Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
I TOLD YOU. And I was laughed at. . I was made fun of. .. When all I was trying to do was help by spreading truth. . SMH.

[url=http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jaso...s-mismanagement][/url]

Quote:
Things are actually worse than ever in Cleveland, where even a surprising seven-win season has been marred by the unraveling of the staff, the roster, and any faint hopes that for once, finally, this franchise might be on the upswing. Haslam has brought nothing but misery and instability to the franchise, at the same time a federal investigation into fraud charges was ravaging the business his father created, Pilot Flying J.

How bad it has gotten in Cleveland

The culture in the Browns building is toxic, I'm told. Morale is beyond low. If you can flee, you are fleeing. There is no shortage of individuals throughout that organization who would, like former offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan, get the hell out of there if at all possible. There's an overwhelming sense of dread about the future and a fear that, come the end of the 2015 season, Haslam will do the one thing he has managed to do with any consistency during his three-season reign -- that is, blow up his entire building once again and fire everyone, in essence blaming all but himself for his sweeping failure.

Oh but when I said your front office is the cause of your problems I was told to to be quiet? When I said their is a cloud of bitterness and despair around Cleveland I was mocked?

Quote:
Manziel's presence in Cleveland is born of Haslam, sources said. The owner wanted to make a splash, add some pop to his franchise, sell some tickets and jerseys. "That was a business decision," said one source with direct knowledge of the situation. "That's on the owner."

Sooooo. When I said that the owner is not interested in winning. . He is only interested in lining his pockets with your hard earned cash. I told you he constructed this circus to keep you looking for the NEXT BIG THING. Keep you excited for the next superstar that will bring the Clowns out of the basement of the Afc North. You will gladly pay for merchandise. . . . And you all refused to see it. You laughed and joked your way into the basement of the Afc North once again?

SMH. And I found this article in the Pure Football forum. . FINALLY the Dawg Pound is waking up. Once can only hope it is not too late.

Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed!

M
2nd String
2nd String
M
Originally Posted By: Clown Hunter
I TOLD YOU. And I was laughed at. . I was made fun of. .. When all I was trying to do was help by spreading truth. . SMH.

[url=http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jaso...s-mismanagement][/url]

Quote:
Things are actually worse than ever in Cleveland, where even a surprising seven-win season has been marred by the unraveling of the staff, the roster, and any faint hopes that for once, finally, this franchise might be on the upswing. Haslam has brought nothing but misery and instability to the franchise, at the same time a federal investigation into fraud charges was ravaging the business his father created, Pilot Flying J.

How bad it has gotten in Cleveland

The culture in the Browns building is toxic, I'm told. Morale is beyond low. If you can flee, you are fleeing. There is no shortage of individuals throughout that organization who would, like former offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan, get the hell out of there if at all possible. There's an overwhelming sense of dread about the future and a fear that, come the end of the 2015 season, Haslam will do the one thing he has managed to do with any consistency during his three-season reign -- that is, blow up his entire building once again and fire everyone, in essence blaming all but himself for his sweeping failure.

Oh but when I said your front office is the cause of your problems I was told to to be quiet? When I said their is a cloud of bitterness and despair around Cleveland I was mocked?

Quote:
Manziel's presence in Cleveland is born of Haslam, sources said. The owner wanted to make a splash, add some pop to his franchise, sell some tickets and jerseys. "That was a business decision," said one source with direct knowledge of the situation. "That's on the owner."

Sooooo. When I said that the owner is not interested in winning. . He is only interested in lining his pockets with your hard earned cash. I told you he constructed this circus to keep you looking for the NEXT BIG THING. Keep you excited for the next superstar that will bring the Clowns out of the basement of the Afc North. You will gladly pay for merchandise. . . . And you all refused to see it. You laughed and joked your way into the basement of the Afc North once again?

SMH. And I found this article in the Pure Football forum. . FINALLY the Dawg Pound is waking up. Once can only hope it is not too late.

SMH. SMH indeed superconfused

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
The truly sad thing is that Clown fans will avoid this thread because they do not want to face the truth. Not saying its your fault totally. .But your team SUCKS. And it starts from your corrupt front office.

They do NOT have your best interests at heart. They do NOT want to build a winning culture. They DO want to make money first. If they happen to win while doing that cool. But it is not there priority.

Let us rally my pound puppy friends. Let us rally and take down your rancid regime.

And people wonder why I say Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns indeed! frown

M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
Yawn....

WE DON'T NEED A QB BEFORE WE GET A LINE THAT CAN PROTECT HIM
my two cents...
C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Originally Posted By: MrTed
Yawn....

Wow!

This generation of Clown fans are really lethargic and lazy! They would rather sit back and sip their beers and support trash and be happy. Maybe they really are losers and deserve a losing product on the field to match their apathy.

This is such a demonic turn of events. SMH. Poor Clowns! Poor Clowns Indeed!

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
And what would you do, Mr. Clown, if it were your team? Would you jump ship and run away?

#gmstrong #gmlapdance
M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
Originally Posted By: DawgMichelle
And what would you do, Mr. Clown, if it were your team? Would you jump ship and run away?

Base on his amazement at how we stick without team (who wouldn't be amazed) I'd say he absolutely would jump ship.

Probably has a Ratbird jersey in his closet just in case.

my two cents...
P
PDR Offline
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: Clown Hunter

Probably time to retire this one.

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C

Quite the opposite my gravy train loving Dawg. I would take the fight to management. You see. . I admire you Clown fans. You truly are Dawgs. You are loyal. But dont let the loyalty blind you friend. There are ways to put pressure on your corrupt front office. There are ways to let your displeasure be shown and heard in regards to the bullcrap antics they have been pulling. . WHILE fully standing behind your team.

Its better than the alternative. .Which is sitting here every offseason saying other teams suck. . which is untrue. The truth is that YOUR team sucks.

So if you are tired of your team being a laughingstock then I say HOWL your displeasure. And turn the Clowns into the Browns once more.

I truly hope this happens. . But until it does. . I will say Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Originally Posted By: MrTed

Base on his amazement at how we stick without team (who wouldn't be amazed) I'd say he absolutely would jump ship.

Probably has a Ratbird jersey in his closet just in case.

Sticking with your team? STICKING with your team? Being to lazy to tell management that they are sucking while making them rich is your idea of sticking with your team?

And some wonder why the Browns are called Clowns.

No my tick infested friend. What you are doing is the absolute WORST thing you could do for your team. You enable a criminal ownership. You willingly buy into their scam that they are making a contender year after year. You buy the merchandise. You sell out the stadiums. You make your owners rich. Which. . to be honest is there job.

They are employers after all. . But you can not honestly say. . in this time of parity in the NFL. . That it is just blind dumb luck that the Clowns have not been successful since they came back. Every team in the NFL has up and down seasons. Except for the Clowns. It is always down.

Why is that? I will tell you why. Your front office is not interested in building a champion. They are interested in your grubby dollars. And instead of calling them out on it. You will sit here act like your on the cusp of greatness. . . .Whats the Clowns mantra? Wait till next year?

They have been fooling yall with the same song and dance each year and you fall for it each time. . I say lets teach a old Dawg some new tricks. Once they do. . I will no longer have to say. Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

Legend
Legend
Why do you only use the faces of dark skinned people in your posts?

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Legend
Legend

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
P
PDR Offline
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: jfanent

I saw a Jew in there somewhere. wink

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Originally Posted By: jfanent

It's 2015. Does it really matter?

SMH. Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

Rookie
Rookie
It truly is sad. The Clowns will go out and spend 150 million for a few overrated players in Free Agency and Clown fans will rejoice claiming they are a legit playoff team. Shortly after that the bottom falls out leading to another 5-11 season. It's a never ending cycle that only Stain fans refuse to see.

M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
Originally Posted By: Palmer4MVP
It truly is sad. The Clowns will go out and spend 150 million for a few overrated players in Free Agency and Clown fans will rejoice claiming they are a legit playoff team. Shortly after that the bottom falls out leading to another 5-11 season. It's a never ending cycle that only Stain fans refuse to see.

You're off by a couple on our record in both those columns this year junior.

my two cents...
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Palmer4MVP

....and yet we've won a playoff game more recently than the bungles.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Originally Posted By: GMdawg

Sadly for you the only Clowns are the ones in Berea. Lets not act bitter and demonic. Lets change the culture of losing. . Turn that Clown frown upside down.

And bring BACK the proud culture of the Browns.

Legend
Legend
OK Mr Fudd I am just proud of you for not typing cwowns. Now if we could just keep you from pronouncing it that in your cartoons we could be on to something.

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
OK Mr Fudd I am just proud of you for not typing cwowns. Now if we could just keep you from pronouncing it that in your cartoons we could be on to something.

I always meant to ask you friend. . . .What does the "GM" stand for in your username?

And as always. Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Oh....how fascinating, please......tell me more.

Legend
Legend
General Manager

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Originally Posted By: Psydeffect
Oh....how fascinating, please......tell me more.

What more would you like to know friend? Is not the evidence of what I have been preaching evident?

Look at the state of your squad. . The turmoil that seems to follow. . All teams deal with adversity. But they bounce back. Look at the Ravens. They had the whole Ray Rice Fiasco last off season. . Yet they still made the playoffs and beat the AFC North champs in the playoffs.

The Clowns have a comedy of errors each year. . And you fall deeper and deeper into the basement of the AFC North. . When you think about it . . it is quite demonic.

So I say Poor Clowns. . Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
General Manager

That is what I thought but I wanted to make sure.

Now you are a long term poster. You and I sparred verbally for years before I changed my ways and decided instead of hunting Clowns. . I know want to help them.

I dont know if you are a General Manager of a company in real life. . But if not. Pretend you are for a moment. . As a General Manager of a FAILING company. A company that flounders each quarter. Does not meet production deadlines. Delivers SUBPAR products.

As a General Manager. Is it not your job to turn the ship around. . If you know your company has a recent history of being LAST in their industry. Would you not take drastic measures to turn it around?

Would you not get rid of the ones who are part of the losing culture? Sure you would. So join me friend. Join us in over throwing your crooked front office. We already got rid of Lerner. . Haslem is proving to be even worse!!

Help me help you. If we are successful. . Then one day I will no longer have to say. . Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

Legend
Legend
Ah my poor confused Steelers friend. Change does not happen over night and while it is true that we have been screwing up since we returned in 1999, we are now on the right path. We are building toward the future instead of expecting instant success. So sit back relax, and enjoy watching the Browns improve at the same time the Steelers start to tank.

1st String
1st String
Unfortunately, The Clown is correct. This POS franchise is going no where. I used to admire the optimism of some people on these boards but now I think they are in drug induced euphoria, have untreated mental illness, are totally ignorant of our lackluster history, or would find a tremendous upside in even the 9/11 disaster. This franchise should have never returned and Cleveland would definitely be better off without them.

Never have hope. You won’t be disappointed.
Legend
Legend
Please feel free to go root for the Steelers Dean.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
just clicking but obviously you have waaaaay too much time on your hands....all the pictures and what not. In other words get a life, or at least a board of your team and bore them with you picture filled post.

#brownsgoodkarma
C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Ah my poor confused Steelers friend. Change does not happen over night and while it is true that we have been screwing up since we returned in 1999, we are now on the right path. We are building toward the future instead of expecting instant success. So sit back relax, and enjoy watching the Browns improve at the same time the Steelers start to tank.

You are EXACTLY correct! Change does not happen overnight in the NFL.

But even you my dimwitted friend must admit that the NFL is built for parity. You are actually rewarded for subpar play by getting higher draft picks. You are rewarded with compensatory picks if you lose a player to free agency. You are given a weaker schedule the next year if you were not as competitive the year before.

Each year we hear about the teams that have turned it around and are the surprise in their division. But only one playoff appearance since 99?

Two playoff winning seasons since 99?

Multiple first round BUSTS?

It is truly amazing when you look at it. Barely competent play. Like I said before. . It is not dumb luck that the Clowns have not had success since they have come back. Two winning seasons friend. No playoff wins friend. Multiple fiascos friend. Bust after bust. . etc. . . There is something more sinister at play. Borderline demonic actually.

So. . you are NOT on the right path. You are not building towards the future.

Unless you count the future as the basement of the AFC North.

For years the Clowns have been saying they are almost there. "Wait till next year" And for years I have been saying. Poor Clowns. . Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Originally Posted By: Tubby_Dawg
just clicking but obviously you have waaaaay too much time on your hands....all the pictures and what not. In other words get a life, or at least a board of your team and bore them with you picture filled post.

My posts are not your cup of tea?

Its ok friend. They are having the same debate in your Pure Football forum. Some agree with my point of view. Some do not. But I am happy because FINALLY there is a dialog.

So in response to your post my friend. All I have to say is Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

Legend
Legend
Poor Elmer would you like o discuss the path the Steelers were on from 1933 to 1971?

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Poor Elmer would you like o discuss the path the Steelers were on from 1933 to 1971?

If you wish. The Steelers from the mid thirties till the seventy one SUCKED. No spin. No smack. They sucked. They righted a wrong, and now are the most successful team in the modern football era.

Can you honestly say that since 99 till present that the Clowns SUCK? That they have by far been the worst team in our division? Clowns fans bluster and talk loudly while getting drunk at the Muni lot. But deep down the ether is burning your souls slow. Your team SUCKS. . currently. Are you man enough to admit it?

If you are not. . Then I know I still have work to do. Because if you cant even admit the state of your current team. . Then how the heck can you be put in a position to help change it for the better?

Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

Last edited by Clown Hunter; 02/19/15 09:47 PM.
C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
The Cleveland Browns Are In A Bad Place

Quote:
INDIANAPOLIS – The Cleveland Browns are in a bad place.

Teams miss on draft picks all the time, or go through multiple losing seasons, but nothing screams to the Browns’ apparent dysfunction more than the general manager apologizing at the NFL scouting combine for sending texts to the sideline during games.

Browns general manager Ray Farmer said it was his mistake to send texts from the press box to the sideline during games last season. That’s against NFL rules. The texts reportedly questioned play calling and personnel decisions. That’s against common football decorum.

Offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan left for the Atlanta Falcons after the season, and it has been widely speculated that the texts played a part in that. Quarterback Brian Hoyer, who is a free agent, said the controversy might affect his decision whether or not to return to the Browns.

The NFL is investigating what happened. Farmer said he has apologized. Only in Cleveland.

“It was me," Farmer said. "To that degree, I have apologized to the people in the building, coach (Mike) Pettine, (Browns owner) Jimmy Haslam, the rest of the football staff.

“I take full responsibility for myself and my actions.”

It’s fairly amazing that any number of Browns stories that would usually be a big topic of conversation at the scouting combine – Josh Gordon’s year-long suspension, Johnny Manziel entering a treatment facility, the Browns’ lack of an obvious option to start at quarterback, 2014 first-round pick Justin Gilbert’s immense struggles as a rookie – were not even the main topic with the general manager. The NFL might end up fining the Browns or even taking away a draft pick over the rule violation.

“It’s not an excuse, but sometimes your emotions get the best of you,” Farmer said.

The Browns supported Farmer through the texting controversy. On Wednesday, Pettine said he was upset with Farmer initially but they have worked it out. Farmer said he and Pettine have and will work well together.

“No relationship mending (is needed),” Farmer said. “Coach Pettine and I work very well together. We’ve had our conversations, we’ve gone through what that was.”

There were football questions around him discussing text messages. He was asked in multiple ways if Manziel could be the team’s starting quarterback in 2015, and he refused to give that vote of confidence, speaking only in platitudes about everyone on the roster competing for spots. Farmer said the team does have a plan at quarterback, although he wouldn’t divulge it.

Browns fans deserve better than seeing their team become a laughingstock. There’s a lot of corrections that need to be made with the Browns, and it was summed up by the general manager standing at a podium trying to explain himself and why he was undermining the coaching staff with text messages to the sideline during games.

“Anytime you make mistakes, it is humbling,” Farmer said.

I will repeat this again. .

Browns fans deserve better than seeing their team become a laughingstock.

I have literally been saying this same thing for years. And its finally getting national attention. It is finally getting the attention of the Clowns fans. Take a look in your own vaunted Pure Football forum. There are still the Clowns Kool-Aid drinkers. Most likely agents of Haslem. But more and more Dawgs are showing their frustration. They are noticing that the Clowns Front Office does not have their best interests at heart.

Lets continue to bring awareness folks! Until we win. . I will say Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

Legend
Legend
Elmer, Elmer, Elmer have you ever heard me say we were great since coming back in 1999? Let me answer that for you my slow witted friend. NOPE just look at our record. yes we have sucked but as i said earlier we are on the right track to turning things around. I am now buying stock in Puffs as the tears that will be soon flowing from the Steeler fans when it's their turn to wallow in the basement for a while will allow me to retire in a comfy manor and enjoy myself.

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Elmer, Elmer, Elmer have you ever heard me say we were great since coming back in 1999? Let me answer that for you my slow witted friend. NOPE just look at our record. yes we have sucked but as i said earlier we are on the right track to turning things around. I am now buying stock in Puffs as the tears that will be soon flowing from the Steeler fans when it's their turn to wallow in the basement for a while will allow me to retire in a comfy manor and enjoy myself.

Excellent! You admit that your team since 99 SUCKS. You admit there is a problem. So you are halfway there my mange infested friend.

As to your other points. Sigh.

The focus on the Steelers is un healthy. They should be the least of your worries or concerns. The Clowns have been saying for years. Literally years. . That there time is near and they cant wait till the Steelers are in the basement. ( Another variation of Wait till Next Year )

How could we forget 2013 when the Steelers started out 0-4. Clown fans were giddy. Delirious with glee. Why? Cause the Steelers were struggling? How did that year turn out for you though?

Both first round picks? Busts
Starting QB? IR
First year Coach? Fired
Place in the AFC North? Basement.

Meanwhile the Steelers surged and finished without a losing record. You see my Heartworm medicine taking friend. . Acting demonic and hoping for the downfall of others only leads you to ruin.

And people wonder why I say Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

" just look at our record. yes we have sucked!" GMdawg - 02/20/15 07:10 AM
C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Originally Posted By: Dean
Unfortunately, The Clown is correct. This POS franchise is going no where. I used to admire the optimism of some people on these boards but now I think they are in drug induced euphoria, have untreated mental illness, are totally ignorant of our lackluster history, or would find a tremendous upside in even the 9/11 disaster. This franchise should have never returned and Cleveland would definitely be better off without them.

The truth spoken in the post is so refreshing.

Legend
Legend
Quote:
The focus on the Steelers is un healthy.

ROTFLMFAO Says the Steeler fan posting on a Browns message board. Something about all your posts really smells Elmer

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Quote:
The focus on the Steelers is un healthy.

ROTFLMFAO Says the Steeler fan posting on a Browns message board. Something about all your posts really smells Elmer

The difference my canine buddy is you and your Clown brethren are focused on the negative. Focused on being bitter. Focused on bringing negative energy and wishing the downfall of a team that is actually not the reason that your team sucks. I only wish to help the Clown nation

Its funny actually. You spend time trying to "smack" talk teams that are BETTER than yours.

But you are too scared to use that energy towards attacking the regime that is responsible for keeping your squad in the basement of the AFC North where it is cold and damp and chills to the bone.

That is pretty demonic behavior if you ask me. So try to stop the attacks on teams who job it is to try and beat you. And attack the front office who is supposed to help. . but are actually the ones beating your team before they even have a chance to step on the field.

Legend
Legend
R.I.F. Elmer Do you see me dwelling on the negative? Go look up my posts so you can see your still shooting blanks around here.

BTW if you want to see fans go off the deep end just pay attention to Steeler fans when they lose two in a row. When yinz lost 4 in a row nobody and I mean NOBODY wore their Steeler gear around here. They all threw in the towel and quit even watching the games. They whined and cryied more than a nursury full of babies in the hospital. It was funny as hell.

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
R.I.F. Elmer Do you see me dwelling on the negative?

What?? GM. . I consider you a friend. . But you literally just said wrote this not that long ago in this very thread.

Quote:
I am now buying stock in Puffs as the tears that will be soon flowing from the Steeler fans when it's their turn to wallow in the basement

In a thread that is about informing and helping Clown fans. You insert negative demonic taunts towards another team. . . Why though? Have I taunted your team? No. I expressed my displeasure with your front office and their tactics of keeping you under bondage while keeping them rich.

Instead of calling out your corrupt corporate owners. . you turn on Steeler fans? Like they have something to do with the situation your team is in. . SMH. . It is no wonder I say Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

Last edited by Clown Hunter; 02/22/15 07:40 PM.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk The Smack Shack I hate to say I told you so but. . . . . . .

Link Copied to Clipboard