Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
So I was watching training camp coverage, and I see Jordan Cameron come out in this little nifty shirt, that I apparently must own. I get the feeling that there is certain gear, that is only made available to teams. Anyone have experience in hunting down Browns gear you see the players wearing? I can't seem to find it on the interwebs, thanks

[image][/image]

President - Fort Collins Browns Backers
1st String
1st String

1st String
1st String

Legend
Legend
If I were a kid who had a dream to play in the NFL, and actually made it to camp .... but no further, I would hang onto every piece of memorabilia I could. I wuld never want to forget that I was once in the NFL .....even if only in the preseason.

I mean, how much can he possibly expect to get for that? It's not like he's a "name".

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Quote:

If I were a kid who had a dream to play in the NFL, and actually made it to camp .... but no further, I would hang onto every piece of memorabilia I could. I wuld never want to forget that I was once in the NFL .....even if only in the preseason.

I mean, how much can he possibly expect to get for that? It's not like he's a "name".

Pride's good when you have money to go with it.

Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
I appreciate that, but I'm looking for that exact shirt. You would think anything nike makes for players, would be available to the public, but I think some gear is for NFL use only, hopefully it's a 2014 model made available for this upcoming season.

President - Fort Collins Browns Backers
Legend
Legend
Quote:

Quote:

Pride's good when you have money to go with it.

Yeah, but is $34.99 worth it? (or even $100, if it gets that high?)

If he is at the point where $34.99 makes the difference between life and death, then he's in major trouble.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
1st String
1st String
Quote:

I appreciate that, but I'm looking for that exact shirt. You would think anything nike makes for players, would be available to the public, but I think some gear is for NFL use only, hopefully it's a 2014 model made available for this upcoming season.

I wasn't implying for you to purchase any of those. These were just similar shirts from other teams that might be useful in a search. HYPERCOOL 2.0 COMPRESSION SLEEVELESS SHIRT seems like it would be a good place to start. The Nike website also had the Dolphins version for $75 but is sold out. This shirt looks to be the "generic" version of what you are looking for link. I would call nike and talk to them. The Nike website has similar Browns shirts, but they are not sleeveless.

Good luck!

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
That's what I'm suggesting. That said, he kind of screwed the pooch by autographing it and saying it was worn. I would have bid 50 on it had that not been the case.

Also, I hate how NFL Personnel get the best clothes. I have a Brown's Jacket that Nick Saban gave to my Aunt after he moved, that's probably the most beautiful jacket I've ever seen (Brown's related of course), but I cannot find it for sale anywhere.

Legend
Legend
There are a lot of things made for the NFL teams that are not sold to the public. I have polo's, game worn jackets, shorts, and shirts that were made for the team, that can not be bought in stores.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... Where do I find this bit of Browns gear?

Link Copied to Clipboard