Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
1st String
1st String
Quote:

It's not a nock on Johnny Football but rather what I feel should be a natural expectation. There is time for JF to catch up on the learning curve here. I just feel it's very unrealistic to expect it to happen with practices only going on for one week.

My thoughts exactly. There are only a few on this board I pay any attention.

Wait another week or two THEN start your raggin' if you want. Give the kids a chance to learn something. It's WAY to early to tell. Give the coaches a break. time, to do their job of evaluating to get the best players on the field and gelled into a team that can win.

I just hope we can get through TC and the pre-season games without any serious injuries.

Groza76

Go Browns, WIN or lose, forever!
V
Legend
Legend
V
Quote:

It's a lot like those who seem to almost pray that Gordon is suspended so they can be right

Oh my goodness. Would you just shut up w/that nonsense. We don't have to look very hard to see who has been right in the past and who hasn't had a clue.

Here is what I said about Gordon:

Quote:

We're not winning the Super Bowl this year w/or w/out Gordon. We won four freaking games w/him having a great season last year. I have already addressed that I knew I would be in the minority, but I think my wanting him to get his life together is more important than him playing for my favorite team this year.

Furthermore, if he does get his life together, he will give the Browns a lot of great years. and we won't have to deal w/this again next year. Because in my mind, his actions have told me he hasn't learned a thing and what happens if he gets off this year only to fail yet another drug test during the season? Think he will "get off" of that one, too? Nah man..........it's better for this young man to face the music, get his priorities straight, and completely revamp his life style.

It's what best for both the player and the team.

Of course, you interpreted that to mean that I hated him, wanted him off the team, and am smitten with "looking right."

Even on a Manziel thread you gotta bring up your BS!

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
From what I heard this morning it appears the struggles with Manziel stem from getting the play from the sideline and calling it in the huddle....it's new and complex for him.
So people need to remember it isn't going to instantly happen after a week of practice.
Comes with time..it's a p r o c e s s...

E
Legend
Legend
E
j/c...
I'll "TRY" to keep this short n Sweet.

1. I hate and despise all these people n I don't mean fans as I don't think they have must effect. But media, analyst and former players - Determined to "BREAK" JM
one of the things that makes him great is his CONFIDENCE...sorry I don't wish him broken and these schmucks do!

2. Hoyer again will be the starter. I've seen the camp tapes and I can care less who is throwing to ones/twos...I'm looking at the throws.

The drop is so crisp by Hoyer compared to JM
The release is so amazingly fast when that back foot hits there might be a simple hitch or throw or its gone as soon as the back foot hits. JM not quite near that in his release.
Ability to read the defense pre-snap. Again no comparison.

I have no doubt - JM will be a great QB for us in the future. 2014 will be Hoyer's year to shine. Great...ehhh probably not but I hope so of course. But Hoyer will be able to win for us.

As for both QBs looking bad...again the Bozos show why I think what I think.

I don't think there is one camp in the NFL at this point where the O is ahead of the Defense. Defenses are making all QB look bad at this point. And we should be one of the last to catch up to their defense not because of a lack of talent...but because of a lack of Consistency and yet again another Offense system being put in place!

jmho

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Agree with you in part...media would take a different tune if Manziel was on another team..too much of Cleveland mishandling him amidst the they're doing it right..can't report it both ways..

Legend
Legend
'Quarterback Johnny Manziel's day at Browns camp'

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/quarterback-johnny-manziels-day-browns-202140174--nfl.html

By TOM WITHERS (AP Sports Writer)
1 hour ago
AP - Sports

BEREA, Ohio (AP) -- A look at Browns rookie quarterback Johnny Manziel's day at training camp.

HITS AND MISSES: Manziel had another inconsistent practice as he continues to battle Brian Hoyer for the starting job. He was intercepted during one of the 11-ono-11 scrimmages by Josh Aubrey, who made a one-handed pick. Manziel had a few passes broken up, but he also displayed both power and finesse on come completions.

JOHNNY'S SHOES: For the second time this week, Manziel came onto the practice field wearing bright-colored cleats. On Friday, he sported a pair of fluorescent green Nikes, which he wore during the stretching period before switching into a pair of white cleats. One of the Browns training personnel said Manziel is trying to get the width right in the prototype shoes.

There had been speculation the team had told him to change the cleats.

YOU CAN'T DO THAT: After squirting through the line and running for a touchdown in a red zone drill, Manziel shot the football through over the goalpost's crossbar and drew a penalty flag for unsportsmanlike conduct from one of the officials working practice. The NFL is cutting down on end zone celebrations this season by eliminating any use of the goal post, which is now considered a prop.

UP NEXT: Manziel will get his chance to shine before 25,000 on Saturday as the Browns scrimmage at the University of Akron. Manziel was looking forward to something other than practice.

''For me, I've been better in game situations than I feel that I have in practice, but I have to come out here and get better at the plays and get better at the reps that I'm getting,'' he said. ''That's my main thing, just keep getting better, and when it's time to go out and play football, then it's time to play football.''

---

AP NFL websites: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL

V
Legend
Legend
V
Thanks for the article, but the shoes and goal post as a prop? Man, these guys are reaching. I wish some of us were at camp.......we would do a better job of reporting, especially if we had good views like the reporters do. Do any of you remember when giving daily camp reports was big on the board? There was some good stuff in there.

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Quote:

Thanks for the article, but the shoes and goal post as a prop? Man, these guys are reaching. I wish some of us were at camp.......we would do a better job of reporting, especially if we had good views like the reporters do. Do any of you remember when giving daily camp reports was big on the board? There was some good stuff in there.

yea. I remember. on the other board. had a half a dozen people that would go and then say what they saw. loved it.

being a browns fan is like taking your dog to vet every week to be put down...
P
Legend
Legend
P
I remember board members actually going to camp and reporting what they saw. Other than a few of the stats that get reported now, those Dawgtalkers gave better reports than what I've been seeing from the media.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
V
Legend
Legend
V
Yeah man, that was what I was saying. LOL

Heck, I used to give some reports myself when I lived in Ohio.

C
Legend
Legend
C
Nate Ulrich does a great job. I trust him over anyone when it comes to the day in day out going ons of the Browns.

Here is a link to his blog. He updates it multiple times throughout the day.

Quote:

Lineup updates: Backup free safety Jordan Poyer took Tashaun Gipson’s place on the first-team defense after he suffered an injured left knee. An athletic trainer checked out Gipson’s knee and then they walked off the field and into the facility with about 20 minutes left in practice. Gipson was scheduled to undergo an MRI. ... With Pro Bowl left tackle Joe Thomas taking practice off to rest and backup Martin Wallace sidelined with an injured shoulder, Paul McQuistan filled in with the first-team offense. ... Garrett Gilkey and John Greco rotated at right guard for the first-team offense.

Highs and lows: The Browns ended practice with coaches representing the offense and defense in a punt-catching contest. In the fourth round, defensive line coach Anthony Weaver dropped a punt, and coaching intern Mike LaFleur caught the next one to clinch the win for the offense. The offense will reaps the rewards by wearing orange jerseys Monday. The most memorable moment unfolded when offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan celebrated after he caught a punt. “It was interesting,” coach Mike Pettine said. “Combination of Michael Jackson — he spun around and spiked it.” ... Quarterback Brian Hoyer continued to take all of the first-team reps while rookie quarterback Johnny Manziel worked with the second unit. Each one had a lackluster performances. In 11-on-11 sessions, Hoyer completed 7-of-13 passes. Manziel went 3-of-11 and was intercepted by safety Josh Aubrey. ... Kicker Billy Cundiff missed three consecutive field goals (two from 51 yards and one from 46). His teammates cheered loudly when he ended the drought with a successful attempt from 46 yards.

Injuries: Inside linebackers Tank Carder (foot) and Darius Eubanks (shoulder), wide receiver Chandler Jones (hamstring) and offensive linemen Randall Harris (knee), Wallace and Thomas did not practice. ... Nose tackle Phil Taylor (hamstring) and offensive lineman Nate McDonald (wrist) are on the non-football injury list.
Saturday’s schedule: Family Day scrimmage at University of Akron’s InfoCision Stadium from 11:30 a.m.-2:10 p.m. Gates open at 10:30 a.m. Fan engagement activities will run from 9:30-11:30 a.m. on Vine Street.

B
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
B
Quote:

Agree!

I don't recall on this board, but on the Browns board, there were a couple of poster who wrote a book. You'd get a play-by-play description on every 7-on-7 and 11-on-11 drills. I thought it was a little over the top at the time. Dang, I miss it!!

I never attended. To think, I once lived 30 min. away an never thought of attending. Now that I'm 10 hours away I wonder if it is worth a visit!!!!

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I used to go up there for 4 or 5 days of camp every year. Havent done that in a few years. Was working for a couple different sites at the time and it was a writeoff lol. I liked talking football and that stuff just isnt what the masses desire. Manziel and a couple more Brownies stop by a tavern for a beer and its all over the net. Gipson goes down with an injury and noone notices.

V
Legend
Legend
V
Truth.

Legend
Legend
'If Manziel wants to win the job, he'd better hurry'

http://www.foxsports.com/ohio/story/johnny-manziel-cleveland-browns-starter-080114

Zac Jackson Fox Sports Ohio

August 01, 2014 8:16p ET

REA, Ohio -- As the story goes, the Cleveland Browns are having a training camp quarterback competition.

If it's really going to be a competition, the time is now for Johnny Manziel to make it that.

To make up ground. To keep making progress.

It's really not fair for every throw and every rep of camp to be judged from the sideline by those who don't know the play calls, the reads or the situations, but that's the environment that's been created. Camp is a week old now, and for most of that week veteran Brian Hoyer has played and carried himself like a veteran.

To this untrained eye, this competition really hasn't been much of one for much of that week. Hoyer's been well ahead.

He had his best day Friday, but Manziel has struggled -- and it's shown in his body language. The Browns have said no one's ahead and that there's a long way to go. It would be too strong to say Manziel sounded defeated when he talked to the media Thursday, but he was Johnny Humbled much more than he was Johnny Flash.

"It's me against the playbook," he said.

Another response was: "I'll play when these coaches decide I'm ready. There's no rush."

There were still bad Manziel throws on Friday, but if this was a round-by-round competition, Manziel would have won the day; he had his best day when Hoyer had his worst. Manziel had completion streaks. He threw a dart touchdown on a slant on the first play of a red zone 7-on-7 drill and kept going from there. He later ran in a touchdown. He made his best throws in team drills.

More than anything, his body language indicated he was feeling comfortable and confident.

Like it might be game on.

Before camp, Browns coach Mike Pettine said he wanted to have a quarterback before the third preseason game on Aug. 23. That makes sense on several levels, especially because the new trend is for starters to play very little, if at all, in the fourth preseason game.

Considering Hoyer has taken every rep with the first-team offense thus far, Manziel has a long way to go. After Friday's practice, Pettine said the coaches would meet about rep distribution for Saturday's intrasquad scrimmage.

The preseason schedule puts Manziel on the clock, but it's all right in front of him. He has this intrasquad scrimmage, then a full work week next week before the Aug. 9 preseason opener in Detroit. He has to earn chances with the starters.

From there, the Browns have a long week before their second preseason game, Aug. 18 at the Redskins. That means the final three preseason games are played in 10 days, leaving little time for practice.

With Hoyer's experience and most teams playing very vanilla defenses in the preseason, it's hard to imagine Hoyer falling on his face -- or even anything close to that -- in the preseason. Hoyer's been steady, and even on his most inaccurate day of camp Friday he chose the safe route over big mistakes and still gets the ball out of his hand very quickly.

The time is now for Manziel to earn first-team reps and to make the most of them. He's going to have to do it in practice, and he's going to have to do it the way he did Friday, by stringing together good throws and good practice periods and turning those into stretches of good practice days, not just flashes.

He's going to have to love the playbook. And every meeting. And every rep.

Every single one -- starting Saturday with a scrimmage in front of a crowd that could be close to 30,000.

Let's see it, Johnny Football.

(end)

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
And from today....

“@FSOhioZJackson: Strictly my two cents: Tide has changed. Manziel has momentum. Feels like a really interesting week ahead.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

And from today....

“@FSOhioZJackson: Strictly my two cents: Tide has changed. Manziel has momentum. Feels like a really interesting week ahead.

Monday's tweet will be.." Just Kidding"

Blocking those who argue to argue, eliminates the argument.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

And from today....

When the action goes live, JFF is a better QB. Yeah Hoyer looks a bit better in drill , but when the lights go on, Johnny is better.

KING

You may be in the drivers seat but God is holding the map. #GMSTRONG
P
Legend
Legend
P
I have seen and heard of cases where players simply don't show that well in practice but when put in a game time situation, they excel.

In the case of rookie QB's, usually the playbook has to be scaled back because the pros is totally different than the NCAA. From both the standpoint of the complexity of the playbook and post snap reads.

So time will tell with JF.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

I have seen and heard of cases where players simply don't show that well in practice but when put in a game time situation, they excel.

In the case of rookie QB's, usually the playbook has to be scaled back because the pros is totally different than the NCAA. From both the standpoint of the complexity of the playbook and post snap reads.

Manziel probably should have had two TD throws. He has a gun for an arm and can throw on the run. He's still learning, but he should be starting by week 1. I think the pre season games will be telling.

KING

P
Legend
Legend
P
Nothing would make me happier than actually getting it right for a change when drafting a QB!

#gmstrong
L
Legend
Legend
L
Quote:

Quote:

Manziel probably should have had two TD throws. He has a gun for an arm and can throw on the run. He's still learning, but he should be starting by week 1. I think the pre season games will be telling.

KING

I think the reason being, in camp you're trying to do everything exactly by the book in a sterile environment, in the game you have to think on you feet and your read/react skills come into play...good qbs have that. Which i believe is why JFF will be the starter sooner rather than later. He's a gamer..Hoyer's used to being on the practice field and camps since he's been in the league longer...he make look better in practice but it doesn't mean he's the better QB. I am one of the people that think Hoyer isn't anything special. He's very mediocre, against weeden and campbell he looked better, but it don't mean he's something special. I believe if JFF can't beat hoyer out, we will be drafting another QB high again. I have confidence he will though. Once the preseason games start coming around I think that will be where you see the QB's start to separate..Hoyer will more than likely show his true self of being inaccurate interception prone with no deep ball but able to somewhat manage the game but won't do anything that will win it. he'll have to rely alot on his playmakers to generate something. Where you will see JFF be the one making that WTF play that leads to something big that changes the game.. Everyone should be hoping that JFF beats out hoyer, that means we have improved from last year and our FO got a draft right for once. Either way, I'll root for both as they both have the story you can get behind.

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. -John Wayne
Legend
Legend
Quote:

Nothing would make me happier than actually getting it right for a change when drafting a QB!

+ A trillion!

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Quote:

When the action goes live, JFF is a better QB. Yeah Hoyer looks a bit better in drill , but when the lights go on, Johnny is better.

KING

Quote:

these are the exact reasons I gave why weeden started last year and hoyer was the #3. go figure.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
No one threw against air like Weeden. Hoyer isnt a bad player, it really is that Johny has the potential to be a greeat one.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

No one threw against air like Weeden. Hoyer isnt a bad player, it really is that Johny has the potential to be a greeat one.

I agree, and Hoyer is a huge asset to this team.

KING

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Quote:

well last year there was a reason hoyer was # 3 to start the season. bad practice? but he did much better in real games is the point I was trying to make.

Legend
Legend
Browns rookie Johnny Manziel appears to be on Brian Hoyer’s heels after running in Akron

By Nate Ulrich
Beacon Journal sports writer

Published: August 2, 2014 - 05:37 PM | Updated: August 2, 2014 - 05:41 PM

Browns rookie quarterback Johnny Manziel returned to campus Saturday and showed flashes of the improvisational wizard who took college football by storm the past two years.

But this time “Manzielmania” enveloped the University of Akron instead of Texas A&M. Nevertheless, Johnny Football went back to school, and not even ornery weather could ruin his fun.

Threats of thunderstorms prompted the Browns to run their Family Day scrimmage from 11:13 a.m. to 12:28 p.m. instead of the scheduled 11:30 a.m. to 2:10 p.m.. But at least the announced crowd of 20,673 at InfoCision Stadium received an opportunity to watch Manziel do what he does best as the Browns took a test drive in preparation for their Aug. 9 preseason opener at Detroit.

In the first unscripted, live action of training camp, Manziel’s run-around-and-create-something-on-the-fly style was on display more than any other time since the Browns drafted 22nd overall May 8. It’s his greatest strength, though it’s not always evident in a regular practice setting.

“It felt good to run,” said Manziel, who won the Heisman Trophy in 2012. “And I think the plays we executed on those worked really well.”

Manziel continued to work exclusively with the second-team offense, and veteran Brian Hoyer took all of the snaps with the first unit. Coach Mike Pettine said the staff would meet Sunday to discuss when it’ll give Manziel his first reps with the starters. Last week, Pettine and offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan said it would happen soon.

Pettine wouldn’t call the battle for the starting quarterback job closer than it was at the start of camp July 26.

“I wouldn’t say that [it’s closer]. When camp began, Brian was the ones because we had to put somebody out there with the ones,” Pettine said. “But they were truly competing against each other, and at some point we will mix the units. I think that it’s all part of our evaluation process.”

Despite Pettine’s reluctance to go along with the notion that Manziel narrowed the gap between himself and Hoyer with his performance in the scrimmage, it might be reality. Still, Manziel described his rookie growing pains and attempt to learn the intricacies of the playbook as “a struggle” last week, so he must focus solely on overcoming those obstacles to surpass Hoyer.

“There’s no gap that I’m looking at right now,” Manziel said after the scrimmage. “It’s know the playbook, know everything. There’s still so many little things here and there that can throw a play and change a play and a defensive look, and that’s stuff that I wasn’t used to. Now I’m seeing it, adjusting, learning.”

Manziel said he hasn’t talked to the coaches about when he’ll receive first-team reps, though they’re likely on the horizon.

“I’m fine with how things are going and I’m learning,” he said. “That’s really the only thing I need to be worried about right now.”

Excluding red-zone drills, Manziel completed 3-of-7 passes for 14 yards with runs of 9 and 5 yards in 11-on-11 sessions. He didn’t often drop back in the pocket, read the defense and strike -- and his coaches know he’ll need to improve in those areas to succeed in the NFL -- but he find unconventional ways to make plays.

“He made a couple nice runs, made some nice throws,” Pettine said. “Where most quarterbacks would step out of bounds, he got two completions there.”

With Manziel operating against the second-team defense on both of his series, the offense went three-and-out the first time before bouncing back for a 16-play, 63-yard drive that ended with receiver Taylor Gabriel being tackled for a 6-yard loss after catching a short pass from Manziel on fourth-and-goal from the 1.

“The first drive came out a little sloppy,” Manziel said. “But from there I thought I was proud of my group.”

Manziel kept the long march alive earlier when he completed a 14-yard pass to undrafted rookie receiver Willie Snead on fourth-and-5 from the 34. On first-and-goal from the 9, Manziel rolled to his right and connected with tight end Gary Barnidge in the back right corner of the end zone, but the officials ruled Barnidge caught the pass out of bounds (“I can’t really tell,” Manziel said. “We’ll see on film if he got his feet in.”) On first-and-goal from the 4, Manziel threw a dart to receiver Charles Johnson in the front of the end zone, but he dropped the ball when rookie cornerback Justin Gilbert ran into him.

With those missed opportunities among the culprits, the Browns didn’t score a touchdown on offense all day.

“We have to convert when we get into the red zone,” Pettine said. “The field gets tight there. The defense can take some chances, and they did and that’s something we’re going to get a lot of work on.”

Hoyer completed 7-of-11 passes for 56 yards in team drills other than the red-zone periods. He faced the first-team defense in two series and the second unit in another series. He opened the scrimmage with 40 yards on the opening march against the starting defense, but the offense eventually stalled.

“I thought Brian, especially in that first series, converted some third downs and was poised in the pocket,” Pettine said. “He stepped up and made some throws.”

Against the second-string defense, Hoyer helped the offense move but couldn’t keep it going. The series ended with kicker Billy Cundiff’s successful 53-yard field goal.

“I think we got some good work in,” Hoyer said. “Obviously, we have a long way to go.”

Manziel did not commit a turnover, but Hoyer was picked off in a red-zone drill. On fourth-and-5 at the 20, undrafted rookie defensive lineman Jacobbi McDaniel tipped the ball near the line of scrimmage, allowing outside linebacker Barkevious Mingo to intercept the deflected pass and return it nearly 50 yards before right tackle Mitchell Schwartz tackled him.

“It’s definitely tough because I think [the intended receiver] was pretty much wide open to go up the middle of the field,” Hoyer said. “It’s definitely something that you’ve got to work on, and it’s a feel and being in the pocket. No matter what, it’s on you because you can’t throw it to the [other] guys.”

Mingo accurately stated the defense “came out on top,” but he also acknowledged a more notable development: Manziel busted loose. Defenders will certainly aim to stop him in his tracks, but they’ve got to catch him first.

“If he was a regular quarterback in this league, you’d be licking your chops, but it’s Johnny Manziel,” Mingo said. “He can plant. He can take it the other way. You just never know what he’s going to do.”

Nate Ulrich can be reached at nulrich@thebeaconjournal.com. Read the Browns blog at www.ohio.com/browns. Follow him on Twitter at www.twitter.com/NateUlrichABJ and on Facebook www.facebook.com/abj.sports.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
jc

Manzeil 3 of 7 for 14 yards
Hoyer 7 of 11 for 56 yards

How is that "Manziel narrowing the gap"?

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Amazing isn't it !

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Quote:

jc

he was 2 of 7 the last time?

D
Legend
Legend
D
Quote:

Lol, good question!

Legend
Legend
Quote:

jc

I wonder about that as well. I know Johnny did have a dropped TD pass, as well as a would be TD that was ruled out of bounds.

#gmstrong
C
Legend
Legend
C
Just taking first team reps should allow Manziel to close the gap. Closing the gap and gap closed are two different things. I still think Hoyer is the starter week one and until he fails.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Stats are for losers.

Legend
Legend
j/c

Did I read where Johnny was the victim of a few drops, including a possible TD or two? Not sure if I just dreamt it or not.

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I think there was one definite drop and another that could have been just a bad throw and route.

I've been a doubter, but it seems he likes to roll out left, which he's capable of doing, but when he rolls right it may be excitement time.

He broke off a couple of runs, but nothing special.

Not sure how he'd look against 1st team defense.

He seems to have a laid back demeanor on the field. I'm not sure if that will remain.

D
Legend
Legend
D
One drop I know for sure it was said in one of the videos, to Charles Johnson on the goal line...

B
Legend
Legend
B
I don't know if he will be starting week 1, but he is as clearly a more talented QB as Kosar was more talented than Danielson.....and Kosar didn't start for the first 7-8 weeks of his rookie season.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
V
Legend
Legend
V
Quote:

jc

Did you read the entire article? Those weren't the only plays.

I actually get the feeling that the media hasn't been completely honest about this qb competition thus far. It was harder for them to lie today because so many people witnessed it.

I'll wait for the preseason games and draw my own conclusions, but make no mistake, the media seems to want to see this guy fail, just like many of our own fans seemingly want him to.

Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum More Johnny Manziel discussion . . .

Link Copied to Clipboard