Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Quote:

Quote:

wow...talk about over paying someone. Dont get me wrong i like joe allot...and i think he is avery good corner....but 68 mill!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? How does farmer plan to build and hold a team together when he is giving out contracts like this? Taylor, Sheard, JORDAN CAMERON...all these guys contract is up after this season......

Where did you come up with 68 million, what did I miss?

5/13/2014: Signed a six-year, $74.678 million contract. The deal contains $45 million guaranteed, including a $14 million signing bonus. 2014: $6,678,193, 2015-2019: Under Contract, 2020: Free Agent.

http://www.rotoworld.com/teams/contracts/nfl/cle/browns

the 68 mil is just the extra 5 years and bonus. he still gets his base pay of $6,678,193 this year.

being a browns fan is like taking your dog to vet every week to be put down...
P
Legend
Legend
P
Its not only good to see Joe Sign but to see our players wanting to be here to see this thing through to the Super Bowl

John 3:16 Jesus said "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
T
Legend
Legend
T
Quote:

wow...talk about over paying someone. Dont get me wrong i like joe allot...and i think he is avery good corner....but 68 mill!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? How does farmer plan to build and hold a team together when he is giving out contracts like this? Taylor, Sheard, JORDAN CAMERON...all these guys contract is up after this season......

Just look back about 2 full years ago, there was a little bit of a "labor dispute" and part of the outcome of that, means we will see teams giving contracts like these to veterans like Joe, instead of first round picks like Justin Gilbert.

point 2. For those of you who don't understand the injury / signing bonus thing, let me try to explain how I think it works, but not sure I know what I'm talking about.
Joe Haden got 22 million for a signing bonus, guaranteed. If the Browns Waive him tonight, Cut him tonight, because the Browns think he doesn't know how to play football, or doesn't understand, or has no talent, or just isn't as good as all the other players the Browns could use, then Haden gets 22 million, guaranteed.

If Joe Haden, decides to say, (forget this!) and wants to go to Australia and play miniature golf for the rest of his life and, walks out, "tonight!" saying take this job and shove it, Haden get's 22 million dollars. ( Just for signing the paper today) That's why it's called a signing bonus.

Both of those scenario's are based on him being healthy at the time.

NOW, If Joe Haden Jumps in the Ocean and a Shark bites his leg off at the Knee,... Tonight!, and he can never play football again, then Joe gets 22million, + 23 million, so 45 million dollars.

So anyone saying he gets 45 million guaranteed, is just assuming that neither of the 1st two scenarios are going to happen, before his regular salary of (Whatever it is) per year reaches more than the 45 million dollars.
And that he is going to stay in the NFL, which is probably not that big of an assumption.

point 3. Joe, don't spend all your money in one place. Make good investments, remember the NFL average is only something like 4 years. And for Damon, I think, ... A helicopter has a high cost of ownership, on that list.
I hope he makes wise decisions with his money, Remember a Million is only a thousand thousand. Don't come back in 37 years, saying " I wish somebody told me I couldn't afford to buy that."

Point final. I'm not sure I like the signing but I understand it. Is it an endorsement of Joe Haden on the Cleveland Browns? I say yes, and no.
Yes, obviously, cause it's a contract extension. But
No, because, if you put it on the same table as the two draft picks for Cb's it is just something we've seen too many times before.

Haden is easier to trade, being locked up in a contract for 6 years than for just 1 more year. The last player I remember getting a 6 year contract on the Browns was Joe Juriwishiquit, who wasn't on the team a year and a half later.

What,cha wanna bet Haden is not on the Browns roster June 1, 2018? I think the odds are in my favor on that one.

So I like the move, and I understand the move, and I really like the player, but it doesn't make me think that he is going to be one minute longer as a Cleveland Brown than he was already destined to.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
P
PDR Offline
Legend
Legend
P
Quote:

Joe Haden got 22 million for a signing bonus, guaranteed. If the Browns Waive him tonight, Cut him tonight, because the Browns think he doesn't know how to play football, or doesn't understand, or has no talent, or just isn't as good as all the other players the Browns could use, then Haden gets 22 million, guaranteed.

If Joe Haden, decides to say, (forget this!) and wants to go to Australia and play miniature golf for the rest of his life and, walks out, "tonight!" saying take this job and shove it, Haden get's 22 million dollars. ( Just for signing the paper today) That's why it's called a signing bonus.

NOW, If Joe Haden Jumps in the Ocean and a Shark bites his leg off at the Knee,... Tonight!, and he can never play football again, then Joe gets 22million, + 23 million, so 45 million dollars.

Surprisingly coherent for Throw Long, but nowhere near correct.

If Haden woke up tomorrow and said 'screw football, I quit', he gets only his signing bonus, but only what is guaranteed in the initial year of the signing bonus (if it's spread out).

O
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
O
I'm always in the camp of overpaying a little in order to keep your best player, and while I've thought Haden takes too much flack, that's an awful lot of money for a guy who may not be a top-5 corner.

I'm glad he's signed, but his agent got over on the Browns.

***Gordon, I really didn't think you could be this stOOpid, but you exceeded my expectations. Wussy.
Manziel, see Josh Gordon. Dumbass.***
Legend
Legend
Awesome!!

<><

#gmstrong
P
PDR Offline
Legend
Legend
P
Quote:

I'm always in the camp of overpaying a little in order to keep your best player, and while I've thought Haden takes too much flack, that's an awful lot of money for a guy who may not be a top-5 corner.

I'm glad he's signed, but his agent got over on the Browns.

Same boat.

I'm not upset about this, but I'm not happy, either.

Haden better prove it. He's not the Top 5 guy people anoint him as. He's very good. And he could be Top 5. But right now, he's not elite.

You can put that on him, or the mediocrity that's surrounded him, but I just can't give the guy elite status based on his play at this time.

B
Legend
Legend
B
Quote:

Quote:

If Haden woke up tomorrow and said 'screw football, I quit', he gets only his signing bonus, but only what is guaranteed in the initial year of the signing bonus (if it's spread out).

If that....teams do take measures. I am sure Joe just can't retire tomorrow and walk away to $40 mil.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
P
PDR Offline
Legend
Legend
P
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

If that....teams do take measures. I am sure Joe just can't retire tomorrow and walk away to $40 mil.

Based what I've seen, in legal terms - which isn't my wheelhouse - if he quit tomorrow we'd owe him anywhere from $2-14 million depending on how hard the lawyers went into battle.

A moot discussion, really, as we're discussing a Throw Long hypothesis.

But without knowing all of the language intimately...his agent was brilliant in getting guaranteed money in the case of injury. Don't ever remember seeing that before, and don't think for a second it won't set precedent.

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Too bad we couldn't re-sign the whole team at once using that "insurance" method.

Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Throw Long forgot Point #4
Joe's 1 year Wedding Anniversary is coming up soon.....

W/ the money he just got bumped.... There'd better be a serious present coming!
Or the injury clause might just get kicked in a little early!

Legend
Legend
I agree. And this type of "loyalty" signing, even if considered high by some (not me), is a positive part of a culture change. This year feels different somehow. I think it is part of a post-Banner shift perhaps. Haden has proof of his value today; I admit this pendulum can swing too far the opposite direction, and certainly busts can happen and a few will be overpaid in light of injuries or performance fall off.

This group seems to have some core values. Hopefully this makes some others more inclined to come here when we come knocking.

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
Legend
Legend
I think it's a two parter..

1. The new CBA, you're going to be seeing vets getting paid more than you ever have.

2. When was the last time we had someone worth paying big bucks to STAY here? Joe Thomas? He's about the only once since 99, and that was 3 years ago... People just aren't used to it around here..

Am I the only one that pronounces hyperbole "Hyper-bowl" instead of "hy-per-bo-le"?
Legend
Legend
Quote:

Throw Long forgot Point #4
Joe's 1 year Wedding Anniversary is coming up soon.....

W/ the money he just got bumped.... There'd better be a serious present coming!
Or the injury clause might just get kicked in a little early!

I'm pretty sure that Mrs. Haden will be sporting some new Bling soon LOL

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
D
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
D
Quote:

I agree. And this type of "loyalty" signing, even if considered high by some (not me), is a positive part of a culture change. This year feels different somehow. I think it is part of a post-Banner shift perhaps. Haden has proof of his value today; I admit this pendulum can swing too far the opposite direction, and certainly busts can happen and a few will be overpaid in light of injuries or performance fall off.

This group seems to have some core values. Hopefully this makes some others more inclined to come here when we come knocking.

Along this same vein, I think this can also be seen as another clue that we're interested in keeping a certain type of player that fits our scheme rather than the best player out there. If a player comes along that fits our needs to the T, we'll pay to get them.

Another thought I had is that this may also be evidence that Pettine (maybe Farmer too, but especially Pettine) is going to have a longer tenure here than most people expect, regardless of his overall W/L ratio at the end of the year. We drafted for our schemes, we're paying a hefty sum to retain those that fit the roles they're in, this all (hopefully) adds up to an owner and GM that will be more patient and allow this group of coaches to settle in for a time.

There are no sacred cows.
P
Legend
Legend
P
Well unless it's the owner making the picks, don't most FO's draft and sign players who fit their scheme?

To me that's pretty much the status quo. That's why when new coaching staffs and FO's take over, there's such a big turnover on NFL rosters. The last group got players to fit their schemes so now the new guys have to get guys to fit their schemes.

I don't really see anything unusual about that.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Quote:

Well unless it's the owner making the picks, don't most FO's draft and sign players who fit their scheme?

To me that's pretty much the status quo. That's why when new coaching staffs and FO's take over, there's such a big turnover on NFL rosters. The last group got players to fit their schemes so now the new guys have to get guys to fit their schemes.

I don't really see anything unusual about that.

Conspiracy theorist like to say that H&H drafted Haden and Ward when we had Mangini because they are two guys that could play regardless of what defense we ran.. Mangini with the 3-4, and then us switching to the 4-3 the following year...

Am I the only one that pronounces hyperbole "Hyper-bowl" instead of "hy-per-bo-le"?
Legend
Legend
Quote:

We extended Joe Haden's contract today.

OOOHHHHHH that makes a lot more sense... I just kept thinking, didn't Franklin Roosevelt sign the new deal like 70 years ago....

yebat' Putin
C
Legend
Legend
C
Quote:

Quote:

We extended Joe Haden's contract today.

OOOHHHHHH that makes a lot more sense... I just kept thinking, didn't Franklin Roosevelt sign the new deal like 70 years ago....

U.S. History joke!

I legitimately chuckled at that one.

Hopefully Haden has a Fourteen Point plan for success.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I'm hoping it's to hold the other team to 14 points or less...

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
B
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
B
Joe Haden, Justin Gilbert best young CB duo in NFL

By Bryan Fischer
College Football 24/7 writer
May 14, 2014 at 08:55 p.m

Mike Pettine has it pretty good in Cleveland for a first-time head coach. He has a quarterback of the future in Johnny Manziel, thanks to the 2014 NFL Draft, and should field one of the best starting lineups in the division after a productive offseason.

Plus, in a pass happy league he won't have to worry about the cornerback position for quite some time. The Browns recently locked up Joe Haden to a blockbuster extension and the team added one of the best in the draft with ninth overall pick Justin Gilbert.

That was enough to make former team scout and current NFL Media analyst Daniel Jeremiah a little jealous of the situation, saying Wednesday on "Path to the Draft" that the combo of Gilbert and Haden gives Cleveland one of the best corner tandems in the league.

"If we're going to stress young pairs, I don't know who is more athletic than these two," Jeremiah said. "When they get the ball in their hands, they are going to do something with it. I think they're both playmakers, and Mike Pettine's defense has two pretty good building blocks."

We don't exactly know what Gilbert can do in the NFL, but his ability to shut down Big 12 receivers over the years certainly gives him a great resume entering the league. Haden should benefit from a talented running mate in the coming years, too, since teams won't just be able to avoid him.

While there are young cornerback tandems in the NFL -- rookie Bradley Roby and Aqib Talib in Denver, Jimmy Smith and Lardarius Webb in Baltimore spring to mind -- it is tough to say that anybody has quite the blend of speed and coverage skills as the pair in Cleveland does.

"They need to be talented, because in this league, especially in the AFC, if you want to get to a Super Bowl with the Cleveland Browns ... you're going to have to go through Peyton Manning and company," Jeremiah said. "To get to that ultimate prize, having two talented corners is a good way to build your defense."

New general manager Ray Farmer and Pettine seem to agree.

As for whether the Haden-Gilbert duo is enough to make Cleveland a Super Bowl contender, we'll just have to see about that down the road.

A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
I am glad they locked up Joe for the future. Not only is he a great player but he seems to be a good ambassador for the team as well.

A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
Quote:

Joe Haden, Justin Gilbert best young CB duo in NFL

By Bryan Fischer
College Football 24/7 writer
May 14, 2014 at 08:55 p.m

Mike Pettine has it pretty good in Cleveland for a first-time head coach. He has a quarterback of the future in Johnny Manziel, thanks to the 2014 NFL Draft, and should field one of the best starting lineups in the division after a productive offseason.

Plus, in a pass happy league he won't have to worry about the cornerback position for quite some time. The Browns recently locked up Joe Haden to a blockbuster extension and the team added one of the best in the draft with ninth overall pick Justin Gilbert.

That was enough to make former team scout and current NFL Media analyst Daniel Jeremiah a little jealous of the situation, saying Wednesday on "Path to the Draft" that the combo of Gilbert and Haden gives Cleveland one of the best corner tandems in the league.

"If we're going to stress young pairs, I don't know who is more athletic than these two," Jeremiah said. "When they get the ball in their hands, they are going to do something with it. I think they're both playmakers, and Mike Pettine's defense has two pretty good building blocks."

We don't exactly know what Gilbert can do in the NFL, but his ability to shut down Big 12 receivers over the years certainly gives him a great resume entering the league. Haden should benefit from a talented running mate in the coming years, too, since teams won't just be able to avoid him.

While there are young cornerback tandems in the NFL -- rookie Bradley Roby and Aqib Talib in Denver, Jimmy Smith and Lardarius Webb in Baltimore spring to mind -- it is tough to say that anybody has quite the blend of speed and coverage skills as the pair in Cleveland does.

"They need to be talented, because in this league, especially in the AFC, if you want to get to a Super Bowl with the Cleveland Browns ... you're going to have to go through Peyton Manning and company," Jeremiah said. "To get to that ultimate prize, having two talented corners is a good way to build your defense."

New general manager Ray Farmer and Pettine seem to agree.

As for whether the Haden-Gilbert duo is enough to make Cleveland a Super Bowl contender, we'll just have to see about that down the road.

Typical modern proofreading. Gilbert was taken with the 8th selection.

Other than that, I mostly agree. I like the duo of Haden & Gilbert with Desir (who I think could be as good as anyone).

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
no pressure on Gilbert at all. He's number 2 to Haden, completely overshadowed by Manziel and can go about learning his trade with quite a low weight of expectation on his shoulders not becoming of the 9th overall pick. Here's hoping for Dixon and Minnie 2.0!

#gmstrong
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Joe Haden: Breaking Down the High-Priced Cornerback's 2013 Season

The Cleveland Browns gave Joe Haden a $68 million contract extension last week.

Haden is widely considered to be one of the most talented defensive backs in the NFL, and he is still just 25 years of age. During his first four seasons in the NFL, Haden has accumulated 13 interceptions and 67 pass deflections in 48 starts.

As the Seattle Seahawks have proven, finding high quality starters in the secondary is vitally important for building a dominant defense. New head coach Mike Pettine is used to working with high quality starters in his secondary, so it's no surprise that the Browns felt the urge to lock down Haden for the future despite adding multiple cornerback pieces in the draft also.

The Browns front office invested a huge sum in Haden before Pettine could even get an opportunity to coach him. It's unclear whether that was Pettine's choice or not, while it's also unclear if that was a wise investment or not.

Haden has a previous suspension on his record, something that the Browns will have been wary of because of Josh Gordon. However, more important than the threat of a suspension is the question about just how good Haden is.

Even though he is widely considered to be a shutdown cornerback who can compete with Richard Sherman and Darrelle Revis, there is little in-depth analysis available to prove that theory.

With that in mind, I decided to use the Pre-Snap Reads cornerback analysis method to understand exactly what the Browns have in their now high-priced cornerback.

-----------

Joe Haden is an adequate starting cornerback who could excel in a scheme that allows him to play more zone coverage or as part of more Cover 2 looks. His ball skills are exceptional and his physical talent is easy to become infatuated with.

At 25 years of age, Haden needs to be better than what he currently is.

The consistency in his footwork and overall technique in man coverage simply isn't good enough. Not only is he not a shutdown cornerback, but he is also not even an above average cornerback in man coverage. His 62.8 percent success rate for the 2013 season is significantly worse than his 73.6 percent success rate for the 2012 season.

Haden's name is often mentioned alongside Darrelle Revis and Richard Sherman in terms of him being a shutdown cornerback, but his performances don't merit that recognition. Under the same criteria for last season, Revis had a success rate of 81.9 percent, while Sherman had a success rate of 79 percent.

Even in comparison to Alterraun Verner (79.8 percent), Sam Shields (68 percent) and Patrick Peterson (69.6 percent), Haden's raw numbers are very unimpressive.

His tape helps his case because he is a very willing tackler and a good zone defender, but the Browns have made a catastrophic mistake by giving him such a huge contract extension. He will likely be thrown at a lot more next season too after the Browns investments at the cornerback position in the draft.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/20687...cks-2013-season

long with breakdown of every game last year. this is only the start and finish of the article.

being a browns fan is like taking your dog to vet every week to be put down...
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
to much wind in that article. Bottom line, haden can cover the big physical receiver better than any corner in the game. He however, lacks the quick twitch in his hips to cover the smaller speed receiver. He is a liability in this area.

P
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
P
Quote:

to much wind in that article. Bottom line, haden can cover the big physical receiver better than any corner in the game. He however, lacks the quick twitch in his hips to cover the smaller speed receiver. He is a liability in this area.

+1 The good thing is as WRs trend bigger we will be ok. There's a small window of hips and understanding when it comes to covering a shifty route runner. I think Skrine and Haden are close to entering that time. Old enough to gamble intelligently but still athletic enough to stay with the WR.

Though I would say it's quickness that Joe struggles against more than speed but thats nitpicking

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I claim BS ... numbers blah, blah blah, the only numbers I look at are receptions and yards...

He consistently shut down the best WR on every team we faced,

#gmstrong

A smart person knows what to say.

A wise person knows whether or not to say it.
Legend
Legend
'You Won't Believe What Joe Haden Plans on Doing to Receivers in 2014'

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/wont-believe-joe-haden-plans-153012647.html

By Jordan Zirm
9 hours ago

Joe Haden isn’t just talking. He’s raving.

A mile-wide grin lights up his face as he thrusts his right fist into the open palm of his left hand with excitement. In the equipment room at the Cleveland Browns' headquarters in Berea, Ohio, the All-Pro cornerback, dressed in his post-practice garb of a Nike zip-up, black shorts stretching past his knees and Air Jordan sandals, has trouble containing his love for the team’s upgraded secondary.

“[Gilbert,] Desir, Trufant, Skrine,” he says, rattling off the last names of his defensive backfield brethren. “They can all play. We’ve really got no holes.”

It’s early June, and the Browns are wrapping up Organized Team Activities (OTAs), the second-to-last week of work before they break until training camp opens in late July. Since the team’s return to the league in 1999, early summer has been the best time of year for both Browns fans and players—the team hasn’t lost a game yet, its coach hasn’t been fired and its quarterback situation (a recurring source of despair) is looking up for the first time in years.

But it’s the team’s moves in the secondary that has Haden so excited. The Browns replaced safety T.J. Ward, who left via free agency, with Donte Whitner, who spent the last few years competing for championships with the 49ers. They drafted Oklahoma State cornerback Justin Gilbert with the eighth overall pick in May's NFL Draft, then nabbed another, Pierre Desir, in the third round. Include returning vet Buster Skrine and off-season signee Isaiah Trufant, and you have a crew that’s calling itself the “Lock Down on the Lake,” referring to Lake Erie, just north of their home turf at First Energy Stadium.

At just 25 years old, Haden is the leader of the bunch. He’s been in Cleveland for all five years of his pro career, and he's coming off his first Pro Bowl appearance, having earned a coveted reputation as a “shutdown corner,” an honor bestowed only upon top-tier defenders like Seattle’s Richard Sherman and Arizona’s Patrick Peterson, who routinely cover their opponent’s best wide receiver. According to Pro Football Focus, Haden covered the opposing team’s No. 1 pass catcher on 65 percent of plays in 2013, more than both Peterson (55 percent) and Sherman (27 percent). Haden didn’t allow a single receiver to gain 100 yards on him last season, and he gave up just six touchdowns all year while covering guys like Calvin Johnson, Jordy Nelson, Antonio Brown and A.J. Green (twice).

But despite his individual greatness, Haden does not yet have a playoff appearance on his résumé. He’s striving to make 2014 the year the Browns finally get near the top of the endless staircase they’ve been climbing in the hopes of returning to relevance. To help his team get there, Haden has set a lofty goal: limit every opposing receiver he faces to 55 yards or less per game.

“That’s my personal goal. No matter who it is, whoever I follow, I keep under 55 yards.”

“That’s my personal goal. No matter who it is, whoever I follow, I keep under 55 yards,” he said.

To accomplish this ambitious goal, Haden has changed his off-the-field regimen. As a rookie, the defensive back from the University of Florida showed up daily at the facility, played football and went home. No stretching, no cold tubs, no nothing. But he’s older now and a veteran of the game, so that’s all changed.

“I was used to going out there and playing football and going home,” Haden said. “Now I stretch, get a massage every week, and get in the hot tub and cold tubs. I do a lot of things, like taking care of my legs, that I didn’t do as a rookie. Your job is your body.”

Haden's other focus this season is to improve his footwork, allowing him to shadow even the quickest, most elusive receivers, like Antonio Brown of the Pittsburgh Steelers, whom the Browns will face in Week 1 (and Week 6), or T.Y. Hilton of the Indianapolis Colts, a Week 14 foe. He’s so committed that he strolls around his home moving his feet as he would during practice.

“I do a lot of footwork drills," Haden said. "Even walking around the house, I take two steps back and two forward, practicing making sure I put my whole foot in the ground during my breaks.”

A drill Haden favors, one that teaches him to explode out of his break, is the “W-Drill.”

Joe Haden's W-Drill

Set up five cones in the shape of a W, with the cones 5 yards apart.
Start at the first cone with your back turned to the second.
Backpedal to Cone 2.
Explode at a 45-degree angle to Cone 3.
Repeat the move from Cone 4 to Cone 5.
The goal of the drill is to increase agility and reaction time for a defensive back coming out of his break.
Learn the W-Drill by watching Devin and Jason McCourty perform it.
“You don’t ever waste a step,” Haden said. “Once you put that clamp foot down, the next step is going to where you need to go.”

Haden’s jubilance dissipates as the day winds down. With OTAs done for the day, many players have gone home, and the locker room is silent. For Haden, "silence" is the perfect word for what he hopes to do to receivers this year to help the Browns finally make some noise in the playoffs.

This article originally appeared on STACK.com: You Won't Believe What Joe Haden Plans on Doing to Receivers in 2014

(end)

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Joe Haden signs new deal.

Link Copied to Clipboard