Next Thread
Print Thread
#926544 02/13/15 07:17 AM
R
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
R
The National Weather Service has issued a "Blizzard Watch" for the Boston area this weekend.

Boston already has 5 feet of snow on the ground.

I'm not a meteorologist but I think that means Boston is going to get a whole lot more snow.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
It actually means, "I hope you like the color white".

[Linked Image from s2.excoboard.com]
Legend
Legend
I don't like shoveling it, how cold it is, or driving in it.

Other than that it's okay.

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Meanwhile here in the PacNW the winter has been crazy dry. Our ski areas only have a 30" base. We normally get about 350" of snow a year on Mt Hood. We'd be lucky if there's even been 60" total. Yesterday it was almost 60 degrees out and sunny in Portland.
Boston needs to give us our mountain snow back or were going to have a serious summer drought. Without the snow pack run off the fruit farmers in the valley are going to be desperate. I see local water right fights in our near future.
Hey Boston. Stop hoarding Lombardis and snow!!

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: rockyhilldawg
The National Weather Service has issued a "Blizzard Watch" for the Boston area this weekend.

Boston already has 5 feet of snow on the ground.

I'm not a meteorologist but I think that means Boston is going to get a whole lot more snow.

Hey I'm pretty ticked off too.. it's going to be too cold to golf in North Carolina this weekend. banghead

yebat' Putin
Legend
Legend
I never noticed that you're in Edinboro.

When I was a kid, my church had a winter "snow camp" that was held in Edinboro. (Combined with a bunch of other Presbyterian Churches from the general area) That was always a fun week. Snow was fun for a week ..... and then I was ready for it to be done with. rofl

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
ahhhhh.... mid 60's here.

had to cut my grass last week... love me some winter time in Texas, but i will take Ohio summers anytime... 105 degrees is hot... forget that crap about a dry heat...that's BS... 105 is hot, dry ... wet or whatever

#gmstrong

A smart person knows what to say.

A wise person knows whether or not to say it.
A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
Originally Posted By: ErikInHell
It actually means, "I hope you like the color white".

That's racist! rofl

DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... Are you kiddin' me?

Link Copied to Clipboard