Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
E
Legend
Legend
E
He's flying home because the stalkers stalking his house are scaring his kids.

Kidding. Or not. People are freaks.

No Craps Given
S
Legend
Legend
S
Quote:

Okay .. a random flight between Vegas and Cleveland. I'm sure that doesn't happen often.

Between Vegas and CC Airport?

Zac Jackson of FSN shot it down, he's in Vegas and said Lebron left camp 20 minutes ago.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

I love twitter.

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N275HZ/history/20140710/2230Z/KLAS/KCGF

So a plane is flying from Vegas to Lost Nations Airport?? Is that Lebrons plane?? Or is it just any plane??

KING

You may be in the drivers seat but God is holding the map. #GMSTRONG
Legend
Legend
Quote:

Zac Jackson of FSN shot it down, he's in Vegas and said Lebron left camp 20 minutes ago.

I would assume that's where most Learjets would go, rather than Hopkins, since that's a hub for major airlines.

S
Legend
Legend
S
Quote:

Quote:

I love twitter.

So a plane is flying from Vegas to Lost Nations Airport?? Is that Lebrons plane?? Or is it just any plane??

KING

Richmond Hts. It's a private jet, but a reporter out in Vegas said they saw Lebron after this plane took off.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
ESPN chica just said he took a break from playing basketball at his camp today in Vegas, and is going back to play more basketball, in vegas tonight.

Also Wikipedia now says Ray Allen is a cavalier, this is officially ridiculous

President - Fort Collins Browns Backers
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I love twitter.

KING

Richmond Hts. It's a private jet, but a reporter out in Vegas said they saw Lebron after this plane took off.

Yeah thats Lost Nations Airport(Cuyahoga County)

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Quote:

I would assume that's where most Learjets would go, rather than Hopkins, since that's a hub for major airlines.

Yes, that or Burke Lakefront. Not saying this is the case but that airport would be way more convenient for someone going to Independence or Akron.

S
Legend
Legend
S
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I love twitter.

KING

Yeah thats Lost Nations Airport(Cuyahoga County)

You're thinking of a dif airport. CC is i Richmond Heights. Lost Nation is Willoughby. Not that any of this matters.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
So, correct me if I'm wrong, the minimum time before we hear something, is after he talks to "more family". Is that correct?

Who, when, where and how is what I wonder?

We know he is flying to Brazil, Friday or Saturday. We know he is not going back to Akron before Brazil. Is his family going to Brazil with him? I would assume this "talk" would happen in person.

President - Fort Collins Browns Backers
S
Legend
Legend
S
Quote:

So, correct me if I'm wrong, the minimum time before we hear something, is after he talks to "more family". Is that correct?

Who, when, where and how is what I wonder?

We know he is flying to Brazil, Friday or Saturday. We know he is not going back to Akron before Brazil. Is his family going to Brazil with him? I would assume this "talk" would happen in person.

That's what we are being told, but based on the last few days, how can you take that seriously?

I would not be surprised if this thing goes into next week.

If he's going to Brazil for the WC final. he's probably going Saturday at the very latest. The match is at like 2 or 3 eastern time.

If he's returning to the Cavs, is he going to announce it, and let everything go crazy only to not be in the country for that moment? Doesn't seem right. What about the intro presser? It just doesn't add up.

I still think the Cavs are in good shape for this, but it is quite bothersome that he hasn't made the decision. What else is there to do? How do you not know by now? If you need to talk to family about it, you can call?

It's not that I doubt Sheridan either. He's been at it for a long time. He was right when most everyone else was wrong in 2010. It's just that i need to hear this from Woj or Windy. How does Sheridan know this and not Woj?

Sheridan had a chance to back down too, and didn't. I do find it weird that Woj, Windy, Broussard have all been quiet.

P
PDR Offline
Legend
Legend
P
Quote:

If he's returning to the Cavs, is he going to announce it, and let everything go crazy only to not be in the country for that moment? Doesn't seem right. What about the intro presser? It just doesn't add up.

Makes perfect sense to me.

I'm not saying he's coming back, but I almost expect something like that.

ThatGuy Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Gives the Cavs the weekend to trade for Love, and have a dual intro presser...

With fireworks...

Last edited by ThatGuy; 07/10/14 07:54 PM.

Am I the only one that pronounces hyperbole "Hyper-bowl" instead of "hy-per-bo-le"?
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Won and Broussard thought he was staying put in 2010 so maybe hedging their bets too

#gmstrong
P
PDR Offline
Legend
Legend
P
Making an announcement and jetting would be The Anti-Decision, in comparison to the last fiasco. I can certainly see a compelling argument for such a move.

On the presser...I wouldn't be shocked in the least to see him make an announcement on his own, and field questions on his own, or in conjunction with Nike.

1) He could.

That's an awesome display of power.

2) He doesn't like Gilbert. I can see not wanting to do the grip-and-grin, and he's the only athlete on the planet who could do it.

He wouldn't even get all that much flak for it.

Not saying it would go down that way...but I'm not dismayed at the (apparent) lack of any such things on the horizon

ThatGuy Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
I agree.

And he should bring a little stand with two sparklers on it and set it on the table..

"Sorry its not as glamorous as last time.."

I'd giggle..

Last edited by ThatGuy; 07/10/14 08:00 PM.

Am I the only one that pronounces hyperbole "Hyper-bowl" instead of "hy-per-bo-le"?
1st String
1st String
Mo Williams on LeBron

"Bron had me blinded man. He wins you over completely. He makes you feel like you’re his best friend. He’ll party with you, train with you, dance on the sideline with you… Look, growing up I was obsessed with the Thundercats. Bron found out and he had this artist make me a painting where it was me playing basketball, but I looked like Panthro. He would call me Panthro all the time, and I called him Lion-O. We used to joke about how Dwight (Howard, then their nemesis with the Orlando Magic) was Mumm-Ra.” I ask Williams where that painting is now, and he crumbles his napkin and tosses it over his shoulder, then shrugs. “I couldn’t get Bron to pick up my calls for a week after ‘The Decision,’ so finally I just sent him a text, I just said, Lion-O would never leave Panthro out in the cold. Two days later I get a text back that says I’m a basketball player and a businessman, not a Thundercat. But that’s how he is… That’s who he is. He makes you feel like a million bucks and then steps over you like a bad penny on his way out the door.”

The rest here web page

Legend
Legend
'Two Exotic Auto Transport Trucks outside of LeBron's home have just left after loading cars'

It certainly doesn't look like his 'hood, but perhaps the trucks were already on the go a bit when the picture was taken?

https://twitter.com/SedanoESPN/status/486954251508129792/photo/1

L
Legend
Legend
L
that picture is a couple days old... anywho, at this point I care less if he comes back now tbh, true douche move keeping everyone in the dark like this..screw you, you aren't bigger than the game...it will continue on without you. I just wish the Cavs would move on and do what they need to instead of waiting on this guy anymore..yeah he's a great player, but by all accounts is a richard of a person. If he goes back to the heat..he thought he was hated by cleveland before....screw it..put the letter back up Dan

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. -John Wayne
H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
I want LeBron to come back and play for the Cavs, but Mo's thoughts are telling. Always loved how Mo stood up for Cleveland after the decision, he's one of my favorite Cleveland athletes.

I want the Cleveland Browns to be my pallbearers so they can let me down for the last time.
P
PDR Offline
Legend
Legend
P
Quote:

screw you, you aren't bigger than the game.

This is incorrect.

L
Legend
Legend
L
Quote:

Quote:

This is incorrect.

it isn't incorrect in the least..he may be one of the best if not the best player in the game...he dies tonight, games are still played in october..holding the league hostage like this isn't doing anything to help his image.

Wade leaving the camp told reporters "Life is Good", I'm betting James is playing chicken with Bosh in the attempt to get melo there.

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. -John Wayne
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Mo Williams with some shade!

I see it though; at the end of the day it's a job . A fun job, but a job. I've left jobs where I got along great with everyone but did what's best for me.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

James is playing chicken with Bosh in the attempt to get melo there.

You're just paranoid.

I don't know if he's coming or not but if that's what this is, why wouldn't LeBron have just told Riley "I want Melo, let Bosh walk" after they opted out?

You act like the Heat HAVE to offer Bosh if he's available lol.

Your logic is just paranoia.

P
PDR Offline
Legend
Legend
P
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

This is incorrect.

it isn't incorrect in the least

The entire league is sitting on their hands, waiting breathlessly for him to tell them what he wants to do.

I get what you're trying to say, but the guy is bigger than the game right now. Jordan, at one point, was bigger than the game. LeBron is now.

H
All Pro
All Pro
H
Quote:

I get what you're trying to say, but the guy is bigger than the game right now. Jordan, at one point, was bigger than the game. LeBron is now.

He sure doesn't mind showing it.

I agree with your original statement that he isn't coming back, I don't think he really gave it serious thought. I don't pretend to understand why the guy works this way, but he does.

We're trying to throw the ball downfield and he checked the ball down to Trent Richardson and the Indians on the choice.
A
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
A
I was thinking the same thing. why is melo waiting on Lebron? there has to be some connection. He may be putting the squeeze on Bosh to make a decision. But if I'm bosh, you have to call him, and get a word one way or another. if he doesn't answer, I would sign that deal in Houston right then..

H
All Pro
All Pro
H
Quote:

I was thinking the same thing. why is melo waiting on Lebron? there has to be some connection. He may be putting the squeeze on Bosh to make a decision. But if I'm bosh, you have to call him, and get a word one way or another. if he doesn't answer, I would sign that deal in Houston right then..

Yeah, don't leave Bosh hanging, Lion-O!

We're trying to throw the ball downfield and he checked the ball down to Trent Richardson and the Indians on the choice.
M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
Quote:

Mo Williams with some shade!

I see it though; at the end of the day it's a job . A fun job, but a job. I've left jobs where I got along great with everyone but did what's best for me.

It is a job, but you don't even call the guy? Not cool, and I am hoping he comes back.

WE DON'T NEED A QB BEFORE WE GET A LINE THAT CAN PROTECT HIM
my two cents...
Legend
Legend
Jc

I just read all the pages on this thread.

The drama is real people. Jesus.. Lol

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Note: This article isn't an official announcement yet:

'Sheridan’s Top 25 Free Agents: July 10 Edition – LeBron going to Cleveland'

http://www.sheridanhoops.com/2014/07/10/...g-to-cleveland/

A
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
A
I would give a few hundred bucks to know who Sheridan's source is.. I wonder if Lebron told him personally. Only way I would run with a story the way he has..

M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
Here's another thought, minor league baseball? Rather Jordanesque wouldn't you say?

On a serious note, would it be this dramatic if he wasn't going anywhere?

WE DON'T NEED A QB BEFORE WE GET A LINE THAT CAN PROTECT HIM
my two cents...
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
He may be genuinely conflicted. Decision 1 was before fa right?

#gmstrong
P
PDR Offline
Legend
Legend
P
Quote:

He may be genuinely conflicted. Decision 1 was before fa right?

I don't think that's the case, but it's possible.

People think of him as some conniving, ego-driven self-promoter.

And that may be true...but he's a person, too. It's not an easy decision if you view it objectively.

ThatGuy Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Even the Cleveland hating folks at ESPN admit Cleveland is the best move as it relates to Basketball..

Yeah Miami would probably make the Finals next year with the Big 3, but what about after that? They have NO wiggle room once they are all signed..

And I honestly think LeBron understands what coming back to Cleveland and winning a title, even if it isn't this coming season, means to his "legacy"

Plus you add his family, they want them to grow up where he grew up..

I don't think Cleveland, teams as it is, would even be considered a threat to Miami in getting him if he wasn't from here, or played here...

Who knows, the 2010 plays, the Decision, him winning titles in Miami, might of been the only way (after he came back here) that he would ever win a title here, because, like Miami now, we had no way to get people here..

A
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
A
The only negative I see with the cavs is Gilbert. It would be tough for anyone to go work for a guy who wrote a letter about you like Gilbert did..As far as pure basketball, i don't think it's close.. The cavs have more money to spend, draft picks, and a better roster for the long haul. I think he only sees miami as a 2 year option.

ThatGuy Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Tide wins the internet...

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Conflict is storyline and talent vs our owners letter...

#gmstrong
S
Legend
Legend
S
Wouldn't it be funny if he did this at halftime of the world cup final. Just comes out to midfield at Maracana to announce Cavs and nobody there has any clue what he's talking about...

Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Cavs and NBA Discussion

Link Copied to Clipboard