OP Offline
1st String
WHO-DEY!!

R
Legend
Legend
R
Congrats.

Really impressed with the Bengals at the moment. Lost your two best defensive players and haven't skipped a beat. If that had happened to the Browns we would have collapsed.

I still think Dalton will be your undoing although he's played well recently.

J
Legend
Legend
J
One and done. Bank it.

R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
Agreed. Dalton is peaking at the wrong time.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Not to worry, Marvin won't end his streak this season. See you next year.

#gmstrong #gmlapdance
Medmann Offline OP
1st String
OP Offline
1st String
It's going to be the Bengals -vs- Bolts at PBS, I'll take that matchup. This is the Bengal's 3rd trip in a row to the playoffs & we are due to win one.

WHO-DEY!!

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
You only beat them by 7 less than a month ago.Better be glad that's who you got cause the other teams are gonna eat you up.Not to sure you won't be one and done as usual anyway.Dalton will choke.

D
Legend
Legend
D
Quote:

One and done. Bank it.

+ 1

Legend
Legend
Quote:

It's going to be the Bengals -vs- Bolts at PBS, I'll take that matchup. This is the Bengal's 3rd trip in a row to the playoffs & we are due to win one.

WHO-DEY!!

The Bengals got, BY FAR, the easiest draw in the entire playoffs getting to play the Bolts at home... if you were ever going to get out of the first round, this should be the year... but I'll believe it when I see it.

yebat' Putin
J
Legend
Legend
J
Quote:

Quote:

WHO-DEY!!

The Bengals got, BY FAR, the easiest draw in the entire playoffs getting to play the Bolts at home... if you were ever going to get out of the first round, this should be the year... but I'll believe it when I see it.

No doubt, when I saw that I realized this might not be a one and done. They get a warm weather team, who lucked out getting in the playoffs, and it's going to be cold and snowy in Cincinnati. Can't get luckier than that. If they can't beat San Diego, they are mentally weaker than I think they are.

Once they hit a real team, or have to play on the road. They are done.

Legend
Legend
Quote:

Once they hit a real team, or have to play on the road. They are done.

Their second game, if they win, is in Foxboro....

yebat' Putin
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
And if they lose you will not hear a sound out of the Bungle people on here till they win a game next year.

S
Legend
Legend
S
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Serves your dumb asses right for trolling another team's message board.

Good riddance.

January 6th, 1991. Last BengLOLs playoff win. Pathetic.

Zero championships.

U mad?

J
Legend
Legend
J
Quote:

One and done. Bank it.

M
All Pro
All Pro
M
Quote:

One and done. Bank it.

What she said.

"My opinions and feelings are mine and shall not be influenced by anyone....especially liberals."
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Quote:

Not to sure you won't be one and done as usual anyway.Dalton will choke.

I need to play the Lottery....Not really,everyone knew this would happen except Bungle fans.LMAO

Medmann Offline OP
1st String
OP Offline
1st String
The Bengals just got beaten by the better team today. The Chargers were more fired up & Dalton played poorly today so that's the way it goes.

Am I disappointed yes, mad no. We had a good season, won the division & have made the playoffs 3 years in a row, the complete opposite of your sad Cleveland Clowns who by the way have not won a playoff game since 1992 which is equally pathetic. You Cleveland Clowns have not even MADE the playoffs in 13 years & you are talking about the Bengals being pathetic? Pardon me while I laugh.

Have a good offseason Cleveland Clowns fans & good luck in the draft, you will need it.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Bengals beat themselves today.

#gmstrong #gmlapdance
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Bungles make the playoffs and that is their Super Bowl.Let's not make fun of their one and done to much every year even though they will be watching the real Super Bowl from the sofa,just like us.All their season is,is they play one more game than us.Results are the same.Watching someone else play the Big One. Poor Medgirl Poor Medgirl indeed.

Legend
Legend
I just saw this on a bungles forum:

Quote:

Texans want out of their #1, trade them our 1st, Andy Dalton and a 3rd and take Bridgewater or Bortles.

Those fans are brilliant, I tell you.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
S
Legend
Legend
S
Quote:

I just saw this on a bungles forum:

Quote:

Texans want out of their #1, trade them our 1st, Andy Dalton and a 3rd and take Bridgewater or Bortles.

Those fans are brilliant, I tell you.

Sooooo Washington gives up a king's ransom for #2/RG3, and Houston is going to give up number 1 for the 20-something pick, a crappy QB, and a 3rd rounder?

Morons.

We should counter that trade and offer Houston Weeden, Willis McGahee, and our 4th roun pick for their pick...

S
Legend
Legend
S
Quote:

The Bengals just got beaten by the better team today. The Chargers were more fired up & Dalton played poorly today so that's the way it goes.

Am I disappointed yes, mad no. We had a good season, won the division & have made the playoffs 3 years in a row, the complete opposite of your sad Cleveland Clowns who by the way have not won a playoff game since 1992 which is equally pathetic. You Cleveland Clowns have not even MADE the playoffs in 13 years & you are talking about the Bengals being pathetic? Pardon me while I laugh.

Have a good offseason Cleveland Clowns fans & good luck in the draft, you will need it.

We've won a playoff game sooner than you have, and we didn't have football.

Seriously dude, just stop while you're ahead. This isn't a good look.

Dalton: 1 TD in 3 playoff games. WOW.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Quote:

have not won a playoff game since 1992 which is equally pathetic

The Browns last playoff win was 15 years ago....The Bungles haven't won a playoff game in 23 years ,so is that even more pathetic?......Man Medgirl......Stop making yourself look so stupid.........Think before you start flapping your gums about something.Oh and guess what team will be watching the Super Bowl from the sofa too?The One and Done Bungles.

D
Legend
Legend
D
Quote:

Dalton played poorly today so that's the way it goes.

Post-season Andy Dalton Meltdown is as sure/guaranteed as the sun rising and setting. Watching him blow it is in the realm of "priceless". That fumble of his...

N
Legend
Legend
N
so, which is worse:

Tony Romo - will keep you in an important game until late in the 4th, when he'll rip your heart out to lose it.

or

Andy Dalton - you'll be so far out of an important game that you won't care what happens in the 4th quarter

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Always talk a good game while you can. Gonna need some coaches as well.

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
D
Legend
Legend
D
Romo for the simple fact he's getting paid very hefty by that there Jerry Jones ha ha ha...

It might be mean of me to confess, but I like it when Dallas chokes in some form/fashion cause I despise Jerry Jones.

N
Legend
Legend
N
Quote:

Romo for the simple fact he's getting paid very hefty by that there Jerry Jones ha ha ha...

It might be mean of me to confess, but I like it when Dallas chokes in some form/fashion cause I despise Jerry Jones.

that is fine and dandy, just remember that the one good thing about the Cowboys is that they hate the Steelers too

#gmstrong
Medmann Offline OP
1st String
OP Offline
1st String
You Cleveland Clowns crack me up, you're not going to respond to my posts that is until AFTER the Bengals lose then you all show up.

The difference between the Bengals & Browns is that next season the Bengals will hit the ground running & you will be beginning yet another rebuilding year with a new quarterback & yet another head coach if you can find one that is willing to come to Cleveland.

The Bengals had 11 Wins, Undisputed AFC North champions & a perfect home regular season record. You Cleveland Clowns would be in 7th heaven if you had that record. It's baffling why we haven't won a playoff game in the last 3 years but at least we MAKE the playoffs every year & we'll win one sooner than you Clowns will.

*Just a reminder - "the Cleveland Browns are the ONLY team in the NFL who have never played in or hosted a Super Bowl"

Nuff Said.

Legend
Legend
There you go again bragging about losing a Super Bowl

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
What's everyone having to eat for Super Bowl?????

Legend
Legend
We're going with an American theme this year, featuring a gourmet hot dog bar. Haven't decided on the sides yet.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
S
Legend
Legend
S
Quote:

*Just a reminder - "the Cleveland Browns are the ONLY team in the NFL who have never played in or hosted a Super Bowl"

Nuff Said.

Way to tailor you're argument. What does coming in second place, or simply being the city picked to play the game have anything to do with it?

Only in Cincinnati would they take credit for second place, LOL.

Zero championships buddy. Glass houses. You're on a Browns board running smack when your own team has never finished higher than second place.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
That's why we are ignoring him cause he says the same thing over and over and over and over...What are you having to chow down on for the Super Bowl?

A
Legend
Legend
A
Quote:

That's why we are ignoring him cause he says the same thing over and over and over and over...What are you having to chow down on for the Super Bowl?

We haven't made our plans yet. Shoot, I don't even know if we'll have a party here, or go somewhere else. However, I don't like to have a big "meal" thing. Light, snacky stuff you can munch on all afternoon and evening without getting too full. That's what I want. We'll see what happens.

S
Legend
Legend
S
Quote:

I don't think I'm doing anything. I might just order a pizza or something. I've said it a few times, I'm not a big super bowl guy.

I do like the matchup though.

C
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
C
Thinking- for a smaller group of us (five people max) of keeping it a bit lighter and easier. Just making some homemade guacamole and sour cream for tortilla chips, maybe some roasted red pepper hummus with pretzels. I mean it beats the hell out of store-bought.

Not sure what I'd do for a main course type of deal. Like I feel like I'd be half-assing it just making tacos to go with the chips and fresh dips, but what the hell else would be different yet fit?

Politicians are puppets, y'all. Let's get Geppetto!

Formerly 4yikes2yoshi0
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk The Smack Shack The division belongs to the Bengals!!

Link Copied to Clipboard