Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Most dont like West for whatever reason and they encourage each other in finding reasons to dislike the kid. These are 21-22 year old kids that need to grow up but it would be nice if people would give them a chance to do that. I mean I know everyone on this board was perfect at 21. They went to church 3 times a week, dedicated themselves to their job and shunned temptations of the flesh.

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: E.Ryze19
People got to stop making things up. Nowhere has it been said he wanted traded, that was mentioned here by someone. All that was said was that Dallas inquired about him and we wanted too much for him. Definitely doesn't sound to me like he's being shopped around.

I hate that people make speculations, and others take it as fact. IMO, he is wanted here, or he would have been sent to Dallas.

This is why I hate Twitter. People tweet crap out very quickly without thinking, and others take it as fact.

DawgPoundNation.com @DawgPoundNation
From a #Browns friend, it sounds like the desire to part ways is mutual between the team and Terrance West.

being a browns fan is like taking your dog to vet every week to be put down...
D
Legend
Legend
D
Originally Posted By: Mourgrym
Most dont like West for whatever reason and they encourage each other in finding reasons to dislike the kid. These are 21-22 year old kids that need to grow up but it would be nice if people would give them a chance to do that. I mean I know everyone on this board was perfect at 21. They went to church 3 times a week, dedicated themselves to their job and shunned temptations of the flesh.

I felt the same until the story popped up they he had a fit when asked to put his pads on when he was hurt.

Poor attitude which was the gossip on him last year and thus far, perhaps hasn't changed.

If we can get something, I'm all for trading. If we can't get much, then keep him and run him.

D
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
D
The Texans are interested in trading for West, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL.com.

Spin: The Texans, who could possibly be without Arian Foster anywhere from four-to-six weeks during the regular season, are looking for some added depth at running back. The team was inconsistent running the ball during the preseason, prompting head coach Bill O'Brien to consider additions both in the backfield and along the offensive line.

If it's not Chaos, it's not Cleveland.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: DaveyD
The Texans are interested in trading for West, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL.com.

Spin: The Texans, who could possibly be without Arian Foster anywhere from four-to-six weeks during the regular season, are looking for some added depth at running back. The team was inconsistent running the ball during the preseason, prompting head coach Bill O'Brien to consider additions both in the backfield and along the offensive line.

Thwt makes sense... They who've two average running backs currently and foster will likely be out for six weeks

<><

#gmstrong
C
Legend
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: Mourgrym

For the record, I could care less if a player has attitude problems. I just don't think West is good.

Legend
Legend
Quote:
Maybe some should have breathalyzers hooked to their keyboards.

That would pretty much shut down the site... without it even being hacked...

"too many notes, not enough music-"

#GMStong
K
All Pro
All Pro
K
Originally Posted By: E.Ryze19
People got to stop making things up. Nowhere has it been said he wanted traded, that was mentioned here by someone. All that was said was that Dallas inquired about him and we wanted too much for him. Definitely doesn't sound to me like he's being shopped around.

I hate that people make speculations, and others take it as fact. IMO, he is wanted here, or he would have been sent to Dallas.

This is why I hate Twitter. People tweet crap out very quickly without thinking, and others take it as fact.

Who took anything as a fact? Pblack threw out a theory is all, if all you want is facts then watch the news as it breaks. What is the point of this board if not to throw around ideas and opinions?

K
All Pro
All Pro
K
Originally Posted By: Clemdawg
Quote:
Maybe some should have breathalyzers hooked to their keyboards.

That would pretty much shut down the site... with it even being hacked...

thumbsup

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:
Most dont like West for whatever reason and they encourage each other in finding reasons to dislike the kid.

Mourg..I actually don't like West... I do know that no-one has encouraged me to think that way.. And I pretty much know all I did was state why I didn't

Quote:
These are 21-22 year old kids that need to grow up but it would be nice if people would give them a chance to do that.

I can't agree more ... Problem for me is.. How old is T-Rich.. and How many chances did he have.. Plenty Mourg.. He was given a chance by 3 teams..

As much as we believe in a player or want him here.. seems like us basic fans don't always know or see things at the professional level.

Quote:
I mean I know everyone on this board was perfect at 21

It was the only year in my life I was...:)

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Terrance West Traded?

Link Copied to Clipboard