So Schwartz had another bad game. Not gonna pile any more on him...everybody else seems to have that covered. But the good to come from it....He apologized to Brissett on the play where he was knocked off his route. Brissett talked him up...no in your face BS....Then Deshaun took him aside and started talking to him...this is what you do next time if that happens...Then it looks like Dobbs talking to him again going into the lockeroom. To me...regardless of what happens with Schwartz on cut day....it is a sign of leadership from the QB room. As well as a team focused, "we're in it together" attitude being shown.

Too many guys I liked in that game that may not be here after Tuesday. Jordan Kunaszyk...he is always around the ball and had a nice fumble recovery...And several of these receivers won't be here...Daylen Baldwin...I don't remember any catches yesterday...but he has made tough catches in the preseason this year. Javon Wims, made some spectacular catches, but not everything...like his size and 50/50 ability. Mike Harley, and Jamarcus Bradley have done a good job and have room to grow... The TE's after Njoku and Bryant....Forristall had such a bad day yesterday...so it was nice to see him make that great catch for a TD...and then the hyphenated crew...there is potential there...But that doesn't mean there is room...We have a plethora of DB's and I don't think we will be able to hide them on the PS...D'Anthony Bell better have made this team. He has been a demon in practice and made plays in every Preseason Game...two forced fumbles!!!And he looks to be a terror as a gunner in ST.

Perrion Winfrey had a better game...I saw several times where he took his man out of the play for the LB's(in other words he did his job well on the play...lol), saw some pressure...If Jolly didn't get that sack...Winfrey was right there to get it...He did have a couple plays where he was easily taken out...But not as bad as the first two games...and I think when he gets a bit stronger and continues to clean his technique...we might have something. He definitely has the drive to apply himself.

David Bell...is as advertised...I will take his type of player any day...get open...catch the ball...Very comfortable with him.

Cade York has a Howitzer for a leg...That pregame kick was ridiculous...and boy was he ticked after missing from 58...

Looks like Jerome Ford is safe...To me that says John Kelly...a guy I really like probably won't be here...unless we can get him on the PS...I also think that Felton...who we haven't been using in the backfield and we haven't seen a lot of passes go his way....could be in trouble...just because of the numbers.

OLine is going to be a tough call this year. I have to wonder if they may go with Alex Taylor instead. Drew Forbes has been doing a good job in the pass game at LG Froholdt...needs some work...but he did decently yesterday....is it automatically Michael Dunn and Blake Hance????

Curtis Weaver and Isaac Rochell both have looked well but do you see them getting on instead of Alex Wright and Isiah Thomas? What about Winovich...a somewhat unknown this preseason.

I tell you....Going to be VERY interesting the next couple of days seeing who made this team and who we pick up afterwards...who we are able to keep on PS...do we trade from one of our strengths???Exciting week ahead...lol