bengals lose then you all show up. Kinda laughable reading smack about the Bengals losing ONE game from a fan whose team has just lost 7 in a row.

Rookie
Rookie
Don't worry Medman, this is the same fanbase who claimed Colt McCoy would have a career similar to Joe Montana because they were both short and in the WCO. Pretty optimistic bunch, those Stain fans.

M
All Pro
All Pro
M
Quote:

Don't worry Medman, this is the same fanbase who claimed Colt McCoy would have a career similar to Joe Montana because they were both short and in the WCO. Pretty optimistic bunch, those Stain fans.

Do you girls need a room?

"My opinions and feelings are mine and shall not be influenced by anyone....especially liberals."
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Quote:

Don't worry Medman, this is the same fanbase who claimed Colt McCoy would have a career similar to Joe Montana

And this is coming from someone who still has Carson Palmer as their user name.......DUH !!!!!!!!!!!!! He really took your team somewhere didn't he.Think about what you post before you do it so you don't make yourself look so stupid.

Legend
Legend
Quote:

this is the same fanbase who claimed Colt McCoy would have a career similar to Joe Montana because they were both short and in the WCO.

Yep, we had t-shirts made, wrote songs about it, started a Wikipedia page comparing the two.. I remember it well...

yebat' Putin
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk The Smack Shack How do you Clowns not beat the Pats?

Link Copied to Clipboard