jc -

I just watched the presser with the Haslams and Berry.

1. Yowsers. Talk about uncomfortable. I was uncomfortable watching it.

2. You can tell which reporters are Baker fans ...Trotter, Reiter, Schudel. You can feel it oozing out of their pores.

3. You can tell who is the lowest of the low at their profession ... Grossi, MKC, and Ridenour. They don't care who the quarterback is or whether the Browns are good or bad, they just want drama. I actually think they prefer the Browns are bad. I believe Grossi has one of the lowest IQs I've ever witnessed.

4. You can tell which reporters are respected in their profession...Donovan. I can just imagine what he thinks of the others.

5. Jimmy was the most uncomfortable I've ever seen. Dee was also the most uncomfortable I've ever seen.

6. Berry was the only composed one. Now, if we can just get him to value receivers.

7. Deshaun did this group no favors by saying he was innocent in his presser before theirs. Half of the questions were because of this.

8. You have to tip your hat to Stefanski. He's been taking all the bullets for this crew because he's the only one that talks. With everything else he has on his plate, you have to recognize what a load he has been carrying.