C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Quote:

Quote:

You cannot hire a coach that bases his offense on an air raid/Air Coryell, not give him a QB and expect him to win.

pat shurmur won more games with less talent.

not really feeling that excuse.

Not in his first year. They both had the same record in their first year. I would also say Shurmy had a better QB in Colt than we had in JC/The Flip.

The Air Coryell is live or die by a quality QB and we just didn't have one.

M
Legend
Legend
M
There is still a chance for this to be changed, or ultimately wrong from the reports we've seen. Jay Glazer is reporting that Chud asked to move a meeting up w/ Browns's brass to tonight... we'll get confirmation soon...

Tackles are tackles.
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Quote:

this is BS!!! I'm a little hot right now...

Chud is a good coach.

I actually have major doubts about Chud and always have, but still think it is BS. jimmy's and mike thought he was up to the challenge a year ago, but now he isn't???? They are either correct that hiring Chud was such a huge mistake ( their mistake) that he has to let go now (probably what it is in my opinion) or this is a knee jerk emotional reaction by an owner. Either way it isn't good.

No way these guys lure a quality HC candidate like O'Brien here.....we struck out with big time guys before settling on Chud last year, and I imagine we will strike out again this time before settling on a JM type of clown.

Against logic,the most effective armor is willful ignorance.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

There is still a chance for this to be changed, or ultimately wrong from the reports we've seen. Jay Glazer is reporting that Chud asked to move a meeting up w/ Browns's brass to tonight... we'll get confirmation soon...

He just wants to GTFO ASAP!!! Unhealthy, dysfunctional pit of doom.

Legend
Legend
J/C...

They're not seriously going after former patriots coordinators, are they?

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

J/C...

haven't we already tried for him several times in the past?

Blocking those who argue to argue, eliminates the argument.
M
Legend
Legend
M
Quote:

J/C...

Well, Lombardi is our Director of ......err, I mean General Manager.

Tackles are tackles.
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Probably some truth to that mutt. The guy never had a chance to succeed.......and I am someone who questioned if he ever could succeed in the beginning. This team is utter crap from the top down. I hoped Lerner leaving would help change that, but Jimmy seems every bit as incompetent as his predecessor if this is true.

Still holding out hope this is false, but it don't look good.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

J/C...

Obrien was Banners guy, McDaniel was Lombardis guy. Jim Schwartz has been brought up also.

Let's see, if I divorce my ok looking, loyal, friendly wife do I go get some ugly, cheating, Camel smoking whore?

B
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
B
Yeah... so? lol.

I'm just saying take a breath. Talking about his daddy, southern boys don't know football - just wait to see if it happens. Or drive to Berea and talk to him face to face.

"If it weren't for my horse, I wouldn't have spent that year in college"
GO ROCKETS
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I'd bet that Chud would be a HC next year if we cut him.

Blocking those who argue to argue, eliminates the argument.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Detroit has the weapons. I bet if that trio went there they are winners.

All Pro
All Pro
Quote:

Quote:

this is BS!!! I'm a little hot right now...

Chud is a good coach.

I actually have major doubts about Chud and always have, but still think it is BS. jimmy's and mike thought he was up to the challenge a year ago, but now he isn't???? They are either correct that hiring Chud was such a huge mistake ( their mistake) that he has to let go now (probably what it is in my opinion) or this is a knee jerk emotional reaction by an owner. Either way it isn't good.

No way these guys lure a quality HC candidate like O'Brien here.....we struck out with big time guys before settling on Chud last year, and I imagine we will strike out again this time before settling on a JM type of clown.

If Chud is fired nobody will come here.
Then Lombardi can get his guy Schwartz in here.
Sounds a lot like the same situation we just had with Shurmur and crew.
My guys. my guys, my guys.
Well. How about give "OUR GUYS" (you know, the players?) a chance to stay in the same system for more than a year or two?
It is a wonder they look like chickens with their heads cut off out on the field.
How much crap from 3 different philosophies is crammed in their heads?
Then we wonder why we have no guys out there that just let their natural players instincts kick in. And why they are "overthinking" their play.
Hmmm.

This is not rocket science.
STOP REBUILDING! NOW THERE IS A NOVEL IDEA....

Einstein could not even fathom the mathematical improbabilities of the Browns woes.
K
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
K
If this team fires Chud after just one year...i will just laugh...honestly....this has just gotten ridiculous!

We don't give anyone a chance....my god...this roster needs major overhauls at various positions....im talking 4 years at the very least is needed with the same coaching staff and fixing the roster...to much turnover here....

Firing Chud will be nothing but another long list of screw ups, knee-jerk reactions, and total idiocy on the part of this organization....its no wonder this team looks and plays like bumbling fools...no wonder the rest of the league laughs at us....

A
Legend
Legend
A
Quote:

Yeah... so? lol.

I'm just saying take a breath. Talking about his daddy, southern boys don't know football - just wait to see if it happens. Or drive to Berea and talk to him face to face.

Are you Maynard???? Dude I went to college with?

R
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
R
ok so let me get this straight.
We hire a new head coach, oc and dc. all new coaches.
We install a new offense scheme and a new defensive scheme.
We bring in some new def talent via FA.
We disreguard the off for the most part.
We draft basically all Def in the draft.
Trade away out 4th and 5th rounds pick in that draft and increase them to 3rd and 4th's.
season starts missing gordon and we have weeden at qb.
We trade away our 1st rnd pick from the year before being out best rb on the roster. we do not fill that position with a quality rb to fill the hole we just created.
weeden gets hurt and put Hoyer in.
Hoyer plays qb in a system the way it is supposed to be played. we win 2 games. and he gets hurt. out for year.
weeden gets put back in. he sucks again. we put campbell in and he basically sucks too.
the off system is designed to throw down field with quick decisions and getting rid of the ball fast. both bw and jc cannot seem to do.
because of this we have 3 and outs the def gets tired wdown the stretch of the game into the 4th qurater.
we BLAME the def for it failure to hold a lead.

Yeah i dont see it as chuds fault 100% maybe about 2-=25% s his fault and about 75-80% on the front office for not giving him the time for the new systems installed and not giving him the talent.
we do have talent and a pretty good chunk of it but the holes we need to be filled were obvious and t hat has been what has cost us games.

Chud does NOT deserve to be fired after 1 year.
if the circumstances were different like its his 3rd year and he had the talent where the holes are. then yes i would support it but thats not the case.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
In 2014??? I'll take that bet and give you 10:1 odds. The guy has had no success as a HC and his organization is willing to face a PR nightmare to rid themselves of him. He will be lucky to get an OC job next year, and have a chance to hopefully rebuild himself to the point were he can get another shot 3 or 4 years from now.

Legend
Legend
Uncertainty over Chudzinski angers players

http://espn.go.com/blog/cleveland-browns...ers-key-players

Cleveland Browns players reacted angrily to the mere notion that coach Rob Chudzinski could be fired following the team’s 4-12 season.

And when they spoke in the locker room after the season-ending loss to the Steelers, they weren’t even sure it would happen. As they spoke, there were only rumors about the possibility. By early evening, ESPN’s Chris Mortensen cited his sources in saying the decision was made and would be announced early this week.

The feelings of the players were evident, though.

“That’s ridiculous,” linebacker D'Qwell Jackson said.

“I’d be very surprised if they make a change,” tackle Joe Thomas said. “And disappointed.”

“I like coach Chud a lot,” said tight end Jordan Cameron. “He’s a great coach and he did a great job, and it’s his first year. I like the way he is. He’s a competitor and he’s a grinder.”

Cameron later added: “Guys deserve a chance to turn a program around and get things going, so (the possibility) is kind of shocking. I’m all for Chud and what he does, and support him 100 percent.”

Safety T.J. Ward, who could be a free agent, said the team believed in Chudzinski through the entire season.

“If we didn’t believe in him we wouldn’t have played for him,” Ward said. “You’d see a lot of rebelling and a lot of guys doing their own thing, and I don’t think that happened at all this year. It just didn’t happen the way we wanted it. When you have guys playing until the end of the season when there’s nothing to play for, you know you’ve got a good coach.”

Maybe not good enough, evidently.

Chudzinski showed little emotion about the possibility he could be replaced. Asked if he expected to be back, he said: "As far as I know."

He said he had no inkling that there was any front office dissatisfaction with his performance, and said over and over he would start this week making evaluations for next season.

“To start over again, it would be devastating, I think,” Thomas said.

“There’s reports saying that he won’t be back?” Jackson said. “Chud’s gonna be here for as long as he wants to. He’s a great head coach. That’s all I’ve got to say about that. I’m not answering any questions like that. That’s foolish, in my opinion. That’s not going to happen.”

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
“To start over again, it would be devastating, I think,” Thomas said.

I just wanted to secure this one as my next and maybe last sig on this board

#gmstrong

"Players come along at different points in time" - Ray Farmer
O
All Pro
All Pro
O
You guys and your agenda against the new front office! Just stop it!

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
This may boil down to non football issues. Merely a personal issue. Maybe Liitle Joe or Mikey feel disrespected or something. Maybe they fear theres more football knowledge on this staff than they have and cant stand it.

If Chud feels he cant really lead but rather do as the FO tyrants will I'm sure he'd want out anyway. Why stay if you cant make YOUR mark on the team?

Hit this out of the park boys or you are going to be booed right out of the Stadium!!!

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
people can call me whatever they want but I am 62 years old and been a Browns fan all my life.Since we came back in 99 they kept saying they had a 5 year plan in place.That was 14 years ago....14.......We are no farther along than we were back then as far as stability.
I saw a spark this year that I haven't seen in a while.I started to get a little excited about our team.I know the record doesn't show it,but we were in a lot of the games and at one time tied for 1st place.This crap of firing coaches before they even have a fair shot at giving us a winner is BS.
If they fire Chud,I don't know if I can support this team or root for them any more.They have taken the heart for football right out of me.They have drained me for even caring any more.
O.K. let the name calling begin of how I am not a true fan and how a true fan doesn't bail on their team.I don't care.
This front office seems to be content with being mediocre.You can't fire a coach after just one year !!!!!!

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
jc

http://espn.go.com/blog/cleveland-browns/post/_/id/2894/chudzinskis-dream-turns-into-nightmare

Chudzinski's dream turns into nightmare
December, 29, 2013
DEC 29
7:06
PM ET
By Pat McManamon | ESPN.com

Memo from the Cleveland Browns to their fans -- regarding the excitement over the hiring of Rob Chudzinski: Never mind.

Yes, the team that typically grinds up quarterbacks hit the Daily Double this season: It ground up a quarterback, and now it has ground up and spit out a coach -- after one season.

Good luck selling belief in the new hire.

ESPN’s Chris Mortensen at about 6 p.m. ET Sunday changed the chatter about Chudzinski’s future to hard news when he cited his sources and reported a decision had been made to fire Chudzinski and would happen early this week.

After one season.

Browns spokesman Zak Gilbert said the team would not say anymore than the statement it released in the fourth quarter. Said statement read: "Our focus is on the game today. We will not discuss any evaluation of the season until this upcoming week."

The statement of course only led to speculation mushrooming, the logic being if the Browns were going to stand by Chudzinski they would have, well, stood by him.

Instead they said they’d talk during the week.

Speculation will immediately fall on Penn State coach Bill O’Brien and New England offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels as the next coach -- both of whom are close associates of General Manager Mike Lombardi.

The Browns ship went nowhere this season, but to pin the blame on the coach is one of the ultimate scapegoat jobs in Browns history. There were failings up and down the organization.

Chudzinski had to start three quarterbacks. He had no second or third wideouts (Greg Little and Davone Bess). He had five running backs -- the most clever event of the week usually came when offensive coordinator Norv Turner tried to somehow explain the team’s running game.

The Browns lost seven in a row, but the same front office that touted this coaching staff as some sort of miracle workers traded draft picks, provided little from the draft and gave Bess a contract extension.

More than $20 million in salary cap space went unused, as the front office focus seemed to be on 2014 while the coaches and players tried to win every week.

Now it seems that less than a year after Joe Banner told the fans that he had his eye on Chudzinski for years, he decides he’s not worthy.

A person really runs out of words to describe the constant schlock the Cleveland Browns provide their fans.

There are times when a coach should be let go after one season. Chudzinski’s 4-12 mark is not good, and so is the seven-game losing streak that ended the season.

But this season’s follies can be shared.

That they won’t be is a sad reality about (alleged) NFL football in Cleveland.

Chudzinski talked about the Browns being his dream job when he was hired.

Little did he know how quickly it would turn into the nightmare after Christmas.

#gmstrong

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Alleged NFL Football

M
Legend
Legend
M
Dear Alex Mack and TJ Ward,

Run for your *#$&!^@ lives!

Tackles are tackles.
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Brother I don't blame anybody for jumping off this crap train. I don't know what else to do but root for the Browns so I'm stuck.......if you can then by all means get out while you still can...lol.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Brother I don't blame anybody for jumping off this crap train. I don't know what else to do but root for the Browns so I'm stuck.......if you can then by all means get out while you still can...lol.

Really...Who's going to stay when their time is up. They've been talking to
Haden early. Why bother? Would you stay were you Joe? Mack? Ward? The Ballboy?

From all accounts these guys are HOT!

Prospective draftees butts will pucker when we step up to the podium in April!!

Nobody in FA will give this hole a thought either.

Just plain sad....

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
http://www.ohio.com/sports/browns/marla-...ksEnabled=false

Marla Ridenour: Delusional, dysfunctional Browns poised to fire coach Rob Chudzinski
By Marla Ridenour
Beacon Journal sports columnist

Add This Published: December 29, 2013 - 08:36 PM

PITTSBURGH: A year ago, the Browns failed to land big-name coaches they pursued like Chip Kelly, Jon Gruden and Nick Saban.
Now they are apparently under the delusion they can lure a franchise-changing leader after giving his predecessor less than 12 months to begin to turn things around.
If the Browns relieve coach Rob Chudzinski of his duties today, as ESPN’s Chris Mortensen reported Sunday evening, it will illustrate the height of their arrogance, the cartoonish level of their dysfunction. They actually believe there’s a future NFL coaching star out there who wants to work with an owner under federal investigation and a CEO and general manager who have yet to prove they know anything about talent evaluation.
It will show owner Jimmy Haslam learned nothing from his days as minority owner of the Steelers, who pride themselves on continuity. The Browns can’t find a quarterback, so they use their coach as a scapegoat instead.

If Paul Brown were alive, he’d want his name removed from the team he founded.
A new coach would be the fifth to hold the Browns’ job in a seven-year span. Chudzinski would be the first one-and-done coach in Browns’ history. There have been five of those in the NFL in the last 10 years, according to the Elias Sports Bureau.
“If you’re intimately involved in the details of this thing, you see the progress we’re making. To start over again, it would be devastating, I think. You can’t always change head coaches, it doesn’t get it done,” Browns left tackle Joe Thomas said Sunday.
“You look around the league, everyone’s searching for the instant answer,” Browns quarterback Jason Campbell said. “This isn’t something that just happens. It’s something you have to work at, something you have to build.
“If the quarterback or a coach doesn’t have instant results, you get rid of guys. Back in the day, guys like Troy Aikman and Peyton Manning, their first year in the league they were 1-15 or (3-13) and they turn out to be Hall of Fame quarterbacks. You can never base things off one play or one season because the first year’s the hardest year.”
But that looks like what the Browns are foolishly poised to do.
With a 20-7 loss to the Steelers Sunday at Heinz Field, the Browns (4-12) set a franchise record with their seventh consecutive defeat to end the season and dropped 10 of their last 11. It was a step back from 2012, when the Browns finished 5-11 and fired coach Pat Shurmur.
If Haslam thinks he’s sending a message of accountability by firing Chudzinski, it’s coming with a side dish of hypocrisy. If accountability were so important, shouldn’t the Browns have dumped receivers Davone Bess and Greg Little during the season? Shouldn’t the front office be held responsible for a 2013 draft that failed to land any playmakers?
Tweets from Albert Breer from NFL.com and Ian Rapoport of NFL Network cited “effort and accountability issues” with Chudzinski’s players, criticism that surely came from the Browns’ front office. Thomas said he didn’t have a problem with Chudzinski in that regard.
“Down 17-0, you saw great effort this week right to the end,” Thomas said. “I think there was great accountability. That was one thing that we’re built on.”
According to ESPNCleveland.com, a sore point with Haslam was the 24-13 loss to the New York Jets on Dec. 22, when he felt the Browns quit.
While Chudzinski is certainly responsible for the Browns’ dizzying decline, dumping him after 16 games seems ridiculous. After Brian Hoyer went down with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee on Oct. 3, Chudzinski had no starting-caliber quarterback. After Trent Richardson was traded on Sept. 18, he had no starting-caliber running back. Receiver Josh Gordon and tight end Jordan Cameron were the only legitimate pass-catchers. After an off-season spent stocking the defense, the acquisitions underperformed.
Yet somehow this mess is all Chudzinski’s fault.
Speculation about Chudzinski’s future first surfaced Friday in a column by Dan Pompei of Bleacher Report, then on Sunday came a series of tweets from national NFL writers. Breer mentioned Penn State’s Bill O’Brien, a former New England Patriots offensive coordinator, and Patriots’ current offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels as top candidates.
That seemed to bear the fingerprints of Browns general manager Mike Lombardi, convinced he can recreate the Patriot Way after working with Bill Belichick in Cleveland. But O’Brien may be bound for the Houston Texans, who hold the No. 1 pick and have a respected owner in Bob McNair.
As recently as Nov. 13, CEO Joe Banner praised Chudzinski, saying, “I’m hard pressed to think that in nine weeks a first-time head coach can do any better or any more than he’s doing. I just think he’s doing an outstanding job.”
When Haslam introduced Chudzinski on Jan. 11, Haslam said the Browns talked to nine or 10 of the best coaches in the country and “came back with the best person to lead the Cleveland Browns to the kind of winning format that we want to have.” He said those in the business regarded Chudzinski as “one of the brightest, if not the brightest young mind in the business.”
Yet Chudzinski received no support when it came to personnel moves and apparently will get no patience from his bosses.
It appears that Haslam, Banner and Lombardi believe they can do better. The only hope of that would be to make the next coach a quasi-GM, power that Banner and Lombardi would never cede, or dip into the college ranks.
It would be a tough sell, even with two first-round draft choices next year and seven picks in the first four rounds. Few may considering dipping their toe in these waters of dysfunction, much less diving in.

#gmstrong

K
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
K
Quote:

Now it seems that less than a year after Joe Banner told the fans that he had his eye on Chudzinski for years, he decides he’s not worthy.

After Jimmy ripping people off on rebates/commiting mass fraud, it doesn't surprise me that he hired another backstabber in Banner. afterall, should we have expected less from someone with Jimmy's character? LOL!

M
All Pro
All Pro
M
Quote:

people can call me whatever they want but I am 62 years old and been a Browns fan all my life.Since we came back in 99 they kept saying they had a 5 year plan in place.That was 14 years ago....14.......We are no farther along than we were back then as far as stability.
I saw a spark this year that I haven't seen in a while.I started to get a little excited about our team.I know the record doesn't show it,but we were in a lot of the games and at one time tied for 1st place.This crap of firing coaches before they even have a fair shot at giving us a winner is BS.
If they fire Chud,I don't know if I can support this team or root for them any more.They have taken the heart for football right out of me.They have drained me for even caring any more.
O.K. let the name calling begin of how I am not a true fan and how a true fan doesn't bail on their team.I don't care.
This front office seems to be content with being mediocre.You can't fire a coach after just one year !!!!!!

Agree with this 100%. I have that sinking feeling in my stomach that I used to get when I knew a relationship wasn't going to work out. If the rumors are true it might be time to say "It's not me, Browns, it's you. It's completely and totally you."

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"One man's Bum is another man's Hobo" - Waterdawg
M
Legend
Legend
M
NFL Network's Albert Breer is reporting that a meeting with Chud and the FO is happening tonight. Maybe there is a chance he stays....

Tackles are tackles.
All Pro
All Pro
Quote:

NFL Network's Albert Breer is reporting that a meeting with Chud and the FO is happening tonight. Maybe there is a chance he stays....

For Cleveland Browns fans and the players. I sure hope he stays.
It seems A lot of people, myself included, are at the...
... " I am washing my hands of this once and for all" point.

Einstein could not even fathom the mathematical improbabilities of the Browns woes.
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Guy on NFL Network said earlier Chud wanted it moved up.....basically just wants it over with. I hope you are right but I imagine he will be let go tonight.

Legend
Legend
They better have someone ready to be hired if they fire chud

<><

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
First three paragraphs of Marlas piece are great but these narcissists wouldn't see that were they to read it.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
http://www.cleveland.com/pluto/index.ssf/2013/12/cleveland_browns_final_scribbl_5.html

12. Covering the Browns, I have been in a lot of postgame dressing rooms when players hear the coach will be fired. Never … and I mean NEVER … have I heard players so angry about the rumors -- and so strongly behind the coach -- as the players were after Sunday's game.

13. The usually unflappable D'Qwell Jackson was so upset, he could barely talk. Joe Thomas thought the idea of firing Chudzinski was outrageous. Jordan Cameron thought the coaches didn't receive enough credit for helping young players such as himself to develop. Alex Mack just seemed to think this was yet another bad idea from an organization that seems to be a think-tank for poor decisions.

14. I could see it in the eyes of Joe Thomas -- disbelief. It's that "not again" feeling when pondering the possibility of another head coach.

15. Players will usually say something nice about a coach on the hot seat. They'll speak in cliches. They'll keep it short, almost on auto-pilot. Not with the Browns Sunday. They were shocked that a coaching change is even being considered.

16. Jason Campbell made some interesting comment about how "everything happens instantly" in terms of people wanting immediate success from coaches and quarterbacks. He was not talking about himself, but about Chudzinski and the general NFL mentality.

17. Campbell didn't say it, but nowhere has the quest for instant gratification been more on display than Cleveland. Suppose the Browns fire Chudzinski. The next coach will be the fourth in six years. The Browns will have a new starting quarterback on opening day of 2014. He will be the 11th starter in 15 years.

18. If I were Chudzinski and asked to make a case for keeping my job, I'd start with the trades of the third and fourth rounders on draft day, 2013. Then I'd mention the Trent Richardson deal. I'd mention keeping the salary cap room -- the most in the league. I'd talk about how everything is pointing to 2014, and I deserve a chance to coach that team -- the team that this front office is building.

19. The front office has to take a big hit for this season, too. Not just because of the Waiting-Until-Next-Year approach to the draft, but the trade for Davone Bess was a mess. Top free agent Paul Kruger under-achieved at outside linebacker. Barkevious Mingo was very spotty. The rest of the draft yielded little. Their best signing was Desmond Bryant, and he missed the final four games because of heart problems.

20. You can make a case for firing a coach of a 4-12 team ending the season with a seven-game losing streak. But there are times when you need to say, "Hey, he's a young coach. He's our guy. Let's work with him and support him." But that's not what the Browns appear ready to do, if they look for their fourth coach in six years.

#gmstrong

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Alex Mack just seemed to think this was yet another bad idea from an organization that seems to be a think-tank for poor decisions.

Beautifully said. Also the last he'll be quoted as a Brown...

M
Legend
Legend
M
Quote:

Makes little sense that they would rush a meeting with Chud just to tell him his job is safe. That could be handled with a quick phone call telling him everything is fine, we'll meet later.

I sense Chud is toast.

The ineptness and dysfunction of this organization is fantastically remarkable.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
J/C....

Keep wondering how we can have the amount of pro bowlers on this team.... and look as bad as we do....

Who's responsible for that ? I'm not sure I care whether he stays or goes...

.Maybe the best thing for this team is for Haslam to sell due to implications... someone else buys the team... and we get rid of Banner and lombardi...

For some reason... I feel this FO is the same as the " 99 " FO..... Big names and no results...

I guess I can also give them all another chance.....Hell it's such a routine way of life for a Browns fan....

It is what it is....Don't have much emotion about it... out of our hands...as always..

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Wow, I don't think I've ever seen a more fired up article from Marla. Kudos to her, she's dead on the money with this one.

"Team Chemistry No Match for Team Biology" (Onion Sports Headline)
Page 6 of 24 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 23 24
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Report: Browns HC Rob Chudzinski’s Future In Doubt

Link Copied to Clipboard