So back in 2004 my last game viewing at Cleveland. Opener beautiful sunny day, Me, my wife and youngest son were guest of Paul Zuk we were about 10 rows up at one of the endzone (opposite of the pound) Garcia was our QB Winslow our star rookie prior to the rocket incident. We beat the Ravens in the opener little did we know it would be 18 years before we won another opener. WE FINALLY DID IT.

Baker, its tough cause I loved Baker and what he did for the Browns how am I going to react??? Well by the 2nd qtr I'm yelling at the TV...HIT HIM HARD AND OFTEN come on D. I was over it not via words but by heart. Baker is not a Brown. He was very rusty and lets face it the PANTHERS Suck. Our D was attacking him every throw and the great McCaffery couldn't get more than a couple of yards. So we were able to pin our ears back and get him. Clowney statistically did nothing but there he was protecting the right boot leg and blocking at least 4 passes!. Our D was not just good it was AWESOME. Then came the 4th quarter and I don't know what happened, we thought we had the game one and relaxed. Baker stopped the stoopid Macadoo dink and dunk game and let loose with some long passes. Soon we had Baker running in for a Touchdown...ok our no TD edge was gone. Baker got the ball back and they sent their speedy WR deep and there was a complete lapse of coverage....bang soom a 75 yard bomb dropped perfectly into Anderson's arms, Oh know this can't be.

So now we had JB who was doing what he was suppose to do, NOT LOSE THE GAME. We were in complete control the entire game and then Baker woke up and put up 17 points in the 4th. Jocoby is and was not accurate. He did have a thing going with DPJ on some low throws that he somehow grabbed. He did not use the TE's like I thought he would. Finally Schwartz's confidence came alive and he became a factor. So there we were lined up for a 58 yard FG by our rookie Sargent York the most decorated WWI soldier and he did not let us down. a beautiful High kick starting just outside of the right goal post and slowing came hooking into the middle wit about 15 yards to spare. HERO!!! 4 FG in the game all perfect. Plus extra points. the kid could end up being our MVP cause without a QB we will have to depend on FGs and an awesome D!

Chubb and Hunt were both amazing without a doubt the best 1-2 punch in the NFL.

Sorry things are hurting and I got to go to bed. Love my Browns love my fellow fans. was watching on Youtube some Browns stuff and some of these guys suck. Stop with the Baker bashing. He no longer is a Brown and is the property of Panthers and their fans.

What the heck was SKI thinking there it was seconds before the half and we had 4th and goal from the 8 yard line and he is lining up to go for it. I'm like yelling NO NO this is not the time to go for it. Thank goodness their coach is dummer than ours and they call a time out....smh thank goodness it gave SKI time to come to his senses and we kicked the chippy FG. which turned out to be big time!!!

Any ways tell us what you saw - not all were able to watch so share your thoughts and vision of what you saw, I left a lot out there. Please don't make it all about Baker thank you, I apologize and don't mean to be a hypocrite as I wrote about Baker myself.

ENJOY!!!

Oh of course there I was with my Wife and youngest son watching the game like our last opener with a win!