Originally Posted by archbolddawg
That's utterly amazing. Everything I've read thus far today only said "Pelosi was involved in an accident" And "someone rear ended him" And, the other driver was not arrested.

11:44 pm arrest, and booked at 4:21 a.m.? How do you give someone over 4 hours to blow? (if that happened, that is) Oh, wait: "Police waited more than 4 hours to utilize a breathalyzer on Pelosi, in which time his blood alcohol content likely was reduced. " One's body would have, in 4 hours, reduced the BAC by .08 according to generally accepted science.

yeah, no, no political bias in the msm.

Seriously, if he blew over the limit 4 hrs later, the dude was hammered at the time of the accident. There's no excuse for that. If it were me or you, we'd be blowing or be guilty by refusal. Considering there was an accident, we'd probably be forced to do a blood test.....long before 4hrs passes.

Not only that but: "According to the report, Pelosi pulled out onto S-29 to cross it, ignoring a stop sign, and was struck by Jesus V. Lopez, who was driving a 2014 Jeep", and then "The California Highway Patrol report does not say who was at fault in the crash." I guess stop signs don't apply to drunken political elite, and according to this next bit, neither do felonies.

"Notably, Pelosi had prior, similar arrests, which would have likely resulted in the weekend’s arrest being a felony. However, it appears Pelosi got off easy following the latest drunk driving incident."