Originally Posted by Swish
Originally Posted by eotab
Baker will get back to 100% good health and soon be the QB he has shown to be and can grow as we are showing stability - I see a great QB in our midst and all this talk about going all in etc, etc..yeah go all in and get some stud to catch some balls. Stafford without Kupp would not have won that game last night. Where is our Kupp? Go all in...I'm for it. Defenses win Championships!!

jmho

if baker is the guy we need a big body WR. do we get that in the draft or FA?

If ANY QB is the guy, we need to get a LOT better at WR.

Name me one defense that would be worried about Landry, DPJ, and Schwartz as the top receivers? I really can't think of one. Schwartz hasn't even truly earned his roster spot, yet... he was here purely because of his investment and future potential and the hope that he could do special teams stuff, not because of anything he had really earned. Landry is great, but he's hitting the point where he isn't what he was. I don't know how much is injuries and how much is something else, but he hasn't been himself the last season and a half. DPJ is a flash in the pan. Like sprinkling water in a hot skillet; sizzles once every so often for about a second or two, then is gone from sight. He's not a #1 by any means.
So, we have two #2's (at best) and a #3 that should probably be a #6.

I don't care who our QB is.... they need better than this at their disposal.