Next Thread
Print Thread
#927651 02/16/15 06:01 PM
P
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
P
i recall you said the board was going to be down for upgrade sometime this off season. any idea how when and how long?

being a browns fan is like taking your dog to vet every week to be put down...
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: pblack18707
i recall you said the board was going to be down for upgrade sometime this off season. any idea how when and how long?

This new version is the new version. When the board went down and 3 months or so of data was lost is when PPE was forced into a premature update.

Fortunately, I think that have medication for that now. rofl

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Legend
Legend

I believe you are referring to me needing/wanting to completely rebuild everything from scratch to ensure that there are no more cases of latent corruption hosing things up.

Yes, I still intend to do that.
No, no idea on when, just yet. Currently leaning toward the weekend of the 27th/28th, but still undecided.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

P
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: PrplPplEater

I believe you are referring to me needing/wanting to completely rebuild everything from scratch to ensure that there are no more cases of latent corruption hosing things up.

No, no idea on when, just yet. Currently leaning toward the weekend of the 27th/28th, but still undecided.

yea. thats what i was talking about. thanks!!!

being a browns fan is like taking your dog to vet every week to be put down...
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: PrplPplEater

Ah, I thought all of that was already done with the change-over. Mibad.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Legend
Legend
Quote:

Can you do that for our government in a weekend too?

yebat' Putin
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Fan Feedback Forum the board down.

Link Copied to Clipboard