Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
actually we are responding to a poster that noted the Manziel detractors were over 50 year old Browns fans that want OL and McCarron.

Being over 50, I take umbrage at that... I would take Manziel in a heartbeat

#gmstrong

A smart person knows what to say.

A wise person knows whether or not to say it.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

While taking a blocker fourth and a quarterback at No. 26 (or moving up to get one), it isn’t the flashy play.

Not flashy, nor "sexy", but if Robinson is still on the board, it's a solid pick. Take your choice of QB's available at #26 be it Jimmy G or ?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers...Socrates
Legend
Legend
Quote:

actually we are responding to a poster that noted the Manziel detractors were over 50 year old Browns fans that want OL and McCarron.

Being over 50, I take umbrage at that... I would take Manziel in a heartbeat

oh ok thanks, lol i missed that one

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
'Cleveland Browns should draft a quarterback but would be wise to run away from Johnny Manziel: Terry Pluto'

http://www.cleveland.com/pluto/index.ssf/2014/05/cleveland_browns_would_be_wise.html

By Terry Pluto, The Plain Dealer on May 05, 2014 at 6:15 PM, updated May 05, 2014 at 6:29 PM

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Do the Browns fans who want their team to draft Johnny Manziel really want Johnny Manziel?

Or are some of them -- remember, I wrote SOME -- just in love with the idea of Johnny Football playing in Cleveland?

For good reason, Browns fans long for their team to matter once again. They want to watch the orange helmets in prime time.

Manziel would immediately make that happen.

He's charismatic. He's fun to watch. He is great television.

And he was a terrific college quarterback.

But will it work in the NFL?

That question is why so much attention would be on the Browns if they draft Manziel.

The 5-foot-11 Manziel is so unconventional, so small -- yet, so appealing. As CNNSI's Peter King reports, experts are intrigued and divided about the quarterback.

But I still want no part of the Texas A&M product. Remember, I do want a quarterback later in the draft. The Browns must find a quarterback in this draft who can open the season behind Brian Hoyer and have the ability to eventually start.

But I'll pass on Manziel.

My primitive scouting report is that little quarterbacks who run around are asking to get hurt.

Greg Cosell of Yahoo Sports said it much better in a story he wrote for the website:

"You see a quarterback who creates his own problems with what appears to be a lack of understanding and discipline, and then once in a while he makes an unbelievable unstructured play.

"There's a sense that he makes it up as he goes, a shoot from the hip element that is so much fun and entertaining to watch. But you're not sure that will work in the NFL. Entertaining is great for fans and highlight shows ... but a QB cannot live on the edge, play randomly and be consistently successful against NFL defenses."

There always are exceptions.

Russell Wilson is about the same size. So is Drew Brees.

Let's look at a few stats dealing with quarterbacks running the ball:

1. In two years at Texas A&M, Manziel had 343 carries.

2. In his final two years at Baylor, Robert Griffin III had 328 carries.

3. In his final two college seasons, Russell Wilson had 222 carries.

Running the ball is such a huge part of Manziel's game. The same is true of RG3. Of course, RG3 ended up with a knee injury in college -- and another after his rookie NFL season.

In his rookie season, RG3 carried the ball 120 times. And he needed knee surgery. Last year, it was 85 times. And he was not close to the player that he was in his first season.

Russell has carried the ball 190 times in his two pro seasons. He is very smart about sliding and running out of bounds.

Can Manziel learn to do that?

Perhaps.

But part of what makes him Johnny Football is that he'll try to run over a linebacker -- or run away from a safety.

Yes, he faced the fastest defenses in college football by playing in the SEC. But they are even quicker and stronger in the NFL.

At minicamp last week, offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan said: "The guy can play football. I don’t care if you’re a big guy or a small guy, if you take too many hits in the league ... it’s tough to stay healthy. He’s got to take care of himself, especially with the way he plays, but I think he definitely has the size to succeed in the league.''

Drew Brees and Wilson have shown that you can be under 6-feet and win in the NFL. Brees barely runs, so he's not part of the discussion.

Shanahan called the plays and designed the offense for RG3 in the last two seasons, so he is familiar with a quarterback who likes to use his legs. But after two years, the reviews on RG3 are mixed because of his knee problems.

Is it possible the Browns will draft Manziel?

Certainly.

Is it also possible the Browns want teams to think they'll take Manziel in order to create a trade market for the No. 4 pick?

That may be very likely.

Is it possible Manziel will be an effective NFL quarterback?

Yes, there's a chance.

But it's not a chance that I want to take.

(end)

H
Heldawg Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
H
Manziel and RG3 are two totally different animals. RG3 tries to run away from people. He has straight line speed. And is a track guy.

And I make fun of him for it. He has very little shake. He's not elusive. At least not average elusive as a carrier of the football in the NFL.

He's fast. He glides. Get him going and watch out.

Manziel is nothing if not elusive. He has size 15 feet. And is so light on them it's freaky.

Remember Metcalf? It's kind of like him. No one gets a real good shot on him. And if he has a guy off balance but can't get totally around him then yes he'll runover an off balance guy.

But he's certainly not acting like a Brahma bull and taking on a LBer in the hole.

Do I worry about an injury? Yeah it's a concern but much much less of a concern than RG3.

And I think as he gets older. Better. He's going to pick spots to pick up first downs. And get it to players that do that as their main job responsibility. He'll become more of a facilitator over time.

[Linked Image]
M
Legend
Legend
M
Jimmy Haslam has a 'love affair' with Johnny Manziel

With three days left until draft day, the Johnny Manziel-to-Cleveland Browns train is being pulled in two separate directions.

One direction is spurred by NFL Network's Charley Casserly, a former general manager, who insists the Browns' staff is not interested in Manziel.

However, at least one man in Cleveland's organization might be smitten with the quarterback.

"Browns owner Jimmy Haslam has a love affair with Manziel," NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport said Monday on "NFL Total Access Draft Preview." "(Haslam) has made no secret of this, in several conversations, according to people I've spoken with over the last year or so. This is something that Haslam has made very clear to people he speaks with. He's an SEC guy ... He's seen Manziel a ton, he loves the way he plays. Plus, there is the thing that he would fill up the seats."

As Rapoport noted on NFL Network, the key for the Browns at the No. 4 overall pick could depend upon who will make the selection. Will it be general manager Ray Farmer or Haslam?

Will the owner overstep his first-time GM, whom he empowered in a sweeping regime change, to take the dynamic quarterback?

If the Browns do end up passing on a quarterback at No. 4, Rapoport reports they could look at Teddy Bridgewater with their second pick in the first round (No. 26) -- assuming he falls that far.

Cleveland likes that Bridgewater is the most NFL-ready quarterback in the draft but could also sit a year if Brian Hoyer comes back healthy after ACL surgery.

An interesting scene might play out in the Browns' war room if Manziel is still on the board when Cleveland goes on the clock at No. 4. But things like that only happen in the movies, right?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000...-johnny-manziel

Tackles are tackles.
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
I'm calling Shens on this. He ran such a tight lipped crew during their coach search that it'd be shocking to see him get so loose around now is just a silly idea.

H
Heldawg Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
H
One other thing I want to say is this....

How is a QB going to succeed with a HoF LT. A Pro Bowl C, WR and TE and a top flight RB in the prime of his career.

It's time to pull the trigger on the best QB prospect.

Lets do this.

[Linked Image]
P
All Pro
All Pro
P
Quote:

Well well well.

Its been a minute since I posted.

About Manziel, I am not sold on the guy. I've been researching his games and here's what I dont like:

I do not like the way he throws. This dude throws kinda awkward sometimes. Also he likes to jump throw. Thats a big no no for the NFL.

He throws into coverage. Yeah, you can pass like that in college but in the league, you will get picked off. I saw some of his throws vs a CB. An NFL CB will have a field day.

He runs too much. Now Im not saying stay in the pocket but dont get killed. Also he gotta tuck that ball in.

I will be miffed if we get him. I would rather stay away from any QB that espn or the nfl hype up. Most of the time its a fail.

My QBs

Carr, Bortles, or bridgewater

I agree with you completely. Every word.

His mechanics and progression are horrible. He had stud receivers that bailed him out in jump balls. Yes he is elusive and exciting to watch. But I dont want a QB that is running around cuz of misreads or doesnt follow his progressions and takes flight. He's small and doesnt protect the ball well when he does run, likes to leave his feet when he throws. All these are serious concerns if your gonna QB in the NFL.

Backyard football doesnt work in the NFL. He's a developmental 3rd rounder at best.

I'm praying someone takes him before we pick, so that we wont have the opportunity to make the mistake. Thygpin and Vince being here makes me think we are in the mode of drafting and developing a QB instead of throwing it all on a kid that has played 2 years of college.

Legend
Legend
Manziel has massive upside, and is also a massive bust risk.

The more I think about it, the more I am sure that we're going to go with either Bortles or Carr as our QB.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
All Pro
All Pro
CLEVELAND, Ohio -- ESPN's Chris Mortensen believes the Browns will take Auburn offensive tackle Greg Robinson at No. 4, and that if Robinson isn't there, they'll draft either Johnny Manziel or trade out of the pick.

Mortensen made his remarks on ESPN Monday, and clarified them for cleveland.com after it was widely erroneously reported that he expected Manziel to be the Browns' first option at No. 4.

Mortensen told cleveland.com that he believes the Browns will draft Robinson, the best offensive tackle in the draft, unless the Rams grab him at No. 2. He said he made his remarks in the context that the ideal scenario for the Rams would be to take Robinson at No. 2 and Manziel at No. 13 -- but that they might not be able to wait until No. 13 for Manziel.

He said he believes the Browns will opt for Manziel if Robinson is gone, or try to trade out of the pick. An NFL personnel man told cleveland.com that Robinson is drawing comparisons to Hall of Fame tackle Walter Jones.

The Rams have shown considerable interest in Johnny Football and some think they might even draft him at No. 2 despite the fact former No. 1 overall pick Sam Bradford has a base salary of $14 million in 2014.

One league insider speculated that Rams might be talking up Manziel to get the Browns to bite on a trade up to No. 2.

Mortensen also said he doesn't believe Buffalo outside linebacker Khalil Mack is a consideration for the Browns at No. 4.
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2014/05/cleveland_browns_will_draft_of.html

GO BROWNS!
Legend
Legend
I keep reading "smoke screen" when I read this. Maybe it's just me...

#GMSTRONG
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
well that about covers it.

We have been connected to

Bridgewater
Bortles
Manziel
Carr
Robinson
Mathews
Watkins
Clowney
Mack
Trade up to #1, or #2
Trade down with Atlanta, Dallas and another one?

My guess is at least one of these is correct and the "experts" are spot on

#gmstrong

A smart person knows what to say.

A wise person knows whether or not to say it.
R
All Pro
All Pro
R
Quote:

Bridgewater
Bortles
Manziel
Carr
Robinson
Mathews
Watkins
Clowney
Mack
Trade up to #1, or #2

the other one you might of heard could be Miami, I had heard that one once. Also hearing we are interested in trading back into the first round for a third first round pick.

Last edited by RocDawg; 05/06/14 07:54 AM.

"He who buys what he does not need steals from himself."
A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
Quote:

Bridgewater
Bortles
Manziel
Carr
Robinson
Mathews
Watkins
Clowney
Mack
Trade up to #1, or #2

You forgot to add in a trade up from the 2nd round into the first for a third first rounder. This one actually makes sense because you get the 5th year option to exercise on the player if they're taken in the first round.

It shouldn't take much to move from #3 in the 2nd up into the bottom half of the first. A fourth rounder would probably do it if they did that. Is another year on a player that you feel is worth a back-end of the first round worth a 4th rounder? That's the question.

Legend
Legend
I think we can all say, Manziel is fun to watch. Alway unpredictable and just gets it done.

So for them to say Haslam loves Johnny M isn't a stretch at all.

There is however a difference. Love watching him playhing is one thing, wanting him on your team is another.

do they have any quotes from Haslam saying he wants to draft JM?

Probably not..

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Quote:

Manziel has massive upside, and is also a massive bust risk.

For too long now, the Browns haven't taken a risk on a QB at the top of the draft. Manziel is the one they should draft. Let's face it...we'll know within 2-3 years if he's going to be special or a complete flop. If he flops then we are back to where we are now. BUT...if he's special, we could be in for a great ride for the next 10 years.

How will you know unless you try?

I love Watkins but why draft your #2 WR so high in a deep WR class? Jacksonville has a serious need at WR and Watkins makes more sense for them.

Clowney and Mack are both awesome but a great DE does not win games.

Stud OTs are great to have. We have one of the best in the game but it doesn't equate to wins.

Bortles, Bridgewater and Carr look like they'll be pretty good QBs but have the same potential to flop. However, I don't think their ceilings are as high as Manziel.

Lay it all out there, Farmer! Take a risk that we can hinge our hopes on for the next 10 years!

------------------------------
*In Baker we trust*
-------------------------------
Legend
Legend
Honestly, I like Manziel,, I'm just not convinced he can stand up to the beating in the NFL...

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
E
Legend
Legend
E

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Honestly, I like Manziel,, I'm just not convinced he can stand up to the beating in the NFL...

Haven't you heard? He's Johnny Football and he's going to avoid direct hits! No one will be able to land a solid hit on him because he's elusive with big feet.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"I am undeterred and I am undaunted." --Kevin Stefanski

"Big hairy American winning machines." --Baker Mayfield

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Quote:

Quote:

Haven't you heard? He's Johnny Football and he's going to avoid direct hits! No one will be able to land a solid hit on him because he's elusive with big feet.

Oh yeah, forgot about that..

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
O
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
O
Quote:

I keep reading "smoke screen" when I read this. Maybe it's just me...

Smoke screen...I'd use the term "pure speculation" because unlike any draft in recent memory, nobody on Earth knows what's going to happen in this one, and it's directly attributed to the uncertainty and unpredictability with the top-4 QB's.

I'm convinced the smart thing to do is to pass on a QB at 4 and take one of the positional guys who are far better risks. Then, with all the ammunition we have, we can swing a deal to move back up and get whatever QB they think has the best shot.

There is no consensus top QB in this draft, which is the best indicator that they are all flawed and not worthy of a top-5 pick. If we have the ability to move back up and get one, it would be idiotic IMHO to take one at 4 when we can get one a little later and still land something as close to a sure-thing as there is.

***Gordon, I really didn't think you could be this stOOpid, but you exceeded my expectations. Wussy.
Manziel, see Josh Gordon. Dumbass.***
Legend
Legend
Quote:

There is no consensus top QB in this draft, which is the best indicator that they are all flawed and not worthy of a top-5 pick. If we have the ability to move back up and get one, it would be idiotic IMHO to take one at 4 when we can get one a little later and still land something as close to a sure-thing as there is.

What if you like 2 of them, and one of them is already gone? Are you going to risk it? Or if you like 3, and two of them are gone?

Oakland, Tampa, Minnesota are all clear candidates to take a QB. How can you be sure the guy you're going to move back up for is going to be available? If you end up drafting an inside linebacker and miss at your shot at securing the QB, and end up drafting Jimmy freakin' Garoppolo, who probably woudn't even beat out Hoyer in a fair competition... then what is the idiotic move?

V
1st String
1st String
V

Whoever "the" guy is for the Browns, we HAVE to at least TRY to get a QB. Even if we fail again, we can't continue this pick up whoever is left over trend of drafting QB's.

I would like to see the Browns draft the player with the most talent in the first round. I do not want any more reaching for players because we have a "need" for a position. I am a big proponent of the defense first model of building a team. If the best player available is a defensive player, take him. If the Browns front office believe that Johnny Manziel is the best player on the board when they pick, then pick him. I do not believe that anyone believes that he is one of the top 4 players in the draft so I do not see him being drafted by the Browns.

I would like to see Hoyer and his 4 games of NFL experience start for the Browns over a 2 year college QB with known mechanical flaws in his game and possible personal character flaws in his life. Gambling is an addiction, not a way to build a professional franchise.

Voleur

BpG Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Whoever "the" guy is for the Browns, we HAVE to at least TRY to get a QB. Even if we fail again, we can't continue this pick up whoever is left over trend of drafting QB's.

Quote:

I would like to see the Browns draft the player with the most talent in the first round. I do not want any more reaching for players because we have a "need" for a position. I am a big proponent of the defense first model of building a team. If the best player available is a defensive player, take him. If the Browns front office believe that Johnny Manziel is the best player on the board when they pick, then pick him. I do not believe that anyone believes that he is one of the top 4 players in the draft so I do not see him being drafted by the Browns.

I would like to see Hoyer and his 4 games of NFL experience start for the Browns over a 2 year college QB with known mechanical flaws in his game and possible personal character flaws in his life. Gambling is an addiction, not a way to build a professional franchise.

Voleur

That logic suggests that all players are of equal value to the team, that is just not the case.

QB is the most important position in all of sports. It's not just another lineman or corner, it's QB.

Last edited by BpG; 05/06/14 11:22 AM.
Legend
Legend
I better protect the TV, because if we take a RT at 4, I well might throw everything I can find at the TV.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I'd draft QB's at 4, 26 and 35 and hope one of them worked out.

I'm actually half serious about that. I'm done with poor QB play.

BpG Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

I've said it before and I will say it again. I would take a first round QB every single year until we got one worth a damn.

O
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
O
Quote:

Quote:

What if you like 2 of them, and one of them is already gone? Are you going to risk it? Or if you like 3, and two of them are gone?

Oakland, Tampa, Minnesota are all clear candidates to take a QB. How can you be sure the guy you're going to move back up for is going to be available? If you end up drafting an inside linebacker and miss at your shot at securing the QB, and end up drafting Jimmy freakin' Garoppolo, who probably woudn't even beat out Hoyer in a fair competition... then what is the idiotic move?

Your perspective and mine are different. Those are two very different scenarios. Mine expresses my view of the QB's as a whole. Yours expresses a view of decidedly liking one or two or three over the rest, in which case the conditions change.

Case in point...you clearly think Garoppolo is not a viable candidate. There are many scouts who now believe otherwise. He compares favorably to guys like Carr and perhaps even the others. That's your opinion. Mine differs.

Now, specifically speaking, if the Browns happen to love one guy over the rest, then they have a perceived obligation to do whatever it takes to get "their guy." My opinion is that there isn't one single guy who is head-and-shoulders above the rest, which brings it all back around to why I view taking a QB at 4 is a bad idea.

***Gordon, I really didn't think you could be this stOOpid, but you exceeded my expectations. Wussy.
Legend
Legend
Quote:

Quote:

I've said it before and I will say it again. I would take a first round QB every single year until we got one worth a damn.

I wouldn't go that far ...... but I would take a 1st or 2nd round QB every other year until we finally hit on one. Load a guy into the chamber, give him 2 years to show that he has promise, if he doesn't, then draft another guy and let them fight it out for the job. If neither guy has distinguished himself, then draft another guy 2 years later.

O
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
O
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I wouldn't go that far ...... but I would take a 1st or 2nd round QB every other year until we finally hit on one. Load a guy into the chamber, give him 2 years to show that he has promise, if he doesn't, then draft another guy and let them fight it out for the job. If neither guy has distinguished himself, then draft another guy 2 years later.

I'd have to point out that such a philosophy would greatly reduce the chances of a QB developing into a great starter, simply because of you constantly have a rotating carousel of QB's you're not truly dedicating any time to each guy, but spreading out the available knowledge, time, effort, energy, and experience amongst all of them. Each QB would then be looking over his shoulder at the next one coming aboard.

No, that wouldn't ever fly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Isn't that what we are about to do? (Weeden in 2012 and ??? in 2014) I have no problem with that until we find 'the guy'.

I think you must find a QB, not discounting Hoyer though, but until you do find him you get one as often as you can.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To add a caveat to that, you do that IF you do not see the development in the current QB and do not feel he ever will. (i.e. Weeds).

BpG Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Yeah I was exaggerating to prove a point.

V
1st String
1st String
V
BpG,

I am saying exactly that. Bad QB play can lose you games as can bad defensive play. I am not sold on any of the QB's in the draft and I am of the opinion that I would rather have a Baltimore Ravens style defense and a Trent Dilfer at QB than a rookie QB and a defense that cannot stop a team on 3rd downs repeatedly. Campbell was a disaster last year. We would have been better off playing Weeden than playing 1-8 as a starter, Campbell. Does anyone really think that Weeden would not have one 1 of 9 starts?

The QB situation is in the hands of the team Front Office and the coaching staff. I hope they are of a like mind and want a world class defense and an average to above average offense. I believe Young and Thigpin are just there in case of emergency such as in 2013 Campbell and Weeden. In Hoyer I trust, until I am proven otherwise. Johnny Football is not the answer to the Cleveland Browns woes in recent years in my humble opinion.

Voleur

Legend
Legend
Quote:

I better protect the TV, because if we take a RT at 4, I well might throw everything I can find at the TV.

Some ESPN talking head said the plan would be to use him at RT for 1-3 years and then switch JT to the right and move Robinson to the left. We'd be stacked at tackle for the next 3-5 years.

I'm not saying I'd like the idea, but that's the concept.

The closer we get, the more I have no idea what we're going to do.

[Linked Image]

“...Iguodala to Curry, back to Iguodala, up for the layup! Oh! Blocked by James! LeBron James with the rejection!”
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Neither do the talking heads on ESPN.

Everyone is just guessing at this point.

I think the pick at #4 is going to be Carr.

But I'm just guessing, like everyone else.

Legend
Legend
Quote:

Time to go TV shopping.

#GMSTRONG
Legend
Legend
Quote:

Your perspective and mine are different. Those are two very different scenarios. Mine expresses my view of the QB's as a whole. Yours expresses a view of decidedly liking one or two or three over the rest, in which case the conditions change.

Case in point...you clearly think Garoppolo is not a viable candidate. There are many scouts who now believe otherwise. He compares favorably to guys like Carr and perhaps even the others. That's your opinion. Mine differs.

Now, specifically speaking, if the Browns happen to love one guy over the rest, then they have a perceived obligation to do whatever it takes to get "their guy." My opinion is that there isn't one single guy who is head-and-shoulders above the rest, which brings it all back around to why I view taking a QB at 4 is a bad idea.

For me, if you're not willing to take the QB at 4, then he's probably not worth trading back up to get. I guess that's the part I wasn't understanding in your scenario.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

We have ten picks. There is no reason we can't get ten quarterbacks. It's just possible that one of them will be able to throw a football.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"I am undeterred and I am undaunted." --Kevin Stefanski

"Big hairy American winning machines." --Baker Mayfield

#gmstrong
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2014 NFL Season NFL Draft 2014 Johnny Manziel: The Ocho

Link Copied to Clipboard