Originally Posted by mgh888
Originally Posted by Damanshot
Originally Posted by BpG
Just hold see if someone gets hurt in camp to trade him. He has been such a little bitch about this whole thing, unprofessional, childish, oh well bro you over played your stroke.

Given the exact same situation how would you feel... The Browns botched this entire deal... Baker may not be the best out there... My guess is that Watson will be better. But Baker gave it up every week... He put it out there.... He didn't deserve to be treated in this fashion.. I think he earned the right to be a little bitchy....

I think Baker showed his ass in this - I've made that comment before. But the team absolutely screwed this up and with the help of sensationalistic media, made this a drama instead of 'business as normal' ... Both sides own fault.

With that said - it's sort of funny - if not outright hypocrisy - to call Baker a bitch for his attitude when Watson refused to play for the Texans after simply not being allowed to choose the next HC. So - from some - not only is he getting a complete free pass on 22 civil cases against him - he's getting a complete free pass on behaving far worse than Baker EVER has throughout his entire career and "mental midgetness" as those that love to pile on and judge Baker in the harshest light have have branded him.

This should make Stefanski sleep well at night.